3.1

3.4

Charles
CharlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service with a smile for Great Value eye glasses

Service was quick delightful and very satisfying. Each time I visited the shop the attendants were only too happy to help. I didn't have to wait for their service. They are only too happy to make any subsequent adjustments to the frames to my satisfaction. I was very happy with the glasses for their price. In a word Great and so to are their staff, just great. Show details ·  1
Raymond
RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic experience

The service was fantastic and the glasses we amazing. From start to finish it was a fantastic experience Show details
Linda Fothergill
Linda FothergillVictoria4 posts

Great service, competitive pricing

I found the staff helpful and knowledgeable. I wanted new glasses because my old ones kept slipping. They suggested a lighter pair with nose pads. I've had them for over a month and they have been great, no slippage. I wear multi focals and I find their pricing cheaper than other chains such as specsavers. They were also very helpful with helping to select a design that fitted my face and matched my taste. Great service. Show details
Zohra Nikbeen
Zohra Nikbeen
  Fair Incentive

Excellent staff and great work.Best location for everyone must visit. Show details ·  1
Jared M.
Jared M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fishy Bussiness

I went to get another script to get bifocals paid to change lenses and new frame. Apparently, I couldn't get the lenses back that I paid for, apparently not. Because medicaire bulk billed I don't officially own the lenses. This sounds fishy to me. OSCAR WYLIE MELTON. Show details
Sarah
Sarah

Very unhappy

Oscar Wylee broke my current (favourite) frames when they tried to put new lenses in. They were previously purchased from them 2 years ago so it’s not like they were very old. These are the ONLY frames I’ve owned that don’t give me headaches because they were so light weight. Customer Service was terrible - no apology, in fact staff giggled when they told me they had broken them. Had no option but to pick new frames, they no longer make my old frames. I’m extremely displeased with Oscar Wylee. Show details
Jenny M.
Jenny M.2 posts

Wonderful

Absolutely amazing best service great glasses I will be back next year thank you Show reply
Terry W
Terry WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful staff, good service

I have used Oscar Wylee for my glasses and prescriptions for some years now and never had any problems. Staff always seem courteous and helpful, and I will go again next time I'm due for a check-up. Show details ·  1
Ray
RayPerth, WA8 posts

After sales are bad

mutifocals are not bad. They are in business to sell glasses, once you have them they don't want to know you. Good luck if you need to go back for ant reason. I was told to go back to spec savers where I got my eye test. Show details
June
June

Very satisfied

Staff are always so helpful and professional, they are also very honest when you ask for advice on frames Show details ·  1
Michael B.
Michael B.10 posts

Fantastic and great service

Great efficient service and better value for multi focal lenses compared to other stores Show details ·  1
Matt
Matt2 posts

Budget quality

Multi focals are budget quality and very hard use. I would not order again. Customer service didn’t resolve Show details
Tara D.
Tara D.2 posts

Enjoyable experience

All staff members who I interacted with on both visits were friendly and understanding and not at all pushy. They made my experience easy and helped me find the right style of frames for my specific lenses. While I was not able to afford my purchases at the initial visit, the staff still saved my information in their database when I was ready to make my purchase which made my experience seamless and I felt like a welcome customer. Show details ·  1
KL G.
KL G.

Enjoyable experience all round

The three times I’ve bought glasses at the Albury store the staff have been brilliant - very helpful, spend the time and just really nice! They spent a lot of time lining up the glasses with where they’d sit for my multi focal lenses. And they’ve been great. I even broke a frame and had a free replacement - wasn’t the product’s fault. So good Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Narellan Oscar Wylee

I found the team at the Narellan store to be very helpful and took the time to answer any questions I had and take me through the whole process. Highly recommend them. Show details ·  1

Carlos R.
Carlos R.

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Optical Retailers