Clare

ClareNicholls 2913, ACT

Not happy

Like the styles. Glasses I bought a couple of months later a screw came undone. I fixed. Now 6 my mths later today 22/11 it happened, I could have lost the lens. Not happy

Annie

AnniePerth

Not professional

Collected glasses with full of fingerprints on them. Shop staff couldn't even bother to clean until I asked them. Instead of "professional cleaning" that states on Oscar Wylee website, shop manager merely just used fabric to clean glasses. I went back home with a pair of not so new glasses because they were still dirty. Opted 1.67 so called thinner lens, but still super heavy. Either they didn't genuinely upgrade the lens, or their manufacturer just can't make thinner glasses. Give 1 star only for the nice looking frame, except it keeps sliding down due to the heavy weight, and makes my head, ears and nose sore.

Mick P.

Mick P.Sydney, NSW

Crappie customer service

I brought reading glasses in July with scratch proof lenses as I am a truck driver and am hard on my glasses
3 months have gone buy and low and behold the lenses a scratching to the point I can't use the glasses
I went back to the shop and was advised by them this was general wear and tear
I have written emails to the complaint department but nobody really cares they say I will have to order new lenses
I can not stress enough this shop is only there to milk you
I will never be visiting any of your stores again and I will stay outside your shop and warn customers about your crappie practices
Should of stayed at spec savers

Store LocationWETHERILL park

Satisfied

Thanks Oscar Wyler and you Sarah at Pacific Fair Qld. For your help caring advice and great service.
I wont be going anywhere else. I can once again see clearly. Many thanks Paul.

Store LocationPacific Fair
Oscar W.Oscar Wylee

Thank you so much for your review Paul, we will pass this on to the team!

MCC

MCCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Below standard customer service!

Store LocationHighpoint

JosephOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mixed bag progressives and mid range off

Store LocationOscar Wylee Northland Mall
JosephO

I went back to the shop this afternoon. They finally have a checked on the prescription and re-calibrated the eye position on the frame as they realized my eye's line of sight is not symmetrical. Good job this time and appreciate it

Oscar W.Oscar Wylee

Hi Joseph, I'm glad our team got that sorted out for you!

Love these so much

It was so hard to choose because there were so many options! The quality is amazing! Overall I’m so so happy with this brand! Quick, easy and affordable! Would recommend

Store LocationOnline

Perthgirl

PerthgirlPerth, WA

Love my new glasses

I used Oscar Wylee for this first time and can’t speak highly enough of the experience. I usually go for dark frames however the optometrist suggested I try a lighter colour frame and they looked amazing. Much more flattering on my face. My eye test was bulk billed and the glasses were 2 for $199 and I upgraded the lens to blue light filter as I spend a lot of time behind the screen. I was so impressed with the customer service and range of glasses and I will continue to use Oscar Wylee going forward!

Happi pham

Happi phamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is perfect

I went in Chadstone store. It is so good customer service to glass frame. Thanks so much for the very glass. Sue is so friendly and professional in customer service.

Store LocationChadstone
Elie J.

Elie J.Sydney, NSW

Misleading claims on their website manipulating consumers

Jordan L.

Jordan L.Perth, WA

Low quality and unreliable

So Simple and Beautiful

The store was easy to navigate and the simple layout made it easy to find the products I wanted. There was a good range of styles including sunglasses. I love my Oscar Wylee glasses because they are light, stylish and comfortable. These glasses make it so effortless to wear daily - I usually forget that I have them on and they work well with many outfits.

Store LocationChadstone

Arielle S.

Arielle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Sunglasses

It was easy to shop the frames that were best for my face shape. The sunglasses are absolutely amazing! Both high quality and stylish. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Store LocationBrisbane

Horrible, lazy service and inferior product

Store LocationWarringah mall
Vin

VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The sales staffs are very accommodating. During the process of check up inside their clinic, the optometrist explains everything very well. The products have variety of choices with good value of money.

Incorrect Lenses and poor training

My glasses were posted to my home as I live regional NSW, posted Monday arrived Friday so slow, tried on could not read small print via multi focal, called store and was advised told to go to another spectacle shop for them to adjust. So the next day drove 2 hrs back to the shop, was advised that the multi focal was for general, sent back to the manufacture rang a week later advised I had to wait 14 days for a remake. Then the following day received a txt that they had arrived, still incorrect. Got a refund but stupid girl hit credit not savings so now I have to wait 3 to 5 days and staff don’t know how to re credit the health insurance fund. Don’t shop here unless you want cheap glasses with cheap service

Store LocationTuggerah

Georgia kelly

Georgia kellySydney Surrounds, NSW

I love both of my glasses that I chose the whole range is amazing and I genuinely wish I could've gotten every frame

I loved how the store was set out and found it easy to find the perfect frames.
I was definitely satisfied with the range.
10/10, the products are amazing! From case to frame to lense

Wendie

WendieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting service

Store LocationPenrith

Bad frames and even worse service

Process of getting them were easy however when I received them they were not of good quality, uncomfortable, I paid extra for the UV, anti-glare and 1.74x index. Absolute waste of money. When I came back into the store to query they did not help at all, not knowledgeable of their products and services. Never buying again nor recommend. Go else where for cheaper and better quality

Absolutely the worst glasses i have ever had

Never again will I buy glasses from this lot. Never worn them took them back won't do anything without charging me extra. I live 3 hours away, crappy everything. Crap

Store LocationErina

Rob P.

Rob P.asked

Hi my prescription sunglasses dont go dark just light tint, what has gone wrong, I got them from you a week ago

Anna

Annaasked

I ordered two pairs of glasses- one with a blue light filter and one with standard- and I didn’t not like the outcome of it. It makes my vision have a blue hue to it, tints my lenses so they appear darker, makes my eye area darker (and hence, my eye bags), and changes the way I perceive colours. Also, one of the lenses on those glasses makes my vision blurry so I’ve been experiencing headaches, dizziness and distorts my vision and sense of depth, yet the other pair without the blue light filter is completely fine with both glasses having the same eye prescription. Another fault of the glasses with the blue light filter is that it is not balanced in the way that my glasses is tilted when I wear them and is loose. I’ve asked one of the employees to fix it for me but no matter how many times she tries the tilt is still there. Am I able to have my glasses replaced with a new one except without the blue light filter. I very much like shopping at Oscar Wylee and would like to continue to purchase from them again.

Oscar W.Oscar Wylee

Hi Anna, thank you for your query. We offer 1-year warranty for lens from lab faulty item or dispensing errors. However, sadly this does not apply to wear and tear or change of mind. We acknowledge that the BLF might take some adjusting to it due to the slight tint. For the optical pair, we would suggest heading in store to make sure that this is the right script for you. Thank you.

scwright-01

scwright-01asked

Why are there so many negative reviews
Where are your frames made

Oscar W.Oscar Wylee

Hi there, thanks for your comment. We always try to cater to our audience with transparency when it comes to our prices and materials. Our frames are sourced and hand assembled individually by our talented artisans to ensure premium quality. We source our high-quality materials from Europe and China. They are then carefully hand assembled by our talented artisans in our studio to ensure the perfect finish! Every frame is designed mindfully in our studio in Sydney. On top of that, we also believe glasses should be accessible to anyone so we provide them at an honest and affordable price.

Get an answer from our members and Oscar Wylee representatives