92% · 120%

Return Claim Made · No
4.3
Brand Manager for Blue Horizon Prints? Claim your listing.

M H.
M H.Sydney, NSW

Collage canvas

Blue Horizons has been doing my collage canvas prints of my family for the last 6 years. I find them excellent, obliging, flexible and trustworthy. My office is covered with collage canvases by them. Such a well done capture of our family adventures and memories! Thank you Sally! Show details
New dad to be
New dad to beGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product!!

Thanks to Sally and the team. The word art is beautiful, my grandma absolutely loved it!! Once the borders opened to NSW, I was able to visit my grandma and give it to her for an early Xmas gift. 2020 has been a hard year for all of us, it was lovely to give her such a special memory! Thank you.  Show details
x y.
x y.12 posts

Audrea E.
Audrea E.

My first experience ordering art online and I’m really happy with the results

I sent in two very different images, and I'm extremely impressed with the results. Excellent quality prints, mounted on solid strong frames. Turn-around time and the communication was excellent. Highly recommended. Show details
Mrs Stevens
Mrs StevensGippsland, VIC4 posts

2nd Wedding Anniversary

Received my amazing canvas done for our 2nd anniversary as my husbands cotton gift, it is truely amazing work! I am very happy with it and highly recommended. Thank You!! Show details
I Burton
I BurtonCrace 2911, ACT

Top quality canvas printing service

Very fast art printing service, great quality and top-notch customer service experience. Art arrived very well packaged and delivered as per the quoted lead time. We will definitely be ordering again. Show details
MWH
MWH2 posts

Excellent work!

Sally and her team at Blue Horizons are amazing. I have been their regular client for the last 3 years and they have given nothing less than 110%. Always prompt, helpful, artistic, obliging and professional. Highly recommended!

Photobook lover
Photobook lover7 posts

Rory Duff
Rory DuffBrisbane

Above and Beyond Service!

Very friendly and understanding staff! Went above and beyond for me in a time of need whereby I gave them very little time to turnaround a project for me. Can't thank them enough! Life Savers! Would definitely recommend them to any future customers who are looking to do photo to canvas.
Reliable, Friendly, Efficient, Quick and Quality Turnaround
ShaanL
ShaanLMelbourne

Awesome service

While I haven't received the final product yet, I am sure that it will be of the same high quality as this company's customer service is. Gary and his team have quickly answered each and every email I have asked them; they are friendly and approachable and I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is after this sort of artwork.
Friendly, professional, efficient, high quality
Aaron Agius
Aaron Agius

Couldn't be happier

These guys delivered the highest quality canvas prints I've seen. I have been in the industry I've seen. I have been in the industry for years and the attention and care these are given during production are second to none. I recommend these guys to all of our clients and everyone thanks me.

Keep up the good work guys.
Quality, price, ease of process,communication

Emma Williamson
Emma WilliamsonAU

Great present and fantastic service

I ordered a customised canvas for friends who were moving back to the UK and they absolutely loved it! They are having an 'Australia room' in their house when they move home and I thought this would be the perfect present to remind them of all the local haunts they used to go to when they lived in Sydney. The service was fantastic and the best bit was the free shipping to the UK so I didn't have to worry about how they were going to get it home. Couldn't recommend this company enough!
Good quality, very reasonable price especially for the customised canvas, fantastic customer service
ChrisNew
ChrisNewAU

Great company and great quality canvas print

We used this company to print some of our wedding photos onto canvas as we wan ted something special to remind us of the big day. I am so pleased with both the quality of my canvas and the service I received when ordering my art. I would definitely use this company again and can't recommend them highly enough.
Fast delivery and high quality product