szn007

szn007Darwin, NT

These books make me look like an expert!

I have made quite a few books now through Photobookshop. Every book comes out a very high standard. You can do so many more things with the Photobookshop program compared to other online photo book companies. They do take a bit of time to make but the time and effort show in the amazing results. I can never just order 1 book as everyone I show wants one too. I have just made a bulk ordered of 20 through the lovely Erin who gave me a great deal.

Sue R.

Sue R.Hunter Region, NSW

Canvas Prints

I ordered three canvas prints of photos and I am extremely happy with the result. They all turned out perfectly and the order was shipped and delivered in the time that was stated.
I will definitelybe using ther service again.

Hi Sue,
We are very glad to hear that you are happy with the Canvas Prints!
Thank you for your support, we appreciate it!

Calendars

I have been ordering photobooks and calendars through Photobooksexpress for years now and have been extremely happy with the quality. I have an autistic daughter who has just made calendars of her photography to sell. The customer service has been great, especially Erin who has been extremely helpful with my orders.

The Poet

The PoetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poetry Book

I have used Photobook Shop several times and have always been very satisfied with the quality of the books.
I write poetry and use the online projects to write the words and upload appropriate pictures to compliment the poem. The delivery is prompt and the special prices are great.

Good afternoon,
We are glad to hear that you have transferred your Poetry into Photobooks with pictures to compliment your words. Such a great and unique idea!

It turned out perfect and on time!

The product is amazing. Paper quality is good. Customer service is handy answering any questions. It somehow created the gaps between the pictures that I put right next to each other this shifted my text right to the edge. But the output is so amazing!

Hi Jong,
We're very happy to hear that the customer service ream has been able to help you with your queries.
Thank you for choosing Photobookshop!

Bazza

BazzaPerth, WA

A great first result from Photobook

Gary

GaryWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Professionally put together product

This is a well made and Professionally put together product. The finish is sturdy and appears exactly as in the online preview. Thank you I will be using this product again.

Good morning Gary,
Thank you for your review and we're very happy to hear that you enjoy our Photobooks.
Thank you for your support, we appreciate it!

Still learning with each new product.

I have used photobook products for a few years and found them to be a good quality and delivered promptly. I still find the checking for updates, which are offered at the beginning each time of opening each project, very confusing to use so I don't go there. Some tutorials just put online from time to time, would be appreciated if that is possible. I now am able to order products without messing it up. Over all I am very happy to use this product. Thank you.

sueaussie

sueaussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Photobook Shop creates great memories

I have used Photobook Shop for a number of years now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. The range of books that can be ordered is great, they have some awesome deals to suit the budget, as well as a range of items other than books which make great gifts.

Hi Sue,
Thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear that you have created Photobooks with us for the past 2 years.
Thank you for your support and for choosing Photobookshop!

Maxine

MaxineLaunceston, TAS

Great products

I have done lots of photo books and they have all looked fantastic. The last one a 100 page was the best I have done so far. One time I had trouble with my voucher but with a few emails between us it was sorted. Very happy with their gift lines as well. I need more holidays so I can make more books as I enjoy putting them together.

Caz60

Caz60Sydney, NSW

Love Photobook Shop!!!

I have been using Photobook Shop for many years now and absolutely love their products. I have bought the A3 calendars, A4 photo books and just recently the 30cm x 30cm photo book.
The quality is exceptional and it's so easy to create your project from the comfort of your home. Once you have it the way you want,you simply upload to their servers for printing,

Hi Caz60,
Thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear that you have tried many products from us!
Thank you for your continuous support over the years, we appreciate it

Trekky1

Trekky1Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I have used PhotoBookShop for many years now. Have always been happy. My last order of 2 photobooks didn't arrive, but PhotoBookShop reprinted and resent them with no charge - excellent.

Hi Trekki1,
Thank you for your review and we're sorry to hear that your order was lost in transit.
We are very happy to hear that the Photobooks were replaced.
We appreciate your continuous support!

rob

robSunshine coast

good service/ great

This is the 5th time I've purchased an 80 page hard cover 30x30 cm . Good support when requested. Vouchers were honored . Always quick postage . Will purchase more of these as I don't want my photos on my hard drive as I've lost these before. Well recommended.

Hi Rob,
Thank you for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoy the 5th Photobook created with us.
Thank you for your continuous support!

Dean Nest

Dean NestSydney, NSW

I'm getting better and better

With each book I make I'm improving and learning how it all works. As a Dinosaur, technology does not come easily but my books now are excellent. Thank You. I love the 'enhance' button, the 'shadows' button, in fact I like them all. Everyone marvels at my brilliant pics and asks which camera I have. They are shocked when I show them my little pocket happy snap camera. My results are thanks to this excellent product. The last feature I have discovered is saving things into 'scrapbook' - very handy if writing any amount of text that you dont want to lose or you need to re-edit. Generally delivery has been very good. Thank you all

Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Misleading & time consuming software. Wanted more money at the end of 100 pg scrapbook or do it all AGAIN.

JMT

JMTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Text font info disappointing

Medium rectangular wooden board, personal message imprinted.Tried many fonts, finally one “fit” according web page, looked good in draft. Received, font was sooo squashed you can hardly read the text.

Yin She

Yin SheSydney, NSW

Fantastic Gift

Fantastic gift. Good quality, presentable and perfect packaging and delivery.
Well done. Great customer service, easy to use online. Enjoyed spending the time creating, laying out of the photos. Great memoir.

Good afternoon Yin She,
Thank you for your kind words about the quality of our services.
We are glad to hear that you enjoy creating the projects with us.
Thank you for choosing Photobookshop!

Henry Hua

Henry HuaSydney, NSW

Excellent quality dependent

Have had many orders over the last 5 odd years and am very satisfied, only hipcup is ordering multiple copies, had to do that over the phone, modifying the ordering system to accept multiple copies on line would be great.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Good quality, service and value

I have used many photo companies over the last decade but because of the latest upgrades in technology I’m now unable to use the said companies for my hobbies as my technology doesn’t match theirs and their price structure now is unbelievably expensive. Then I found Photobook Shop, it’s great, good quality and pricing to match. Some of the instructions are a little unclear but after contacting customer service they explained how to negotiate various areas. I have made calendars, photo books and fridge magnets all have been perfect. Would recommend and use again.

Neeteesha N.

Neeteesha N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worse customer service and poor quality product from Photobook shop.com.au

Meryl Jasked

Why was The cover on my photo book was a much darker colour than it was on my online order. Otherwise I was very happy with the prompt attention to my order,

Hi Meryl,

We do print darker than what is presented on screen as there is a light backing our computer monitors, but not the pages.
If you have ordered a Matte Cover, it does darken some images.

If you believe these aren't the case, please email smile@photobookshop.com.au with 2 Photos of the Cover (One Full Shot, one close up) and a customer representative will be able to help you.

Thanks Meryl,

Meryl J

I did not order a matte cover, and had I known this I would have changed the colour of the writing that I chose. Meryl

Lyn Basked

Am I able to use a photo of a celebrity in my calendar?

Grand Fos
Grand Fos

short answer No, not without their permission. This is especially the case if the calendar is going to used in a commercial sense. But if it is only going to be used by you in your own environment then who is to kn ow.

Lyn B

Many thanks for your reply to my question. The calendar is for my mother-in-law and using a pic of one of her “hunks” is just meant to be a bit of fun

Jim K

Jim Kasked

How can I insert half a page into my photobook. At the moment inserting a page is actually inserting of 2 pages. After nearly completed a photobook I find I need to insert half a page close to the beginning of the photobook. Is there any way I can do it?

Socksey
Socksey

You can insert a full page but not a half page as far as I know. At the top left of the screen you can go into page insert and then use the up down arrows to place the page where you need it.

Hi Jim,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Unfortunately our Software allows 2 pages to be added instead of 1.
This is to avoid having odd number of pages when printing.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Shop representatives