Megan H.

Megan H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A complete waste of money

Whilst the pictures look good a stubby holder that doesn’t hold stubbies is next to worthless, the mug not much better. Have to find another present for my family member, more money out of pocket. Would not recommend.

Rhonda

RhondaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Make your own piece of art

Ordered 3 photos on canvas - I tinkered with a photo editor. Spent the extra to get them checked by staff and was so worth it - very impressed with service and results, much better than I imagined!

Absolutely delighted

Ordered 8 canvas prints using quite old and not terribly good quality photos. Prints turned out perfect without using their check option! Very pleased. Thank you Canvas Factory. I’ll be having more done.

Store LocationMarket St Sydney

lukeMid North Coast, NSW

Very poor service

I ordered acrylic photos to mount in custom made frames and the order came with aluminium mounting brackets attached not requested. Removing them stuffed the sensitive photo contact backing making a defect in the middle of the picture. Contacted them and unwilling to help offering a $10 discount to replace. Look elsewhere, very poor customer service.

Rory P.Canvas Factory

Hi Luke, would you mind letting us know what the order number is so we can look into this for you?

luke

Order number 5443430. I can send you all the email correspondence as well if you like?

eightfive09

eightfive09Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing!

Store LocationNSW
RayE

RayESydney, NSW

Great service, quality product

Store LocationDirect from Canvas Factory Australian website (www.thecanvasfactory.com.au)

The order arrived with defects. I emailed to inform the sales team, they responded within 24 hours, re processed the order and the new order arrived withing 3 days.

Very happy with the product and service

Sally P.

Sally P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional!!

Once we decided on print we made sure we choose the option of having a professional digital artist check prior to printing. I am so glad we did, as I had taken a picture from a computer screen and the pixels would have shown. But I had expert advice on how to fix and was so happy with final product. Will definitely use again!
Thanks so much!

Store LocationOn line
SimpleCook

SimpleCookGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

We ordered three reasonably large prints and two were perfect. They were able to sort out the issues for us for the third very professionally. Could not be happier. Great price too.

Brea

BreaNorth Western Region, NSW

Absolutely In Love!

I am more than pleased with both my canvases! The quality of the photos let alone the product itself is absolutely fantastic. 100% happy with my order!! Would definitely recommend!

Sachin L.

Sachin L.

Excellent print and frame work.!!

Excellent print and frame work.!! very happy with the colour and quality.
Highly recommended..! :)

The delivery partner they chose ICumulus had bad reviews, was bit worried about receiving the delivery on time after going through the reviews but surprisingly it was delivered on 2nd business day..! That to a regional area.!
Thanks guys :)

Exactly what I wanted. E

Exactly what I wanted. ECentral West, QLD

Wow, a unexpected surprise.

I never expected such a wonderful reproduction. It is outstanding and accurate. It is a large Landscape, 190cm x 90cm. Crazy to say, but I like the Reproduction better than the original painting. I am won over and will continue using Canvas Art alone. In fact ordered a Family picture today. 1. Photo, the original, framed.

Store LocationOnline, direct. Easy to do.

INCREDIBLE service, great product!

I ordered a print and it arrived too dark, I contacted Canvas Factory support and they said it was because I was viewing the picture from a backlit screen, making it appear brighter than in reality. Even though it was my error they were happy to send a replacement (with brightened colours) and it looked amazing.

THEN we ordered a separate acrylic and it had a slight imperfection in the printing process and Canvas Factory had no issues with reprinting that one either. Absolutely elated - the product is fantastic at a good price and I can't fault their service. Best customer service experience I've ever had!

Gina

GinaBrisbane

Disgusting service

I am really disappointed. Ordered 2 weeks ago, been in communication and keep getting told that they are not the order team and don't know what is happening with my order. Not impressed. No update on order and no one seems to know what is happening. I would like an update or else I will take it further to the ACCC, as this is unacceptable customer service.

Rory P.Canvas Factory

Hi Gina, would you mind letting us know what your order number is so we can investigate further?

Linda Blacker

Linda BlackerQueensland

Great result!

This was the first time I’d had one of my own photos printed on canvas, and I was really pleased with the result. The website was easy to navigate and I found it easy to place my order. The end product was excellent. I would definitely recommend The Canvas Factory for all your printing needs!

Store LocationWoolloongabba Qld

Find out how Canvas Factory compares to other Physical Shops

Its the putting right that counts

First photo print arrived with colours not right, once evidence was provided (beware you need to check the colour outside in daylight not in the place it'll hang) there was no issue in remaking the print. Regular updates on where the print was up to in production and delivery were useful. Definitely shop with the Canvas Factory online again.

Jean

JeanBunbury

Best service ever

These guys are amazing. Even within 24 hours of their discount deadline (when they would have been so busy) these people were willing to help me meet the deadline and save myself a heap of money. I've used them before and they were pretty good and they excelled themselves once again this time around.

Simply perfect!

Quick delivery and very easy to communicate with. The quality of the canvas is amazing and I will definitively order more products from them. Super recommended. Great work and professionalism

HappyChappy

HappyChappy

Great Quality, Very Happy

I am very happy with my canvas prints. The canvas and construction are of good quality, looks fantastic and the process was done in a timely manner. I will use Canvas Factory again.

Jen K.

Jen K.Sydney, NSW

Great service :)

I’ve ordered twice from this company, most recently was late at night on the 25th of March, the order was delivered by the 31st March, great turn around time, great communication, (I was warned the image might come out slightly blurred because of the image quality I submitted and given the option to change it etc) and a great quality final product! Would recommend :)

Store LocationOnline Store

richard c.

richard c.asked

i am after some strips of canvas to put down on my bedroom floor to protect it from my dogs. They have occasionally peed on it. can you help.

Hi Richard,

Unfortunately, we do not offer just the canvas material and print digital images on a canvas medium.

I would also suggest using specific products for this issue since i wouldnt use canvas for this use (since in the long run it wouldnt be suggested). I would probably ask a pet shop for specific padding/material for this.

Regards

John Andoasked

I have been using canvas Factory for many years now and the quality of the canvas reproductions is excellent. What I want to know is the production out sourced to China or is it in Australia? I am selling images on a web page I have and want to know if I can use the purchasers address so the canvases can be sent direst to them by passing me but obviously all payments will be don through my usual Paypal set up. Will there be any addresses or costs included in the package as I want none.
John.

Hi John

The production Facility that we use is determined by where in the world we would ship the product to and what type of product it is. If its a canvas print sent to Australia, it would be done locally on our Australian Facility. However, if its a metal or Acrylic print sent to Australia, the production would be done on our NZ Facility since our Metal and Acrylic prints are done there. If its a canvas print that is going to be sent to, lets say, Canada, then our Chinese Facility will be the one sorting it out.

Yes, you can input the address of your customers on the order itself and we can ship directly to them. Do bear in mind that for prints being shipped to a different country of origin, it is required to put in the order amount for customs. However, we usually just do blind ship items and not include invoices on orders.

If you need any more info, do feel free to contact us at support@canvasfactory.com and we will gladly help you out.

Regards

John Ando

Thanks Rory. Did you get my email regarding one underexposed canvas print.
John.

Hi John

Yes. I also replied to it yesterday.

Cheers

Ken Richardson

Ken Richardsonasked

How do I determine the amount of magnification my image can tolerate without disforming?

Hi Ken,

What i would suggest is sending through the image to our email at Support@canvasfactory.com and asking for feedback on it and which size it would print out at. We can then check it for you and provide ample feedback.

Cheers