busybee149

busybee149AU

An honest and very fair company.

No quarrels with Energy Locals rates,BUT! since crossing to them in March 2019 have not been given the S.A Government Energy Discount Concession, have requested twice but no reply, did make the transfer known to the appropriate Government department. Three quarterly power bills in and paid for,but no concession!

Betrayed

BetrayedMid North Coast, NSW

No transparency

Adrian M.Energy Locals

Terrible customer service, secret price gouging though a "pay on time' discount service charge

Harrison D.
Harrison D.
Adrian M.Energy Locals

Hi Harrison, thank you, I've not received the email chain yet but as soon as I do I'll dig into it and respond in more detail. Kind regards, Adrian

Freddy

FreddySydney

Not the best value, great online experience

The rates were pretty competitive when i signed up but are no longer, recent rate changes blew up the daily supply charge to $1.35/day, the KWH rate is comparable to other providers so it really makes no sense sticking with them if you are after the best price.

I've signed up with energyAustralia's no frills plan, far better value for me, same KWH rate but half the daily charge - which is quite significant as I was spending more on the daily charge than electricity.

ott2019

ott2019Queensland

Stay Away!!! High Bills with Alarming Errors - Staff Indifferent to Concerns

Our first bill was excessively high, showing our usage through the roof, so much higher than we had ever used with other providers! Then despite advising the company we had paid this bill (on time) via BPAY they continuinally tried to debit a previously provided card, we then received a new bill with a dishonor fee and a $940 bank rejection fee! What!?!?!? When contacting staff about these issues they were flippant and off-handed. We can't wait to get away from this very unprofessional company, our experience has been nothing but headaches and an utterly horrible and stressful experience.

juergen

juergenAU

An Ethical Energy Retailer!

EranSydney, NSW

Do not sign up with this provider !!!!

ah13

ah13Noosa

Not a great experience, becuase..

Jacqueline Franklin

Jacqueline FranklinMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect

Do not get drop outs
Generous rebate for solar power going to the grid
Very happy I am glad to have found them by searching market review for myself. I am happy to recommend their service.

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

Kind and Friendly

Perfect customer service! Friendly and nice explain all the details to you without complicating it. Love them! Just joined them today and the signing up process was easy.

I am looking forward to their services.

phred

phredsydney

Best around

Been a customer for 18 months and have can only praise them. Changeover was painless - they even suggested a special meter reading so that we didn't have to wait for the 3 month cycle (for a meter reading).
Bills are easy to read and prices are better than anyone. Previously was with Red Energy who robbed us blind - so much for an Australian company.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Ella

EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

B. A.

B. A.Central West, NSW

Awful customer service, avoid at all costs

Charlie Bell

Charlie BellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very helpful and comprehensive

Finding a good energy supply company is always difficult. Wattever made the search much easier with the ability to compare so many offerings and so many choices. They checked my progress when I made a choice and ensured that I got rapid service from my new supplier.

So far so good!

First week as a customer has been great. Power connected on the expected day with short order time, short call wait times and friendly customer service for the two calls I have made. Will review again after the first bill. Good experience so far.

Stu Nurande

What a breath of fresh air....

Electricity connected. Done easily & efficiently beyond my expectations. This is the type of organisation that I wish to transact with.

Adrian M.Energy Locals

Thanks Stu, we really appreciate your feedback. Welcome on board!
Adrian, Founder - Energy Locals

Cheap rates and 5 start customer service

I have been ringing around retailers to find a cheap rate. Energy Locals staff were efficient, friendly and very professional. Their rates were even better! Highly recommend this energy retailer.

Adrian M.Energy Locals

Hi Ronnie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - it gives our team a great boost.
Adrian, Founder - Energy Locals

No problems

Early days, have just set up process of transferring from another provider, and scheduled first smooth pay installment. So far the process has been efficient and easy.

Adrian M.Energy Locals

Hi Lyn, thanks for joining us and it's great to have you on board. If there's anything we could have done thus far to win a 5 star review please let us know so we can make changes

Super!

Fantastic personal service. Best rates in the business. A company you can rely on to not nail you to the floor!

Adrian M.Energy Locals

Thank you Brucee, it's great to have you on board!

Mariner46

Mariner46South East Queensland, QLD

Good Solar FIT

Easy to change over - after my supplier Click - kept putting up prices.
Just had 2nd 3 month account & more than happy with their simple rates & 12c solar feed in tariff [FIT].
Energy Locals keep the customer well informed.
My daily supply cost now only 2 thirds of previous with Click.