Steve
StevePerth, WA

Great service.

Product arrived 3 days EARLIER than predicted, was exactly as I'd hoped for AND $200+ cheaper than OPSM Online for exactly the same item. Am definitely going back for more.

ANDRE
ANDRESydney, NSW

Great value and quick

Was sick of getting ripped off at opsm . Got the same glasses and a spare pair of lenses for 1/4 of the cost of my last pair . Well made and came quicker than if I ordered them for the previous supplier .

Linda
LindaMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

they didnt have the frames that I wanted but contacted me quickly to let me know, then helped me choose another pair and gave me a discount for my inconvenience. The frames arrived very quickly.
Happy!!

Sdh
SdhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Bought these sunglasses as Vogue eyewear is alway a good fit for my face. Like the frame & lens colour. Perfect fit very happy with purchase.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money designer brands and non designer prices

Easy to use once I got used to it also used vertical try on. Quality of purchase excellent and arrived within 7 days of order
Massive range of designer brands at great prices and the quality and lightness of the lenses exceptional hundreds of dollars cheaper than buying in an optical store

Very good experience

I bought a pair of Nike glasses from Vision Direct. The end to end experience was very good. The range of glasses were excellent and very cost effective, the online purchase was very easy (including uploading my prescription) and the order was delivered very quickly and was exactly what I expected.

Genie C.
Genie C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

I ordered my glasses on a Saturday from Australia and received it by the following Thursday!!! Even my local optometrist takes at least a week to have my glasses made. The lenses were considerably cheaper than my local optometrist and even though I took a gamble buying glasses I haven’t tried on, they fit me perfectly! I am blown away by the service and will definitely be buying from Vision Direct again.

Harris B
Harris BVictoria

Great service - exceeded my expectations

I bought new glasses frames on line - they arrived much quicker than expected and were considerably cheaper that I could buy retail
I'd highly recommend Vision Direct

Tony E.
Tony E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great flaming sunnies

It was pretty easy to get them with this store, I was very satisfied with the product and the range they had, I definitely recommend to whoever to use vision direct.

Adrian H.
Adrian H.Illawarra, NSW

Delays, lies and condescension.

Just Hopeless - Avoid

Arree F.
Arree F.South East Queensland, QLD

Worried at first but turned out great

Rod BryanSydney, NSW

Ok for anything but presription glasses

After 2 pairs from 1 order where they didnt follow the written instructions the first time, supplying clear lenses in a pair of prescription sunglasses and plenty of emails plus having to pay the return postage twice I did get my money returned so i am only down tje postage costs. Summary, great price for something they couldnt deliver.

Re: [#4227919] VisionDirect - Order Status VD0594262801GE

Katherine A.Vision Direct

Excellent Fast Delivery and item as describe, highly recommended and very happy with the service, will be a returning customer

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice range of glasses and quick shipping

Have ordered a few times now over the years, much cheaper then OPSM for exactly the same Ralph Lauren glasses and Ray Bans. Highly recommend.

The order ID is VD0578604921G

James m.asked

Just received 'Ray Ban', prescription glasses.
Before i removed them from the case I knew they were fake. They are not even a good copy.

Hi James,

I am really sad to hear that you believed your new Ray-Ban sunnies/glasses are fake. Nevertheless, I can guarantee you that this model is authentic as it was sourced directly from the brand. Please also note that your item comes with a 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects and a 100-day return policy.

Please send an email to servicemanager@visiondirect.com.au for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

katherine/caselyn,
Please don't lie to me. You know they are fake as do I. They are not even a good fake.
Maybe we should ask official Ray Ban?????
And....a company that sells fakes and lies about being Australian ....what chance you will refund me if i return the glasses?? None.

Hi James,

I appreciate your feedback but again we only sell authentic items, it is mentioned in our return policy that you can return the item for full refund https://www.visiondirect.com.au/returns, I will be contacting you shortly.

Lachie C.
Lachie C.asked

Hi I was about to order a pair of Gucci prescription glasses but I am getting concerned of the legitimacy of these. If I do proceed to order will these be shipped from Italy where all Gucci glasses are made and will I receive a certificate of authenticity which all Gucci glasses come with? I will be happy to order if these questions can be answered so I can certify the legitimacy of the frames I'm interested in.
The frame I'm Interested in is Gucci GG0407O 006 for more context.

Hello Lachie,

Please be assured that all our eyewear is 100% authentic. Gucci comes with full product packaging with the logo on the box and the carry case. But sometimes they include the authenticity card and sometimes they don't, depending on the batch manufacturer will release.

We also have a 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects. We source our products directly from the manufacturer so rest assured that our Gucci brand is made from Italy. However, we will be shipping from one of our 4 logistics facilities depending on where we are storing the item you ordered.

If upon receipt you are concerned and believe that the product is not genuine, you can compare it with the same model at any local optician or eyewear store and confirm the authenticity. If you are still not 100% satisfied, we offer 100-day returns.

Here's the link to the model you're interested in: https://www.visiondirect.com.au/designer-eyeglasses/Gucci/Gucci-GG0407O-006-449109.html

Regards,
Allison

Betty C.asked

Oh NO!!! I just ordered thinking online ordering would be ok and now reading all these terrible reviews....been a while since i did an online shop? How to cancel the order?

Dear Betty,

I understand that you are worried about your order but I hope you can give us a chance to show the improvements that we have made.

If you would like to proceed with the cancellation or inquire about your order status you may send an email to customerservice@visiondirect.com.au

Betty C.

Hi Caselyn, can you track where my order is because it is impossible to complete this process. Asks for a tracking number and there is not one. Asks for email and order number and says is incorrect which it isnt. Sensing a scam!

Hello Betty,

I am very sorry to hear that. Can I get your order ID or email address? I will contact you privately about your order.

Thank you in advance.