Photobook Shop
See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Photobook Shop

4.6 (1,195)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (32) · No (1,230)
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

lynwenm
lynwenm

Always reliable

My lay flat books have arrived in a timely manner and we are thrilled with the quality and production.
Photobookshop always provides consistent service.we’ll be using them again for sure.

Rates and Fees

Absolutely thrilled with my “Family Fun” Photobook

I have recently received my 100 page Photobook from Photobookshop and can’t say enough about the quality of the product, the speed of the service and quality paper used. I am thrilled with the result of my many hours of collating and editing my photos.

This is the first of many books I plan to make so that I can throw away the boxes of photos I have accumulated and I have no hesitation in using Photobookshop for all of them. Thankyou very much.

Jill
JillSouthern and Hills, SA

Absolutely Fabulous!

I'm very excited to be back online with photobookshop, after several years of "not enough time"! Ben and the chat helpers were so patient and helpful in getting me started again. I'm looking forward to creating some beautiful albums and gifts for my whole family to enjoy!

Great gift for my 50 year old son.

I am delighted with the book I made for my son's 50th birthday. I was expecting some pics to not be so clear as the originals had faded but in all the pictures were great. I enjoyed making the book and find the program very user friendly. Good one Photobook shop!!!

Andrea Fleming
Andrea FlemingGippsland, VIC

Memories made easy with Photobook Shop

I love life and I love capturing moments on camera. Photobook Shop allows me to celebrate my people and places. The software is easy, the design options are flexible to suit the project I am working on and there is nothing like receiving the book in my hands once printed. Print and paper options are excellent, quality of final production is of highest standard and always hits my mail box within 7-10 days of the order. I am thrilled to have a collection of Photobooks now - our special memories kept alive and beautiful gifts for family and friends to cherish. Customer service is also excellent for beginners but once you have completed your first project everything just comes easily and I would highly recommend this product and service.

Sophie G.Photobook ShopSend a private message

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Photobookshop. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Allanf
AllanfPerth, WA

Classic 100 page 22cm x 28cm Lay-Flat Landscape Photobook

Over the years I have used several companies for our travel books, this is the first time we have used Photobook Shop Australia.
Producing a Classic 100 page 22cm x 28cm Lay-Flat Landscape Photobook.
The overall quality of the paper, binding and front & back covers are of the highest quality.
We were very pleased, the templates were super easy to use and the end results, simply amazing.
Highly recommended for novices and experienced operators alike.
Well done Photobook Shop Australia, a big thank you,

Rates and Fees

A nice production

The photos printed clearly with good colour, even one that was of not such good resolution. Paper quality and cover were good. The production was quick but delivery very slow.

Sophie G.Photobook ShopSend a private message

You are more than welcome! Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to leave us a review.

Janine
Janine

Photobook 60 pages A4 landscape

Awesome product that is easy to use. Low resolution alert was helpful. Finished product exceeded expectations! Paper quality excellent and delivered within expected timeframes during. Pandemic. Well done! End product love by recipient.

Sophie G.Photobook ShopSend a private message

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next project.

Bonnie J.
Bonnie J.

Great product at a great price

I have ordered a few items from here and have never been disappointed. The photobooks are my favourite and I order one every year. Just make sure you scroll to the bottom of product page to the "specials" section. That's the only thing I don't like - the pricing system is a bit scammy. But the actual price and quality are great.

Sophie G.Photobook ShopSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment.

Great Coasters

Have had several orders made from my designs and they are amazing, and such a great price, they are very good quality and make impressive gifts for friends, thank you.

Sophie G.Photobook ShopSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment. We appreciate you recommending our services in your comments.

Donna V
Donna VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great website. Prompt service with high quality products

I received my framed prints, canvas and album very promptly after putting my order through and was very happy not only with the service but also the quality. Will use again

Sophie G.Photobook ShopSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review, Donna! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

BJL
BJLPeel, WA

Very good

Was happy to have project arrive in good time. And it looks great. Have used this company a few times and only once was not happy with delivery, will use again. Thank you.

Ginger
GingerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

really fast delivery with quality product

This is the second time I am using Photobook Shop for my family photo album. Always happy with the quality of the product and fast delivery service. Good value for what I am expecting from the album and happy result

Sophie G.Photobook ShopSend a private message

Ginger, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next project.

Gazz
GazzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My trip Photos ate now in an Photobook album

Great albums of my travel photos for a great price. Once I mastered how to import and place my photos all went well. Both delivered in the time line promised.
Certainly wont be my last Photobook album.

Sophie G.Photobook ShopSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review, Gazz! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Great product

Loved it, great work in great price. I order personalized cheese board and it was great quality. My friend was happy with the gift, I will place more orders for sure.

natarli S.
natarli S.asked

I have just purchased a groupon for a large personalised chease board but cant work ou how to do it.

Rika
Rikaasked

Hi Can you tell me when you will be able to make hard cover flat books in A4 Portrait as you only do it in landscape.
Was disappointed when I went to check out and was only able to order Landscape when in spent over 6 months putting together my mums family cook book which was done in A4 portrait with lots of photos that went across the 2 pages. I had no chose but to have it made in just your hardcover A4 portrait. If you can make Landscape I don’t know why you cant do portrait. Nearly all cook books are A4 portrait.

Paula
Paulaasked

Hi
I just ordered a photo book but forgot to name it can I do this online or if I contact you direct?
Cheers
Paula

S. Guenther
S. Guenther

Hi Paula,

Just send them an email and tell them you forgot to put something in. They cancel that order and reissue the voucher number so then you can go into the project and fix it and reorder.

Hi Paula,

Can you please provide me the order number and your contact number so I can call you once I have your project open.

Alan P.
Alan P.

Bought 4 vouchers for 4 different projects. Tried to submit 4th. book "SWEET MEMORIES" told not valid. Needs updating to print my book

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Shop representatives