• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Slow but good quality received

As unhappy as I was with the month delay in receiving our books the Photobooks Experience Team have gone out of their way to assist me and has changed an otherwise unhappy experience. Thankyou.

Chris - Brisbane
Chris - BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware - They are very sneaky and dishonest - Prepare to always be coughing up more $$

Raeleen W.Darwin, NT

Very good quality but .......

Photobooks are printed and shipped from Malaysia. Postage is expensive and orders don’t arrive within timeframe. Majority of Clip art and embellishments Americanised and animated. However, quality of books very good.

Dear Raeleen,
Thank you for providing your feedback. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the quality of our products. We will looking into the issue of delivery time frames and hope to resolve it promptly.

Brianna
BriannaWestern Australia

SHIPPING COST!!!!

I was very upset to see that when I got to the end of my order I had to pay $10 extra just for shipping and I live in Sydney Australia??!!! I believe that ridiculous covid or not.

Yvonne
YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

unreasonable shipping rate

Purchase one voucher and would like to send a book copy to parents in law in Europe, before checkout, the system doesnt allow cross border shipping, so that they switch the project to photobook Europe and I can't use the voucher there, so I have to purchase another voucher on photobook Europe, and then found out the book costs me EUR 27, and the shipping fee is EUR 22! Even I purchased one on photobook Australia and then ship to Europe by myself is cheaper!

I expected the shipping fee should be similar as in Australia, but its really too high, and then they dont allow refund.

Ange
AngeHunter Region, NSW

I have used your platform many times and have never been disappointed.

I can not speak highly enough of your service. Unbelievable. This was a gift for my friend's birthday. Your customer service is second to none. The finished item was exceptional.

Dear Ange,
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We look forward to assisting you with your future projects.

Not Australian not what I ordered

Ordered calendars made a mistake ordering and ordered too many.
They would not refund the extra money I paid but gave me a credit.
When calendars arrived discovered they wete printed overseas..not Australia as their mane implies.
Decided to spend credit on a canvas print.
Also not printed in Australia and was not printed on canvas. It is printed on plasticised cardboard!
Wil never deal with deceitful overseas company again.
Use Photobooks R Us. Great quality printed in Australia and you get what you pay for. If any problems they will replace it.

Jenny WilsonSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Photobook Australia!

I have used Photobook Australia for many years now. I find their product of excellent quality. The website is easy to use, customer service on the phone is always very helpful and the product delivered well packaged and without damage (as opposed to the company I had previously been using). When I did have a photobook arrive with slight damage it was replaced immediately. My photobook sometimes arrives within 1 week from ordering so I think that is pretty quick turn around. If you do enough photobooks in a year it's worth joining the "Photobook Pass" which gives you a number of books delivered free and other benefits.

GMH
GMHSydney Surrounds, NSW

Be prepared to be frustrated

The website is clumsy to use and if the product is not what you thought it was, don't expect a refund. You may be offered a credit on your purchase but you will still have to navigate a difficult website or find something you want!

Find out how Photobook Australia compares to other Photo Printing Services

Happy with the overall product... but... there are many hidden costs and tricks

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Love the embroidered hand towels

I love the embroidered hand towels. So soft and beautifully embroidered. Thank you. Great Christmas gift for family and friends.

Dear Zoe,
Thank you for your feedback on the embroidered towels. This is only a new product but proving to be very popular. We hope to assist you with your future gifts for your family and friends.

MargSouth East Queensland, QLD

Difficult to navigate the voucher redemption without extra hidden costs added, no customer assistance when needed

Whilst the quality of the book is good, trying to navigate the redemption of their voucher system is extremely difficult and no help available on weekends ... except from a robot that only adds to your frustration. Extra cost for paper was charged even though it was the only option available (couldn’t click off it) so the ‘cheaper’ price of the voucher turns into an expensive book. I have used this company several times with similar problems thinking it was something I did wrong, but no more. I won’t be a returning customer. Not produced in Australia even though you might think this from the business name. Extremely disappointed with their follow up replies.

VanessaMid North Coast, NSW

Poor Service and Non Working Vouchers

Via Groupon I was sold 4 x non working vouchers, I am out of pocket and neither Photobook not Groupon have any solution, other than we will 'look into it', Photobook won't respond at all. I will not be purchasing from Groupon or Photobook again. Then Groupon has the hyde to send me an email saying I'm glad I enjoyed my experience, what a joke!

Vanessa

What a joke, I posted this two months ago and you respond today, you've got to be kidding!

Emme
EmmeSydney

They don't protect your personal information.

Despite Photobook Australia claiming they deleted my account in September 2019 and that I had been removed from all mailing lists in October 2019, in October and November 2020 I started to get marketing emails AGAIN from Photobook Australia.

Despite trying to unsubscribe when I first got the emails on 16 October and 7 November, I kept getting marketing emails (latest one yesterday)

Don't even think about giving any personal information to these guys, they will mishandle it.

Luke D.
Luke D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and fast delivery!

I’ve been a customer for just over two years now and received my latest order and it’s fantastic - thank you! Shipping is usually quite fast and this time was no exception. The customer service team in Melbourne has been very helpful and able to resolve my queries over the phone. In the past I have ordered the hard cover image wraparound books and soft cover books but have recently started trying the mugs and puzzles. Highly recommended, especially the puzzles, going to be making more of these as Christmas presents!

P Wallasked

How much do extra pages cost?Thanks

Raeleen W.

Sorry, it doesn’t show up on my invoice once ordered. It does depend on paper thickness and whether lay flat binding. I am thinking between $1.50 and $3

Dear P Wall,
Thank you for your message.
The cost of additional pages will depend on the size and type of Photobook you have opted to create. Pricing can start from 0.50c for an additional page for the 6" x 6" Mini Square Softcover Photobook Album to $5.00 per page for the Extra Large Landscape, 17.5" x 12" Premium Layflat Album.
To determine the additional costs for your specific project, feel free to contact Support directly on support-au@photobookworldwide.com.

P Wall

How much will an extra page be for my hard cover photobook 11 x8 8.5? Thanks. Pauline

Ian H
Ian Hasked

Why do some photos get rejected on upload

Dear Ian,
There may be a few reasons why photos can not be uploaded.
Please ensure that photos or files are Jpeg and are no larger than 12MB.
If the issue is still presenting, please feel free to contact our Support Team on support-au@photobookworldwide.com with details of the file. They will be more than happy to assist you.

Brodie C.
Brodie C.asked

does your photo book get directly delivered to your house or does it go to the post office?

To your house.

Dear Brodie,
Thank you for your email. When submitting your order, you are required to put in your delivery address. For convenience our reputable couriers will deliver directly to your chosen street address.
Feel free to contact our Support team on support-au@photobookworldwide.com or 03 9998 0410 for any other enquiries you may have.
Happy designing.