2Vision Direct

Worth trying Show details
PrivateName
PrivateName9 posts

Stop spamming me

I thought the product and price were fine. I appreciate VD for their service. It was speedy enough as well. What I don't appreciate is the constant spam sent to me after the purchase. I wouldn't have left a negative review if not, for it. I have unsubscribed and even complained to Customer service but am still constantly spammed by Vision Direct. Show details
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
  Fair Incentive

Good servic

Excellent lens and frames. Will recommend to others. Delivery is ok
Peter D.
Peter D.

Positive

Quick, easy, inexpensive. Happy with the product and apart from some difficulty at the checkout, I am satisfied. Show details
Scott. P
Scott. PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy shopping experience

Great frame. Easy to find and easy to pay. Will definitely consider these guys again. Show details
Paula L.
Paula L.
  Fair Incentive

Can’t share this review with enough people. Will never look back

4 pairs of prescription glasses for less than one standard pair from my normal glasses shop. Benefits of these over the other websites I accessed:
1. I could upload my prescription. This was super helpful as I couldn’t understand my prescription with missing details for right eye and different headings.
2. I could digitally try on the glasses either invidious of for the entire filtered search screen.
3. So many to choose from, both generic and designer brands.
4. Quick email responses.

I just contacted my normal supplier and asked for a copy of my prescription. I said I was going overseas and wanted it with me in case of an emergency. Show details

Don
Don

Good experience

In addition to good customer service, ordering was easy, and my glasses arrived promptly, well-packaged, and exactly as described. The quality and fit are perfect.
Gustavo R.
Gustavo R.South East Queensland, QLD

You can trust

Highly recommended. You can trust. Amazing customer service and quality products fair prices. Customer since 2008. Show details
Patrick S.
Patrick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Excellent Support Team and Product

I purchased online a prescription glass, didn't receive it for a while due to issue with courier but Vision Direct helped me with this concern all throught out the process. Able to receive the item and confirmed product is in excellent condition. Will do business again with them. Show details ·  1
tony j.
tony j.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Happy buyer

Very happy with the quality of the glasses and the prescription lenses. Competative pricing. The glasses quickly and on time. The buying process was clear and easy even with prescription lenses Show details
Marc
MarcWide Bay-Burnett, QLD29 posts

Virtual try-on works, good price

Their virtual try-on feature worked very well. What my PC screen showed me was very close to what my mirror showed me after the glasses arrived (most important, the frame size was accurate). I am also happy with the frame and the lenses and especially with the price (I went for a cheap frame and don't regret it). Show details
Happy
HappySydney, NSW4 posts

Great service, great glasses

Great service, easy to order with your prescription. Price was sharp and I am very pleased with the glasses which are a delight to wear. Show details
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great service!

Great spectacles with prescription at great prices! Fast delivery too! Show details
Damian
DamianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Vision Direct Standard

Great selection, quick service and fantastic support. What I always get from Vision Direct. Show details
Melanie
Melanie

Multifocal purchase exceeded expectations

Although I had purchased readers from Vision Direct before, I was hesitant to order multifocals online. However, I need not have been. I am absolutely delighted with my new glasses. The field of vision is even better than my old glasses purchased from a mainstream retailer. The range is extensive and prices are reasonable. Show details

Carla

I am lucky I read the Reviews on this site. Why are you able to take venerable Australians $$$ and give them rubbish or nothing in return. You should be reported to Consumer Affairs or the relevant authorities and closed down. I could have been another victim.

Keri
Keri

Wondering how it is possible that the second part of my order is being prepared for shipping as the order has been completed, and when I log into my account on the website it tells me that the product is "confirmed, and expected to arrive at your distribution centre on the 25th of July"

Not really sure how this works....hoping the email is the correct one, I will be pretty pissed if you allowed me to purchase frames listed as being in stock with "Only 4 left!" when they were in fact NOT in stock.

Carla

So Glad I have read all these Reviews about Vision Direct. Why are these company's allowed to exist & take people's money & give nothing in return except STRESS

Vision Direct   DM

Hello Carl! I am sorry to know how you feel about our company. Kindly be informed that we have been in the business since 2006 and we won’t be here for long if we scam our customers. You can visit our FAQ external link

Hi
I would like to know Randolph Engineering sunglasses you sell is legit?and is it made in USA???aAnd in Melbourne where I can go and try my desired model??

Hi,
You didn’t answered Randolph sunglasses are USA made or not?

Vision Direct   DM

Hi Renjit, yes correct, all our Randolph Engineering sunglasses are made at the U.S. location in Randolph, Massachusetts. We are sourcing this from the brand's authorized official distributor.

I hope this information helps.

CategoryOnline Shops and Optical Retailers