Canvas Factory

Canvas Factory

Awesome!

I never have the confidence in ordering anything online, so I gave it a go! The website was simple, it made the process so easy. The package arrived when stated and the product and quality is above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much, I am so happy because photos are so personal and the product speaks more than 1000 words!

If I could give less than 1 star I would

My whole experience of this company has been appalling and I would definitely not recommend using them.

I was told it would arrive on the 15th May, then told the 20th, then when it still didn't arrive on the 20th I was promptly told that my order had been lost and that it would have to be re-printed and re-sent, meaning I would have to wait another 20+ business days. I was also told that it was not 'company policy' to compensate for the delay or to express ship the product.

After being told my order was lost and offered store credit (as 'company policy' doesn't refund, even though they didn't deliver what I had paid for), I said that I would like a re print and to have the images sent, to which I was told that it first had to be 100% confirmed that my order had in fact been lost. I asked how long that would take and was told it would take between 12-24 hours to which I requested an email to be sent once it was figured out so that I knew what was happening.

9 days later, I still had not received an update of what was happening with my order despite having called and left a message asking for an update. When I finally heard from someone, it was an email to ask if my order had arrived which clearly showed that they had no idea what I had been told about the order being lost to which I had to AGAIN request a reprint which means it will be almost 30 business days from asking for the reprint to receiving the order (which I am still waiting for)

Fast, helpful and great quality!

I ordered 5 custom canvases for an office refit, i had dedicated customer service support who helped with putting together the right size for my image quality. They have a graphics designer who gave great support too. Production was fast and delivery was even faster!

Eye catching! A great recommendation for a gift.

The Canvas Factory provided a wonderfully canvas of excellent quality for my birthday surprise.The 120cm x 80cm picture looks absolutely stunning on my wall. The courier service was exceptionally quick- l certainly wasn't expecting it to arrive within 3 days of my order

Store LocationCanvas Factory online

Pleasantly surprised

Absolutely thrilled with my framed canvas! Did not expect such great Quick service. Will tell friends and certainly be using them again for my canvas orders. Their communication is excellent, keeping you informed of progress and delivery. Highly recommend!

What a brilliant service you're providing!

I have now had 3 large canvas prints produced and couldn't be happier with the results. The quality and the colours are incredible and are exactly what I had calculated on my computer before sending them off to Canvas Factory. Everybody viewing them is awestruck at the results. Great work guys!

Store LocationAustralia

Excellent quality and fabulous customer service

Have used canvas factory 4 times, the most recent frame was damaged (by the courier), we contacted Canvas Factory and it was reprinted and at our door within 24 hours.

Best in class !

We are extremely happy with the Acrylic print we have ordered with Canvas Factory.
We initially had a couple of questions that were all promptly answered and ordered on the day.
Print arrived by (standard - untracked) mail in just over a week.
Print quality is excellent and the acrylic mounting is of top notch quality.
Highly recommend and will use again !

Very happy!!!

This is the first time I've ever had one of my images printed on a canvas and I wanted it to be perfect as I was selling the image to my first client.

I couldn't be happier with the whole process! From the choice of canvas sizes, price, canvas layout choices and options and process, delivery time and communications to final result.

Most of all, my client was extremely happy with the end result.

I'll definitely be coming back and recommend The Canvas Factory to all my friends.

Store LocationSydney NSW Australia

Absolutely Perfect

Ive had a few canvas pieces made from Canvas Factory and they are fantastic.. absolutely stunning. Exceeds expectation. Very very happy and will definitely order from you again. Thank you Canvas Factory

Could not be happier

The quality of my canvas exceeded my expectations. The communication from canvasfactory was great and my picture arrived in a timely manner. The product quality has so far been great.
I am extremely happy with the beautiful picture I received. Thank you so much.
Can't wait to order more prints.

Canvas print with frame

My framed, large canvass print was absolutely awesome. I ordered a print of a painting that my friend had (based on a photo of that painting). The quality was great and the framing was excellent.

Amazing quality.

Got a pillow of my Spice Catt who I just recently lost and I wanted a few prints of him on the wall. Seen you print pillows and since my Spice was always on the bed sleeping I now can walk in and see him there still. Absolutely LOVE it!! Great quality and print. Worth every penny. Will defiantly order more for the kids. Will treasure this pillow forever. Kids can’t wait to get one of their own.
Thank you so much. Keep up the great work.

A Precious Photo

A Precious Photo now hangs wall in Canvas. It is a real reproduction of my original photo and am thrilled with the quality and care of shipping. Definitely the place to order a canvas and I am very happy with the price for a custom print. Thanks so much Canvas Factory.

Store LocationCanvas Factory

Great Canvas

Very happy with the canvas. Excellent service and feedback. Thanks heaps. I get a lot of comments about it when visitors come. Will use you again for my next project.

Outstanding produts - great service

I ordered 2 canvasses. Ordering was simple, received in less than 10 days, great quality and best price I could find. Won't be going anywhere else in the future. Thank you Canvas Factory - so happy!

Absolutely loved it.

Absolutely loved the print of my son....service was super super fast and quality was a million times more than expected....so so happy...will never use another company again. So so happy.

Great job - fantastic service

I was greatly impressed that I was asked if I needed to move a photo because one person was partially cut off - great observation and it just showed me that you were really taking care with my order. Wonderful communication and prompt service. I will definitely use this service again and recommend to others.

Worth 5 Stars

I have compared different places to have a canvas photo done and I decided to go with the Canvas Factory due to the great reviews other people had written and they have proven that they deserve 5 stars for Quality and customer service. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone who ever is looking to have anything done.

Fantastic metal photo prints

Hi
I have just received my prints and they are absolutely fantastic. I would recommend your service to anyone.
Great customer service and metal prints are worth every cent.
Great service all round.
MANDY

How do I determine the amount of magnification my image can tolerate without disforming?
Hi Ken, What i would suggest is sending through the image to our email at Support@canvasfactory.com and asking for feedback on it and which size it would print out at. We can then check it for you and provide ample feedback. Cheers

I want to order a photo from my e-mail list, how do I do that. Is it possible to get a phone number ?
Hi Minnie You would need to place the order via our website. https://www.thecanvasfactory.com.au/ Unfortunately, we dont have Voice Services available as of the moment. We suggest emailing us at Support@canvasfactory.com and we will definitely help you out.

I somehow got cut off from my chat. Can someone please check my order (5 canvases) 5200322. Will it be able to be posted quicker if I pay for overnight express for monday July 31st please? To Connie Hopper 12 Henry Street Loxton SA 5333?
Hi Connie, Your order has already been shipped and our estimated delivery time frame is 5-10 business days. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to change shipping method after an order has been placed. Hopefully, you will received your order asap. Regards, Rick