Yvonne

YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not nice customer service

Used the website to make photobooks for years and also suggest friends. The price is great and the quality is ok. (I have used several websites)

However, not happy with their customer service now.

I made an order few days ago and would like to buy another same voucher 2 days after, but made mistake and realised in 2 hours and I havent used the voucher yet.

Writing to customer service to request change, since they are the same amount and I just done the order, but they said: NO!

Can't see any lose to them, they are the same amount of voucher. Anyway, its my mistake didnt see the name of voucher properly, but its pretty confusing sometime especially its such long title. :(

A great product

I’ve made several photo books now and have been thrilled with the result and they’re produced promptly. I received good advice and service for the only one which seemed to be printed a little too dark and the amended one is perfect.

Exceeded all expectations! Unbelievably quick delivery!

I placed my order on the 18th Dec, the tract record shows that the products were printed and on its way in the same day. I received my goods on the 23th Dec (less than 5 days) even though the products were sent from Malaysia. Photobook PASS is the way to go!

PRINTINGS - The photobook qualities are excellent! The printing colour looks great! Little duller than what you see from the pc as it depends on your pc brightness. So be sure to make it brighter which i did and it looks perfect! Even my son said that the book was the best!!!

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

No customer service "chats" until offer expired they keep my $18.95

Purchased 6 christmas metal photo hangers.
To redeem
Options to choose from were 10 metal ornaments or 6 wooden ornaments neither what i purchased so wouldnt accept coupon. Customer service strings it out until offer expires they keep your money for doing absolutely nothing. And had i been able to redeem these postage was $12.95 for an item that would cost $2 maximum to post. I would never buy from or recomend this company. Its just money for nothing and surely against australian consumer law. I want a refund immediately please
.i am not willing to pay for something that because of your faulty offer/website you keep my money

ozegg

ozeggGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High Quality Photobook

I just received my first photobook from Photobook Australia. I ordered a premium lay flat hardcover book. The print quality is high on both the cover and internal pages. Some of the formatting isn't perfect, but that has more to do with their online software and some user error. It arrived 4 business days after I ordered which is faster than most items are shipped within Australia. Overall it is a great photobook and I would definitely purchase again.

*EDITED* Poor quality book

*EDITED*
I was unhappy with the print quality of the book I received and so I contacted the company asking for compensation.
After back and forth emailing over a couple of weeks, I was asked to send the same email 3 times (with images I took of the photobook I received to prove I was not lying) because apparently they weren't receiving it, I wrote a bad review on their customer service and products.
Since writing that review, I was contacted by a different person from the company and had to, yet again, send images to prove I was not lying. In the end I was given a refund, and even though I think their customer service could be better, at least I was compensated.
I just wish it didn't take 2.5 weeks to sort it all out.

Very Happy

I ordered luggage tags for a sports team which were travelling interstate with identical sports bags. The tags arrived promptly and were very durable and of a high quality. The team and officials were thrilled with the tags:- not only were they useful in distinguishing individuals bags but the looked great and were also a great souvenir of their time away.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Made in Australia!!!

If you think you are supporting an Australian business YOUR'RE NOT.
My book was posted from Malaysia. Photobooks World Wide.
Photo Books Australia is just a name. I won't be sucked in again.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy user

I ordered a photo book for our football coach recently. Quality was good and much appreciated by coach, and turnaround was great. Reasonably easy to use. Happy with the outcome. Lisa

Emme

EmmeSydney

They deleted my project so I asked them to close my account, but still getting emails! Useless customer service

Renata T.

Renata T.Sydney, NSW

Photo booklet

Recently, I ordered photo booklet for my daughter’s birthday. Not only it exceeded my expectations as for quality but it came on time which was very crucial for me. It wasn’t my first buy but every single time I was very happy with the quality of my ordered products, with the communication with the company and their professionalism with handling my special requests. Very much appreciated and recommended
Renata

Alan - Sydney

Alan - SydneySydney, NSW

when is canvas not canvas?

apparently the default option for canvas prints is ... wait for it ...cardboard (without ANY explanation). If you complain they say you had the option to upgrade but if you have come in on their "canvas print" route why would you think something else is the default

Can S

Can S

Great for photo gifts

I had a bulk order of magnets made for Father's Day, 3 different photos and they look great. Great work, lots of happy kids giving gifts to dads. Thanks Photobook Shop.

MAS

MASSydney, NSW

Exorbitant shipping costs!!!!

I brought a voucher for some canvas's and photo books while there was a sale on. The books themselves were great quality, the canvas's average but the shipping was outrageously overpriced. I will not be using Photobook Australia again as the shipping is a complete rip off!!!

annoyed

annoyed

Sneaky price upgrades

Bought a vchr for a desk calendar for 6.95 when i processed the order i was charged an additional 3.95. Apparently the paper was upgraded somehow. Which was not stated in the order or receipt. I was told i was not able to cancel the order even though it was a few minutes after placing it.

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Products, Excellent Service

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Leonie, thank you for your feedback! Good to hear you are happy with the product quality and service, cheers!

Vouchers are a rip off

Natasha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor Quality and Customer Service

I was very excited to receive my soft cover photobook, but unfortunately it was a huge let down. Ive had soft cover photobooks printed through other suppliers and Photobook Australia just wasn't up to the same standard as others. The quality of the cover was very thin and didn't feel as durable as others I have printed. I also had a dispute with them and the level of customer service was not great at all. In the end Ive been left with a sub standard product and i'm really disappointed with the outcome. Not to worry there's other companies out there that actually provide better quality, service and price, so thats where i'm headed.

Natasha K.

There were many issues with the product that I was sent and I made you well aware of all of them.

Amazing wedding photo album!

Just received my wedding photo album. The quality of the deluxe photobooks is amazing, particularly the leather cover and the 400gsm paper. I did not need to upgrade to better photo paper and was very impressed by the high quality of the standard option. The round the clock customer service via chat was very helpful and shipping was fast.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback, much appreciated!

Peter James

Peter JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast. Accurate. Sharp and Supportive.

Tried Photobooks for the first time about two months ago and was surprised at the quality of prints I had Printed. Even with a couple of defects the service team stepped up and solved the problems without fuss or hesitation. To get my framed prints and mid to high end albums turned around in under 7 days, delivered to my door is exactly what I needed from a print specialist.

Photobook AustraliaPhotobook Australia

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback, much appreciated! We're delighted that you're happy with the quality and glad to hear that our team was able to resolve any issues you had, cheers!