Oscar Wylee

Absolutely the worst glasses i have ever had

Never again will I buy glasses from this lot. Never worn them took them back won't do anything without charging me extra. I live 3 hours away, crappy everything. Crap

Store LocationErina

10/10! Highly Recommend

Great experience! Easily found what I wanted with the help of the team. I loved the range and the quality is 10/10. Would highly recommend Oscar Wylee to all my friends and family.

Store LocationJune

So happy with them!

I'm so happy with my new glasses, after doing an eye test and having a problem identified, my two pairs or glasses were quick to arrive!
They're both great quality and quite sturdy. The customer service has been exceptional at every step of the way.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Amazing Service!

This was my first experience going to Oscar Wylee and, it was the best experience I have received in any eyewear store. The assistants in the Macarthur Square store were so sweet, super helpful and really patient when trying to find the right frames. The optometrist was also really attentive. Upon pick up, the assistants ensured the frames were of the right fit, which I appreciated. In addition, the frames are fantastic. They are super comfortable, light and really trendy!

Horrible quality

The glassess are of very bad quality. Even after spending extra money for anti reflection coating i can see so much more reflection than the normal glassess. It is just so distracting and irritating. Never going back again.

Picked up glasses for second time, wrong frames the first time. The assistant who serviced me first was lovely (Prue), the second assistant was dressed like she just was going out to a café ( Jeans and t shirt) I was just handed the glasses no offering to check them on. I also think that they should present themselves the represent the Company, which means to me you don't wear your glasses on your head.
Happy with the eye wear just not the services that was not offered

Store LocationChirnside Park

My go to sunnies ...

I love Oscar Wyler Sunglasses, I have a wonderful pair I take with me everywhere. They’re simple, stylish and beautiful. Super comfy and I’m always getting compliments. Thankyou for creating such great quality sunnies :)

These are a new office staple!

Really happy with this pair of frames, the blue light filter works a charm and they make me look at least 15% smarter than if I wasn't wearing them. They are really well-made frames for the pricepoint. I was gifted them to try out the new blue light blocking lenses and couldn't recommend them enough!

Poor quality and service

Oscar Wylee review
- Oscar Wylee WON'T give you a refund if your glasses are not suitable or not correct for your eyes
- They WON'T fix accidental damages
- Takes over a month to receive your glasses
- Their eye tests aren't as 'up-to-date' assay to Specsavers
- The staff don't know much about glasses and your eye requirements same as the optometrists
- Poor quality
- The glasses have style, but lacks comfort and stainability
- I told staff to mail me my glasses about 3 times, but they still put it in as to be picked up in store!
- Definitely not satisfied with my products - they aren't suitable for those people who need to wear their glasses through long and active hours

As opposed to Specsavers;
- You can get your glasses in just 3 days
- You can get a full refund for your glasses if you don't like them or if they aren't suitable for your eyes, if it's in the first 3 month period from your purchase
- You can change or swap your glasses from another pair free of charge
- You get a full advanced eye test and the optometrists are much more educated and aware of your particular eye needs
- The staff are much more helpful
- And they cover accidental damages

I highly recommend going to Specsavers!

Perfect!

Quality is really nice and the price is very reasonable! This is my 5th pair and I couldn’t be happier with the service and the variety of styles they offer!

Great experience

Fuss free! In and out in 30min with exactly what I wanted - one pair of blue-light optical glasses and one pair of polarised sunglasses :) The designs are so trendy too!

Excellent quality sunglasses!

All of the Oscar Wylee stores are incredibly well organised with so many different options to choose from. Since I have a lower nose bridge and high cheekbones, I find it difficult to find sunnies that are both comfortable and don't slip off my face constantly. I chose the 'Hector' sunglasses and they are perfect! My new favourites :D

AMAZING sunnies!

The quality, look and fit of my new glasses are amazing. I had my eyes tested in store which was quick and easy. I then selected my desired frames, and within two weeks they were shipped to my front door! Couldn't recommend Oscar Wylee enough. Thank you!

Store LocationBondi Junction

One Happy Customer

The store layouts are so nice and the staff are super Friendly! it was so hard to choose a pair of glasses as they have so many nice ones! I am so happy with the customer services I received!

Store LocationHelensvale Westfield

Perfect frames for my face shape!

I love the frames that create the perfect look for my face! The staff were so friendly and were really helpful and honest about what looked best on me! I love both of my glasses I chose!

Store LocationMarion

My Blue light glasses is perfect! Now I can’t live without it

I love how it’s already reduced my headache after wearing it a week. And I like how Oscarwylee has got so many choices and fashionable. It just suit me so much.

Store LocationChapel St Phraran

Waste of money

Got glasses from Oscar wylee about 12 months ago but have never been able to wear them. I took them back to the store and said that they weren't right and they retested my eyes and told me the prescription was correct.

I went away to see if I could get used to them but I never could and I figured they weren't too interested in helping me the way they brushed it off as me just needing to get used to them.

I had lost my old prescription from a different optometrist until recently when I found them, I put them on and could see perfectly without any blurriness or eye strain which proved to me that there really was something wrong with my glasses from Oscar Wylee. It's a shame because they have nice frames on offer.

Store LocationMy Gravatt - Follow up with Indooroopilly

Best sunglasses ever. Hands down.

The sunglasses went WAY past my expectations. Not only do they protect your eyes from harmful rays, they also look sleek and stylish! Definitely recommend these! Thank you Oscar Wylee!

The products were perfect!

The products were such in a lovely package and they arrived quickly when I ordered them online. I love the sunnies since they’re in perfect condition and matches any style I have.

Store LocationOscar Wylee

Amazing! Love these glasses

Glasses are so handy and stylish. I got blue light lenses and I cannot live without them. So gorgeous I had to get 3 so I can change my lenses to match my mood and outfit.

Store LocationOnline