Canvas Factory

If you are shipping to Europe it will get on customs

Although the website advertise its services like if it is available in Denmark and other countries, it all comes from Australia. So apart from the environmental nightmare of shipping prints over the world, they get in customs. I did not know I was even ordering from an Australian company. And for a $30 print now customs requires an extra $40.

They put on their terms that their items might attract customs, but they charged me in danish krones and the website was in danish.

Store LocationOnline
Charlotte
CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous surprise!

My 1.5m by 0.9m canvas arrived today. I’m thrilled with quality of the printing - both colour accuracy and sharpness. Also, I have had other canvases printed before by other companies and I must say that the pricing of Canvas Factory is very competitive indeed! Also love the prompt, no fuss, friendly service. Made my day!

Miki
MikiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing quality. But even better service.

Ordered a 120x80 panoramic canvas on a floating frame. The order came quickly. While the canvas print I ordered was flawless there was a dent in the frame. When I emailed them with a picture of the damage I was emailed back within 10 minutes with an apology and that they would be sending a new one within the week. Sure enough I have got it and it is beautifull. I could not recommend enough.

Lynsey C.
Lynsey C.South East Queensland, QLD

Superb quality, service and delivery

Really impressed with my canvas, as a printer myself I have high standards of print! the canvas material was premium and the colour was spot on. The frame was well crafted and professionally finished. I am looking forward to ordering my next print.

Great product, great service.

I ordered a very large, non standard size. The result was truly beautiful with no pixillation and the quality checking was excellent value. Thanks to all those who achieved this.

Beth
BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Thrilled

I had my eye on this print for awhile now but until I found it with the Canvas Factory it was to expensive for me to purchase with other suppliers being the large size 135 x 90cm.Thank you Canvas Factory for making it affordable I am absolutely thrilled, it looks awesome, and beautifully presented. Highly recommended, and would not hesitate to purchase from you again.

Donna T.
Donna T.Perth, WA

Excellent work done with the upmost professional work

Beautiful photos outstanding work and such an honour to be a customer of yous. I work on a mine and have shown ur work and they are all amazed so expect many customers

I’m in love

My order with Canvas Factory was delivered earlier than expected and was exactly as I had hoped it would be.
The team worked hard to achieve the best outcome of my product and response time via email was super quick
Would thoroughly recommend

Very quick to respond

We have used this company 3 times, twice for metal prints and once for a very large canvas print. The canvas was not great the first time but the minute I contacted Canvas a factory they re-did it immediately and that was a 5 out of five. Very fast to respond to questions. Will definitely use them again!

Peter C
Peter CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Picture Perfect

I was reviewing some old family holiday pictures and wondered how they'd look hanging on the wall? The actual pictures were taken on an old Sony Camera and were saved in about 2MB size.
I wasn't expecting that much, however, when I had them returned on 30" x 20" canvas, they looked fabulous and everybody comments just how great they look.
I'd recommend this process and company for their product and service.

Last photograph

The photograph of my late husband and I was suggested that it might be blurry. It was perfect. It was done very quickly and arrived Christmas Eve

Outstanding quality

The collage photo cushion i ordered for my parents was fantastic quality..It was so well done...Very professional. I would highly recommend this product.

Chelle
ChelleNorth Queensland, QLD

Great quality and service

The canvas was better than expected and just looks amazing, so very happy with it and will definitely be a returning customer.

Sarah H.
Sarah H.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't stop looking at it!

Fast, and way better than expected! Great customer service - I would recommend AND use again. I need to find some more blank walls...

Great Service and Fantastic Quality of Canvas Frames

I have had 4 canvas painting made from my own photos and the qaulity of the prints was fantastic, very happy to have them hanging on my walls. The service of the design team was also excellent, kept me informed and provided the updates in a prompt manner. Packages were also good, no damage.

richard c.
richard c.asked

i am after some strips of canvas to put down on my bedroom floor to protect it from my dogs. They have occasionally peed on it. can you help.

Hi Richard,

Unfortunately, we do not offer just the canvas material and print digital images on a canvas medium.

I would also suggest using specific products for this issue since i wouldnt use canvas for this use (since in the long run it wouldnt be suggested). I would probably ask a pet shop for specific padding/material for this.

Regards

John Andoasked

I have been using canvas Factory for many years now and the quality of the canvas reproductions is excellent. What I want to know is the production out sourced to China or is it in Australia? I am selling images on a web page I have and want to know if I can use the purchasers address so the canvases can be sent direst to them by passing me but obviously all payments will be don through my usual Paypal set up. Will there be any addresses or costs included in the package as I want none.
John.

Hi John

The production Facility that we use is determined by where in the world we would ship the product to and what type of product it is. If its a canvas print sent to Australia, it would be done locally on our Australian Facility. However, if its a metal or Acrylic print sent to Australia, the production would be done on our NZ Facility since our Metal and Acrylic prints are done there. If its a canvas print that is going to be sent to, lets say, Canada, then our Chinese Facility will be the one sorting it out.

Yes, you can input the address of your customers on the order itself and we can ship directly to them. Do bear in mind that for prints being shipped to a different country of origin, it is required to put in the order amount for customs. However, we usually just do blind ship items and not include invoices on orders.

If you need any more info, do feel free to contact us at support@canvasfactory.com and we will gladly help you out.

Regards
Customer Service Manager

John Ando

Thanks Rory. Did you get my email regarding one underexposed canvas print.
John.

Hi John

Yes. I also replied to it yesterday.

Cheers
Customer Service Manager

Ken Richardson
Ken Richardsonasked

How do I determine the amount of magnification my image can tolerate without disforming?

Hi Ken,

What i would suggest is sending through the image to our email at Support@canvasfactory.com and asking for feedback on it and which size it would print out at. We can then check it for you and provide ample feedback.

Cheers