3.1

3.4

Marg
Marg4 posts

Poor quality plastic frames

I bought multifocal glasses in March last year and was very happy with them. However they developed fine cracks on both nasal sides of frame, and at 15 months one of these cracks became full thickness, The plastic appeared to have deteriorated. I went to an outlet and asked for replacement frames. This was done, but I had to pay $80 for what I believe is a materials fault and should have been a free replacement. I have had cheap chemist glasses last better than this.
I lodged a complaint via email when I was asked for feedback- no reply. Show details
Keshira
Keshira

Sim B.
Sim B.2 posts

My preferred glasses supplier

I have quite a wardrobe of glasses (I like to mix it up), most of which come from Oscar Wylee. I recently bought some other frames from a competitor, but they were twice the price and the service was abominable. I was so annoyed, I immediately went to an Oscar Wylee store and ordered four other pairs as well. I like the multifocal gradient and the service I have received at 3 different stores has always been exceptional Show details ·  1
Ardeshirnasrin K.
Ardeshirnasrin K.Perth, WA2 posts

Overall very happy

Very good service and staff, helpful, kind, polite and respectful Show details ·  1
DarayusD
DarayusD

Great service and value for money

Excellent service, I enjoyed my first time buying experience here at the Markville store. I will definitely come back here next time. Show reply
Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Store. Best Service

The staff at the Strathpine store were amazing and helpful. Show reply
Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW3 posts

My pink glasses

Outstanding friendly service. Had been to spec savers Plumpton as normal had script & went to Rouse Hill Oscar Wylee. Had exactly the style & colour I wanted. The assistant was knowledgeable & helpful. No complaints here. We return again Show details ·  1
Sean W.
Sean W.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

Amazing. I initially received a pair of reading glasses which focused too close for my use, which Oscar Wylee happily took back. Did another eye test and received a replacement set fit for my purposes about a week later. Excellent customer service. Will be back. Show details ·  1
Matt
MattGippsland, VIC

Had an emergency where I needed replacement glasses ASAP for my daughter. Thanks so much to the Fountain Gate store staff member who was friendly and helpful and found a replacement pair of frames and changed the lens from the broken frame to the new frame with ease. Great customer service! Show details ·  1
Geoff D
Geoff D8 posts

Very happy with the service

The staff at the Mackay store were great. I had my glasses ready for me in quick time and was very pleased with them.
I would not hesitate to use their services again and would recommend them to anyone needing optical. Show details ·  1
Jon D
Jon DSydney, NSW

Another great experience at Oscar Wylee Penrith

Picked up another pair of glasses from Oscar Wylee Penrith recently . Great service and products as usual. A good range of glasses on display, and knowledgeable and helpful staff. Show details ·  1
mick
mickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

good, will go back

Ordered 3 pairs of glasses- my first-time here after many years at Spec Savers. 1 pair was completely wrong prescription, but was rectified in a week, so delightful staff, clean comfortable rooms, good range, friendly. - Not a bad product- yes will return, and much better than - others.
Glasses- product excellent, I'm normally pretty rough on these things as a tradie- but holding up well, unlike some views on this site. my experience so far- OK and will be back. Show details ·  1
Ritika D.
Ritika D.3 posts

Julie
Julie

Effie
Effie

Great experience

Very Happy with the service of Oscar wylee, helped me thoroughly throughout my appointment, and picking out my glasses was a great experience, would highly recommend. Show reply

Carlos R.
Carlos R.

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Optical Retailers