Photobook Shop

• Return Claim MadeYes (27) · No (1,049)
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Kevin
KevinMurray Mallee, SA

From SCRAP BOOKS to PHOTO BOOKS

Can be trusted to deliver the goods. My wife had been an avid "Scrap Booker" for years. Couple of years ago got tired of hauling out the massive volumes to show people. Scanned all the pages and have just finished turning them all into Photo books 30 x 30. Now much easier to show off and boast about the pages. People are really impressed with the standard of the Photobook Shop reproduction. Thanks Photobook Shop, we are happy to share the bragging rights with you.

Great quality

We just love our new photo book. It is really good quality and it was quite fast post. Well packaged.
Nice hard cover, thick paper and lovely colours in the photos.

Christine
Christine

Great memory keeper!

Have had many photobooks, cards & canvas prints done through Photobook Shop & have always been pleased with the quality. Photos need to be used & not just kept on the phone! Everyone enjoys the photobooks & it is a wonderful keepsake.

Hi Christine,
Thank you for your lovely review and support. We appreciate it!

Find out how Photobook Shop compares to other Photo Printing Services

Great product and back up service.

Excellent lay flat photo book. Good colour rendition. Delighted with product. Also of note ordered 2 books. One was damaged in the post. Replaced immediately by PBS without quibbles. Great service IMO

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hi Kel,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and support. We appreciate it!

Great Products & Service

Been with Photobook Shop for quite a few years and have always found them to have quality products, value for money and are always helpful with any problems and with excellent delivery.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you so much for your lovely review and ongoing support. We appreciate it!

Great Product

As per usual I am very please with the standard and quality of my photobook. Price = Perfect Will I order again? Sure will. Thank you giving me the opportunity to look back on time.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you very much for your lovely review and ongoing support. We appreciate it and look forward to creating more memories for you soon!

Perfection for our walls...….. always!

Since 2015 we have purchased 24 Canvas prints of varying sizes from Photobookshop and to say we are extremely happy with the final product would be an understatement. We have received nothing but exceptionally high quality items and that is why Photobookshop is my go to photo printing store. I have just order for the first time a set of 12 Wall Tiles (with a selection of photos of our 2 grandchildren) and I cannot wait for them to arrive and their spot on our wall is free and awaiting their arrival. So thank you Photobookshop for your high quality products and high standards in customer service that keeps us wanting more.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you so very much for your lovely review and ongoing support! We really appreciate it and can't wait for you to receive the wall tiles.

BRIAN BOORMAN
BRIAN BOORMANFar North Queensland, QLD

My thoughts on Photobook shop.

Since about 2012 my wife and I have been getting Photobooks. My count since then is 56 books. (Plus or minus 5}. Every one we have been very pleased with.
We are very keen to have more but travel requirements and age are slowing things down.
I guess the best thing for me to say is " Thank you very much for all the books" And as photography has been a big thing in my life since 1971 I can't think it will ever stop.
Thank you very much.

Hi Brian,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We really appreciate your ongoing support!

Kitty
KittyTruganina

The best customer service and great quality products

I have purchased a few textiles and photobook from photobook shop and I am absolutely happy with all of them. Erick has been very helpful in assisting me with my projects and promptly responds to my emails if there are any issues I would like to raise. Highly recommended especially that they always offer special prices without compromising quality.

Hi Kitty,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. Glad to hear that Erick was able to assist you in creating your projects. Will definitely pass this feedback on to him. We appreciate your support!

Better than expected, thank you Photobook Shop

Purchased a Groupon so was expecting an average product. The prints, 9 of them, arrived professionally packed and are excellent quality. I had some issues while I was creating the project However the online support was prompt and very helpful, answered all my questions promptly with attention to detail. Super happy costumes here

Hi Alex,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your recent order. We appreciate your support!

"Good old fashioned customer service" still exists

We have been regular users of Photobook Shop and when the last lot of canvasses wasn't up to standard we are pleased to say that they were replaced without hesitation and promptly.
Many thanks we will use you again and would recommend.

Job Satisfaction

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your lovely review. Glad to hear that we were able to assist you with your recent canvas order. We appreciate your ongoing support!

Perfect yet again

I have just received a large magnet order and the first batches of my 2022 calendar & photobook orders and everything is perfect yet again. The service, quality & pricing is awesome.

Hi Di,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We appreciate your ongoing support!

Happy customer
Happy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

I have used this produce for a number of years now and I have always been very happy with the end results. Keep up all the good work and good luck

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We appreciate your support!

mel
melSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic product & great customer service

It took me a bit to learn to use the tool on the site to create my photobooks but once I got into it I was loving it. Great customer service(used the chat feature) and the quality was fantastic.
Will definitely use them again.

Hi Mel,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We appreciate your support!

Amazing!

This place is just amazing. Amazing products. Great prices. Highly recommend. We got a canvas and photobook and can't fault products by any way. Top quality products. Have added photos to see for yourself

Hi Thea,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your products. We appreciate your support!

Carol Cateasked

I am trying to do jigsaw puzzle and can’t get to part where I put my photo on the site.
I have done the download…then what?
Please help, this is so complicated!
Carol

Robyn
Robyn

If you have loaded your photos onto the computer, in the top left hand corner of the program it asks you to load photos. Choose between a photo or a file. This puts the pictures on the left hand side. Then drag your picture onto the page . Support staff at Photobookshop are great so if all else fails call them .

Carol Cate

Thanks so much will try.

Hi Carol,
Please feel free to contact our support team 03 90886233 and they will be able to guide you over the phone.

Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.asked

Is it possible to have a canvas made 160cm x 60cm and if so what will the cost be please

Jill
Jill

I have only made photo books so can’t help you, sorry.

TonyB
TonyB

I think 50cms x 150cms is the nearest to your requirements. This appears to be an industry standard of a 3:1 aspect ratio. I have had 50 x 150 canvas prints made. 60x160 is an insane size & you would have to look around to have that one done I think at considerably more cost. Photobook is often having sales & canvases can be purchased at half price or less.

Hi Cynthia,
Thank you for your inquiry. Please email sophie@photobookshop.com.au and she will be able to assist you with a custom design and answer any of your questions.

Sarah
Sarahasked

Hi, are linen hard covers available or do you have to have a picture?

Sal
Sal

i think just printed, not fabric.

Hi Sarah,
No, we don't have linen covers just hard or soft covers with a picture or design from the website. If you require any further assistance please feel free to contact us at smile@photobookshop.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Shop representatives