Photobook Shop

Photobook Shop

loved it

easy to use program and great canvas picture but it did take much longer to arrive than the 7 days they said - it took about 4 weeks and a couple of emails

Great quality, no complaints whatsoever

The book arrived on time, the quality was great, and the entire process was easy from start to finish. Will definitely be using them again in the future for all of my projects.

Very dark photos

Firstly , the quality of the paper and the way it was done is outstanding. Love it.
But, all photos were darkened and they looked like done with low resolution, despite the go-pro camera was used (good enough to print out big posters).
Customer service has not yet responded, hope they will get back to me with some solution.
Very disappointed

Treasured memories in a book

For over five years and 30 books I have done with Photobook Club I have always found them wonderful to deal with. The quality is good and being older and not really computer literate I have found the books easy to make. The more I played the more I learned. When friends and family come over we get them out and wander down many lovely memories that we have stored in these treasured books Thank you

So happy with my Photobook !!! You definitely won't be disappointed

I loved my album! I started off concerned but when I received the Photobook it was absolutely amazing. So professional and the finishing touch is absolutely amazing, so is the quality. Thank you guys so much

Hi Hadz, Thank you for your support! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your Photobook!

Lizzy's photobooks

I have now completed several photobooks and the standard each time has been amazing
The quality of the photos are very good and the quality of the photobook is very good.

Hi Lizzy, Thank you for leaving a great review! We really appreciate the support!

Great Value.

Prints were as I wanted, they look good, and are great value for the money. Only problem was with the courier - they delivered to the wrong address No.1 not No. 2 .Apart from that all went well. Will be using Photobooks again

Hi Graham, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that the courier has delivered your item to the incorrect location. Glad to hear that you were able to retrieve the package. If you ever have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at smile@photobookshop.com.au

Company par excellence.

I have been using Photobooks Express for over five years, producing many, many books for friends, family and myself. They are an amazing company. The work is if the highest standard, the price so incredibly reasonable, I wonder how they can do it. The postage company they use is also very quick. Often I receive overnight delivery from Melbourne to suburban Sydney. With Australia Post, shipping usually quite good as well, but more variable and outside their control. The free shipping included in the price of a voucher makes the purchase so very reasonable. Being able to produce a book off line(unlike rival companies) suits me. I produce a yearly book on my grandkids and can add to it week by week, simply buying a voucher when I am ready. When I have had need to talk to customer service, it feels like a family member. They really CARE!
I find it hard to describe how highly I rank this company. I only run out of superlatives. Having them in my life has brought me and many others, much happiness. The exceptional price means I can afford to make many books, gifts, calendars etc. LOVE Photobooks Express.

Hi Barb, Thank you for your review! We appreciate the kind words and glad you hear that your Photo book arrived to you quickly. Thanks again!

Value for money

I was a bit disappointed this time as the photos on two pages were quite fuzzy. They didn’t seem this way in the preview. Not 100% satisfied this time. Thanks

Hi Marie, We are sorry to hear that there was an issue with your Photobook. We would like to learn more about your specific situation. Please email smile@photobookshop.com.au with your order number and 2 photos of the problematic areas. Thank you

Terrible customer device and all they do is lie

I had a terrible experience with them. I had four vouchers for photo books and so created 4 different books using the online designer. When I went to check out I realised that it didn’t allow me to process all four books in one payment each one had to be submitted individually with Its own shipping costs. I called customer services and the lady said that no matter how many products you purchase each product has its own individual shipping cost because every product gets shipped in its own time......... Lo and behold when my photo books arrived ( which I had paid individual shipping costs for each book) they all came in one parcel !! What a joke!!!! Very disappointed

Hi Amz, We sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. If you download our Software, it would allow multiple items to be added to the cart. We would like to learn more about your specific situation, please email smile@photobookshop.com.au with a screenshot of the review. Thanks Amz,

Good quality photobooks!

I've used Photobookshop for a number of years now, and have produced 44 photobooks so far. I've been impressed with the quality every time. The pages are reasonably thick such that it would not tear under normal viewing conditions, the image quality and colour reproduction are visually impressive, and delivery varies between 1 to 2 weeks depending on how busy they are. I've used other brands but Photobookshop is my preferred photo book producer. The software is easy to use on your own PC. The software offers the use of a wizard, but being sufficiently skilled around PCs, I don't use their wizard as this allows me more control over how I want to select the images. Each time I produce a photo book, it is a 120 page album. I've had success each time, and am a very satisfied long term customer!!!

Hi Humanhoover, Thank you for your kind words about our company. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our Photobooks!

Totally Satisfied Customer

I was recommended Photobook Express by a friend and I am very happy with all three books I have completed with them. I have in all three cases used the lay flat landscape hard cover version. The paper is great quality and the images excellent. When I was ‘new’ to how to put the book together and again when placing my order the staff were excellent at walking me through the steps. I stuffed up my last order and once again the excellent staff fixed it, no questions asked. So I am a totally satisfied customer. Great product, great staff and price very reasonable especially if you snap up one of their deals.

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service. We really appreciate the support!

Great

Just received my 6th photobook and as usual I was very happy with the finished product. Planning my next holiday so am happily planning my next one, or maybe two photo books. Also have four canvases that look fantastic.

Hi Angela, Thank you for the kind words, Glad to hear that you are enjoying out Photobooks and Canvases!

Love the products and quality

Love the ceramic coasters, wood prints and canvasses. Once I grasped the attributes of the software reproduction was more accurate and satisfying. By downloading the software you have the ability to create at your will whatever product you desire and order later on.

Hi Seagy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review about our Software and Products. We appreciate the support!

Japan 2018 added to our collection, now have 41 22x28 high quality photobooks

During our holidays we take phones, cameras and an HD Panasonic video camera. We both take photo's (set the time & date the same) and as time permits edit the video, insert the stills and finally take stills from the video to make up a folder ready for use in the Photobook. Our Japan trip took 2 1/2 100 page books and brought our total trip books to 41 providing great memories from wherever we have been in our retirement, OS and within this great country of ours. Volume 42 will be Radiance of the Seas around the South Island of NZ. These are great trip records, great quality of photo's in the books, good price & delivery service, thank you to the Photobook Club.

Hi Lynn, Thank you for leaving a great review. We are happy to hear that you are creating the Photobooks to remember great memories!

Enjoy being creative

I have used Photobookshop to produce photo albums on over seven occasions. Using the software provided I can be as creative as I like, choosing the way each aspect is presented and the finished project, produced on good quality paper, is always something I can feel proud of. It is an ideal way to preserve precious memories of holidays, family events or family photos. Whether used for gift giving or as a personal memento, the albums are an ideal keepsake. With an easy to use method to upload proofs Photobookshop notified me that the product was in production and I received the finished product on my doorstep in just a few days.

Hi Denise and Heather. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the kind words and glad to hear that you are having fun creating Photobooks with us!

Poor Print quality of pictures

Print quality of pictures is not great, they are dark and dull. The software does not recommend if there is a need for better picture while designing the photo book.

Hi Vikram, We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us. We would like to learn more about your specific situation. Please email smile@photobookshop.com.au with 2 photos of the problematic areas of the Photobook and a screenshot of this review so we can escalate this further.

great family mini album

Colourful, well put together fun album. The colours are more natural than they have been in the past, & much truer to my original photos. Very happy with it & would recommend Photobookshop.

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your support!

CHEAP LOW QUALITY CRAP

Bullsh't cheap made crap. I honestly wouldn't bother.the website is also completely outdated so there's not much choice. They also had run out of stock when I was guaranteed quick delivery.

Hi Liz B. We would like to apologise for your negative experience with us. Please email smile@photobookshop.com.au as we would like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. We look forward to being in contact with you. Thank you

Canvasses better than we expected

There was a delay with the 3 canvasses that we ordered but when we followed up, they actioned it immediately and organised express post which we really appreciated. We are very happy with the product and will certainly use photobook shop in the future.

Hi Mon, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your patience during the time of our Canvas Printer being down. Glad to hear that you are enjoying our canvases!

Are Photobook Shop and Photobook Express the same? I see that there are two companies but people are reviewing Express on here and Product review are confirming they are a customer? I am very confused...
Same companyHi OjJoey, We are affiliated with Photobook Express. Thank you,

Can you use this program on a MacBook Pro?
Sorry Julie I use win10 but check with them. I would expect they have similar downloadHi Julie, Absolutely! You can download the Mac Version of our Software on the link below. https://www.photobookshop.com.au/index/download

Is the price of additional copies the same as the original?
I am not sure for multiple copies. There were many voucher offers on sale in March for all sorts of combinations. I focused on 100 page book and bought multiple times for same price. Also I like the standard lay flat book as it’s half price and pages are thinner. I paid $50 for a 100 page standard lay flat compared to $89 for pro-lay flat. If you have many send them an email?With my order I sent an email requesting a quote for a bulk order. As I needed 70 copies. I had to send through payment via invoice, then they sent me through a voucher number and I only needed to order 1 and then email them with the order number and they printed the rest of the books for me. Hope this helps.Hi Kerry, Thank you for your question. The price of an additional copy of the book would be the same. However, if you require more than 20 copies, please email business@photobookshop.com.au. Thank you,