1001 Optical

1001 Optical

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service! Professional and good range of glasses

I have been their customer for over 7 or 8years and I always go back to them. Their service is great especially the manager Joon, he care about customer and always very professional. I would recommend my friends to go to him.

Samantha at Macquarie 1001 optical - exceptional & professional!

I visited Macquarie 1001 Optical and saw Samantha. Wow! She was so thorough & professional! She also picked which glasses would suit me first pick!! Definitely going back each year for my eye check!

My 1001 Optical Experience @ Westfield Eastgardens

I am privileged to be a very loyal customer with 1001 Optical for the last 5 years, because, the team at 1001 Optical is very caring, highly efficient and provide quality customer service.

Wonderful Team

I visited 1001 optical @ Hornsby to have an eye test, Kelly was amazing and was very kind & understanding.
My new glasses are perfect and they did a rush on them for me as I needed them quickly, I had them in 4 days.
Wonderful service and a wonderful team.

wong

wongSydney, NSW

Excellent Professional Service

I together with my wife visited 1001 Optical in Chatswood Chase in late September and Early October 2019. We both were served by the same optometrist Ms. Annie Yu. We experienced the service was professional, patient, understand the need of the client and willing to do some more extra for the benefit of the client. The service was very much impressed and appreciated.

Janine

JanineSydney, NSW

Excellent service from 1001 Optical in Chatswood Chase

I took my 93 year old father to 1001 Optical Chatswood Chase for an eye test. The optometrist (Francis Chen) was very professional and patient with my father who is hard of hearing. Francis diagnosed advanced macular degeneration in one eye which a previous optometrist (from another company) did not detect over the last several years. He was professionally negligent.
I highly recommend Francis for his thorough examination of my father's eye sight.

Karen Yao

Karen YaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service from the optometrist Leah Li

Leah Li is one of the best optometrist I have ever seen, she is very patient and answered all my concerns. I will refer her to all of my family and friends to Doncaster westfield 1001 and see Leah li

One stop shop

I went to 1001 in Hornsby for an eye test & variable focus glasses, I was so impressed by the thorough examination & level of service while not pushing sales on me. This is a shop that values the customer above the dollar. The product knowledge is second to none, I've been back since for prescriptive glasses, I won't go anywhere else. Jun & the staff are so helpful, they made the experience a pleasure. I recommend them 100%

DJS

DJSSydney, NSW

1001 Optical Westpoint Blacktown

I highly recommend 1001 optical Blacktown because they got the excellent customer service especially Cynthia. They got a variety of brands, they also got a friendly staff. One of the best retail experience I had.

Ramota I.

Ramota I.Sydney, NSW

1001 Westfield Westfield Parra

Again great friendly service,tested straight away then got a message 3 days later that they were ready to be picked up.
Thank you Francis for being efficient, well spoken and your beautiful Smile.
Getting 2 for the price of 1is way better than bupas1 for 1.
Keep up the good work team.

Rupika

RupikaSydney, NSW

1001 Optical Blacktown

I have been buying spectacles at HCF Blacktown, but wanted to try a different store. So went to 1001 optical and was able to get the glasses I wanted. Happy with their service. Thanks to Lou for choosing my frame.

Glan

GlanSydney, NSW

Excellent service of Grace blacktown 1001 optical

I well recommend Grace of blacktown 1001 optical very polite kind giving professional excellent service. She also help you choosing right frame eye glasses that fits perfect to your face. Overall satisfaction 100% happy

Excellent service

My favourite person is Madeline very polite and provide you with excellent service. She always assist you even if you are only browsing and able to provide you what are pros and cons of the eyeglass selection.

Arlene Wright

Arlene Wright

Waste of time

First time i ever order predscription glasses online took over an hour to carefully choose frames lenses and relieved to had finally placed order then recieve email cant order multifocals omg why tell me after not happy no refund as yet grrr

Cynthia and Bella

It was easy to navigate the store.
I didn't purchase any product.
Staff was very welcoming even if I didn't buy any product. I only asked to put a screw on my eyeglasses at no cost at all. They were very helpful.

Anna

AnnaDolls Point

thanks for excellent service

Eastgardens Westfield1001 Optical Eastgardens 2036
I am 70 years old, have been they customer around 20 years.Product is so good and well presented. Service extra understanding. Very professional (Euijin Coleen) have problem with frame on my Prada glasses it was replaced and return to me in record time.Optometrists is so friendly and helpful (10/10 to Asians) As Australian I am so happy with they kindness.
My kids and Grand kids have contributed with cost of my bio focal lenses with good frame which was thanks God, under warranty,Frame was replaced and returned to me in record time.Keep up good work we need people like you running the business with professional attitude for older Australian.
By Anna on 24 May 2019

Darrin

Darrin

Unusable Product

Loved the glass quality and staff expertise

The staff were very qualified , they used Hoya lens which are the best , the products and styles were great and the eye testing equipment the best . Unfortunately a lot of the stores have closed.

Lola

LolaSydney, NSW

Only Asians are employed in this shop

I don’t have anything against Asians at all but I find it unusual that a shop only employs people of a certain race. Imagine if it was a shop that only employed Australians. They’d be accused of racists.

Iron

IronSydney

helpful store with good range

The Hornsby store has provided good service to me for a 3 or 4 years now. The optometrists have been professional and they seem to have modern systems. The store staff have been helpful in finding frames. I buy a single name brand frame rather than the 2 for $200 deal, working on the basis that quality is better than quantity. The ongoing sales are a bit suspicious and I don't understand why frames are so expensive, but 1001 is at least cheaper than the larger optometrists.

I did get the glasses back once with the prescription too short and they fixed it up with minimal trouble.