3.1

3.8
3.4

Emma W.
Emma W.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Rubbish quality questionable warranty/return policy

Bought the deal (2 pairs for $199) but got extras added such as reflection and blue screen lenses. Purchased in October (less than a year ago). Hinge broke on the side was told its 'wear and tear' by the Chapel St, Prahran store and that its not covered under warranty. He used super glue to fix the hinge. It lasted 2 days. I think fine for a cheap pair of spares but not for main glasses. Frames are rubbish and return / warranty policy is highly questionable. I find it pretty hard to believe that wear and tear within 6 months of purchase is a reasonable excuse for a clearly faulty hinge. Show details
Brenda R.
Brenda R.5 posts

GREAT SERVICE, PRODUCTS & PRICES

I was given extensive eye tests for free. The staff were genuine and lovely. The shop had a comfortable and relaxed feeling. I was so happy with the range of frames and the layout made it easy to peruse them all. I got 3 different pairs at an excellent price, including sunglasses with multifocal for driving. The frames are strong but light and really comfortable. My eyes feel better already. The simple cheap magnification ones from the chemist were breaking easily and making my eyes ache. So glad I went to Oscar Wylee. Amd so happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Michelle Coles
Michelle ColesEyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent professional service

Excellent professional service and my glasses fit perfectly. Friendly staff and awesome smiles. Show details ·  1
An N.
An N.

Great services

Great services! I check my eyesights regularly here and always receive great services. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Annie
Annie

Toowoomba team

The Toowoomba team are so good to deal with.
Appointment was easy to make and there wasn't a long delay to get in
Quick check up but thorough.
Love the glasses range. Wanted so many !
Absolutely recommend Show details ·  1
MTuffley
MTuffleySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Noosa Civic Oscar Wiley gets the thumbs up!

Good service, good choice - I keep going back. Good price range. Show details ·  1
Narelle L.
Narelle L.

Staff were exceptional!

I loved my experience with qualified staff who were respectful of my needs. My new glasses are great and were competitively priced. Show details ·  1
Katrina
KatrinaSydney, NSW4 posts

Oscar Wylee is the best

I never go anywhere other than Oscar Wylee. My Castle Towers local store is the best. The same staff, who remember me and have the most professional and friendly helpful service. The range is great and suits my style. Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Service

Excellent service and choice of glasses. Super quick from order to supply. Show details ·  1
charmaine t.
charmaine t.

Consultation

I attended the Kotara office and was very pleased with the service I received. My glasses were mailed to me, it took a little longer than I thought but that was not Oscar Wylee’s fault. Australia Post is not as quick as it once was. I’m still not sure of the frames and no one has commented that they like them. I went for Kitty in the pinkish wire frame, with cats eyes with cut out. I think I will get another pair similar to my sunglasses that i love. Show details ·  1
Sammy
Sammy

Happy first time customer

I haven't had my eyes test in 10 years. I was happy with the professionalism of the optometrist and manager. I felt well looked after.
Upon picking up my glasses I got them adjusted.

I got easten sunglasses
Kato

Greenhills NSW store Show details ·  1

Jodie
Jodie3 posts

Everything on point!

Their service and range never disappoints! And delivery is fast, I love this brand. Show details ·  1
Angelo M.
Angelo M.

Kody L.
Kody L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good design, poor quality

Experience and service was good but the frame quality is shocking. Got 2 pairs and both are so wide they keep slipping off. Have taken back to fix and they bend the ear part, not fixing the issue, just making them more uncomfortable.
Dale-Maree B.
Dale-Maree B.

Carlos R.
Carlos R.

do you guarantee glasses from scratches and if so for how long

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Julie Pownall
Julie Pownall

You would be best to ring Oscar Wylee and ask them about the coating etc available.

Ari D.
Ari D.

Did you have problems with the prescription?
I have been using my new glasses for a week and I feel that my sight got worse with them and my headache as well, I feel that I see things more blurry and I get tired easily... Now reading all the bad reviews I am scared about having invested more than 200 dollars in this brand.

Jinty
Jinty

Not at all. I’m very happy. I was worried about graduated but they are excellent.

Bronnie T.
Bronnie T.

I do feel as though the script isn't quite right. But mine is quite complicated.

HERIVELTO M.
HERIVELTO M.

Thank you so much, my glasses are just arrived, I m so happy, Herivelto from Melbourne

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Optical Retailers