1001 Optical

1001 Optical

Bottle lenses

Bottle lensesIllawarra, NSW

3.7 mm thick unpolished high index lenses. Why is it So?

Jae

JaeSydney, NSW

Don't buy online, they steal your money.

They don't give refunds even if they say so. Don't buy online. They will not give your money back. They will say yes we will give you a refund, no product sent to me but they took my money anyway. They rob you online.

Felt cheated...!!

I received a text message saying that I can avail $35 coupon as a gift for my upcoming birthday. However, upon visiting the store, one of the team members said that I can't avail that offer because the link was invalid. Why invalid link is sent to customers if we can't avail that offer. Is it simply to drag us to the store and spend?

Lori W.

Lori W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

David from the Hornsby Westfield branch, was absolutely fantastic. Very professional, knowledgeable and really pleasure to deal with. He made the whole experience very easy. Thanks for all your help David.

Mary is Awesome. She recommend my 2 pairs of glasses and they're my favourites now. Thank you!

The store layout is nice, clean and easy to browse through.
Mary is friendly and helpful. Actually, all the staff were friendly.
The brand that Mary recommended suited my needs. I wanted a frame that is light.
Thank you Mary for your patience.

Eye Testing and selection of new glasses.

Had eye checked before ordering new glasses. The service was friendly ,efficient and very helpful.
They were very professional in their testing procedure and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.
They have a large selection of frames ranging from standard to high fashion with a price range to suit everyone.

Anuja U.

Anuja U.Sydney, NSW

Very Good experience with Hornsby Westfield 1001 optical

I was satisfied with 1001 optical & the customer executive showed us good sunglasses and also offered us some budget friendly pair of sunglasses. Excellent shop to buy the Rayban Sunglasses

Excellent shop in Hornsby

The staff Joon is excellent, really helpful warm welcome to the customers and good service provided, wide range of products to choose from, special discount available, and recommended the store to our local friends.

Alex G.

Alex G.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service and products!

Great service from Sam. She was so helpful teaching me how to put in contact lenses and she provided the perfect script for me. It’s so nice to see clearly again!

Stay Well Away

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

1001 optical Penrith saved me

My 3 year old had scratched the lenses of my glasses, I made an appointment with Specsavers in Blacktown and they kept me waiting for over an hour just sitting there so I looked online found 1001 optical, in Penrith booked an appointment went straight there had eyes tested picked new frames and was out the door in less time than I sat waiting at Specsavers so this is my new store!

Michael H.

Michael H.Sydney, NSW

2020 product and service

Been visiting Chatswood Chase store for many years, the team has been fantastic from purchase to after sales, especially Ray who always managed to get me the glasses that I need.

Belinda E.

Belinda E.Sydney, NSW

Professional service

Very happy with my new coach glasses , second time I have purchased my prescription glasses from this shop A1 quality and service, highly recommend, well priced , excellent quality, and staff are knowledgeable

Noah D.

Noah D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Professionally Exceptional Customer Service @1001 Optical Mt. Druitt

Staffs were so kind, helpful, always smiling, especially Gen, they wil nt only gve u wat u wnt, but wil helpd u w/ wat ur eyes really needs. Hghly recommended!

Fantastic glasses and optometrist

Thinned my lenses due to my high script with a very reasonable price. I was very satisfied with the testing and the range of frames offered. Samantha was patient throughout the whole process

Jojo

JojoSydney, NSW

What a joke

Hallisa

HallisaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I had lost my prescription glasses the day before and I was in dire need for a new pair which suited my very particular tastes, luckily David who guided me about helped me find a pair which were originally sunglasses with a very unorthodox lense. Though complicated to configure to such a lense, June managed to craft one within a day and thanks to them I can go about my day! Amazing service, would recommend.

Great service! Professional and good range of glasses

I have been their customer for over 7 or 8years and I always go back to them. Their service is great especially the manager Joon, he care about customer and always very professional. I would recommend my friends to go to him.

Samantha at Macquarie 1001 optical - exceptional & professional!

I visited Macquarie 1001 Optical and saw Samantha. Wow! She was so thorough & professional! She also picked which glasses would suit me first pick!! Definitely going back each year for my eye check!

My 1001 Optical Experience @ Westfield Eastgardens

I am privileged to be a very loyal customer with 1001 Optical for the last 5 years, because, the team at 1001 Optical is very caring, highly efficient and provide quality customer service.