jdjd94

Fake Garbage. Avoid.

• +1
I.M.

I.M.Brisbane

Reliable for all things eyewear

I always order my contact lenses on Vision Direct - saves me the hassle of going into the optometrist. Cheaper, too!

Review collected in partnership with Vision Direct

More than pleasantly surprised!

I was sceptical about buying spectacles online. I selected all the things I needed, paid with my health insurance and they arrived faster than expected!

Peter

Peter

First online experience with purchasing specs - MANY MORE TO COME!!!!

Loki

LokiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The single worst online retail experience I've had

Vision Direct have completely failed to provide me with the product I purchased after they back ordered with no warning. Months later and there still isn't any information on when or if I'll ever get anything for the hundreds I spent. Their only solution is to endlessly wait and send automated messages.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS, they are not equip to deal with minor mistakes and provide 0 support when they fail

Wish I had done research

My order is finally in transit after being placed a fortnight ago. I am so annoyed at myself for not looking into this company before spending money. Completely misleading about processing times, shipping times and the actual location of this business. Now I will have to go through the exhausting process of returns. But first, to wait for the '2-4 shipping days' I paid extra for with an estimated arrival of 11 days from now

Facepalm
Facepalm

VD0575603521G

JHSSouth East Queensland, QLD

International Fees Refunded

Having had no success when emailing Vision Direct regarding the International Fees charged from the UK company, I wrote a review. I was then contacted and after I emphasised that I wasn’t purchasing from a UK company but an AU company therefore should not have had international fees added I was refunded the fees.
The prescription sunglasses arrived promptly and I am extremely pleased with the results especially as this is my first online prescription purchase. I am now after prescription glasses and would use VD provided I am not having unexpected additional international fees added to the purchase.

JHS

Thank you for your help.

seems like a scam

they took the money from my account then canceled the order, citing that my payment details looked unauthorized. after they took my money!!! they didn't mention when they cancelled the order that they had accepted payment. I had to check my statements to realize that! very poor response time. eventually I got my money back but had to wait months. they sell as vision direct then deal with the customer as "smart buy glasses"- I can only assume that this is to avoid negative feedback. the whole thing seems like a scam

klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

50% off sale... only they are NOT 50% off

AmyK

AmyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price not 100% what I expected

New glasses were great just wasn’t 100% happy with the lens coating as it’s a blue light reduction coating I’d have thought like my other glasses they’d have a purple tinge rather than a green

Aneta

AnetaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and prices

Well I pre shopped and tried glasses at other stores. Price are just fantastic was able to find what I wanted. Excellent quality always use your service and I recommend you to everyone I know that needs glasses.

Review collected in partnership with Vision Direct

Great sunglasses, very good price. :-)

Easy to navigate site. The store seems to have a very extensive range. Great quality product. I bought sunglasses but will definitely look at Vision Direct when I come to needing prescription glasses.

Naing

NaingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great purchase experience

This was the first time I've ever purchased prescription glasses online, I really appreciate and enjoy the virtual glasses try outs into he website helps to give an idea of how the glasses would look on my face, took about 2 weeks from day of order to arrive and prescription was on point, overall positive experience!

James H.

James H.

excellent

Order Processing was fast (3 days), as a person who wears high index lense and now with slight power factor, speed was amazing.

Shipping was a concern due to the pandemic but arrived within a week. I was expecting 2-4 weeks but surprisingly did not take that long.

Quality of the frame is good, nothing to mention here, but most other vendors I used provided a decent frame for even at $50, so this isn't really a positive or surprising point.

I never ordered from Vision Direct before, so I wasn't sure the quality of the lense, but 5/5 so far (wearing it for 6 months now)

Benebrius

BenebriusCentral West, NSW

Received my prescription glasses today after a 7 day turnaround. Fantastic product, authentic Rayban frames with correct prescription lenses. Even supplied spare lenses! Fast delivery, easy to order. The real deal :)

Sophie

SophieVictoria

Excellent product and service, absolutely love it!

Just received my very first order today, a pair of prescription glasses with ultra super thin lens for my daughter. It is 100% authentic designer brand. The Chloe frames are fabulous! Absolutely love it! Thank you! I don't mind to wait 2 weeks to receive it. Previously, I had my prescription glasses at Costco Optical, which also need 2 weeks to post from US to Australia. I'm going to jump online and place another order for myself.

Siefarr

SiefarrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never fail me

I have always go to vision direct since 2013 ..easy to find the glasses that I like. Good price with good quality. My very first pair that I bought is still with me. They have excellent service!!thank you!keep up the good work

CR16

CR16

One month wait.....

Scam! Do Not Buy!

Desma

DesmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Ski Goggles

I bought Uvex ski goggles to replace my old Uvex ski goggles which broke while I was skiing in Japan in January. They are almost identical to my old pair and are a great replacement.

Jan T.asked

I received my prescription sunglasses today, I am curious as to why there was a pair of lenses as well

Hello Jan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'd love to take a look at your order details so that I can assist you with your concern.
Could you kindly provide your order ID so I can help you with this?

Allison

Order #
(HK)STRX106548825

Hi Jan,

I am unable to find your order using the information provided. Your order ID starts with VD or if you can give your email address or full name would be great.

In regards to your concern, if you have ordered prescription sunglasses the original lenses are included too. Please note that we are using our own manufactured lenses for prescription sunglasses.

Caselyn

Deeasked

Hi guys
I wanted to ask if this site is authentic as they say,
Because I just placed an order and realised they shipping it from Hong Kong,
I’m sorry I didn’t know they made Gucci glasses in Hong Kong?
Please help me someone

Hi Dee,

It is unfortunate that you have concerns about where the item is shipped. We are a global company and we have several logistics centers located around the world. However, we ship from Hong Kong or Italy.

Please be assured that your item is authentic as it was sourced directly from the brand. If you need further assistance please send us an email at servicemanager@visiondirect.com.au

Caselyn

Mikie1965

Mikie1965asked

Why has it taken many emails and over a month and I'm still waiting for my glasses?

Hi Mikie,

I am so sorry to know that it has taken many email and that you are still waiting for your glasses. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If possible, please reply to my request with your order information so I can further assist you.

Katherine

DONT BUY FROM HERE

HI,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.We are sorry that your experience was not an amazing one.

We would love to resolve this problem for you, however, we did not receive your order ID with your review.

Could you kindly provide your order ID so I can assist you?

Lauren