My Picture

My Picture

3.9

Danny K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed with the quality of my aluminium print

My order was processed and delivered with 10 days. Quality of print and colour definition is great. I am sure that it will impress visitors to our home. I highly recommend Picanova.

Bernie

BernieVictoria

Totally recommend this company

Beautiful item that has become a favourite of my 90 year old mother and 91 year old father. The quality of the item is good and the size was perfect for the bed and over their knees.

perfect gift

Very happy with finished blanket well made and super clear image a perfect gift and very impressed with quick delivery to Australia thank you i was amazed how clear a saved image off my phone great work :)

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Another top quality acrylic print

This is the fifth acrylic print that I have ordered from Picanova. In each case, the quality has been outstanding. The colours reproduce with accuracy and vibrancy and the packaging and mailing has been excellent and quick - even to Australia. I am happy to recommend the company.

StruthyD

StruthyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable, good quality

Can't fault this company in a world where so many companies let you down, this one literally comes through with the well priced goods & excellent time frame, not my first order & won't be the last, keep up the good work team :-D

Maggie

MaggieGippsland, VIC

Very unique printing on canvas

Have really liked the canvases & have ordered several now they are of good quality .. Shipping is really excellent considering the distance & online communication has been readily accepted & fast... Great experience Thankyou

Kathy

KathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic memories

My first order with this company and I couldn't be happier. Have since placed 2 more orders. I now have a huge fjord photo on my wall that brings me back on a wonderful tour of Norway every day

Howie

HowieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect

Extremely satisfied with this product and was very prompt in delivery and very well packed. I would definitely use this site again. Is value for money and great colour in picture.

Fayley

FayleyWestern Australia

Aluminum prints and canvas both high quality

I’m creating a wall montage of hiking photos on aluminum and they’ve turned out really well, so happy with the quality. Have also done one very large canvas which is great too. The website is a bit of a pain with a single upload at a time and it defaulting to canvas, but the service and end product is worth the effort.

Tash C.

Tash C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great service, fast turn around, and excellent quality products!

Will always use this company for all my picture needs from now on.
Good prices, fast turn around, and excellent quality products every time.
The canvas prints are perfect!
Thanks for the awesome customer experience :)

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Great product

The print quality was excellent and was very happy with the framing. The recipient is a very fussy person and he was thrilled. The price was very competitive too. I will definitely use your services again.

Clem

ClemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was so happy , I placed a second order

Apart from slow delivery, your product is exactly what what I ordered.
I understand the slow delivery is not your fault.
It is unfortunate that with rap around borders you do lose part of the object.

Sue

SueHarrington

Beautiful canvas

Great canvas professional and well made. I will buy in the future. I have referred this deal to all my friends and I’m sure we will buy for Xmas presents

Quality products that I am very satisfied with. They look fantastic and are definitely designed professionally. I couldn't be happier with my prints, they are on display in my house.

Joy W.

Joy W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a wonderful product

I had 2 canvas,s made recently for birthday presents. They were beautiful and were of very high standard. Postage was exceptionally quick despite current delays. Highly recommended.Will be back Thankyou

Really happy

Quality is amazing I’m so happy and will recommend I have ordered so many photos and still ordering thank you so much for the great quality I an beyond happy

Loogs

Loogsbotany

excellent service

Apart from the inexpensive cost to get my picture put on canvas they did a really great job and my husband just loves what he sees now every day hanging up on our loungeroom wall

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

So Very Happy Again!

So easy to order and the delivery turn around is great. The quality of the print is great and all my prints look bigger than life hanging on the walls. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone wanting to capture those special moments.

Kylie Faux-Walsh

Kylie Faux-WalshHunter Region, NSW

Love it

It was purchased as a Christmas gift, so my daughter hasn’t seen it yet, so I’m not going to get her reaction till Christmas, but I love it, very spot on from the photo.

Brilliant gift

Timely arrival, exactly as it was described, and fabulous quality. It was a printed blanket for a baby (gift) and the parents were delighted with it. I have ordered two, and will use this company again for my next gift.

Tony

Tonyasked

No details that they are based in Germany. By there web address using the .com.au, i was under the belief it was an Australian company i was supporting. Couldn't see anywhere on there site until payment went through. Hope the 2 weeks (or so) is worth it.

Danny K.

Yes! it came all the way from Germany...in less than 2 weeks. I had aluminium prints made here is Australia but the quality just simply did not compare!

AndreaG

AndreaGasked

I am looking at ordering Photo Boards. Do the metal hangers (for additional cost) need to be ordered with these or is there a way to hang them without the hangers? Thank you

Andy

Hi AndreaG You can order these to be delivered at extra cost, or to be fair it would be very easy to use any other form of picture hanger to hang the frame.
Hope that helps

Manasi D.

Manasi D.asked

It does not say where they are located or any physical address. How do you know that they are genuine

Carol K.
Carol K.

I had no problem with this company.. order arrived safely and well packed.

Fred