3.7

Jen

Jen

Tamar Valley Calendar

Yesterday we received our 2021 calendars. This is the 3rd year we have used Photobook and we keep coming back for the premier quality product and great service that we receive each year.

Dear Jen,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to assisting you with your 2022 and subsequent calendars.
Best Wishes

Avoid these people

If you are looking for a reliable and value for money supplier then I would suggest you buy from elsewhere. I paid $40 for expedited service (3 days apparently) and it actually took 14! Product came from Malaysia, to Singapore then Hong Kong before finally arriving in Sydney. No meaningful help at all from 'customer services'. Avoid this company and save your money.

Daniel K

Daniel KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Stephanie @ Photobook Australia was incredibly helpful, friendly, and a delight to deal with. She helped us through the online ordering process and made it as easy as possible. Thanks Stephanie!!!

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your feedback about the service and online ordering system.
We look forward to assisting you with your future projects.

Great service, excellent value

Hi Steve,
Thank you for your feedback about your experiences with the Photobook Program and Product. We look forward to assisting you with your future Travel Holidays.
Best Wishes

Alexandra

AlexandraQueensland

Excellent customer service

Ordered two 12x12 canvas air prints, they arrived with what looked like water damage, I contacted Photobook Aus with pictures, they got back to me promptly and re sent the canvas prints for free, this time they arrived in excellent condition. Super happy with their service and solving my issue promptly, and very happy with what arrived the 2nd time. Have used them before and will continue to. (Picture is the replacement ones)

Rochelle W

Rochelle WAdelaide

Good product for the price but not my preferred

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive

Seemed liked a good deal until you add on the shipping cost ! Don't do it! After pain staking process of terrible app finally got to check out and boom shipping more than the prints! Save yourself time and avoid this site!

Good services

Excellent customers services and great quality products with a Fast turn over. I have used it mainly for photos albums. I tired the puzzle once but it wasn’t a great quality.

Julie10South East Queensland, QLD

Very slow to arrive, average product

Julie10

I did not receive an email advising of any delay. Seeing as you seem to think you know who I am, then wouldn't great customer service be to get in touch with me directly and arrange the missing print to be sent to me without delay??

CLD

CLDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shipping options are ridiculous

Spent ages making an order for photo magnets, only to find that the only options for shipping are express at a cost of almost $45.00 which is nonsense. Will not be ordering.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Exceeded my expectations in the nicest possible way

Hi I received my p.book and am delighted with it thanks for extensions and invaluable help from Stephanie (Melbourne) as i found and learned my way through the process. Excellent Service Marie O'Neill

Marie O.
Marie O.

Thanks will be ordering another soon regards Marie

John W.

John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product and great service

Been using Photo books Australia for about six years and delighted with the product, software so easy to use and when I have had a issue I contact them and get immediate help. Coupons offer a great saving

Dear John,
Thank you for your continued support over the past 6 years. We look forward to printing your treasured moments for years to come.

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product - Exceptional Customer Service

Dear David,
We are so glad that you are enjoying the overall fun of creating and designing your albums with Photobook Australia. I am sure your family and friends will enjoy looking through these books for many years to come.

Mattie

MattieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Albums are perfect

I’ve made quite a few albums in Photobook. They’ve all been excellent quality and I’ve had no issues in downloading photos and putting messages onto the pages. The layouts have been easy to work with also.
The photo tiles even easier.

Dear Mattie,
Thank you for your feedback about the quality and Program at Photobook Australia.
We look forward to printing out more of your Home Decor and Photobook Albums

Traveller

TravellerMid North Coast, NSW

Love my Photobooks & Canvases

I have always been very happy with my Photobooks & Canvases. I am a regular user, always prepaid Vouchers & find navigating the system fine. Over time I have found the system has got easier. I have required support & found the staff by phone or email very helpful. The finished product is always fantastic. I am also happy with the delivery service. Thank you Photobook.

Beautiful Photobook

Order a 21 photos mini book and it is amazing,paper quality was so good and the color on photos looks so cool comes with a hard cover ...... .loved it ..thanks Photobook.

Hi Sonia,
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with the end result of your Simple Book. I look forward to assisting you with your future books.

KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not user friendly

The templates for the photobooks are so hard to use. I have spent hours trying to fit and resize and shuffle photos. Also cant upload from Dropbox. Customer service would not budge on extension to voucher either which was a shame. I had paid in advance, I would have like to have been given a chance to get some customer service and get the product finished.

Kate

Vouchers can only be extended 7 days prior to expiry. Customer support never responded to any of my emails

LAnne

LAnnePerth

Worst Photo service online.

I have basically given up trying to use this site. I have said good bye to the hours of work I put in to making my photo products and goodbye to the prepaid groupon vouchers I bought. Site is difficult to navigate, continuously drops out, doesn't respond, restarts, loses all your work. Jumps from page to page. Hard to understand instructions, I've had it. Feel like firing the computer across the room and this is my 6th attempt.

Yvonne

YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Some issues and customer service fixed it

Used other suppliers before and not quite happy with the quality and the online design process weren't impressive.

Few years ago found photobook Australia and then keep using it. The images quality is good and price is reasonable. Had a mistake on ordering this time and happy with its solved.

Hi Yvonne,
I am so glad that we were able resolve the issue you had with your voucher and redemption. We look forward to assisting you in the future with your subsequent orders.

A great product

I’ve made several photo books now and have been thrilled with the result and they’re produced promptly. I received good advice and service for the only one which seemed to be printed a little too dark and the amended one is perfect.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Jane, thank you so much for your feedback glad to hear you hard happy with the books, cheers!