Energy Locals

Renewable power and world-leading energy plans with Tesla

Focused on renewable energy - good for the environment and works with cool companies like Sonnen and Tesla. Love the Tesla Powerwalls. Switched for grid connection and installed battery under the Tesla Energy Plan. Totally reliable

AndrewW

AndrewW

Excellent Service

I Spoke to Adrian and Scott regards some initial issues but everything was resolved quickly and profesionally
thank you for your kind assistance in resolving the issues and my concerns so quickly

regards AW

not that cheap

I have been with energy locals for six months and well have had bill shock. My last winter bill was 200.00 more than my last energy provider and the final bill I received the controlled usage has jumped from 25.00 to 90.00 my electricity usage was only 225.00 but was slugged 208.00 in charges supply charge controlled usage and membership. Not good value at all. I had a 500.00 feed in tariff which has pretty much disappeared with these charges

Lynn

sent you a message did not get a response will be sending again still not happy

Brett W

Brett WIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service & very happy with the rates, & also gives back to the community so a win all round.

I researched into providers prior to moving and there were a few reasons I went with Energy Locals; their rates were competitive & simple to work out, a carbon neutral policy, 100% Aussie co, & being able to give back to the community. I found the setting up process easy, friendly & competitive & have now been a customer for almost 12 months with no problems other than those from the grid itself. Despite offer from other companies I've no reason to go anywhere else.

Asha B.

Asha B.Illawarra, NSW

Don't do it

Put prices up before I even got my first bill. Changed back to AGL didnt realise I was with energy locals for another month (AGLs fault there) but I was not waiting for a bill due to this completely missed the bill within 3 days of due date found out about the bill when I started getting threats that it was going to a credit collection agency within days and receiving continuous phone calls from the call centre dispite bill being paid they havent even given it enough time to clear. There is not even 1 upside to this scamming company

Lesley

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Energy Locals

Cannot fault this company so far. Yes there have been some hitches, but nothing that they havent bent over backwards to fix. My power bills are lower than I ever expected.

ServicesSolar Buy-Back
Adrian M.Energy Locals

Hello Lesley, thank you for taking the time to leave a review - our small team here in the office really appreciates it! Adrian - Founder, Energy Locals

Betrayed

BetrayedMid North Coast, NSW

No transparency

Adrian M.Energy Locals

Hello again, I didn't hear back from you. If you're an Energy Locals customer please drop me a direct note on the email address above so I can help you. Thank you, Adrian - Founder, Energy Locals

Bad experience, however my issue was resolved directly by the CEO.

Harrison D.
Harrison D.
Adrian M.Energy Locals

Hi Harrison, thank you, I've not received the email chain yet but as soon as I do I'll dig into it and respond in more detail. Kind regards, Adrian

Freddy

FreddySydney

Not the best value, great online experience

The rates were pretty competitive when i signed up but are no longer, recent rate changes blew up the daily supply charge to $1.35/day, the KWH rate is comparable to other providers so it really makes no sense sticking with them if you are after the best price.

I've signed up with energyAustralia's no frills plan, far better value for me, same KWH rate but half the daily charge - which is quite significant as I was spending more on the daily charge than electricity.

ott2019

ott2019Queensland

Stay Away!!! High Bills with Alarming Errors - Staff Indifferent to Concerns

Our first bill was excessively high, showing our usage through the roof, so much higher than we had ever used with other providers! Then despite advising the company we had paid this bill (on time) via BPAY they continuinally tried to debit a previously provided card, we then received a new bill with a dishonor fee and a $940 bank rejection fee! What!?!?!? When contacting staff about these issues they were flippant and off-handed. We can't wait to get away from this very unprofessional company, our experience has been nothing but headaches and an utterly horrible and stressful experience.

juergen

juergenAU

An Ethical Energy Retailer!

EranSydney, NSW

Do not sign up with this provider !!!!

ah13

ah13Noosa

Not a great experience, becuase..

Jacqueline Franklin

Jacqueline FranklinMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect

Do not get drop outs
Generous rebate for solar power going to the grid
Very happy I am glad to have found them by searching market review for myself. I am happy to recommend their service.

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

Kind and Friendly

Perfect customer service! Friendly and nice explain all the details to you without complicating it. Love them! Just joined them today and the signing up process was easy.

I am looking forward to their services.

phred

phredsydney

Best around

Been a customer for 18 months and have can only praise them. Changeover was painless - they even suggested a special meter reading so that we didn't have to wait for the 3 month cycle (for a meter reading).
Bills are easy to read and prices are better than anyone. Previously was with Red Energy who robbed us blind - so much for an Australian company.

Ella

EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

B. A.

B. A.Central West, NSW

Awful customer service, avoid at all costs

Charlie Bell

Charlie BellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very helpful and comprehensive

Finding a good energy supply company is always difficult. Wattever made the search much easier with the ability to compare so many offerings and so many choices. They checked my progress when I made a choice and ensured that I got rapid service from my new supplier.

So far so good!

First week as a customer has been great. Power connected on the expected day with short order time, short call wait times and friendly customer service for the two calls I have made. Will review again after the first bill. Good experience so far.