Verified🏆 2024 Award

Return Claim MadeYes · No

LBUR
LBUR

Professional

Fabulous customer service always.
Margaret Lam, optometrist, is professional, thorough and clear in explaining results, solutions and future expectations. I would have no issue in recommending 1001 Optometry Bondi Junction. Show details
S A N
S A NSydney, NSW

1001 Optometry Parramatta

Greeted and served promptly, answered all our questions and very helpful. Great range of products. Thank you for your excellent service.
Stan
StanSydney, NSW2 posts

Quick, easy, professional

professionally run, articulate and helpful staff. I found Tanny to be polite and understanding as well as able to explain a range of products.
Ramon
RamonSydney, NSW

You're the best 1001 Optometry Eastgardens

My first time with Dr. Annika and she is nice and articulate, it is easy for me to understand. Thank you also to the staff, especially Cindy and Jenny. Show details
George L
George LAU5 posts

Sufficient and Caring Services

Our family had been with this optometrist for five years. We do annual eye checkups here and have really good services. It is a pleasure to be taken care of. Show details
rae f.
rae f.

Great service! Caitlyn is very friendly and professional. Love my new glasses. Show reply
Rosemarie
Rosemarie

Excellent ,

Madeleine She very approachable, excellent in sales.. well spoken and accurate. Show details ·  1
Don M.
Don M.

Best Customer service

Madeleine is amazing, very helpful and professional. I Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Brian M.
Brian M.

For the best eye check go to 1001

Superb technical knowledge, the latest equipment and communication. I really enjoyed the experience of having such a thorough eye check. I have already recommended 1001 to others. Show details ·  1
DAS
DASGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
1001 Optometry   DM
Fiona M
Fiona MSydney, NSW

Customer Service that is well above my other experences

You can not go past 1001 Optometry in Penrith. The team there are knowledgeable and helpful. Their customer service is well above others in the Penrith area. The range of glasses and prices is extensive. Thank you 1001! Show details ·  1
Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Great service for glasses

Mary was fantastic and very helpful with a friendly smile Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah

The gist of experience

Staff Aidan is accommodating and friendly. He helped me with my glasses adjustment that I bought overseas. Thank you Aidan. Show details ·  1
Tharlion K.
Tharlion K.

Amazing

Very professional and good service, fixed my glasses and have been buying from them for years Show reply
Nicole
Nicole2 posts

Tip top customer service

I have specialized contacts and the level of service i have received from Margaret and the team is exceptional. not only great service but information regarding my Scleral contacts keep me informed. it makes the 2 hr drive there worth it. Show details ·  1