Photobook Shop

• Incentivised Review Yes (11%) · No (89%)

alison

alison

Use them every year

For the last few years , I have been creating calendars to use as Xmas presents. Always very happy with the results. Once you get the hang of the program to create them - it is "easy as". Great product at a very reasonable price.

Ian

IanBarham

Great Product. Great Price

I am really impressed with service supplied. The item was received very promptly, great communication was supplied and it was a really great price. Could not be happier. Thank you

Glenn Rossiter

Glenn RossiterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another Excellent Photobook

Just received our latest Travel Photobook from Photobooks Express, and as usual it was an excellent product to add to our memorabilia of our trips, both within Australia and overseas. All parts of the process from Voucher purchase to Software production and uploading to delivery were hassle Free. All with great value for money. Many Thanks Photobooks Express.

Canberra

CanberraO'Connor 2602, ACT

Great product- quick delivery

Good value for money using sale vouchers. Program easy to use and manipulate to create an original product of both photos and text. Photo production is a good quality and colours true. Delivery was within a good time frame, within 2 weeks of uploading using standard postage.

Hi Canberra,
Thank you for your review!
We're very glad to hear that you found the Program easy to use and that you enjoy the quality of the prints and colours.
Thank you for your support, we appreciate the kind words!

Vietnamese

VietnameseSydney, NSW

Quick delivery and quality product

It was a surprise that we received a quality album. We are happy with the product and prompt delivery even during holidays season. The website was simple and upload photos promptly.

Hi Vietnamese,
Thank you for your review.
We're happy to hear that you have found the ordering process and also happy with the result when delivered.
Thank you for your support and for choosing Photobookshop!

Calendars

Quick service and excellent product. Ordered early in the new year and they came very quickly. Two different calendars but posted together. Not the first time I've used photobookshop. I am up to 14 photobooks. All terrific. Very happy. Jenny

Roz

RozSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE

Terrible customer service - did not send my voucher and kept stalling requesting more and more information. I believe they are a complete rip off and I am still in the process of trying to get a refund but I don't hold out much hope. There are other companies that will be better to work with - my advice don't give them any money.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Poor delivery service

I placed several orders between 26 Nov and 2 Dec for Christmas presents. Unfortunately they all got shipped together and despite being lodged with the courier on Dec 13, they did not arrive until the 1st week of January and so I had to pay an extra $50 to send on to intended recipients. If I'd know it would take so long I would have shipped to different address but this exceeded the maximum expected delivery time. The quality was ok at best with prints across 2 pages of the layflat photobooks not lining up and text going over the edge of the page despite being within the border on the creation platform. The edges of the magnets were peeling slightly. Overall, pretty disappointing.

Franco G.

Franco G.Sydney, NSW

Delivery beyond expectations!

We placed three separate orders, on 8th, 11th and 12th December last, for delivery of 2 calendars and one album. We received delivery of ALL the three items on 23rd or 24th December, just in time for Christmas, with one of the gifts being a Christmas present! The quality of the items was up to the usual good standard. Well done Photobookshop!

Beautiful quality prints

I ordered 3 x A2 canvases and I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of each of them. 2 of them came very quickly and seemed to be made here is NZ and the framing was excellent. The 3rd one (although ordered the same day) came from Australia and much later and made differently. But ALL excellent. I would definitely recommend the canvases.
The 4th project was my wedding album. Again beautiful quality and I'm very pleased, however it was not the 30 x 30 lay flat as ordered but more like 32 x 27/28cm. I am still thrilled with it.
The ceramic Christmas ornament ordered was perfect also.

Best one

I have used many of their products , books canvases mugs calenders magnets power banks jigsaws and found them to be the best after trying some others. Well done to the team.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your review!
We are very happy to hear that you have ordered so many different products from us.
Thank you so much for the support, we appreciate it very much!

Dianne

DianneHunter Region, NSW

disappointed

I was very disappointed with my jigsaw. It was a gift for a 8 year old and the dinosaurs head was cut off. I stayed in the requested lines and still lost the dinosaurs head.

Maria

Maria

Great calendars

I have been ordering calendars for several years and always great quality and quick delivery. This year I missed the Christmas cutoff and only placed order about a week before Christmas and received by 31 December which was great!!

Kristy W.

Kristy W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the products hate fasttrack delivery service let's it down.

Actually products are great I order every year! 3rs year in a row where my calendars aren't here before Jan! Fasttrack are the worst delivery company should have arrived before Xmas still no update on there end. Use Australia Post please!

Theresa

TheresaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Voucher Help

Erin was excellent in the way that she dealt with my issue and was able to solve it for me. She is always a delight to deal with. I needed vouchers upgraded and she walked me through the whole process.

Good afternoon Theresa,
We're very happy to hear that Erin has been able to assist you with your queries and is a delight to deal with!
Thank you so much for the support and kind words towards Erin!

William J

William JBanks 2906, ACT

Quality=Perfection

I have used this company now for at least 6 years, and have never had any problem that could not be resolved with a 100% success-rate. I have bought many Canvases and many Photobooks. I cannot recommend purchasing the Pro Layflat Hardback photobooks enough. These are the ultimate!

Hi William,
Thank you for your review and we're so happy to hear that you have created projects with us for the past 6 years.
Thank you so much for your suppport over the years! We appreciate the kind words and continous support over the years.

PJ

PJ

Fabulous

I ordered a Photo Canvas for my son for Xmas and it is great, multiple photos of his overseas trip on one canvas, will use Photobook shop again for sure.

Good afternoon PJ,
Thank you for your review of Canvas you created for your Son.
We love the idea of creating a Canvas with multiple photos to remember the great overseas Trip.
Thank you for showing your support, we appreciate it

Sue B.

Sue B.Darling Downs, QLD

This is perfect

I am always impressed with the quality of the books that I order to be printed. I have purchased the last two books as gifts to my two sons on their weddings. I think that putting the photos into one of these books is so much better than having albums in cupboards out of site.

Hi Sue!
We're very happy to hear that you have selected us to create the special wedding albums for your two sons.
Thank you so much for your support, we appreciate it!

The end product was good, however the timing was not

Ordered at set of christmas cards under a advertisement that if ordered before December 1st they would be here in time for christmas delivery. Only when I emailed 3 weeks later was I informed that there was a delay. I received my cards on December 23rd which meant I could not post in time to family.

In saying that the product was good and exactly what I had ordered.

LawrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great calendar

Great production of a calendar with good clarity of photos. It arrived quicker than I had expected particularly as I ordered it after the cut off date for delivery before Christmas.