3.7

Vanessa

VanessaMid North Coast, NSW

Poor Service and Non Working Vouchers

Via Groupon I was sold 4 x non working vouchers, I am out of pocket and neither Photobook not Groupon have any solution, other than we will 'look into it', Photobook won't respond at all. I will not be purchasing from Groupon or Photobook again. Then Groupon has the hyde to send me an email saying I'm glad I enjoyed my experience, what a joke!

Emme

EmmeSydney

They don't protect your personal information.

Despite Photobook Australia claiming they deleted my account in September 2019 and that I had been removed from all mailing lists in October 2019, in October and November 2020 I started to get marketing emails AGAIN from Photobook Australia.

Despite trying to unsubscribe when I first got the emails on 16 October and 7 November, I kept getting marketing emails (latest one yesterday)

Don't even think about giving any personal information to these guys, they will mishandle it.

Luke D.

Luke D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and fast delivery!

I’ve been a customer for just over two years now and received my latest order and it’s fantastic - thank you! Shipping is usually quite fast and this time was no exception. The customer service team in Melbourne has been very helpful and able to resolve my queries over the phone. In the past I have ordered the hard cover image wraparound books and soft cover books but have recently started trying the mugs and puzzles. Highly recommended, especially the puzzles, going to be making more of these as Christmas presents!

Shaun Pollock

Shaun PollockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Confusing postage costs with vouchers - buyers beware!

Beautiful!

This is the first time I used Photobook Australia recommended to me by a friend who has been using it for a while. I created a photobook of over 150 pages for our European Trip last year and it just arrived today and looks beautiful. Once getting a hang of the online editor I found the whole process easy and simple to use. Once ordered it only took a couple of weeks to arrive even with all the COVID delays currently. I'm super impressed and now looking forward to starting my next project! Thanks so much!

Would not recommend

I ordered a baby onesie with a personal print on it. The website said guaranteed 7 day shipping, which was quite pricey by the way! By tracking the order I could see that the onesie was ready to be shipped within a couple of days so seemed on track but then they took about 3 weeks to actually decide to ship it to me! Ended up being around a month of waiting for a product which ended up having very poor quality print. Very disappointed with my purchase. Definitely would not choose to go with Photobook Australia again.

Really disappointed

LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Where is my order

I ordered over 100 prints, 2 weeks ago. I have emailed asking for a follow up and I have tried ringing and I am getting no response. All I want is my prints

Ticket ID# 2896780

Louise

Thank you for your quick response and follow up :) I can’t wait to receive my photos.

C.K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Photobook's Despatch Company

My books have been in transit for ten days. The last seven days the books have been sat in one place somewhere between Sydney and Melbourne distribution centres - must be on the border. I wrote to "Aramex" and of course you get a standard reply which is of no use to anyone. Certainly, unable to track via Photobook's tracking system as that doesn't work. My order still shows as not having even been printed but I know it has. Photobook you need to get your application/program working properly and change your delivery provider. DHL did a wonderful job but Aramex is definitely not worth working with.

Find out how Photobook Australia compares to other Online Shops

Impeccable quality and user friendly website

I'm actually blown away by the quality of my photobook!!! It cost $100 odd, it was worth every penny, (tried many others that weren't), the delivery was super quick and the quality..wow!!! can't recommend highly enough. Will definitely use again

Jen

Jen

Tamar Valley Calendar

Yesterday we received our 2021 calendars. This is the 3rd year we have used Photobook and we keep coming back for the premier quality product and great service that we receive each year.

Dear Jen,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to assisting you with your 2022 and subsequent calendars.
Best Wishes

Avoid these people

If you are looking for a reliable and value for money supplier then I would suggest you buy from elsewhere. I paid $40 for expedited service (3 days apparently) and it actually took 14! Product came from Malaysia, to Singapore then Hong Kong before finally arriving in Sydney. No meaningful help at all from 'customer services'. Avoid this company and save your money.

Daniel K

Daniel KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Stephanie @ Photobook Australia was incredibly helpful, friendly, and a delight to deal with. She helped us through the online ordering process and made it as easy as possible. Thanks Stephanie!!!

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your feedback about the service and online ordering system.
We look forward to assisting you with your future projects.

Steve D.

Steve D.

Great service, excellent value

Hi Steve,
Thank you for your feedback about your experiences with the Photobook Program and Product. We look forward to assisting you with your future Travel Holidays.
Best Wishes

Alexandra

AlexandraQueensland

Excellent customer service

Ordered two 12x12 canvas air prints, they arrived with what looked like water damage, I contacted Photobook Aus with pictures, they got back to me promptly and re sent the canvas prints for free, this time they arrived in excellent condition. Super happy with their service and solving my issue promptly, and very happy with what arrived the 2nd time. Have used them before and will continue to. (Picture is the replacement ones)

Rochelle W

Rochelle WAdelaide

Good product for the price but not my preferred

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive

Seemed liked a good deal until you add on the shipping cost ! Don't do it! After pain staking process of terrible app finally got to check out and boom shipping more than the prints! Save yourself time and avoid this site!

Good services

Excellent customers services and great quality products with a Fast turn over. I have used it mainly for photos albums. I tired the puzzle once but it wasn’t a great quality.

Julie10South East Queensland, QLD

Very slow to arrive, average product

Julie10

I did not receive an email advising of any delay. Seeing as you seem to think you know who I am, then wouldn't great customer service be to get in touch with me directly and arrange the missing print to be sent to me without delay??

CLD

CLDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shipping options are ridiculous

Spent ages making an order for photo magnets, only to find that the only options for shipping are express at a cost of almost $45.00 which is nonsense. Will not be ordering.

Jayne

Jayneasked

Are there Christmas themed backgrounds and also birthday themed backgrounds?

Dear Jayne,
Our Online Designer has a vast variety of backgrounds including birthday, baby, Christmas, and wedding themes. I suggest starting a Blank book to view the range.
Feel free to contact our Customer Support at support-au@photobookworldwide.com for any assistance.

Annie

Annieasked

I have created a photobook using Photobook Designer but when I select Order, I just get an Error message.

I have been using this software for years and have never encountered this problem before. Have searched online help and sent an email to the support centre but so far no help;

I am hoping someone on this site an help me.

unhappy customer
unhappy customer

I got help fairly quickly calling their phone number

Hi Annie,
Thank you for your enquiry. Please note our Support Office is open business days and hours Monday to Friday. The Support Team can be reached either via email at support-au@photobookworldwide.com, on phone 03 9998 0410 or via the 24/7 Online Chat.
If you like to provide your Ticket number, I can review the status of your enquiry.

Kathy B.

Kathy B.asked

I like in the UK and would like to make up a photobook for my daughter in Australia. Is this possible?

Dear Kathy,
We would love to assist you with this Photobook for your daughter.
Please email our Support team on support-au@photobookworldwide. Our Support team will assist you in completing this project.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Australia representatives