Verifiedphotobookshop.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,802 reviews
Christine V.
Christine V.

100 page photobook

Large photo book,excellent quality, great value,quick delivery!
Highly recommended.Will definitely use again. Show details ·  1
Brooke
BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Disappointed

I used to love getting books and magnets from here but I ordered a Groupon recently which was a hard cover and then when I went through check out it wanted to charge me an extra $10 for hard cover. The voucher was for a hard cover book. So disappointing. I have since stopped ordering.
Photobook Shop   DM

Hi Brooke, Sorry for the issue with your Groupon voucher. Are you able to email us at business@photobookshop.com.au so we can assist you further

Fiona
Fiona

Professional and Quality

I received great service, with quick response to my questions. The product exceeded my expectations and was great quality. Show details ·  1
Bev
Bev
  Fair Incentive

Great Service

Easy to use software and great service. Photobooks always good quality and back quickly. Show details ·  1
Greg
GregSouthern and Hills, SA11 posts

Amasing Product

Excellent product. High quality prints.
Easy to use. Very quick and efficient.
Great prices and specials. Communicate well Show details ·  1
Stephanie
StephanieSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Extremely unreliable

I ordered a photobook 24th March 2024. I was told the timing would be 4-7 days (for production) plus delivery time. Today is April 29 (5 week later) and I'm told that they don't know when I'll receive my book. Apparently they ran out of paper? The best they could tell me is another 3-4 weeks but it may be longer, they really don't know. There has been no communication (other than answering my emails and phone calls) to advise customers of the delays, before or after the order was placed. I'll need to cancel my order but the many hours of time spent creating the book and then waiting for 5 weeks has been wasted. I don't recommend this company at all. Photobook Australia (not Photobook Shop) has always been reliable. Show details
Christine
Christine3 posts

Memory keepsake

Once again, very happy with the production of the large photobook.
A great keepsake Show details ·  1
AliT
AliTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Pete
PeteCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Great Service and great products

We have made photobooks of our holidays for the past 5 years using PhotobookShop and the quality and service has always been great. With one book, some of the photos did not turn quite right (because of the settings we used) and PhotobookShop reprinted the book for us.
We have also had about 20 photos put onto canvas. They come out really well. A couple were damaged in transit and PhotobookShop happily replaced them.
So in addition to great products, they have great service. I highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Wayne
WayneLatham 2615, ACT6 posts

Excellent value product

Absolute great customer service, product support and high-quality products, even using the cheapest quality offered. Easy to use software and the more you use it the more you realise what can be done.
What I do suggest is when placing the order pay for the insurance as the 5th book I received, was damaged by the courier company.
All books arrive in a good timeframe. I am currently working on my first calendar (2025) Whoa! so many features. Show details ·  1
striker
striker

Buyer beware , still no book have been waiting over three months They tell me they are waiting on a paper delivery

Be careful of this site
I emailed my book to them in January 2024 , received a message in February saying they were short of paper but would have a supply in 4 weeks Now two months later still nothing , no book , no answers Still waiting over three months to receive my book Be careful buying their vouchers as there will be extra costs I spent over $200 and still no book Contacted them the answer still no paper , buyer beware Show details
Photobook Shop   DM

Apologies in regards to the delay with your order. Please email us at business@photobookshop.com.au so we can assist you further

hank
hankPerth, WA6 posts

Never too old

When I uploaded my book I got messages saying some of the photos (black and white, 80 years old) were not of good quality. Nevertheless I sent to book through. I was delighted when I received it to find that all of the photos were great, A few were just a bit fuzzy but perfectly acceptable. The quality of the photobooks is great. I am a long time customer and will continue so. Thanks Photobook shop Show details ·  1
Danielle
Danielle3 posts

120pg photo book

Very impressed. Great quality fast service and easy software to use. Show details ·  1
greeneyes16_1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

love this site photobook nothing bad to say

what can i say this web site so good so easy and very help full if need help but cannot stop buying this book? Show details ·  1
Robbie G
Robbie GSydney, NSW

A4 Calendars at great prices

The A4 Portrait Personalised Calendar I made for a friend turned out really well. My friend chose a number of sketches and illustrations from his racing horses collection and the calendar looked very professional. The price we paid was also good news. We ordered 10 copies and so we got a discounted price plus we received an extra special discount on the day and so each calendar ended up costing only $5.52 which included delivery to my home. Great value. Robbie. Show details ·  1

Hi,
Would you please provide an answer to my question below? As I have a number of wall prints to do and of different sizes.
How do I calculate size of photographs with aspect ratio 16:9 to allow for wraparound wall canvas prints?

G57

Hello Jeffo, apologies i cannot help you with your query but i notice Photobookshop support has replied. Good luck.

Dawn

I am about to order some photoprints 4x6 format what is the best image size and resolution for my photos?
Dawn A

Wambijohn
Wambijohn
Dawn

My camera gives me 6000 x 6000 res.350 I guess I can experiment on the computer, perhaps work with 2000PX largest size and crop to 4x6.
Thanks D

Photobook Shop   DM

Hi Dawn, For photo prints we normally recommend 5000*5000 pixels but not over 7000*7000 pixels
Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

greeneyes16_1

why can i log in keeps comeing up as useer wrong

Photobook Shop   DM

Hi are you able to email us at smile@photobookshop.com.au so we can check your email address and then we can reset your password for you.