3.7 from 2,486 reviews

3.7

2,486 reviews

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Great alternative to local optomestrists

John

JohnPerth, WA

good quality

easy process,product was just what I ordered,good quality,have had for 3 months now and extremely happy with my glasses.

Wolff

WolffSydney, NSW

Fast delivery, the product I wanted

Sunglasses were in stock, came fast and matched expectations. Sent through DHL, tracking was provided, contacted support with a question and was replied instantly. Keep it up the good work!!

What a discgrace

Simple. Affiliate marketing models of business DO NOT WORK! I ordered a pair of Arnette sunnies for Dad 3 weeks ago for father's day, told 2 weeks later no stock

medalist

medalistGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

could not even fit lenses right way up

Ordered with indexed lenses to make lenses thinner this did not happen. When I received them everything was blurry took them to a local optician who said the lenses were in upside down. Save your money shop local and support local businesses not cheap stuff from China.

TheresaSydney, NSW

Wrong Brand & Possibly Fake

I ordered Ray-ban’s and received Ralph Lauren. I’ve never had RL glasses before, so I could be wrong but they also seem poorly made & potentially fame. Going to miss my specialist appointment and will have to wait some time to get my new lenses fitted. Very disappointed.

Nada D.

Nada D.

Product advertised was not in stock. They arent cancelling order

They advertise products that are discontinued. I've asked to cancel my order but they don't even reply. Buyer beware! Scam! Don't purchase from this company. You might not get your money back.

Jill

JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The service is exceptional.

I have just received my second order from Vision Direct, it was well packaged and delivered within 1 week to me in Melbourne, Australia. The purchase was seamless and uncomplicated. I recommend this Company highly. Thank you Jill.

Avoid like the corona virus

Paid good money for a ‘made in china’ product . They didn’t even bother to put the prescription lenses when they sent me this product I can buy from the Shenzhen markets for $10. Avoid this business like you avoid police.

Eduardo
Eduardo

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service and pricing throughout!!!

Very easy to navigate and find what I wanted and superbly happy with quality and product. In addition the company also provides a wide selection of products which is very helpful.

Suspected fake/used frames

• +2
Jules

Jules

Fast delivery, great price!!

Fast delivery, great price, easy website to use, great range of contact lenses, awesome quality!! You even earn points on the website that you can use next time you shop!!

LISAP

LISAP

Great alternative to optometrist

I've now ordered 3 pairs of glasses from their site. Super easy to use. Kept up to date on the order. Product was as described and could claim through my health fund.

Sue

Sue

Quickly delivered contact lenses

Easy to order and quickly dispatched and full tracking. Couldn’t be happier. I order regularly and will keep doing so. The quality is good and the price also competitive to other sites

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good product and service

Easy to navigate website and an excellent selection of products at a great price. The quality of the produce I purchased was very good and I now use it every day.

Kris

KrisGippsland, VIC

Great, will order again

This is the 2nd pair of prescription glasses I have ordered and I am happy again with my purchase. Very good price and claimed easily through my Health insurance. Surprised by how quick they came too, especially during COVID.

kate w

kate wCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I love them, great selection of glasses

I love my new glasses. Great range to select from. My glasses were processed and delivered and Im very happy with them. Its the second pair that I have ordered and would recommend Vision Direct to my friends.

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick Delivery

I order some glasses recent and was surprised at how quickly that my order was processed and delivered. Glasses arrived as I ordered and very happy with the result. I would recommend Vision Direct to my friends.

Review collected in partnership with Vision Direct

Buyer beware! Do not buy from this company!

I ordered $100 polarised sunglasses from vision direct, when they arrived the lenses were completely black, not transparent or see through. When I informed the company, they said I had to post them back (at my own expense) and they would assess my claim. How it possible for a glasses company to manufacture sunglasses that you cannot see through I do not know. Just don’t buy from them, I am out $100 now...

Lesli
Lesli

[#3724422] Re: VisionDirect - Order Confirmation - VD0559975021G, lesli bell

never honored poor product

daily lenses poor quality lost and torn, asked for simple replacement of same about ten lenses and disregarded as lost and went down sink. Asked for replacement of a few. BTW have worn lenses for 38 years. As I requested a few for compensation -- no reply for request, will share this experience with all my on line lens friends and as nurses there are many of us

Mikie1965

Mikie1965asked

Why has it taken many emails and over a month and I'm still waiting for my glasses?

Hi Mikie,

I am so sorry to know that it has taken many email and that you are still waiting for your glasses. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If possible, please reply to my request with your order information so I can further assist you.

Marti C.

Marti C.asked

Just placed an order for some sunnies and seen the charge hit my account. However, they've said they need to "verify my identity" and are requesting a copy of a driver's licence or passport - did others get this request when placing an order? Seems sketch to me? Thanks!

Hi Marti,

I am sorry to know that you have been asked to provide a copy of your ID. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Bryan

Bryanasked

I have been told by different opticians that because I have an astigmatism I shouldn’t order glasses on line.
Is this the case or do they just want my business?

Hello Bryan,

I hope you are doing fine today.

Regarding your concern, please be advised that our Optical Laboratory can process prescription with astigmatism. All you have to do is provide your prescription copy.

I hope that I answered your query and you can contact us through email at customerservice@visiondirect.com.au

You can also contact our Customer Hotline number: 1-800-958-277-Available Mon-Fri, from 9AM - 6PM AEST

If there is something else I could do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know as well.

Get an answer from our members and Vision Direct representatives