Online store, Physical store

Shane B.

Shane B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unbelievable delivery

I ordered my lenses at aprox 2pm Wednesday afternoon on the 1/7/2020 I just received my lenses on Thursday at 10.45am on the 2/7/2020. I payed $5 extra for express post but did not expect delivery the next day. The site was easy to navigate lenses are excellent easy to change thanks to the online video will be recommending sunglasse fix to everyone. Thanks for your prompt service 10/10

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Run as fast as you can fron these guys!!! Quick to take your money slow to send product!

Poor shipping practices...pay for DHL shipping express then when asked Sunglass Fix for shipping info I get a Canada Post tracking number will tell everyone I know to Stay Clear of this shady company!!! 40 days after placing my order still no product! Quick to take your money slow to recieve item.

Dave

Well today is 46 days and counting with nothing being delivered so far!!! I post if and when they ever get delivered.

Top lenses

Got two sets of lenses one for Otis blunt and one for spotters cruiz. I have been using them now for about 6 months and they have been great. No scratches and just as good as origin lenses.
Thanks.

Toby M.

Toby M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too easy !

Ordered some lenses for sunglasses that were 3-4 yo and a few days later delivered and easily installed.
Delivery had tracking,lenses were wrapped nice and snug and also a sunglasses bag thrown in to help keep the new lenses from being scratched. If I could give 6 stars I would !

Barnzippa83

Barnzippa83South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

I ordered the incorrect size lenses. Sent them an email and they had posted the correct size within a couple of hours. They included a return envelope for the incorrect size lenses. Couldn’t ask for more

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks so much for the review and positive feedback. Very nice of you to take the time. Really helps our company and the team here. Enjoy your lenses!
Craig Anderson CEO and Founder of Sunglass Fix

Euan

Euan

So quick

Ordered on Wednesday and were delivered to me by Thursday afternoon. I was still waiting for the confirmation email. Definitely be ordering again. Cheers for the fantastic service I was provided

Fantastic!

Prompt delivery and excellent quality!
I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone who has scratched their favourite pair of sunnies (much like I had).

Very informative installation videos also. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to get my lenses out without snapping the frame but their advice made it super simple.

Thanks!

Rsrem

Rsrem

Great product

I purchased replacement lenses for my Revo from Sunglass Fix. Fast shipping to WA, well packaged, perfect fit, look good and a great video instruction how to replace them, definitely highly recommend.

Isaac Tredrea

Isaac TredreaPerth, WA

Wow the delivery was fast!

Amazing, I bought lenses on Tuesday and had them delivered to my office in Perth by Thursday... the lenses were perfect...
This the second time I've used these guys...I'm very happy with the level of service.

00BCK

00BCKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and great lenses

I ordered some Oakley polarised lenses two months ago. Unfortunately the polarisation made them blurry to use when driving. I sent an email and had a quick reply and an apology and received new non polarised lenses in two days along with a prepaid, addressed return envelope.
Outstanding service from a company who says what they do and do what they say.
The lenses are also great at a fraction of the Oakley price.
I highly recommend the Sunglass Fix.

Very Happy

I bought replacement lenses for my Oakley Enduro from sunglass fix. Fast shipping to regional town, well packaged, Perfect fit, look good and a third the price of genuine lenses, definitely recommend.

perfect fit and as good as original lenses

Very easy to deal with and navigate the store.
I accidentally scratched the lens on my Oakley's ,quick replacement and they are back to being new and for a fraction of the original price.
Very happy.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks for the nice review Tim. Very much appreciated by the team at Sunglass Fix. Enjoy your lenses and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. Craig CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

Fast shipping to USA and decent quality lenses

I needed a quick pair of Polarized sunglass lenses to get my girlfriend for her Moscot Miltzen frames. It took exactly 8days to be delivered to NYC from Australia with the fastest shipping for only $5. We went to Moscot to get the lenses installed and the quality of the polarized lenses are pretty decent. I have some polarized lenses from Lensabl that were at least twice the price and take twice as long to be made/installed than Sunglass Fix and are only marginally better lenses. Considering you don't need to mail out your frames and the cost is only $50 for perfect fit polarized lenses I would go with Sunglass Fix if I ever need to replace mine.

Ronnie.

Ronnie.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than original lenses.

Great products, I replaced my lenses with these and without doubt they are better than the original lenses, and at less than a third of the price I was qouted.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Ronnie, appreciate the positive feedback and your taking the time to write about your experience with Sunglass Fix.
Enjoy your lenses and thanks again for the nice review.
Craig Anderson CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

David Mitchell

David MitchellSydney, NSW

Great products delivered quickly and with detailed instructions - in English!

I broke a lens in my favorite sun glasses and needed a replacement - I went to my local store but they could not help but Sunglass fix did the job. Great work team.

Superb service & excellent product

Excellent quality lenses and service was superb. Original lenses were a bit too tight but they were quickly replaced free of charge with a tailored set - highly recommended, don’t hesitate to buy from this company. (UK purchaser)

robin

robingold coast

Great Australian Company

I bought a pair of Tom Ford Marko 007 glasses on sale, Great frames but unfortunately they came with green lens which were only cat 2 and not that great for sun protection so I ordered a pair of replacement lens cat 3 in a different colour from The Sunglass Fix. They arrived quickly and were fairly simple to install, the lens offered much better protection than the originals and I cant fault them. Amazing to think we have such a world class supplier of quality lens here in Australia and not Europe.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Robin, very nice of you to take the time to write such a nice review about our company. It really means a lot to us as a family run business and helps us tremendously.
Thanks Again, Craig Anderson CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

B J

B JWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Yay! I have my glasses back!

After sitting on the desk for 10 years I finally found lenses for my badly scratched original Oakley Fives.
Ordered Wednesday evening, arrived the following Monday's mail. Hubby installed them easily for me.
Worn this morning on my way to work. Loving them. Also ordered replacement lenses for my Oakley Five 2.0's as the coating on the inside of the lenses was flaking off. Same order. Pricing excellent. Quality appears to be as good if not better than the originals.

Sharm

SharmPerth, WA

Absolutely fabulous

Ruined my Roberto Cavalli sunglasses and was devastated as they are my favorite until l came across Sunglass Fix. Not only was the delivery very fast but the ease of replacing the new lenses took less than 2 minutes and now, my favorite sunglasses are just like new again. The vision is fantastic, l just cannot fault the item in any way.
It is as good as purchasing a new pair of my sunglasses which would have cost me over 500 dollars for a very very affordable price of under 30 dollars. Many thanks to your company, l will definitely be recommending you to all my family friends and work colleagues.

Mark A

Mark AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality product and fast service

Ordered Arnette sunglasses lenses yesterday, arrived today (Aust post express) couldn't be happier with the product, easy to fit and as good as the original lenses.
I have already recommended Sunglass Fix Australia to several work colleagues as its alot better and cheaper than buying new one's!

JennyD

JennyDasked

The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Mike Masked

Dear Sunglass Fix,

I have a pair of Maui Jim Stingray sunglasses. Model number is MJ-103-10. Tortoise frame. Polarised brown lens with a mirror finish. I've cracked the right lens and would like to replace. How do ensure I get the right lens colour and mirroring. And what kind of lens do you provide for this model please?

Michael

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Mike, your best bet is to visit our website at this link:

This is the product for your frames. We have a wide selection of lenses we make for the Stingrays. However, it's hard to know exactly what lenses you have. From what I can tell the MJ-103-10 specifies the Stingray in the Tortoise frame but not the lens colour.

You can send our care team an email with a photo to info@thesunglassfix.com.au and they can probably help you ensure you get the closest match if you can't work that out from the website.

Hope that helps, Craig and the Sunglass Fix Team

Mike M

Thanks...I've ordered the lens'.
Best

Margaret Dasked

The Sunglass Fix

How long does the replacement lenses last my Maui Jims lasted 2 years lost the colour in one of the lense can’t wear them anymore looks distorted and horrible

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Margaret, Replacement lenses like original lenses vary greatly in useful life. Much of the life of the lenses depends on the type of lens you have and the way they are treated and stored.
Non polarized lenses can last longer and their manufacturing process is simpler. They usually are a lens that is coloured and then treated with coatings to protect the lens.
Polarzied lenses are usually multiple lenses fused together. This fusing is usually a robust process but can deteriorate over time in extreme situations like heat or chemical attack and once the layers start to separate the process usually progresses as more things can make their way between the fused lenses causing further separation.
That said, I've seen lenses last for a week as they get scratched through a large drop or contact with a very sharp object in a bag affecting the main visual portion of a lenses. I've also seen both regular and polarized lenses last for 7 or more years with good care.
Lenses are also made from different material. Maui Jim uses Glass lenses in some of it's models as well as plastic in others. Plastic is lighter and safer and can be used in many rimless light frames models. Glass, being 3 times as heavy is usually used in full framed sunglasses. Glass is harder than any plastic hard coated lenses I've seen on the market. Therefore, it's usually stronger in terms of scratch protection. That said, one drop and the heavy lens can hit the ground and break destroying the lenses. They also tend to not be as comfortable to wear.
If I had to put an average on how often I would think people would replace their lenses I would say regular lenses would probably last a good 3 years of heavy use if kept from bad scratch scenarios. Polarized would probably last around two on average. That said, replacing lenses every 2 or 3 years would mean you have good performing, clear vision for about 6 cents a day for polarized and about 2 cents a day for regular lenses.
They can last a lot longer if cleaned with warm soapy water on a monthly basis or right after exposure to chemicals such as sun screens, bug spray, or perfumes. Also storing them in a microfiber case can do wonders for keeping them scratch free. I do find it amazing how many scratches take place when sunglasses are not in use compared to when in use.
Again, I have a pair I haven't treated considerably well that's polarized and are 6 years old. However, I've also gone through some much quicker by cleaning them on a dirty t-shirt with something that cut through the lenses.

We are always looking at ways to improve the lenses and hope that someday the technology and manufacturing processes available will improve so the lenses last even longer. However, with replacement lenses available and becoming more commonplace at least there's a much more cost effective option than buying an entire new pair when your lenses get worn. They certainly are the most important aspect in terms of performance so having clear, good performing lenses, is important.

Hope that helps, Craig Anderson CEO and founder Sunglass Fix

Margaret D

Thanks very much will have to order some more as they are the most comfortable sunglasses to wear iv had the frame for around 8 years

Get an answer from our members and The Sunglass Fix representatives