Emme

EmmeSydney

They deleted my project so I asked them to close my account, but still getting emails! Useless customer service

Renata T.

Renata T.Sydney, NSW

Photo booklet

Recently, I ordered photo booklet for my daughter’s birthday. Not only it exceeded my expectations as for quality but it came on time which was very crucial for me. It wasn’t my first buy but every single time I was very happy with the quality of my ordered products, with the communication with the company and their professionalism with handling my special requests. Very much appreciated and recommended
Renata

Alan - SydneySydney, NSW

when is canvas not canvas?

apparently the default option for canvas prints is ... wait for it ...cardboard (without ANY explanation). If you complain they say you had the option to upgrade but if you have come in on their "canvas print" route why would you think something else is the default

Great for photo gifts

I had a bulk order of magnets made for Father's Day, 3 different photos and they look great. Great work, lots of happy kids giving gifts to dads. Thanks Photobook Shop.

MAS

MASSydney, NSW

Exorbitant shipping costs!!!!

I brought a voucher for some canvas's and photo books while there was a sale on. The books themselves were great quality, the canvas's average but the shipping was outrageously overpriced. I will not be using Photobook Australia again as the shipping is a complete rip off!!!

annoyed

annoyed

Sneaky price upgrades

Bought a vchr for a desk calendar for 6.95 when i processed the order i was charged an additional 3.95. Apparently the paper was upgraded somehow. Which was not stated in the order or receipt. I was told i was not able to cancel the order even though it was a few minutes after placing it.

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Products, Excellent Service

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi Leonie, thank you for your feedback! Good to hear you are happy with the product quality and service, cheers!

Vouchers are a rip off

Natasha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor Quality and Customer Service

I was very excited to receive my soft cover photobook, but unfortunately it was a huge let down. Ive had soft cover photobooks printed through other suppliers and Photobook Australia just wasn't up to the same standard as others. The quality of the cover was very thin and didn't feel as durable as others I have printed. I also had a dispute with them and the level of customer service was not great at all. In the end Ive been left with a sub standard product and i'm really disappointed with the outcome. Not to worry there's other companies out there that actually provide better quality, service and price, so thats where i'm headed.

Natasha K.

There were many issues with the product that I was sent and I made you well aware of all of them.

Amazing wedding photo album!

Just received my wedding photo album. The quality of the deluxe photobooks is amazing, particularly the leather cover and the 400gsm paper. I did not need to upgrade to better photo paper and was very impressed by the high quality of the standard option. The round the clock customer service via chat was very helpful and shipping was fast.

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback, much appreciated!

Peter James

Peter JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast. Accurate. Sharp and Supportive.

Tried Photobooks for the first time about two months ago and was surprised at the quality of prints I had Printed. Even with a couple of defects the service team stepped up and solved the problems without fuss or hesitation. To get my framed prints and mid to high end albums turned around in under 7 days, delivered to my door is exactly what I needed from a print specialist.

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback, much appreciated! We're delighted that you're happy with the quality and glad to hear that our team was able to resolve any issues you had, cheers!

Moira M

Moira MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect ever time - love receiving my completed Photobooks

I have produced about 50 Photobooks, notebooks and calendars over many years and every one has been perfect quality. I do use medium to high resolution photos. Delivery has always occurred within the stated time, with regular updates on its progress and a text on the day it is due to be delivered. I have had occasion to email and ring the support team and they have always gone above and beyond to help me. The ladies I have spoken with are professional, friendly and a delight to deal with. My friend has now swapped to Photobook as she was paying much for a similar product and the books fell apart quite quickly. Voucher specials are awesome!

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi Moira, thank you so much for your feedback and glad to hear you are happy with our products. Your message has been shared with the team as well and they appreciate your kind words, cheers! :)

Nat S

Nat SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible quality and they do not refund, so pay with paypal for security

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi Nat, very sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not the standard of quality and service that you should be receiving. This has been escalated and one of our representatives will be contacting you shortly, thank you.

Archie1234

Archie1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Quality and Service

I've just completed my 4th photo book with Photobook Australia and couldn't be happier. You get good, old fashioned service with this company. A person on the other end of the phone and even a shop front. Perfect. The photo book itself is excellent quality (pay a few extra dollars for their photo luster paper).

I'll always us this company. What's not to love??!!!!

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi Archie, thank you for your feedback, much appreciated! We're happy to hear you're happy with the books and service. Cheers!

Margie GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality products

I purchased a clock which stopped working after only 6 months. Photobook do not stand behind their products which are clearly poor quality as they have told me they will only assist up to 30 days from the date of purchase. I won't be purchasing again.

Hello
The order number is PB03132103 and the purchase date was 5 September 2018.
Margie

JFK01

JFK01South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality product and very efficient delivery time

After a not so good delivery experience with a book last year I was very pleased with the service from Photobook Australia a few weeks ago. The quality of the book was excellent and I needed it in a hurry so paid for the express delivery. Sure enough this time frame was honoured and I received it 5 days after my order was placed. I am pleased also with the voucher offers Photobook Australia provides which makes the books affordable compared to others on the market. I have used the chat help a couple of times as well and have always had my questions answered.

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear that you were happy with the album and delivery timeframe. If we can further assist, please feel free to call us on (03) 9887 6338, cheers!

HansJuergen

HansJuergenHunter Region, NSW

Text and photos too dark,Delivery super quick

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi Hans, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear that the most recent album is not up to standard. One of our agents is currently reviewing the files and will be in touch soon, thank you.

Lillady

LilladyPerth

Super quick delivery and excellent customer service

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi there, thank you for your feedback and ongoing support, it is much appreciated! We're so happy to hear the team has been able to assist and deliver fantastic products, cheers!

Sarah

SarahAdelaide

Very Happy, but I was realistic

Photobook A.Photobook Australia

Hi Sarah, thank you for writing us some feedback. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our service and processes. We'll look at the real time web updates and will be able to make improvements there, cheers!

Very slow

I uploaded my 2 for 1 book on December 11 with a quote of 4 to 14 days for production thinking I had a chance of getting them for Christmas. When Christmas came and went I assumed production would stop for a week but then I saw the printing is done in Malaysia where Christmas wouldn't be a big deal. So "in production" has now been for 19 days. At this rate, my one and only time. Big W photos keep within their time quotes

safitz
safitz

Article arrived about week later. The quality of he books were first class. Very pleased with the final product