Canvas Factory

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Canvas Factory

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Deb
DebQueensland

Great Service!

I recently ordered a print on canvas from the Canvas Factory. The order process was very easy, the canvas was completed and shipped within a day. The finished result is really lovely, and I could not be happier. Wonderful service!!

Marcspix
MarcspixSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

Its so unusual and appreciated to have this level of customer service in these "copy and paste" times. I have been blown away with the care these guys show in getting the order right, making changes, and exceptional speedy replies as well! Couldn't be happier with Canvas Factory!
Wide array of options to create your own project. Have used Canvas Factory a number of times and always been happy with the finished product, along with the speedy turnaround from creation to mail out.

Amazing Service, Amazing Canvas

Wow!! My title says it all. I am beyond satisfied with the quality of the canvases. Customer service is second to none and I received my canvases within 3 days of ordering. Will be ordering again.

Campbell K.
Campbell K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No complaints!

I originally looked into Canvas Champ but after their bait and switch tactics (see my review), I decided to try Canvas Factory.

Everything was upfront (unlike the other mob), the entire process was calm and easy. No hidden hoops to jump through. Very happy with the print, I've seen canvases with questionable resolution but mine was great. You might be able to get even better results from other companies but I think the quality would be good enough for most people!

Pictures worth waiting for

A very happy and satisfied customer i have always wanted to get some canvas pics done and they are absolutely beautiful i recommed this to everyone what is really precious and will always be cherished are the pics of my late mum

Absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way possible

I Couldn't Be Happier

I am so happy with my canvas, the crew informed me that my photo's resolution wasn't great but I asked them to try and I would accept full responsibility. Well it just arrived and it's beautiful, I couldn't be happier and my friend who it's for was so pleased to get such a beautiful picture of his best mate, his dog. Thanks to all the support and staff. Awesome job. Chariklia

Job Satisfaction

Lost in couriers depot, and that was the last time we ever saw my brothers birthday present.

So the canvas has been sitting in their courier depot in Alexandria for 14 days, 2 weeks, how long does it take to deliver from Alexandria to Darlinghurst, literally 3 suburbs away, I keep getting a generic reply, we will look into this for you, which simply means we are going to do absolutely nothing about this, my brothers birthday has been and gone now, looks like it will never be delivered, fair trading is my next option to get a refund.

Hi George

Can you let me know what the order number is so I can look into this for you?

Slim B
Slim BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service- highly recommended.

Job Satisfaction

Great customer service and fantastic products

We purchased a$300 canvas that the courier ended up losing.
I contacted canvas factory and they kept me up to date at each step and then once they realised it had been lost, reprinted our canvas free to us and we received it two weeks later and couldn't be happier.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Wonderful Quality! So impressed!

The price was fantastic, customer service was very friendly, delivery was fast and above all the quality of my printed canvas' was absolutely impressive! Very clear and super quality! I am very happy with my order!

Job Satisfaction

Do yourself a favor, and do not order from this company!

I have ordered a custom canvas on the 1st of March and are yet to receive it. I have called and email multiple times to no avail. I have called the courier company, as well as the supplier (Canvas factory) and have only been told that they are trying to find it, and that I have to wait on a reply. When I said I want a refund, they the customer service agent just said that we have to wait till they can mark it as lost so that they can replace it.

Can't believe I am still waiting on this order, with no solution from the supplier. It is absolutely ridiculous!

Happy customer
Happy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

My canvas showed a couple of marks from my photo. When I mentioned it the staff were really quick, reviewed it and sent me a beautiful new one. Thankyou Canvas Factory

Outstanding Service

Don't normally write reviews however due to the outstanding service I received from The Canvas Factory I though I might..
So from the beginning there were a couple of issues with what I saved to what was received.
I sent an email very quickly once I realised what had happened.
Quick response back to say they would sort it.
From start to finish I had the prints in my hands in less than 1 week.
Incredibly easy and no stress of getting Canvas prints. And they look amazing, I will be getting more prints done!!!

Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Job

I ordered the canvas online with poor artwork. They reset the artwork and delivered a perfect result. Delivered quickly. Could not fault the process or the outcome. I will be using this service again and highly recommend it to all.

Job Satisfaction

The Canvas Factory’s service, use of their website and quality of workmanship is outstanding. Great having an option to get someone within Canvas Factory to check all is ok with your order too. I highly recommend to everyone.