Arree F.

Arree F.South East Queensland, QLD

Worried at first but turned out great

Rod BryanSydney, NSW

Ok for anything but presription glasses

After 2 pairs from 1 order where they didnt follow the written instructions the first time, supplying clear lenses in a pair of prescription sunglasses and plenty of emails plus having to pay the return postage twice I did get my money returned so i am only down tje postage costs. Summary, great price for something they couldnt deliver.

Re: [#4227919] VisionDirect - Order Status VD0594262801GE

Katherine A.Vision Direct

Excellent Fast Delivery and item as describe, highly recommended and very happy with the service, will be a returning customer

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice range of glasses and quick shipping

Have ordered a few times now over the years, much cheaper then OPSM for exactly the same Ralph Lauren glasses and Ray Bans. Highly recommend.

The order ID is VD0578604921G

IPiet

IPietSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Order from them if you want to wait 6 months for a product they don't actually have

GlassesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible and extremely poor quality do not buy!

We received the frames and before I put them on the lense fell out, went to the local optometrist and they advised poor quality, not made correctly, lense too big for frame, lenses not curved correctly, lenses too thick for frame and they still maintain it was checked although admitted it was not made correctly? Make sense? I didn’t think so.
We have also been told to pay $30 extra for the correction and will not provide free return post given it was a faulty item. So now we are out of pocket for resupply of lense and postage fees.

VD0584093121G

Naing

NaingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Second purchase with some issues

This was the second time I made a purchase through vision direct, when I recieved my order my glasses DID NOT have any prescription lenses installed just generic plastic ones. However after contacting customer service over the phone I was looked after by several representative and was able to return the glasses and paid return shipping (still waiting to be reimbursed) after a few weeks I recieved the correctly prescribed glasses, overall I was happy with the customer service provided by the support team, but please improve your quality control.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Took over a month to arrive and were fake. AVOID.

I ordered a pair of ray ban glasses which arrived with the wrong prescription and were fakes, AFTER A MONTH! Astounding stuff. DO NOT order from vision direct!!!

Michael X.

Michael X.South East Queensland, QLD

Won't match the price from Fashion Eye Wear.

Won't match the price from Fashion Eye Wear. Please check it before you buy. Their price match is a liar.

Dsanj

DsanjGregory Hills

Not sure about them after receiving Order.

I Recently Had my new script done and thought i would use them to get Spare pair done.
I did the order online filled in the details best I could and uploaded the script to ensure nothing would go wrong. Received the glasses , Everything looks really huge and blurred. I had Progressive lens and chose this as well. but looks like my reading prescription top to Bottom.

Mike C.

Mike C.

Pleasant Experience

I was looking for a Ray-Ban acetate frame designed for alternative fit. I checked on the Ray-Ban website that Vision Direct is a certified reseller. I found the frame I wanted, then ordered the frame (frame only, no lenses) Friday evening. It was shipped via DHL over the weekend to Canberra. Package arrived Monday afternoon. The frame was well-packaged. It came in a Ray-Ban case wrapped in bubble wrap, placed inside a cardboard box.

Katherine A.Vision Direct

Unsure about the negative reviews

- Excellent dispatch & delivery time; ordered to WA on a Friday, delivered on the following Tuesday!
- Product was as described on the website; authentic and high quality
- Very secure double hard boxed packaging
- Will definitely be buying more for the rest of the family!

Ishoponlinealot

IshoponlinealotAU

Just received my multifocal glasses today. Perfect!

Really fast delivery (three times faster than my local optician!) and perfect glasses. Great quality and half the price. Couldn't be happier.

Ben H.South East Queensland, QLD

Responsibility

Very disappointed with the lack of responsibility taken by Vision Direct following the purchase of Porsche Design frames that had manufacturing faults. Rather than replace the frames, I was offered a 15% discount. Not good enough and only promotes buying in shop rather than online.

My email is chalolamic@gmail.com

Joerell B.

Joerell B.Sydney, NSW

Still waiting for my order to ship

Purchased a pair with prescription on the 14th, was told last week that it should arrive any time that week. It has been 12 working days since I placed my order, I needed my glasses last week. I could've easily purchased glasses from Oscar Wylee or Bailey Nelson had I known that this would take this long. I need a specific date when my glasses will be shipped, not "anytime soon, anytime this week" which they keep on saying, as this should be a given already as I was promised 3-5 working days.

VD0591337121G

**Updated 21/3
Jelena reached out and came through for me. Thanks and much appreciated!

KiaraSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Purchased a pair of sunglasses through catch of the day. Somebody called me to tell me that the item was no longer in stock. I went on the vision direct website and they are still advertising the same sunglasses in stock. After explaining this to someone over catch of the day messenger this was my response “I understand that you'd like this model. As previously mentioned, the item is not available in stock and there's no guarantee that it will be sourced within a month. Please let us know if you'd like to wait for a month and we'll update you again whether the item was successfully sourced.” How are they still advertising if the item is not in stock!!

Dont waste your time! Many more reviews like this one out there too.

Michael B.Perth, WA

** BEWARE ***

Absolutely shocking customer service.
I have been given the run around. Ordered 2 pars of sunglasses, after a week was told one isn’t available. 2 weeks later, the second pair not available. Still they are changing me for them. HONESTLY USE ANOTHER COMPANY !

Re: [#4140850] VisionDirect - Stock confirmed - VD0589673821GM

Michelle1180

Michelle1180Perth, WA

No issues for me.

I can never find sunglasses that suit my face so to even consider buying some online without trying them on seemed ridiculous, but that’s what I did, I used the virtual try on software on their website and the sunglasses looked great so I purchased them and lo and behold they were actually perfect! So I’m very happy with this store, the shipping was fast and free and as far as I can tell the glasses are authentic.

J. Fox

J. Fox

Genuine brand and super fast international delivery.

jhskwok

jhskwokSydney, NSW

Worst possible customer service on the planet.

Purchased a pair of sunglasses sold by them through Catch of the Day. Within two months the lenses crack on the inside of the glasses (close to the eye). No scratches, sunglasses perfectly cared for.

Requested an exchange due to faulty product, but they treated it as a return and required it to be “unused and in its original packaging” and informed me that without this criteria being satisfied they COULD NOT provide me with an exchange. This is AGAINST the Australian legislation.

Never buying from them again. Ever.

James m.asked

Just received 'Ray Ban', prescription glasses.
Before i removed them from the case I knew they were fake. They are not even a good copy.

Hi James,

I am really sad to hear that you believed your new Ray-Ban sunnies/glasses are fake. Nevertheless, I can guarantee you that this model is authentic as it was sourced directly from the brand. Please also note that your item comes with a 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects and a 100-day return policy.

Please send an email to servicemanager@visiondirect.com.au for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

katherine/caselyn,
Please don't lie to me. You know they are fake as do I. They are not even a good fake.
Maybe we should ask official Ray Ban?????
And....a company that sells fakes and lies about being Australian ....what chance you will refund me if i return the glasses?? None.

Hi James,

I appreciate your feedback but again we only sell authentic items, it is mentioned in our return policy that you can return the item for full refund https://www.visiondirect.com.au/returns, I will be contacting you shortly.

Lachie C.

Lachie C.asked

Hi I was about to order a pair of Gucci prescription glasses but I am getting concerned of the legitimacy of these. If I do proceed to order will these be shipped from Italy where all Gucci glasses are made and will I receive a certificate of authenticity which all Gucci glasses come with? I will be happy to order if these questions can be answered so I can certify the legitimacy of the frames I'm interested in.
The frame I'm Interested in is Gucci GG0407O 006 for more context.

Hello Lachie,

Please be assured that all our eyewear is 100% authentic. Gucci comes with full product packaging with the logo on the box and the carry case. But sometimes they include the authenticity card and sometimes they don't, depending on the batch manufacturer will release.

We also have a 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects. We source our products directly from the manufacturer so rest assured that our Gucci brand is made from Italy. However, we will be shipping from one of our 4 logistics facilities depending on where we are storing the item you ordered.

If upon receipt you are concerned and believe that the product is not genuine, you can compare it with the same model at any local optician or eyewear store and confirm the authenticity. If you are still not 100% satisfied, we offer 100-day returns.

Here's the link to the model you're interested in: https://www.visiondirect.com.au/designer-eyeglasses/Gucci/Gucci-GG0407O-006-449109.html

Regards,
Allison

Betty C.asked

Oh NO!!! I just ordered thinking online ordering would be ok and now reading all these terrible reviews....been a while since i did an online shop? How to cancel the order?

Dear Betty,

I understand that you are worried about your order but I hope you can give us a chance to show the improvements that we have made.

If you would like to proceed with the cancellation or inquire about your order status you may send an email to customerservice@visiondirect.com.au

Betty C.

Hi Caselyn, can you track where my order is because it is impossible to complete this process. Asks for a tracking number and there is not one. Asks for email and order number and says is incorrect which it isnt. Sensing a scam!

Hello Betty,

I am very sorry to hear that. Can I get your order ID or email address? I will contact you privately about your order.

Thank you in advance.