3.7 from 2,408 reviews

3.7

2,408 reviews

Anh

AnhSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bad customer service ever !

never trust this kind of people ! they will disappoint anyone who bought their product. the way they talked to me as racism and impolite to be honestly!! Never Trust This Page !!!

Order goes on backorder despite showing as in stock on the website - twice...

Relley

RelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my purchase

Tina W.

Tina W.Sydney, NSW

If I could vote zero stars I would

I ordered a pair of sunglasses from this website and paid in full only to have them send an invoice for an increased price after the fact. Consumer affairs notified

Patrick
Patrick

I thought my matter was being handled by Irene, but I've received yet another money request on PayPal just today. This is getting ridiculous

Tony W.

Tony W.Mid North Coast, NSW

22 days until dispatch. Arrived so warped beyond wearable or fixable. Total junk. Do not waste your money here.

Easy to navigate and find things.
Range good, except stated in stock appears not to be accurate at all.
Quality is absolutely junk. Won’t recommend an never will Buy from again. Junk.

4 Weeks and still waiting.

Typed

TypedAU

Poor customer service. Poor 'quality' frames

Do Not Buy From This Company

This company is a fraud. I sent my son’s script to the 3 times just to ensure they could produce it as it wasn’t a standard script. They assured me they could. After receiving the glasses we had them checked at the optometrist as my son said they didn’t feel right - the script is completely wrong.
This is dangerous, they could have ruined my son’s eyes. Do not use this company, they didn’t care and won’t refund. Absolute frauds.

Jean J.

Jean J.Sydney, NSW

total scam

I was sent the wrong product, they refused to replace or refund. Customer service just run you round in circles. This company is simply fraudulent, they make no effort to correct their errors, repace or refund. They made me pay for return postage but then avoided refunding me or paying for your costs even though they said they would. I highly recommend avoiding them.

Rip off

Bought ray ban got wrong size try to change it don’t have different size can’t get money back .lady rude Brisbane area manager rude not helpfull sounds like she racist towards to me beware thanks

Complete waste of time and money

Showed an advertised price and ended up charging about twice the price. Shipping said 2 -3 days and quoted me 5 days. Tried calling them and they wasted my time and tried to speak to the manager but they never called me back

Slowest on record

It took 4 days just to take the money out of my account.
rang on the 5th day to be told that the contacts would take 3-4wks.. No information given to me about this, I had to ring for them to tell me.
Also when contacted I had to speak to one of those overseas call center type workers with a script in front of them..
If you order your contacts months before you actually need them this is the company for you.

Very hit and miss(edited version)

I have purchased 7 different glasses/sunglasses through this website and they all had been great experiences until the last two. For one of them, they tried every trick to void the purchase because they wanted to increase the price, I had to contact afterpay to pressure them to honor the sale. For the last pair, I asked them to price match with the evidence of the other retailer's guarantee of authenticity. They first accepted but again after 24 hours decided that they not gonna price-match.
Stay away
Update, I was contacted by Vision direct customer service representative and the issue has been solved.

Suzanna B.

Suzanna B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst company and customer service dont know which is worse

They took long to process the order and when it finally arrived the product broke after 3 days thats how bad the quality was. Since december I have been following up for the refund. And its March still hasnt been resolved. Their customer service is pathetic after repeatedly asking them to call n update me they don't. The staff dont know their process so one definitely messed up and i have to suffer after 3 months to chase up. Ridiculous service

OllieMSydney, NSW

Dreadful. A scam.

They take your money. Wait for you to call them chasing your order & they tell you 9-10 days delay for items to be delivered to their distribution centre & further 5 days delivery.

Carrin S.

Carrin S.Sydney, NSW

Click bait advertising!

Googled searched Alcon Dailies Total 1 90 pack and vision direct came up as selling them for $110 per box. I added two boxes to my cart, total was $220, i entered all my details including CC and pressed entered. Only after pressing enter did i realise the price had changed to $158.95 per box!!! According to the ACCC it is illegal to display prices incorrectly.

I am now waiting for a reply to my email for a refund.

Thi

Thi

What a joke

I paid for a pair of glasses that had one in stock and was supposed to be fast shipping four business days later after I had been speaking to chat reps I get told the wrong item got sent for processing. So I had paid for an item that they had already sold to someone else. I wasn’t told of this error until I had to continually chase them up. I won’t be recommending them to anyone very disappointed and upset.

Glenn D

Glenn DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Ordered Thursday, delivered the following Friday. Great communication from the customer service team. The price was fantastic 50% cheaper than OPSM.
OAKLEY frames are exceptional and the lense options are amazing.
I read some of the reviews and was hesitant about buying but will now definitely only buy from vision direct in the future

Meriell B.

Meriell B.Southwest, VIC

Quick delivery - easy to contact

I ordered my glasses on-line with some trepidation.
Ordering process was fairly easy.
Delivery took about 15 days from date of order.
They sent an email to confirm prescription, but prescription had been entered incorrectly.
Contacted online chat and it was resolved quickly and easily.
Overall no complaints and pricing was excellent.

Lachlan R.asked

They say Gucci glasses but are they actually. I'm confused. Is it supported by Gucci or is it all fake. Thanks

Dear Lachlan R.

I can confirm that all our products are 100% authentic, we work directly with the manufacturers of each brand or with our most trusted suppliers to be sure of that.

In any case, if after receiving your order somehow you are not satisfied with the glasses, please do not worry, as we inform in our website, you have 100 days to return the order for an exchange or full refund.

If you need help with something else, please do not hesitate to contact us via email, chat or phone and we will be more than glad to answer your questions.

Sincerely,

Rafael

Thanks :)

Jessy Nasked

I live in country South Australia and ordered on the 2nd July, expected delivery is in 4 or 5 days. I am making do with what I have for now so that's actually about the same as an optometrist. I just really need to know ARE THEY AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AND WHERE CAN I SEE PROOF OF THIS?? If they aren't I am going to need a refund at some point I think. I know they are at global company based in Australia.

Cril m.
Cril m.

glasses are sent from china

Jessy N

Mine have been sent from Hong Kong as that is where the lenses are manufactured one of their reps said. But none of them can tell me if they are made to Australian standards.

Mandy

Mandyasked

Hello, I have purchased some monthly wear contact lenses, I am wondering why so far 3 out of the 6 pairs were not even with a prescription, and why one of the lenses was not a full circle? I could not even put it in as it was so painful and stung my eyes. I have purchased these before and not had a problem, I am so disappointed after this last box. Complete waste of money, was good to save but I ended up spending more at specsavers to buy others instead .

sorani
sorani

I was just about to hit submit on a pair of RB3025 at $224 lucky I checked the review on here, canceled the purchase. Get your act together.

Get an answer from our members and Vision Direct representatives