Online store, Physical store

Customer mistake delt with professionally and quickly

Took measurements of my old Oakley Cranks. I got the measurements wrong at my end and the lenses didn’t fit. Sunglass Fix make it easy to return the lenses and even offer a service in which they will custom fit the lenses or identify the lenses if you send the glasses to them.
Real positive outcome from a stupid customer error.
Very happy

Gunter

GunterSydney Surrounds, NSW

New lenses for Oakley TrillbeX

Great, easy to use online store. Ordered new lenses which arrived way before the promised time. Awesomely presented packaging and a great product. Thank you!

Eduardo

EduardoIllawarra, NSW

Great replacement lenses

ordered a replacement polarised lenses for my Oakley sunnies which has scratches. The item came quickly and was easy to replace my old one. Highly recommended.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks Eduardo, appreciate your taking the time to share your positive experience with Sunglass Fix.
Enjoy your sunnies and glad we were able to get them up and running again.
Craig Anderson - CEO and Founder - Sunglass Fix

Elliot N.

Elliot N.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect fit & great quality! Oakley Sliver

Ordered replacement lenses for my old Oakley Sliver sunglasses. Arrived in 7 days, fitted perfectly & look great. Better than the originals! Recommended! Replacements from Oakley were super expensive in comparison. Staff quick & responsive to questions also.

DamoSydney, NSW

Amazing service and fit

Had the replacement lenses withing 3 days of ordering for my RayBan glasses. Fitted perfect. These glasses are now my favourite pair to wear again. Great Australian company.

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stoked with SFxUltra

Absolutely stoked. Ordered replacement lens for Coach sunnies on 1 jan 2021 (SFxUltra). Arrived rural NZ on 14th Jan. Lens are better than the original. Super easy to install. Definitely using these guys again.

Rayban Liteforce Lenses

After shopping around for weeks to try and find replacement lenses for my Rayban Liteforce I came across The Sunglass Fix who not only stocked them but had them marginally cheaper than every other competitor. Fast forward a few months later I had to replace them because of my clumsiness.
Michelle in customer service had them replaced within a matter of days! You just don't get this quality of customer service or warranty support in 2020. They've got a lifetime customer in me! THANKYOU!

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great lenses

Good quality good colour perfect match to originals, friendly company to deal with, very helpful when I called them for assistance and inquiring of my order
Thanks heaps for a great service

Great Customer Service

I ordered replacement lenses for my Ray Bans and when they arrived I quickly discovered I had ordered the incorrect lenses for my frames.
One email later and the correct lenses were on the way - no questions asked and no issues even though it was my error.
The correct lenses have now arrived and fit perfectly and have restored my glasses to new.

Kara_Lackmann

Kara_LackmannSydney, NSW

Great lens replacement

I love my frames and was sad that after a few years they sustained so many scratches and along came Sunglass Fix!

Ordered replacement lenses, although there were 2 different sizes for my frames I worked out the size from the numbers on the frame as it was tricky measuring the lens itself.

Easy ordering, I followed up my package as it seemed to take some time, Sunglass Fix responded really quickly. Luckily the lenses arrived that day. Installing was easy using the tutorial.

Am a happy camper, have a pair of sunnies all renovated in time for the warmer sunnier weather.

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

I was sceptical using an online company of this kind
I firstly called and spoke to a lovely gentleman that explained how the company works and where they were located, lucky for me in Australia
He stayed on the phone call and helped me through the ordering process, within a week I had my new lenses great quality and a good company to deal with thanking you The Sunglasses fix
Julie

Awful company, condescending people, never use them.

Ordered Ray Ban replacement lenses using their instructions and information straight off the frames. The Lenses left Australia a week after I ordered them and then disappeared for another 3 weeks. They don't fit!!!!
My fault apparently!

Very disappointing quality

I received my replacement lenses today in the UK ahead of the scheduled lead time and was excited to fit them into my old Rayban frames. The instructional video advised unscrewing the frames and popping out the old lenses. This was fairly easy. However the replacement lenses are very slightly different in curvature to the originals and fitting was considerably more difficult, so much so that in the process both of the new lenses de laminated a small amount in the edges. They are in and better than my old ones that had a scratch but certainly not perfect.

Shane B.

Shane B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unbelievable delivery

I ordered my lenses at aprox 2pm Wednesday afternoon on the 1/7/2020 I just received my lenses on Thursday at 10.45am on the 2/7/2020. I payed $5 extra for express post but did not expect delivery the next day. The site was easy to navigate lenses are excellent easy to change thanks to the online video will be recommending sunglasse fix to everyone. Thanks for your prompt service 10/10

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Run as fast as you can fron these guys!!! Quick to take your money slow to send product!

Poor shipping practices...pay for DHL shipping express then when asked Sunglass Fix for shipping info I get a Canada Post tracking number will tell everyone I know to Stay Clear of this shady company!!! 40 days after placing my order still no product! Quick to take your money slow to recieve item.

Dave

Well today is 46 days and counting with nothing being delivered so far!!! I post if and when they ever get delivered.

Top lenses

Got two sets of lenses one for Otis blunt and one for spotters cruiz. I have been using them now for about 6 months and they have been great. No scratches and just as good as origin lenses.
Thanks.

Toby M.

Toby M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too easy !

Ordered some lenses for sunglasses that were 3-4 yo and a few days later delivered and easily installed.
Delivery had tracking,lenses were wrapped nice and snug and also a sunglasses bag thrown in to help keep the new lenses from being scratched. If I could give 6 stars I would !

Barnzippa83

Barnzippa83South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

I ordered the incorrect size lenses. Sent them an email and they had posted the correct size within a couple of hours. They included a return envelope for the incorrect size lenses. Couldn’t ask for more

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Thanks so much for the review and positive feedback. Very nice of you to take the time. Really helps our company and the team here. Enjoy your lenses!
Craig Anderson CEO and Founder of Sunglass Fix

Euan

Euan

So quick

Ordered on Wednesday and were delivered to me by Thursday afternoon. I was still waiting for the confirmation email. Definitely be ordering again. Cheers for the fantastic service I was provided

Fantastic!

Prompt delivery and excellent quality!
I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone who has scratched their favourite pair of sunnies (much like I had).

Very informative installation videos also. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to get my lenses out without snapping the frame but their advice made it super simple.

Thanks!

Gazz

Gazzasked

The Sunglass Fix

Do they do prescription lenses to suit the sunglasses?
Gareth

Damo

Not that I know about. Mine where a change out from RayBan mirror glasses. They are an amazing company if you need a direct change. No branding.

JennyD

JennyDasked

The Sunglass Fix

How long is shipping to Canada? Postal code N3W 2G9. I'm looking to replace polarized lenses for my husbands Maui Jim Stingrays. He's a little worried buying 'aftermarket' but you do have really good reviews. If you have anything to add to ease his mind that be great. Thx so much.

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Jenny, Normally shipping to Canada can take 2-3 weeks with our free shipping or for a few dollars you can upgrade to express and get it in 1-2 weeks with tracking. However, with international borders closed all bets are off. DHL is no longer guaranteeing times. We've seen dealys of 1-3 weeks over what they state. Good news is it appears to be getting better. It's not all DHL, They use the domestic postal systems to perform the last leg within country and that's taking way longer than normal due to pandemic distancing and other reasons. Anyhow, best case at prsent is probably 2 weeks. Worse case 5 or 6.
Sorry, wish things were better but the world will get back to normal before long.
Craig and the team at Sunglass Fix

Mike Masked

Dear Sunglass Fix,

I have a pair of Maui Jim Stingray sunglasses. Model number is MJ-103-10. Tortoise frame. Polarised brown lens with a mirror finish. I've cracked the right lens and would like to replace. How do ensure I get the right lens colour and mirroring. And what kind of lens do you provide for this model please?

Michael

Craig A.The Sunglass Fix

Hi Mike, your best bet is to visit our website at this link:

This is the product for your frames. We have a wide selection of lenses we make for the Stingrays. However, it's hard to know exactly what lenses you have. From what I can tell the MJ-103-10 specifies the Stingray in the Tortoise frame but not the lens colour.

You can send our care team an email with a photo to info@thesunglassfix.com.au and they can probably help you ensure you get the closest match if you can't work that out from the website.

Hope that helps, Craig and the Sunglass Fix Team

Mike M

Thanks...I've ordered the lens'.
Best