My Picture

My Picture

I will order again

Incredible service! 9 days from ordering on line to the delivery today. The canvas is well wrapped and protected from damage with a strong outer layer of cardboard. I'd give this company 6 stars if I could!

Ursula

UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience and great product

Ordered two canvases then found out the business was not in Australia. A little disappointed but Germans are a stickler for attention to detail and quality products. So I don't mind. The canvases arrived in good time, well wrapped, no damage, and were excellent quality. I'll definitely use again. :)

adhesive strips

hi all, i ordered one lot of pics, and the pics came out perfect, but we received no adhesive strips. They told me with was a QC issue. it thought sure , I understand and then had to wait a month to receive the strips. I needed a few more pictures so thought I would try them again... waited 2 weeks ... and guess what no adhesive strips again...
considering it took them a month to send the last lot.. i wont bother with them again
choose someone else people!

not happy Jan

not happy JanMansfield

Big thumbs down... not an Australian company don't buy

Purchased a supposedly fluffy cuddly blanket. As it stated on the not Australian site!!.. The blanket came from China.. The print was meh!!.. But the material was like a table plastic cloth. I bought this for my cousins 21st who has been in accident and now is disabled.. And was hoping to give it to her as a comforter... So disappointed.... Do not consider paying a dime for this crap!

Dianne B

Dianne BWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service & quality

I received my 100 x 75cm Canvas Print today and am extremely pleased with it.
The quality of the canvas and the colour is superb!
Communication with them via email was great with a quick response. Also freight was ahead of scheduled time!
A little disappointed to find out they are based in Germany and not Australia but would I purchase from them again - hell yeah!!

Liz Inkley

Liz InkleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not in Australia. au is a lie... link for postage in German

love how they put .au to have you believe it's an Australian website when its actually in Germany.
Link for tracking is with American postal service UPS
opens page all in German and then tracking number is not found.

Wayne

Wayne

Very happy with the quality of the photographs.

I ordered 16 MIXPIX photographs. The ordering was very easy. The timeframe for delivery was a little slower than advertised. I must admit I was becoming quite concerned particularly after reading the reviews. They arrived today and I am very impressed. Would order again.

Damaged

Picture arrived damaged and, nearly a week after contacting the firm I have not had a response. We have provided pictures of serious damage in transit. Very disappointed as this was a thank-you gift

Complete rubbish.

I waited over a month for my canvas prints. Then when they arrived they were extremely poor quality the canvas frame was flimsy and the finish was terrible. I scrapped 3 out of 4. Definitely do not buy from this seller. Says in Australia but not at all. From Germany

Anonymous

AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking Service & Broken Acrylic

Carol Cossor

Carol Cossor

Very Disappointing

Very disappointed with the Blankets I ordered for Christmas as presents. I was aware of there small size but the quality was very disappointing- could hardly be called a blanket. A very thin piece of material but definitely not of blanket quality. I didn't pay full price however they aren't even worth the price I did pay. Don't waste your money on this product.

Extremely happy with my purchases

My aluminium print and the poster print in a frame with mat board and glass is exactly how I imagined. This successful purchase makes me confident for ordering more from this Company. Thanking you

Absolute waste of $70.00 for a “Photo Blanket”

My product arrived from Germany! It was not cut straight, it was not a blanket it was more the size of a pillow (small) not a quality product. Don’t buy

36paulPerth, WA

Poor delivery time no replies to emails very disappointed

We ordered some photos in frames for christmas presents and as per their web site when we ordered stated wil receive in time for christmas, It is now late christmas eve and after a number of emails we have had no reply or the products paid for. there are a number of other reputable canvas and on lone photo framers we have used previously and had no problems. Even though it looks like an Australian site it isnt it is inGernamny. will never use again and would make anyone aware that these take forever to arrive and we are hoping ours will eventually arrive.

36paul

warning dont use my picture .com.au

Ros

RosCentral Queensland, QLD

Canvas

I ordered 4 canvasses. Just used photos taken with my Samsung phone. I was absolutely blown away when they arrived. Without a doubt the best canvasses l have ever had done. Definitely one happy customer here.

Stay away

Great results

Contrary to several reviews here my experience was great although I was also surprised that my parcel came from Germany. I ordered a plush blanket, a canvas and an aluminium print, very happy with quality as well as delivery time. In general German products seem to have a higher QC standard than Australia. Improving here.

Crap crap crap do not use! Buyer beware!

German company nothing to do with australia. Only use this company if you want crap results, no contact phone number only automated email response. No refunds. Order status never updated. I only spent $40 but still my money is now theirs.

Kerry Chant

Kerry ChantSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic company to deal with

I was concerned about the fact that my order was coming from Germany but very happy with their contact with me, the delivery right on time and the end result great. Thanks

Poor service

I ordered on 14 nov , nothing arrived and they advised me it was returned because the address was wrong, I was asked to confirm the address which was exactly what was on the invoice. I still dont have the print, the tracking number was not right and Australia post, my local post office confirmed the parcel was never delivered.
The response to emails is rude and repeating the same things. They are not Australian but German and I will continue to advise them its not acceptable. I suspect my parcel went to Austria not Australia.living in the bush the post office knows what you get .

Bruce A.

Bruce A.asked

Why is it advertised as today's special -$6.99 coupon already activated - but when you place an order it comes up at $9.99. The promotion says -85% but the order gets processed as -$80%. Surely this is fraudulent and false advertising?
pattersonandalexander@gmail.com

Carolyn Dukeasked

Who do you use for shipping your products please

Bob and Libby
Bob and Libby

The product is produced in Germany. They use some obscure shipping company to get them to Australia. Being made in Germany is the reason they use to explain why they can’t refund for poor workmanship.

Mary
Mary

They actually resent my order after complaint that it had not arrivedbut unsure as to what company they used for shipping. I was annoyed that it came from Germany as i was under impression i was using an Australian site with the .au address

Carolyn Duke

I thought it was in Oz too