Vision Direct

1,340

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Smooth process

It was easy to place the order. I found the communication (all electronic) excellent; this included communication about each stage of my order being processed and also the delivery.
I received my sunnies much quicker than I expected. I also appreciated that they sent the original non-prescription lenses as well.
I'm a happy customer.

EXO49

EXO49Sydney, NSW

Worst customer and after sales service ever!!! Never again!!!!

This is the 2nd occassion I am purchasing from this company, also the 2nd time I'm getting issue from their stocking and status information, forget about accuracy and after sales communication from this company because it doesn't exist at all! I'd go somewhere else next year. Do not trust this company! They will just stress you out and give you great headache! Be warned!

No delivery. Very poor communication.

Placing the order was easy. I called customer service and they helped me with the process. It never arrived and I called to check on it's status (postage tracking wasn't helpful) and they told me they would get back to me within 24 hours, no one was in contact, I called again and was told another 48 hours, but no one was in contact. It was clear that the product was lost but the lack of communication was infuriating. The payment was refunded promptly but the whole experience was disappointing.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Non-delivery and Poor After-sales Customer service

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

Delivery company that does not deliver

This lot are shambles! Frustrating experiences including someone in the process not being truthful. I ordered lenses 4 weeks ago and they have still not arrived after apparently being sent back to HongKong. This company has changed in the last year as I used to have delivery within 48 hours from a Australian distribution company and great service. My last delivery also took over three weeks to arrive but I decided to give them another chance and what a mistake that was. After ten years of being a loyal customer I will never use their business again. Money taken but no refund or contact lenses.

Disgruntled

DisgruntledAU

Sunglasses delivery takes a long time.

Ordered a pair of Smith lowdown 2 for approx $100 less than retail. I did not read the fine print about 14 business day wait. After around 22 days they arrived. The lenses where very dirty and had to clean them but they where not damaged. The sunglasses appear to be 100% genuine, only thing was I did not receive a hard case with them like the smith website shows. I have queried the support team about the hard case and provided them pics. They said they will investigate and get back with 48 hrs.

Not genuine!

Ray Ban - delivered on time, but not genuine product - hinges aren't of the same type as genuine, additional bit of melted plastic made R differently shaped, yellow paint dots. Been refunded minus postage.

Robbie

RobbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely disappointing and frustrating experience

According to website, the contacts lenses i ordered should be in stock. however, after 5 days of waiting and not hearing anything, i called and found out it would take another 10 working days before product would arrive in the distribution center. no alternative solution (other brand, compensation, etc) was provided. What a terrible e-commerce company is this.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Misleading and rude

Ordered a frame on 12 Nov 2019. According to the web page the frame was in stock. Followed up on 14 Nov 2019 only to be told that the item was not in stock and will arrive at the warehouse on 24 Nov. (12 Days after the order). I spoke to a supervisor who was very unhelpful and confirmed that management does not speak to or take calls from clients. They will only respond via e-mail. Also had a chat on line with a very rude lady. If I was made aware the product is not available I would not have ordered.
Message to Vision Direct Management: It is your clients that keeps you in business.

A.Sin

A.SinSydney

Do not buy from Visiondirect

Carol.D

Carol.DIllawarra, NSW

Do not order online with this Company

My order has been missing for 2 weeeks. All I get is the run around & keep getting told we will get back to you in 24 to 48 hrs. No one has contacted me. I finally called & was told how sorry they are. No mention of a refund or re-placement. They said they would send me a claim form (which I didn't receive) to fill out if I haven't received my item in 3 days. Not good enough.

Absolute crap

Id leave no stars if possible! Vision direct are an absolute joke, twice Ive ordered and twice Ive made a mistake! The first time I was told my order was on route... it hadnt even been processed, took nearly 3 weeks to get a box of lenses.
Second time same old excuse your address isnt fully filled out. Courier telling me the product was in Melbourne, vision direct telling me its in Sydney... thus passing on the address for the depot expecting me to pick it up!
Customer service is non existent. Anyway I asked for a refund but wont get it until the product is returned to them, considering I havent even got the product, itll probably take another 4 weeks!

JBAU

JBAUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

My order arrived in a broken shoe box held together by tape and sent from Hong Kong.

The only reason I bought from them was due to no one else selling them in AU. Calling all entrepreneurs in AU, you can do so much better than these frauds.

Ebonie

EbonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most likely plastic rip offs

I was so appalled when my order arrived. We purchased sunglasses we have purchased multiple times before in the past. High quality, Prada sunglasses that have always been made of steel. Either Prada have severely dropped their quality, or the sunglasses we were sold were cheap rip offs of the real thing. Sunglasses were terrible quality and made of plastic. Pretty exuberant prices for such poor quality. Ended up returning the sunglasses which was a fairly straight forward process and Vision Direct gave us a full refund.

Coco

CocoSydney, NSW

Scam!

I ordered my sunglasses over a month ago and still haven't received them after numerous attempts in finding out where they are, I now realise that I have been scamed

Scott L.

Scott L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I was delivered fake, used Persol sunglasses.

- It took 8 days from my order being placed to being shipped
- They arrived soiled (see photos)
- Packaging (particularly the case) felt cheap
- They didn't feel right on my face (had tried them on at a retailer first). I investigated and found them to be (extremely good) fakes
- Contacted Vision Direct and they "guaranteed me they are not used". Obviously something very dodgy going on here.
- I have sent back (at my expense) and am awaiting a full refund.

O.CL.H

O.CL.HSydney, NSW

Very terrible!

Do not purchase from Vision Direct Australia.
You will never receive the product(s) you order and the company will not refund you either. You will have to take your own risk if you purchase from them. Think more than twice before you place an order.

Hamishmcg

HamishmcgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong script sent wont refund

My prescription has right lens on a script, left lens plain.
Vision Direct sent sunglasses with the script on both lenses.
When I emailed for a refund, they emailed back the following
- we used the script you provided
- you need to get used to it
- you should get you eyes tested
Simply appalling.

Dont pay extra for lenses! Cheap= Fake!

Hi guys here are the photos. The first one is the one I bought from vision direct and the second photo is my old glasses. You can see that my lenses are not super thin! Not worth spending extra for the lenses! Very disappointed client! To return the item you will pay for the return fee! Dont buy! frames are only from Hong Kong! I think its fake thats why it is cheap! Takes more than a week to receive the item. Live chat agents keeps on promising to resolve the issue within 25-48 hours just to end the chat very rude!

Kev

Kev

3 weeks from order to fulfilment. Do not buy!

3 weeks from order to fulfilment. Do not buy! Slowest online retailer in the world. I would not buy from them again. They were dishonest in their messaging, and did not confirm this until 2 weeks after purchase.

Jessy Nasked

I live in country South Australia and ordered on the 2nd July, expected delivery is in 4 or 5 days. I am making do with what I have for now so that's actually about the same as an optometrist. I just really need to know ARE THEY AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AND WHERE CAN I SEE PROOF OF THIS?? If they aren't I am going to need a refund at some point I think. I know they are at global company based in Australia.

Cril m.
Cril m.

glasses are sent from china

Jessy N

Mine have been sent from Hong Kong as that is where the lenses are manufactured one of their reps said. But none of them can tell me if they are made to Australian standards.

Mandy

Mandyasked

Hello, I have purchased some monthly wear contact lenses, I am wondering why so far 3 out of the 6 pairs were not even with a prescription, and why one of the lenses was not a full circle? I could not even put it in as it was so painful and stung my eyes. I have purchased these before and not had a problem, I am so disappointed after this last box. Complete waste of money, was good to save but I ended up spending more at specsavers to buy others instead .

sorani
sorani

I was just about to hit submit on a pair of RB3025 at $224 lucky I checked the review on here, canceled the purchase. Get your act together.

A Noone

A Nooneasked

How does the 100% Return Policy work when the 'product(s) MUST be returned unused' - how are you supposed to know if there's a problem with them if you're not allowed to 'use' them to try them on?

Vision Direct
Ben W.Vision Direct

You can try the item out and see if the item suits you. You have 100 days to decide if you wish to return the item for an exchange or a full refund.

Ben