Blue Horizon Prints

Blue Horizon Prints

Unreliable

Won't be using them EVER again. This was my biggest order to date and has been handled poorly. Hit and miss with quality. Was told I'd be receiving a replacement which should arrive in 2 days (after a delay) and have just now received an email saying the order had just left today instead of last week like I was originally told. Never again.

Excellent work!

Sally and her team at Blue Horizons are amazing. I have been their regular client for the last 3 years and they have given nothing less than 110%. Always prompt, helpful, artistic, obliging and professional. Highly recommended!

Sturdy canvas. Colours washed out

I ordered a collage canvas.

Good points: the canvas is very sturdy, arrives ready to hang, has a nice smooth quality to it, and does not smell the way a canvas I ordered from Photobook Australia does. It is overall of good quality.

Bad points: the colours are unfortunately a bit washed out, particularly when compared to the canvas I bought from Photobook Australia (However, this canvas is smoother and made of sturdier material than my Photobook Australia one. The picture has a finer, less grainy print than my Photobook Australia one). The photos I used were of good quality so I am not quite sure why the final collage looks so washed out. The collage software is also not very customisable (but still better than trying to get a company like Brilliant Prints to put a collage canvas together for you). The company seemed to forget about my order. I eventually had to contact them to ask what was going on, and only then did they print and deliver it.

Above and Beyond Service!

Very friendly and understanding staff! Went above and beyond for me in a time of need whereby I gave them very little time to turnaround a project for me. Can't thank them enough! Life Savers! Would definitely recommend them to any future customers who are looking to do photo to canvas.
Reliable, Friendly, Efficient, Quick and Quality Turnaround

Awesome service

While I haven't received the final product yet, I am sure that it will be of the same high quality as this company's customer service is. Gary and his team have quickly answered each and every email I have asked them; they are friendly and approachable and I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is after this sort of artwork.
Friendly, professional, efficient, high quality

Couldn't be happier

These guys delivered the highest quality canvas prints I've seen. I have been in the industry I've seen. I have been in the industry for years and the attention and care these are given during production are second to none. I recommend these guys to all of our clients and everyone thanks me.

Keep up the good work guys.
Quality, price, ease of process,communication

Great present and fantastic service

I ordered a customised canvas for friends who were moving back to the UK and they absolutely loved it! They are having an 'Australia room' in their house when they move home and I thought this would be the perfect present to remind them of all the local haunts they used to go to when they lived in Sydney. The service was fantastic and the best bit was the free shipping to the UK so I didn't have to worry about how they were going to get it home. Couldn't recommend this company enough!
Good quality, very reasonable price especially for the customised canvas, fantastic customer service

Great company and great quality canvas print

We used this company to print some of our wedding photos onto canvas as we wan ted something special to remind us of the big day. I am so pleased with both the quality of my canvas and the service I received when ordering my art. I would definitely use this company again and can't recommend them highly enough.
Fast delivery and high quality product