Gouging crooks

absolutely woeful customer service. some anonymous rep called "Ben G" is as useful as tits on a bull.

thought I would order a total of 9 items for Xmas presents etc. the useless site made me process each of the 9 items individually and then proceeded to charge me 9 separate shipping charges even though I ordered them at the same time and were all going to the same address.

contacted Ben G and he said they would not refund the difference for the actual consolidated shipping charge, even though they shipped 8 of the 9 items in the one delivery. absolute gouging crooks!

Blurry images when they have ok'd and not true to life colour in final product!

Not happy. Have been a customer for years but the quality now is very poor. The colours are also not coming up well

poor customer service based on my experience

Asked for proof of discrepancy so that they could review and didn't even bother to reply. They replied only when I mentioned about changebacks.

Thanks for my canvas.

I'm really pleased with it. Great quality and excellent value. I'm looking forward to hanging it on my wall.
Many thanks.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks Photobooks

Enjoy my Photobook projects and never disappointed with the result. The quality is excellent and my friends are always impressed with the end result. thanks Photobooks. Working on my next project in the New Year.

Cathy  P

Cathy PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent quality photobooks & very efficient service

LOVE the Photobook products! So far I have made & ordered photobooks, calendars & canvas prints. All have turned out to be of great quality & makes my photobooks look very professional, so now I'm addicted! Also the turnaround time is pretty quick as well. Have definitely recommended this product to my friends!

NatN

NatNPerth, WA

Calendar review

Calendar production is wonderful. Colour of the photos and the paper quality really good. And platform so easy to use.

Tony O.

Tony O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wondereful product and service

I have purchased over 30 individual Photoshop products over the past decade and every one of them has been excellent. Quality, speed of service and assistance from staff have been of unfailingly high standard. My last two purchases have involved multiple copies where the assistance from Erin has been absolutely outstanding - even by Photoshop standards. She has been wonderfully pleasant, helpful, patient and professional. I look forward to every new project with Photoshop. However, I do wish that they would do away with their grossly exaggerated "discount" policy and simply give the real price (which is very good) from the outset.

Leonie Wills

Leonie Wills

Fantastic Photobook

My latest photobook is fantastic. The quality is top notch as always.
I have ordered many books over the last decade and have never been disappointed. The voucher system works well and the photobooks are great value. The only reason this is not 5 stars is due to delivery delay. Having said that when I contacted Customer Service, steps were taken to expedite. Much appreciated.

Highly commended

For 5 years now I have prepared calendars for our family using Photobookshop. The quality is excellent, price fair and staff helpful when needed. I highly recommend Photobookshop.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi David, thank you so much for the lovely review and continuous support over the years! We are glad we've been able to hit the mark for you each time and we look forward to seeing you again for your next project :)

Catherine

CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

More great products from photobookshop.

2 softcover photobooks arrived, the pictures are clear and colours realistic. I also received some ceramic xmas ornaments to add to my collection. Great quality.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Catherine, thank you for the lovely review. Glad you loved your final products and we look forward to seeing you again soon :)

BSW

BSWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy and efficient service!

We recently ordered two sets of 4 ceramic coasters with our images printed on them. The design and ordering process was easy but we were amazed at the speed of completion and then delivery - all in less than one week!! They look great and will be well-received gifts. Great work Photobook Shop!!

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! Glad to hear your order was produced and delivered promptly. Thank you for the support :)

Margaret McNicol

Margaret McNicolSydney, NSW

Photo books were great, have now bought another voucher.

Very happy with my lovely books and and these books have enabled me to proudly show my beautiful great grand children to all my friends

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Margaret, thank you for the 5 stars. Lovely to hear you enjoyed creating with us and what a perfect way to show off your grandchildren. Thank you for the support :)

FANTASTIC PRODUCTS

Have made photo books, calendars, mug, coasters, canvases and the delivery is great. Really impressed with the quality of all we have received and will be using Photobook shop into the future. Love their products.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are glad we've been able to hit the mark each and every time and we look forward to assisting you again with your next project :)

Great product

Product is user friendly but technical assistance is readily available. The photobooks were completed promptly and sent within a week of ordering. Finished product was of a high quality. I was very happy with the product.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Kay, thank you for the wonderful review. Glad you loved the final photobook and we look forward to assisting you again with the next project :)

OutbackShopper

OutbackShopperKimberley, WA

Website terrible design, service awful

Order was sent out wrong.
The companies response is inadequate. No resolution, just too bad.
Their website is clunky, and misguided.
Don't waste your time battling with it, there are better companies out there.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi there, sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. Could you please email riaana@photobookshop.com.au with your order number so they can investigate this issue further? Thank you!

Ann McDonald

Ann McDonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Photobook is so professional!

All my queries prior to completion of the project were answered quickly and professionally . The product arrived in a very short time...just as was indicated by the Photobook group. It was beautifully presented and finished. I love the result and am very happy to be gifting this book. Thank you!

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Ann, thank you for the great review. Glad to hear our customer service team were able to assist you promptly and that you loved your book. Hope your recipient enjoys it too! :)

Natalie C.

Natalie C.Perth, WA

Excellent way to shop for Xmas

My family totally love getting their calendars for Xmas, this will be their 2nd year. I love that I can use my own pictures and create a calendar of my liking.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Natalie, thank you for the lovely review. Our calendars are a great gift to share with your family and we are glad to hear they loved them! Thank you for the support!

Stunning result!

A photo book on our trip to Antarctica was absolutely spectacular and we have been enjoying sharing our trip with others now that we have such a fantastic way to showcase them. I particularly loved the wrap around photo I used for the cover. I will now be focusing on making some as Christmas gifts for loved ones.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Mariette, thank you for the wonderful review! What a great way to display and reminisce your trip! Glad we could help put it together for you :)

Ann Heath

Ann HeathSydney, NSW

Very pleased

Our classic photobook turned out to be excellent, even though there were a lot of 'low quality', old photos we wanted included, they turned out to be just great. Everyone who has looked at it were very impressed, as were we! Would not hesitate using Photobook Shop again.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Thank you for the 5 stars Ann! Glad the final product made you impressed and we look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Marion A.

Marion A.asked

Can I upload a Pdf book file created in another program?

Linda D.asked

I am unable to download the PC software to get started on my project. I registered but each time I click download it just flickers but doesn't do anything. I have had numerous emails from the company help desk who want to log into my computer remotely as the only option. (not a safe option in my opinion). They sent another link which just gets an error message which I screen shot and sent to them. I have tried on another computer as well. Worried I've been scammed but wondering if anyone on here has a suggestion that might help - could it be something in security settings?
Linda

Linda D.

I spoke to the help desk on the phone - told it was my firewalls blocking so I needed to take them down. I have done this with no success in download. Very unhelpful on the phone - out of their remit to help with this problem.
Has anyone else had an issue like this?

Heather
Heather

My problem occurred because I was ordering more than one product. A phone call helped as they actually had to issue another order number for the second product. Once that was done all went smoothly. I have received my products and I am very happy with them. I would try phoning them again.

Linda D.

Just one simple voucher for a photobook here.

Ettie

Ettieasked

If I uninstall vurren photobookshop app then reinstall immediately.will I lose all my projects?

Grand Fos
Grand Fos

Not sure how you set it up but all projects are saved in an directory with the document folder in windows 10 so theoretically you you should not lose your projects but go the customer service desk for a final answer

Nina
Nina

I am not sure Etta’s but I find them very helpful if you give them a call.

Sophie G.Photobook Shop

Hi Ettie, you should be able to reinstall and install without losing your current projects :)

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Shop representatives