Oscar Wylee

Oscar Wylee

Listing monitored by Oscar Wylee

Oscar Wylee Maroochydore looked after my whole family!

Both hubby, our 2 kids and I have gotten new glasses in the past year from Oscar Wylee store in the Sunshine plaza store in Maroochydore. Lovely staff that actually listens, is patient while you try on a dozen frames and helps you. The optom was super professional and friendly too. Glasses arrived within the promised timeframe and no issues with them at all. Thanks guys!

Ferah Karakas
Ferah Karakas Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Airport West Oscar Wylee

Airport West Oscar wylee a young lady who assisted was absolutely fantastic and the customer service given was a 10/10 can not fault the store or there workers Big shout out to Irene

Allie D
Allie DSydney, NSW

Good design and range, poor quality

Liked it at the beginning, so purchased two pair of glasses. Everyone asked for the brand. However, the quality was little disappointed. Keeps missing screws in first months, the frame's metal part got rusted. Warranty claimed, got a new pair same thing happen. Probably will not go back..

Fish
FishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor quality

Decided to try Oscar Wylee early this year instead of Spec Savers. Very Disappointed in the quality of the frames. My frames are coming apart after a couple of months of purchase. Service in some stores is terrible as well. Next year back to spec savers.

Susan S.
Susan S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I was treated with contempt! Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced!

Store LocationPacific Epping Victoria
Claudia K.
Claudia K.Perth, WA

Cheaply made, won't fix.

I bought two pairs of glasses from Oscar Wylee in October 2019.
First off, they feel really cheap and flimsy, so of course one pair (Aries) broke in the middle of the nose only after a few months of daily use, so I went back to the store and asked if they could replace, fix or recycle them but they said nope.
So now I'm on second pair (Tamara), which is starting to get green tarnishing between the metal and plastic, they also feel like they're going to break when I clean them.
While I like the look of the frames they sell, I won't be buying from them again.

Terrible Quality And Service

Store LocationChatswood Chase
Jenny K.
Jenny K.Perth, WA

Great Range and very competitive pricing

I was meant to book an eye test with another chain, but ended up at Oscar Wylee. As I'd never heard of them before I went on line and read the reviews and was a bit concerned, but it's like anything, someone's experience can be bad whilst someone else's can be great. I'm so happy that I decided to try them for myself. I was very pleased with the huge range and the optometrist is very thorough. The staff are very friendly and helpful and I didn't feel pushed or rushed. Will definitely use again.

Buyer beware, staff aren’t trained!

KIC
KICSydney, NSW

Very snooty staff.

I hadn't even entered the store yet (and it was my first encounter with any Oscar Wylee store) and the blonde chick manning the door totally gave me attitude. This was during the height of the pandemic so there was a limit on the number of customers in the store. This was not the problem and nor was my having to wait. It was just her b*tchy and snooty vibe that totally put me off from wanting to deal with or purchase anything from them ever again. Do they want customers or not? Because that kind of behaviour would put anyone off. This was the Pitt Street store. Avoid.

Store LocationPitt St, Sydney
Mel
MelMelbourne

Cheap Feel and Poor Quality

Narelle F.
Narelle F.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice frames

I got two pairs of glasses recently from the Morayfield store. One of the frames had a fault in it, but had no problems when I went back to store to get it changed. Looking at others reviews though, I do need to say I got my eye test and prescription done at OPSM, but the frames there didn't feel comfy. Can't speak for the quality of eye test services.

Neil C.
Neil C.

Excellent service

Both my husband and I purchased glasses from Airport West, John the manager went above and beyond our expectations, fantastic service and product. Thank you John cannot recommend service highly enough. Jackie

Nice frames, faulty lenses

Mav
Mavnsw

Excellent customer service

Prompt and excellent customer service by Sandy. Frame returned postage-free and replaced within a few days. Issue resolved. Thank you Oscar Wylee.

Read more reviews - page 2

Carlos R.
Carlos R.asked

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Hi Carlos, I believe all the glasses in Oscar Wylee comes with scratch-resistant coating. I am not sure how long the coating will last for but I received my glasses in June and I wear it daily. Up till now, there have been no scratches yet. (p.s I am pretty careless when it comes to my glasses) Hope this helps!

Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.asked

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.asked

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

Get an answer from our members and Oscar Wylee representatives