1001 Optical

1001 Optical

Listing monitored by 1001 Optical

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Bought online, great service and fast delivery

Great lightweight frame and style.
Bought online and happy with the service and the delivery, emailed in a question and great support

Was
WasSydney, NSW

So Disappointed!!!

Very bad customer service / so disappointed....
Today I was late for 6 mins for my appointment and lady refused to take my eye test saying another customer will be here soon seriously. I finish my work 2 hrs early so that I can get done my eye appointment.
As soon as we left the store I got the missed call from the shop saying pls comeback the next appointment has been canceled seriously. Why didn't you call the next customer while I was there in the store requesting you to proceed with my appointment.
I am going to share this bad customer service experience with all my colleagues and friends etc...

Salina
SalinaSydney, NSW

Glasses good as new

Amazing repair job of my broken glasses with a quality finish. Feels like I have bought a new pair of glasses. Fast turn around, would recommend getting your glasses fixed here.

brian
brianSydney, NSW

Helpful, fast delivery and great prices

I shopped around for contact lenses, staff at 1001 helped me out in store and I ended up purchasing online. The contact lenses arrived quickly and are at a very good price.

Guang Yang
Guang YangSydney, NSW

Seamless experience

I called up my local 1001 Optical and enquired about contact lenses, they directed me to their online website where I could make the purchase quickly and easily. Overall great customer service and fast delivery. Given how user friendly and easy the process was I will be purchasing my contact lenses online from now on, this will save me the trip into store each time!

Eric Fang
Eric Fang

Higher quality than I expected

Great quality, competitive pricing and fast delivery. I ordered these sunglasses and they arrived within a couple of days. I am very happy with the quality of my purchase and how quickly it arrived. The bonus on top of all of this is that they were the most competitive in terms of pricing.

Nithin S.
Nithin S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience!

Really good post-purchase service for the online store. I had bought a pair of Ray-Ban sunnies for my wife and although there was a slight breakage in the temple, the customer service was prompt and helpful to get it fixed under warranty with no additional cost. They also provide a complimentary cleaning cloth along with the original Ray-Ban accessories. Thanks, guys and I'll surely be getting a pair for myself soon.

biscuit lens

went in to get a new pair of glasses of the exact same prescription as my current ones, after waiting 2 weeks or so for them they said it arrived and I could not believe what I was looking at. They said its the thinnest lens they can do on this type of frame.
So how can my current lens on my frame be half as thick as the new ones?
They kept on insisting it was the lens shape this and that but most importantly the new lens gave me a headache and the object moves like fisheye lens.
Highly don't recommend getting your prescription lens done here at the Doncaster Westfield place.

Annie
AnnieBayside

Excellent Online Communication

I bought a pair of distance glasses from 1001 Optical online store. I couldn’t be happier with their service, the glasses arrived promptly and all my communication queries were answered within one day. They also have a great selection of frames.

Rio
RioSydney, NSW

Really slow service and poor customer service

Terrible experience with 1001 Optical Chatswood Chase. Ordered new lens for my glasses, they said it would take one week. I ordered on the 7th of January. After 1.5 weeks I called them and they said it's almost done and it should be ready in 1 or 2 days, now it's been more than 3 weeks and it's still not done yet. I've tried calling multiple times today and there's no answers. Not sure what's happening with my order and can't even reach them by phone. If you need new glasses quickly, probably best to avoid this shop.

Michael P.
Michael P.Sydney, NSW

Felt pressured

Penrith store June 2020. Yes, the optometrist on site was good. Yes, the store manager was good at sales. $900 per pair of transitions/multi-focals. When picked up specs young staff tried to fit them but mine gave me extreme headache. My wife's kept slipping forward. Went back and had them adjusted, again. Cheap frames on both, lenses grease up without touching. Won't be going back.

Dee
DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Best price and quality branded sunglasses ever!

Can I just say this optic I had shopped my rayban online, they have the best of the best price point and as a person who is very picky and slightly skeptical shopping sunglasses online, once my 1st shopped here, I found everything ticks all the boxes! The item comes in the most neat and perfectly observed , they put a sticker ‘pass quality check’ , marvellous! And the price is just affordable compares others and free
Local post!!! And charge you $15 to post overseas ? Just unreal

I definitely look forward to purchase another pairs from you

The best eye testing experience ever . Highly impressed by the professional , highly skilled Optometrist Esther

I have just returned to the Eastgardens store after being requested to return for a follow up eye check . Ive been to various other stores over the last few years , yet this time I was completely impressed by the holistic thorough and professional advise by Esther . Her general health recommendations have triggered awareness of issues that I am now diligently monitoring . Thanks to Esther Im informed and will will continue taking responsibility for my own health
and look forward to regular consults

kTokhi
kTokhi

Customer service

I had a terrible experience at Parramatta store. The manager Kevin was very rude and unhelpful. He was abrupt and refused to help us saying I have to serve other customers while he had no other customers. His attitude was disgraceful and I would not recommend them to anyone.

Watch out for threatening optometrist

Read more reviews - page 2