Unsatisfied

UnsatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Not happy with the way the frames were done, the lenses were sticking out of the frame, he was asking extra hundred Dollars to fix not happy at all.
Not acceptable.

Store LocationEpping plaza

Glasses are affordable but quality isn't good

The glasses are great and affordable with the 2 for 199 but unfortunately both of mine have had problems . One has broken after a short fall on wood flooring and the other frames keep unevening themselves . Staff say they can't do much about it since it's past warranty . Be careful about the quality of these . I've only had them for a year now .

Store LocationHighpoint
Disappointed

DisappointedSouthwest, VIC

Would Never Go To This Store Ever Again. Would Give It Zero Stars If I Could.

Store LocationWestfield geelong Victoria
Sharon

Sharon

Extra $30 for ‘tinted’ sunglasses!!!

Massive fail all round. Didn’t bother to measure pupil distance. Didn’t have stock. And most misleading of all - an EXTRA charge of $30 for ‘tinting’ sunglasses! Nobody else does that!

Store LocationSouth Yarra

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Complete wasted my time!

Ordered reading glasses but were given distance reading glasses. Requested to pick up
at a different store and didn’t happen. Had to wait for another 2 weeks. Very unprofessional and wasted 1 month.

Store LocationChatswood Chase

happy

happySydney, NSW

Oscar-Wylee Hornsby so much better than Specsavers.

I left SS (Macquarie Centre) following very rude manager interaction, vowing to take my business elsewhere. Like OW frames and went in to shop (Hornsby) to get multi focal sunglasses. Soo glad I did! The shop was calm, staff very polite and helpful, and, using me prescription from SS easily found frames I liked. Even with all the extras, these glasses are hundreds cheaper than my SS multifocals. Also, they were very obliging to give my PD measures, which SS refused point blank to give me (even from my last SS glasses). Highly recommend. Please give them your custom Hornsby people.

Store LocationHornsby NSW

Cay

CaySydney

Meh. Great design, not so great quality

The store manager was really good, friendly and accommodating. The glasses design is great but they are not of robust quality. First, the vision was not good, I thought my eyes will just adjust. Then, despite all the extras I added on the lens, less than a week, accidentally dropped it and scratches on the lens were visible. For some reason the frame is now crooked as well. Ive dropped it second time, and glasses have more than 10 dots on them. I didnt have this problem with my old glasses. They are still great after 2 years and many times of dropping it. I should have just gone to my old provider.

Store LocationBlacktown

the worst ever

No words can describe how awful this company is, no customer service at all, unprofessional stuff, non optometrist trying to correct your problem had no idea what they were doing, gave me bigger glasses than the once I chose, received scratched lenses than got new once only to see they are making me sick, finally got them checked by my optometrist & definitely not focused correctly, she tried telling me otherwise as she is not optometrist, bought them before Christmas 2018 head office states not under warranty, waste of money, energy and time, I will me taking them further than they can imagine, they need to be shut down.

Store LocationStocklands Wetherill Park NSW
Unhappy

UnhappySydney

Terrible service, low quality cheap glasses - you get what you pay for I guess

Shop staff aren't trained, didn't know how to measure my eyes correctly. It's not the first time I've experienced their 'casual staff who don't know what they are doing'. They then proceeded to order me the wrong glasses and lenses-despite me having double checked with them in store. I had to eventually go back into the store myself to ask them to correct the order and ended up being charged more. Tried to contact support, takes days for them to get back to you. In the end the glasses I received weren't right and I had to wait for another replacement. Terrible service all round. Won't be using them again.

Store LocationGalleries, Sydney
Jacquie

JacquieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unbelievable customer service

Westfield Tuggerah...a big thank you to Beth for the best customer service I have encountered in longtime...someone who cares about your satisfaction...and really knows her stuff...a pleasant experience..love my new glasses

Store LocationWestfield Tuggerah

Clare

ClareNicholls 2913, ACT

Not happy

Like the styles. Glasses I bought a couple of months later a screw came undone. I fixed. Now 6 my mths later today 22/11 it happened, I could have lost the lens. Not happy

Annie

AnniePerth

Not professional

Collected glasses with full of fingerprints on them. Shop staff couldn't even bother to clean until I asked them. Instead of "professional cleaning" that states on Oscar Wylee website, shop manager merely just used fabric to clean glasses. I went back home with a pair of not so new glasses because they were still dirty. Opted 1.67 so called thinner lens, but still super heavy. Either they didn't genuinely upgrade the lens, or their manufacturer just can't make thinner glasses. Give 1 star only for the nice looking frame, except it keeps sliding down due to the heavy weight, and makes my head, ears and nose sore.

Store LocationCarousel

Mick P.

Mick P.Sydney, NSW

Crappie customer service

I brought reading glasses in July with scratch proof lenses as I am a truck driver and am hard on my glasses
3 months have gone buy and low and behold the lenses a scratching to the point I can't use the glasses
I went back to the shop and was advised by them this was general wear and tear
I have written emails to the complaint department but nobody really cares they say I will have to order new lenses
I can not stress enough this shop is only there to milk you
I will never be visiting any of your stores again and I will stay outside your shop and warn customers about your crappie practices
Should of stayed at spec savers

Store LocationWETHERILL park

Satisfied

Thanks Oscar Wyler and you Sarah at Pacific Fair Qld. For your help caring advice and great service.
I wont be going anywhere else. I can once again see clearly. Many thanks Paul.

Store LocationPacific Fair
Oscar W.Oscar Wylee

Thank you so much for your review Paul, we will pass this on to the team!

MCC

MCCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Below standard customer service!

Store LocationHighpoint

JosephOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mixed bag progressives and mid range off

Store LocationOscar Wylee Northland Mall
JosephO

I went back to the shop this afternoon. They finally have a checked on the prescription and re-calibrated the eye position on the frame as they realized my eye's line of sight is not symmetrical. Good job this time and appreciate it

Oscar W.Oscar Wylee

Hi Joseph, I'm glad our team got that sorted out for you!

Love these so much

It was so hard to choose because there were so many options! The quality is amazing! Overall I’m so so happy with this brand! Quick, easy and affordable! Would recommend

Store LocationOnline

Perthgirl

PerthgirlPerth, WA

Love my new glasses

I used Oscar Wylee for this first time and can’t speak highly enough of the experience. I usually go for dark frames however the optometrist suggested I try a lighter colour frame and they looked amazing. Much more flattering on my face. My eye test was bulk billed and the glasses were 2 for $199 and I upgraded the lens to blue light filter as I spend a lot of time behind the screen. I was so impressed with the customer service and range of glasses and I will continue to use Oscar Wylee going forward!

Store LocationCarousel

Happi pham

Happi phamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is perfect

I went in Chadstone store. It is so good customer service to glass frame. Thanks so much for the very glass. Sue is so friendly and professional in customer service.

Store LocationChadstone

Elie J.

Elie J.Sydney, NSW

Misleading claims on their website manipulating consumers

Rob P.

Rob P.asked

Hi my prescription sunglasses dont go dark just light tint, what has gone wrong, I got them from you a week ago

Anna

Annaasked

I ordered two pairs of glasses- one with a blue light filter and one with standard- and I didn’t not like the outcome of it. It makes my vision have a blue hue to it, tints my lenses so they appear darker, makes my eye area darker (and hence, my eye bags), and changes the way I perceive colours. Also, one of the lenses on those glasses makes my vision blurry so I’ve been experiencing headaches, dizziness and distorts my vision and sense of depth, yet the other pair without the blue light filter is completely fine with both glasses having the same eye prescription. Another fault of the glasses with the blue light filter is that it is not balanced in the way that my glasses is tilted when I wear them and is loose. I’ve asked one of the employees to fix it for me but no matter how many times she tries the tilt is still there. Am I able to have my glasses replaced with a new one except without the blue light filter. I very much like shopping at Oscar Wylee and would like to continue to purchase from them again.

Oscar W.Oscar Wylee

Hi Anna, thank you for your query. We offer 1-year warranty for lens from lab faulty item or dispensing errors. However, sadly this does not apply to wear and tear or change of mind. We acknowledge that the BLF might take some adjusting to it due to the slight tint. For the optical pair, we would suggest heading in store to make sure that this is the right script for you. Thank you.

scwright-01

scwright-01asked

Why are there so many negative reviews
Where are your frames made

Oscar W.Oscar Wylee

Hi there, thanks for your comment. We always try to cater to our audience with transparency when it comes to our prices and materials. Our frames are sourced and hand assembled individually by our talented artisans to ensure premium quality. We source our high-quality materials from Europe and China. They are then carefully hand assembled by our talented artisans in our studio to ensure the perfect finish! Every frame is designed mindfully in our studio in Sydney. On top of that, we also believe glasses should be accessible to anyone so we provide them at an honest and affordable price.

Get an answer from our members and Oscar Wylee representatives