Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.3

Annie
AnnieSouth Australia

Very happy

The canvas print quality was better than I expected. They arrived on time.
Deidre R.
Deidre R.

Holiday Mediterranean

Absolutely beautiful they are very good quality, I wasn't sure how they would look enlarged, but they are perfect.
Oscar
Oscar3 posts

Complete waste of time

MYPICTURE Australia is not in Australia. Three weeks after I received an email confirming shipment of my order to Australia I chased the location with MYPICTURE or PICANOVA as it is actually known. Return answer from MYPICTURE confirmed it had been collected by APG ( Australia Post Global ). APG confirmed it was never received. MYPICTURE's own website delivery status shows it is yet to be dispatched. Round and around we go. I foresee that I will never see the finished product. I don't know how their rating is quite so high here as I note many other reviews are equally scathing about deliveries. Avoid at all costs.
Sally S.
Sally S.

Order has not arrived

I placed an order 4 weeks ago. Nothing has arrived. My order doesn't appear with any details on courier tracking page. MyPicture have declined to provide refund. I have placed order with another company. I do not recommend MyPicture. Poor service.
Shivam W.
Shivam W.

Delivery time too long

Not happy.

Been 3 weeks and still didn’t receive the product.

Extremely disappointed

Jan K
Jan K

Great job

The picture turned out well on the blanket and looked real
Maree
MareePerth, WA

Impressive

Amazing products and was very impressed with how my photos turned out
Margo I.
Margo I.The Mallee, VIC3 posts

My framed colour pencil Art

My Picture have framed canvasses of my colour pencil drawings. The colours are vibrant and they look great framed. I am extremely pleased and have made a number of orders with great results.
Michelle Be
Michelle BeWollongong

Premium blanket

The premium blanket I ordered and received is high quality and the picture of my puppy turned out amazing. I highly recommend My Pictures
Susan
Susan

Family photo - bringing love and appreciation

Very happy with the print it exceeded expectations and was a present of which the recipient was “just thrilled to bits” with it! Thank you!! Delivery and times were perfect!!
alison
alison

quick and easy to deal with

easy and quick delivery with great quality packing and photos
Deb
DebWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Beautiful canvas prints

Thank you for beautiful canvas prints, prompt service, quick delivery and are only one stop shop. We have had canvas prints as well as acyrlic both excellent quality and good value.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.2 posts

Avoid as there are far better printing services that deliver on time and give a good product

My order took weeks to arrive. Numerous attempts to ask for an ETA were ignored until I received an email saying "Picture finished. Wait delivery". The prints arrived today and are subpar. The frame's are lso flimsy. Included in the order some very very basic hanging hardware that you have to install yourself, they do not even bother to install the wire to the back of the frame. Just cheap and nasty from beginning to end yet charge full pricing compared to other sites.
Jodie B.
Jodie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Late it came from overseas which didn’t matter but clearer on website would be good

Pictures were exactly what I expected although I made a mistake on photo thought with all my details may have got a message to confirm it was correct before printing
Tracey C
Tracey CNew South Wales3 posts

Engagement

My canvas picture was absolutely beautiful,would definitely recommend, my daughter is going to love it

Sophie X.
Sophie X.

I uploaded my photos to the framed picture. and told me I could have 80x60cm as the size.but I would like to know is this the size of the print or the whole frame size ?Thanks
Kind regards from Sophie

Caroline
Caroline

For the acrylic prints it is the whole image is the size.

Jac

Hello I was under the impression my canvas would arrive before Christmas? I ordered 5 days ago I am in Australia

charlie2022
charlie2022

Hopefully your order will arrive this week - it’s only Tuesday today - mine was under 10 days from order.

Rob P
Rob P

Hi Jac. FYI I ordered on 11-12-22 and it arrived in Sydney 21-12-22. Tracking never worked via Aust Post with this order. Good luck with yours.

JOHN SMITH
JOHN SMITH

do you have any frame or floating frame for a cloth art that is 160 cm by 80 cm?

Scotty.
Scotty.

I don't know?
You will have to ask my picture