4.2

Maggie

MaggieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very reliable outcome

Timely completion of project Great colour result. Well packaged. Consistently great results. Website was easy to navigate and creating the jigsaw was very simple. No reason to explore elsewhere. We plan to do many more.

Jeannie D.

Jeannie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Recently my husband I went on a road trip to the outback and eventually along the coast. I initially bought one phot book bought with 20 pages, but quickly realized I needed another book, so I made two 20 page books, one with the outback pictures, the other with the costal pictures. I sent the first book to be printed a day before, but both books arrived in the same day. I think I sent the final book in the Wednesday and by Monday both books, were beautifully produced. Thank you PhotoBook shop for excellent service!

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you Jeannie for the great review! What a great way to capture your memories! Looking forward to your next project from you :)

ted

tedIllawarra, NSW

Good trunaround

Select your voucher and work on your photobook project. After a couple of books you get the feel for the software and the help line is usually very responsive. I'm a long time user and have made over 50 books

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Ted. Wow thank you so much for your ongoing support! We are extremely lucky to have customers like you and are happy we continuously meet your expectations! Thanks again!

Denise P.

Denise P.Gippsland, VIC

disappointing

I was excited to receive my photo book, but was very disappointed as the layout was nothing like I had on my computer screen and it looks awful. Have had other books which were awesome..

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Denise, apologies for the outcome of your book. We would love more feedback on why this book was disappointing. If you would like to email riaana@photobookshop.com.au, they will be able to assist you further :)

Susan M

Susan M

Great Aussie company offering an excellent service.

I have used Photobookshop for 10 years or so, for a variety of projects, and find them to be excellent value for money. The software is easy to use, and has flexibility, a wide range of products and a great variety of features. Production quality is very good and delivery is predictable. Voucher prices are significantly less than their competitors. Importantly, when occasional issues arise, they are contactable, helpful and reasonable in providing a fair remedy.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Susan, your ongoing support is why we love our customers! We can't thank you enough for the dedication and trust you have put towards our products and are extremely lucky to have customers like you!

Anne P

Anne PSouthwest, VIC

Brilliant photo books, as usual

I've used Photobook Shop several times now for my books and canvasses. I like the fact that you can download the software rather than having to create online. Every single time the results have been perfect. From a 100 page 30x30 book with recent photos of a bucket list overseas trip to 3 copies of a book the same size with photos of my kids where some were over 40 years old. Really happy with this company.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Wow thank you so much Anne for the wonderful review! We count ourselves lucky to have such supportive customers like yourself and are happy we continuously hit the mark each time :)

HAppy customers

HAppy customersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy. Loved it

The cup was better than I expected- solid,good quality and picture printing was fantastic. So pleased with it.delivery Well packaged n Was very fast too. Will order again in future

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi there, thank you so much for the 5 star review! Glad to hear your first experience with us was a great one and we look forward to seeing you again :)

Lisa T.

Lisa T.

Mini canvas prints

Great software to complete the order user friendly, shipping came promptly and quality was great, customer service was good happy with my mini canvas prints :) will order again.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you for the wonderful review Lisa! Always happy to hear positive feedback about our software and quality of products. Thanks for the support!

Very happy customer

Ordered 12 photobook and received them all in time. The photobooks are done and printed as I ordered.
Very easy to follow tools in making your custom made photobooks.
Excellent service
Highly recommended!!!

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jamie. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are happy our services met your expectations! Thanks for the support!

Soozie T.

Soozie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value for money

Lots of creative tools to make the photos look great and good quality print. I loved that I could set out all my pictures exactly how I wanted them. When I got stuck I was able to receive good customer service over the phone and email and promptly too.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Soozie, thank you for the 5 stars! Glad to hear you enjoy creating your books as well as the quality! We look forward to any future creations from you :)

SATISFIED CARSALES .COM

SATISFIED CARSALES .COM Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful Record of Holidays

This is my 5th book and currently working on another.
Very pleased with my books - color is clear and covers are lasting. I find the program easy to use and help is only an email away. Delivery is prompt and I have received a lot of pleasure from them.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thanks for the great review! Always happy to hear our customers enjoy the quality of our books and that our customer care team takes care of you when needed :)

Michael

MichaelIllawarra, NSW

Great Products

I have been using this service for several years and the quality of the finished products is very high ... as is the efficiency from download to receipt. Customer service when needed has also been exceptional.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thanks for the awesome review, Michael! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we continuously hit the mark for you. Thank you so much for the support!

Slow turnaround

Hi. Product received gas been good.
Turnaround very slow.
I've ordered 2 books. 1st took 6 weeks 2nd took over a month to receive.
This is longer than estimated times on website.

Kay

KayHobart, TAS

Excellent Service.

Very happy with the result. After 8 previous books, there was a small problem with this last one but the Team went to endless lengths to ensure I was satisfied.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Kay, thank you so much for the 5 stars! We are happy to hear our team ensured that you were happy with your final product. Thank you for the support :)

lynx

lynxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Treasured memories

I can't thank you enough. I am frail and my son has cancer. He and my other son love their books. It has already given them hours of pleasure to view moments in our family's life. The smiles, the birthdays, the christmas', the pets, the outings, the holidays and the friends. Unbelievable value and wonderful and easy to use service. Thank you so much.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi there, thank you so much for the kind words. Our photo books are a great way to reminisce on those precious memories especially during these difficult times. Sending our best wishes to you and your family!

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Five Star Product

Extremely happy with all aspects of this service. I have now completed two books and have vouchers for four more. I found the program very user-friendly with a variety of combinations. The support service was most helpful especially in the early stages and the quality could not be faltered. Delivery was well within the time promised. Certainly recommend. Sam

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Sam, thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate our customers taking the time to share their experiences and we look forward to working with you again in the future! :)

Great product at reasonable cost

I have made many photo books with this company. I had a problem for the first time last January with the pages of my pro series book being a bit wavy. They repeated the order at no cost and even let me fix up some errors in my texts. I find the program easy to use and it allows a lot of freedom (spell check addition would be great though).The help staff are great if you strike a problem.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank your for the great review Elwyn! Sorry to hear how your pro book turned out but am glad to hear this was sorted very promptly for you :)

St Michael

St MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality

I've now produced 6 photo books and thrilled with the results. It's imperative to make good use of the discount promotions, which thankfully are frequent, to make the process affordable. Delivery times are good, the last delivery coming in only 5 days after uploading my project.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Michael, thank you for the lovely review and support! :)

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breliant Product A±++++++

Very happy with the quality and finish. Best value for money.
Top quality paper and cover. Thanks for your great work. I would order again soon and create my love story using your Photobook. Alan

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you for the kind words Alan, we are very lucky to have customers like you and look forward to any future projects you submit :)

Marg

MargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High quality

My photo book that I created for my grandson’s 13th Birthday was of the highest quality. All the photos were clear and the different page designs looked great. We can’t celebrate because of lockdown so I know he will love the memories. Book arrived very quickly

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Marg, thank you for the great review. Our photobooks are a great way to reminisce priceless memories and we are glad to hear you enjoyed the quality :)

Carolyn Spoonerasked

Hi there, if i don't install the site software for the photobook, and just use the photobookshop website default for building the photobook, how do i upload pdf and word files - am making get-well book with photos and letters
Cheers
Carolyn

Christine
Christine

Hi Carolyn, I took photos of word documents, newspaper clippings and letters that people had written and uploaded them like I would a photo. That worked well for me.

Carolyn Spooner

Thank you so much Christine. I think I have worked it out now, I saved the PDF as a jpg file then uploaded and it worked, yay, sounds like we are going on the same angle! Thank you again for helping and stay well
:) Carolyn

David and Helen

David and Helenasked

I'm making a photobook. Somehow one of my photos has been inserted as a thumbnail on multiple pages . I can't get rid of it. Any suggestions ?

Faycee
Faycee

Sorry no, when I was trying to select what I wanted I had all sorts of problems so ended up ringing their help line. Good luck

Bruceasked

If I have a Word document, can I easily place it on a photo book page? What is the best way to do this?
Thank you.

Josef
Josef

Hi Bruce. If you download the Photobook Shop software (it’s free from their website), you should be able to upload your document, you can change settings and appearance and you also see how it appears. If this does not help, contact the team at Photobook Shop, they are very helpful. Hope this helps.

Bruce

Thanks Josef! Much appreciated!

Kristie
Kristie

Or, save your word as pdf. Or most computers have the snip it tool which will turn it into a photo

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Shop representatives