Verified🏆 2024 Award

2,010 reviews
Liz
LizMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Aluminium prints

Quality product, well protected in the shipping process , great glossy finish
John
John3 posts

Easy and a great experience

I was a little apprehensive when ordering my photo boards as it all seemed too easy, even for me who is not very internet savvy.
However I’m delighted to report a wonderful outcome. I’m thrilled with the products, the service and the speed in which I received my order.
Kathy
Kathy7 posts

Pity about the finer points!

The canvas was nicely printed but the stretching on to the frame was very poor. It was saggy and needs to be redone. I was a bit disappointed with that quality. I'd ordered 3 more and hope they are better. Customer Service isn't that great.
Chris N
Chris N2 posts

Framed black and white print

Couldn’t wait for my picture to arrive and it was exactly as it looked on my order
Anet M.
Anet M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pictures with panache

I now have a gallery wall of canvas prints of precious memories, and they are stunning! Much classier than framed photos. I am SO pleased with the quality.
Terry M.
Terry M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Canvas print

It was colourful , I really love the canvas picture , colourful
Terry
TerryBelconnen 2615, ACT

Happy

Prompt delivery of excellent product. Beautiful. Extremely happy thank you.
Nicholas N.
Nicholas N.

Good Effort

A good effort, good quality, but the delivery time was somewhat longer than I expected.
Mikaela C.
Mikaela C.

Price doesn’t impact quality!

Good price and amazing quality! Highly recommend. So glad I found My Picture!
Meeka
MeekaHobart, TAS2 posts

Great work

Have had a number of photo done to canvas by these guys and highly recommend..always great results and prompt..thank you there will be more in the future
Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Just perfect again

Perfect thank you, I now have all my pictures needed to complete my family tree photo wall
Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great job

looks exactly like the photo and what I wanted, Thank you
Faye C.
Faye C.Peel, WA

Sunrise

I was very happy to receive my canvas. Didn't have to wait too long.
John J
John JSydney, NSW5 posts

Picture Perfect

The frame and photo were better than I had expected. The result is very pleasing.
simon
simonPerth, WA3 posts

Fantastic Service

Simple to use site, amazing quaily metal prints with really high quality packaging to ensure it arrives in perfect condition and fast delivery.

Sophie X.
Sophie X.

I uploaded my photos to the framed picture. and told me I could have 80x60cm as the size.but I would like to know is this the size of the print or the whole frame size ?Thanks
Kind regards from Sophie

Caroline
Caroline

For the acrylic prints it is the whole image is the size.

Jac

Hello I was under the impression my canvas would arrive before Christmas? I ordered 5 days ago I am in Australia

charlie2022
charlie2022

Hopefully your order will arrive this week - it’s only Tuesday today - mine was under 10 days from order.

Rob P
Rob P

Hi Jac. FYI I ordered on 11-12-22 and it arrived in Sydney 21-12-22. Tracking never worked via Aust Post with this order. Good luck with yours.

JOHN SMITH
JOHN SMITH

do you have any frame or floating frame for a cloth art that is 160 cm by 80 cm?

Scotty.
Scotty.

I don't know?
You will have to ask my picture