My Picture

My Picture

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My Picture

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Steve W.
Steve W.Mid North Coast, NSW

A good product at a reasonable price.

This is my 3rd order with "My Picture" & I have been very happy with the products & service. So far I have ordered metal & acrylic prints & they have all been well packed.

Debbra N.
Debbra N.

Love how use have done it It is exactly how I wanted it.if use had 10 stars I would give 10

I will definitely be using use again.if use rated out of 10. I would give you 10. I was extremely happy with my picture.My family also was impressed with it

Great value, fast service

After getting several canvas prints done in Australia which i was disappointed with i decided to try an advertised company on the internet called my picture,.I tried a small image first and was very happy the rest is history very pleased i have been using them for a few years

shaun t.
shaun t.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic I love it!

My picture was printed on canvas of my beautiful partner with a snow covered tree in the background, it come out so well it makes me feel like I was there with her when the photo was taken.
The photo was taken by a friend of hers and I wasn't there.
The detail come through in the picture and it is absolutely stunning.
I am very happy with quality and detail it shows.
I will be definitely getting more pictures printed in the future.

Rellie
RellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality and Service

I have used this company many times and each time the quality of the canvas prints have turned out amazing. The service is great too, never taking very long for them to arrive.

Chrissie L
Chrissie LSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

My art gallery of canvasses!

Very happy with my canvases. Absolutely beautiful result. Very timely delivery from ordering to my door. The ordering process was incredibly easy to navigate and upload photos.Very happy indeed and will use this company again!

Corinne J.
Corinne J.Mid North Coast, NSW

Just Perfect.

I cannot give enough praise to My Picture not only for the canvas but for the price. The picture gives me such pleasure & there are no imperfections in the canvas that would spoil it. Just perfect.

Judith Hunt
Judith Hunt

Absolutely perfect, a beautiful keepsake for my family.

Beautiful quality family canvas portrait. Great to deal with and received in fast time. The size is perfect and the colour and clarity is truly amazing. Lots of compliments from my visitors.

Meredith
Meredith

Never arrived

Wouldn't deliver it. I have been home sick all week, haven't left the house. They claim that they kept trying to deliver it but they didn't come here. Other deliveries arrived, so they're just lying and can't be bothered.

Very impressed!

Love the job my picture did from a photo that I thought may not be good enough
Inspired to get other photos done now too. Excellent value for money and relative quick to receive.

Paul E.
Paul E.

Better than I was expecting !

I had no idea if the photo would be of good enough quality but My picture worked their magic. Extremely happy with the result.

Put the order in on 8th June in Canberra, Australia and the prints arrived (from Germany) on 20th June.

Awesome service and quality.

kawalpreet Aulakh
kawalpreet AulakhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Canvas Print

Best quality print. Fast delivery. The price was cheap as well. I highly recommend my picture to everyone.
One of my friend suggested me about this website. Soon I am getting more photos to be done through them.

DONNA
DONNASydney, NSW

I was extremely happy!!!

The ordered arrived within 10 days and was absolutely perfect, we will be ordering more today as the quality was great and color on canvass was exactly as we submitted on line. Very easy process to order.

Returned Customer Excellent Service Again.

Another amazing canvas purchase that was greatly received and is now proudly on show for all to see a picture that will be held close to many hearts with love.

Michael G
Michael GSydney, NSW

Paid money... No product

I ordered and paid for a custom print - never arrived, company will not respond to my emails... Ordered and paid for 20 days ago - still no word. No Australian contact. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!