MCC

MCCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Below standard customer service!

Store LocationHighpoint

JosephOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mixed bag progressives and mid range off

Store LocationOscar Wylee Northland Mall
JosephO

I went back to the shop this afternoon. They finally have a checked on the prescription and re-calibrated the eye position on the frame as they realized my eye's line of sight is not symmetrical. Good job this time and appreciate it

Bronte M.Oscar Wylee

Hi Joseph, I'm glad our team got that sorted out for you!

Love these so much

It was so hard to choose because there were so many options! The quality is amazing! Overall I’m so so happy with this brand! Quick, easy and affordable! Would recommend

Store LocationOnline
Perthgirl

PerthgirlPerth, WA

Love my new glasses

I used Oscar Wylee for this first time and can’t speak highly enough of the experience. I usually go for dark frames however the optometrist suggested I try a lighter colour frame and they looked amazing. Much more flattering on my face. My eye test was bulk billed and the glasses were 2 for $199 and I upgraded the lens to blue light filter as I spend a lot of time behind the screen. I was so impressed with the customer service and range of glasses and I will continue to use Oscar Wylee going forward!

Store LocationCarousel

Happi pham

Happi phamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is perfect

I went in Chadstone store. It is so good customer service to glass frame. Thanks so much for the very glass. Sue is so friendly and professional in customer service.

Store LocationChadstone

Elie J.

Elie J.Sydney, NSW

Misleading claims on their website manipulating consumers

Jordan L.

Jordan L.Perth, WA

Low quality and unreliable

Store LocationCarousel

So Simple and Beautiful

The store was easy to navigate and the simple layout made it easy to find the products I wanted. There was a good range of styles including sunglasses. I love my Oscar Wylee glasses because they are light, stylish and comfortable. These glasses make it so effortless to wear daily - I usually forget that I have them on and they work well with many outfits.

Store LocationChadstone
Arielle S.

Arielle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Sunglasses

It was easy to shop the frames that were best for my face shape. The sunglasses are absolutely amazing! Both high quality and stylish. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Store LocationBrisbane

Horrible, lazy service and inferior product

Store LocationWarringah mall

Vin

VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The sales staffs are very accommodating. During the process of check up inside their clinic, the optometrist explains everything very well. The products have variety of choices with good value of money.

Incorrect Lenses and poor training

My glasses were posted to my home as I live regional NSW, posted Monday arrived Friday so slow, tried on could not read small print via multi focal, called store and was advised told to go to another spectacle shop for them to adjust. So the next day drove 2 hrs back to the shop, was advised that the multi focal was for general, sent back to the manufacture rang a week later advised I had to wait 14 days for a remake. Then the following day received a txt that they had arrived, still incorrect. Got a refund but stupid girl hit credit not savings so now I have to wait 3 to 5 days and staff don’t know how to re credit the health insurance fund. Don’t shop here unless you want cheap glasses with cheap service

Store LocationTuggerah

Georgia kelly

Georgia kellySydney Surrounds, NSW

I love both of my glasses that I chose the whole range is amazing and I genuinely wish I could've gotten every frame

I loved how the store was set out and found it easy to find the perfect frames.
I was definitely satisfied with the range.
10/10, the products are amazing! From case to frame to lense

Wendie

WendieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting service

Store LocationPenrith

Bad frames and even worse service

Process of getting them were easy however when I received them they were not of good quality, uncomfortable, I paid extra for the UV, anti-glare and 1.74x index. Absolute waste of money. When I came back into the store to query they did not help at all, not knowledgeable of their products and services. Never buying again nor recommend. Go else where for cheaper and better quality

Absolutely the worst glasses i have ever had

Never again will I buy glasses from this lot. Never worn them took them back won't do anything without charging me extra. I live 3 hours away, crappy everything. Crap

Store LocationErina

10/10! Highly Recommend

Great experience! Easily found what I wanted with the help of the team. I loved the range and the quality is 10/10. Would highly recommend Oscar Wylee to all my friends and family.

Store LocationJune

Craig R

Craig RSydney, NSW

So happy with them!

I'm so happy with my new glasses, after doing an eye test and having a problem identified, my two pairs or glasses were quick to arrive!
They're both great quality and quite sturdy. The customer service has been exceptional at every step of the way.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Neha

NehaSydney, NSW

Amazing Service!

This was my first experience going to Oscar Wylee and, it was the best experience I have received in any eyewear store. The assistants in the Macarthur Square store were so sweet, super helpful and really patient when trying to find the right frames. The optometrist was also really attentive. Upon pick up, the assistants ensured the frames were of the right fit, which I appreciated. In addition, the frames are fantastic. They are super comfortable, light and really trendy!

Ritu M.

Ritu M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible quality

The glassess are of very bad quality. Even after spending extra money for anti reflection coating i can see so much more reflection than the normal glassess. It is just so distracting and irritating. Never going back again.

Anna

Annaasked

I ordered two pairs of glasses- one with a blue light filter and one with standard- and I didn’t not like the outcome of it. It makes my vision have a blue hue to it, tints my lenses so they appear darker, makes my eye area darker (and hence, my eye bags), and changes the way I perceive colours. Also, one of the lenses on those glasses makes my vision blurry so I’ve been experiencing headaches, dizziness and distorts my vision and sense of depth, yet the other pair without the blue light filter is completely fine with both glasses having the same eye prescription. Another fault of the glasses with the blue light filter is that it is not balanced in the way that my glasses is tilted when I wear them and is loose. I’ve asked one of the employees to fix it for me but no matter how many times she tries the tilt is still there. Am I able to have my glasses replaced with a new one except without the blue light filter. I very much like shopping at Oscar Wylee and would like to continue to purchase from them again.

Bronte M.Oscar Wylee

Hi Anna, thank you for your query. We offer 1-year warranty for lens from lab faulty item or dispensing errors. However, sadly this does not apply to wear and tear or change of mind. We acknowledge that the BLF might take some adjusting to it due to the slight tint. For the optical pair, we would suggest heading in store to make sure that this is the right script for you. Thank you.

scwright-01

scwright-01asked

Why are there so many negative reviews
Where are your frames made

Bronte M.Oscar Wylee

Hi there, thanks for your comment. We always try to cater to our audience with transparency when it comes to our prices and materials. Our frames are sourced and hand assembled individually by our talented artisans to ensure premium quality. We source our high-quality materials from Europe and China. They are then carefully hand assembled by our talented artisans in our studio to ensure the perfect finish! Every frame is designed mindfully in our studio in Sydney. On top of that, we also believe glasses should be accessible to anyone so we provide them at an honest and affordable price.

Get an answer from our members and Oscar Wylee representatives