My Picture

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Beautiful print

Love the print that was on aluminium.
It’s absolutely beautiful. Will become a precious memory. This is the first time I’ve used this company and not be the last time.

Perfect wedding gift

Wedding present. They’re going to love it. Beautiful, cozy, exceptional quality. The photo reproduction is exceptional. Couldn’t be happier. Service also exceptional, prompt, reliable, kept me informed all the way.

Great job

Just want to say I was a bit worried after ordering but was extremely happy with the quality and clearness of the photo on the blanket just wish I'd ordered a bigger one (my fault). Won't hesitate to use you guys again and also recommend you. Thank you ☺

Elaine A
Elaine AMid North Coast, NSW

Excellence plus.

My "Magic mug" is just that, magic. It was to be a gift so when it arrived I checked it out only to find the magic didn't happen. My fault, the water wasn't hot enough. After contracting, via email, I was put on the right track. After sales support is excellent. I have now placed an order for a rug.
Keep up the good work. Highly recommend this company
Elaine Armstrong

Steve Dale
Steve Dale Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good product and delivery service

Have had 4 canvas prints done so far. 1 colour and 3 black and white. 3 have been excellent. 1 hadn't been stretched properly, came out all loose. Over all satisfied with price and service.

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great, love it!

Cheap price, great product - framed photo of me and my girlfriend that i gifted to her for her birthday. Looks really nice and my girlfriend loves it! A real winner of a gift.

jrm37
jrm37Bundanoon

Not completely happy

We were happy with the printing and colour of our photograph but not completely happy with the mounting. The right side of picture showing approximately 2 mm white canvas and across the bottom was a very visible 3 mm white canvas right across. We had selected for it to be not carried over sides but thought that the full picture would cover the complete front.

very satisfied customer

I have previously ordered other items and this order was no different, my order was processed and delivered in a timely manner. The finished product is very impressive, and it will only be a matter of time before I place another order.

Anne N
Anne NSydney, NSW

Very pleased with product.

I ordered a blanket with family photo on it. It was the perfect gift for my mother. She loved it. It arrived on time as promised. I will definitely use your company again for future orders.

Unhappy
UnhappyCentral West, NSW

Wouldn’t purchase again

Picture given was clear when received product the foreground was bright and image (children) in the front were very dark, wasn’t very happy overall, when contacted customer care on 2 different occasions no response was received

my canvas prints where great

my canvas prints where as stated great condition, they arrived in good time in the post also.
have never had trouble with all the times i have ordered from you at all.

Pius Maiyo
Pius Maiyo Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It was perfect

They did a magnificent job. I loved what I got it was way awesome than I expected. It arrived at a reasonable time and packaging was done so well. Good job.

Job Satisfaction

Still haven't even received my order

Ordered in the middle of March. Emailed numerous times in April and May due to not receiving the item and not being able to see what was going on with the item/where it is. After a number of attempts was emailed and told they don't know what happened to the item they will send a new one. Been another 2 weeks now and no update no reply to my email asking where the item currently is/if it has been shippped.

Mick M.
Mick M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Will definitely buy more based on this experience

Easy to upload and get confidence in the quality of the photo, a great inform of delivery, we are very happy with the final pictures can't wait to hang them in the new home. A great mother's day present. We will be buying more from this site based on our experience.

Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very pleased.

Arrived in expected time, well packaged, good value for price. Nothing else needs saying so these are just words to fill the box and add up to the required thirty.