Blue NRG

Blue NRG

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Brand Manager for Blue NRG? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review

Terrible billing practices and customer service

Blue NRG are the worst energy provider I've ever used for business. They sell themselves as low cost, but the costs ended up no lower than other retailers. They provided me wildly different bills from month to month, with one bill in the thousands, the the next month around $100. It's impossible to manage cash flow in a small business when you have this kind of billing. In addition, they stuffed up my disconnection because they don't understand the process managed by AUSGRID. They then told me it would take 48 hours to speak to their supervisor to fix a problem they themselves had created.