• Rates and Fees

Customer Service - Joey Guzman

I did not actually get any power installed but I did need help with some questions. Joey attended to my questions patiently and gave me precise answers. He was very kind and patient in answering some of my demanding answers. The questions are now answered and I am satisfied

Fid

FidSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service

Very nice staff Renz and Juanito helped to open my account, transferring from my previous expensive operator to Covau! Anyone would like to have excellent customer service please go for CovaU!!

Kssong

KssongHunter Region, NSW

Kimss

Since joining CovaU we've problem with gas bill for not actual reading but I've spoken with Maria to fix it now up to date and problem solved , thank you Maria .

Greta

GretaSydney, NSW

Very helpful, just provide them address and they will do everything for you.

Gays and electric power both connected with them .
Very fast, just let them know your moving date. They will taking care all the things.
My friend introduced to me. They said their services everything was great.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Greta! Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that your recent query were resolved. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. You have a good day!

Judith Lovelace

Judith LovelaceSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Ali Maglaya to resolve my problem

The problem with concession discount to be applied to my electrity account was that my correct street address Cabbage Tree Road is on my concession card, but the entrance drive to my unit in the retirement village is accessed from a side street, Annam Rd, and that address is used by the electricy company for their staff to locate the unit and meter box. This has caused MUCH confusion!!! Alaine Maglaya was extremely helpful in trying to get this problem understood by your accounts dept. Thankyou Ali !!

payment extension

Tina was amazing & extremely helpful with addressing my issue. Very valuable employee. Tine was clear with information provided & wne tover & beyond her call of duty to ensure I was accommodated. Excellent service thank you

Renz Hernandez by on 25 Feb 2020
I recieved Great help, very efficient. Relieved a lot of stress and worry. I Will speak to him again if i need help with anything.

Customer C.CovaU

Hello Manpreet! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback!

Fantastic service. Ref 2485791

Tina is a great representative. She solve my problem in just second. Very satisfy with the service.
She is polite, kind and very helpful. Thank you very much for you help.

Customer C.CovaU

That's great to hear Winnie! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're happy to know you are very satisfied with our services. You may also follow us on facebook.com/covau to stay posted for our special promos and updates. Have a wonderful day!

Great help from team member Adrian, prompt and efficient.

I recieved Great help from team member Adrian, prompt and efficient. Relieved a lot of stress and worry. I Will speak to him again if i need help with anything.

Customer C.CovaU

Hello Lane thank you for sharing your feedback. This review has warmed our hearts. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Bakers Delight

Bakers DelightSydney, NSW

Great customer service.

I was served by RENZ and my reference number “2484508”.
I asked to pay all my bills by direct debit.
He was brilliant and responded to all my queries in a timely manner. He is very polite and kind.

Agnis

AgnisSydney, NSW

This Is fantastic. Reference number is 2483522

I installed electricity and gas.
I wanted to ask about my bill.
I spoke to Renz he was extremely helpful and professional with my query.
I am very happy with the service he gave me
I appreciate his help .

Reference number is 2483522

Customer C.CovaU

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback, Agnis!

Im very happy with the service that i recieved again today....Mari is easy to talk with..she is friendly and professional..she helped me a lot from the start..thank you so much!would recommend this company to our family and friends...
Reference number:2474455

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Jaime. That's wonderful to hear. Thank you for your kind and positive review. We are glad to know that your recent issue was attended accordingly. Refer your family and friends and get $50 both of you when they switch to CovaU. Have a good day!

gary2

gary2Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great online customer service

I had some remaining questions after being on the phone to a manager. using the online chat, MARIA was very helpful and understanding. I think I got all my questions answered, and I know that I can call back in whenever needed.

Nafasgul

NafasgulSydney, NSW

He is the best

I did not install any I just called for electricity bill, he explain it clearly. And helped me to understand why is the problem is happening every day thanks to him.

gloss

glossVictoria

Great customer service

Renz was great in customer service and helped me in providing the service promptly and efficiently. First time caller to Covau and my issues were sorted in one phone call. Keep up the good work!

Perfect

Richelle was amazing thankyou !!!
Very professional and efficient. I was very impressed with the service. Would def recommend to anyone. She was helpful and very efficient in delivering the service

Jie He

Jie HeSydney, NSW

Lyndon - great customer service and follow-up

Excellent experience each time when contact customer service at CovaU. When talking with CS team, person on the other side sounds warm and nice. Been with this company for couple of years, very happy with the service and offer that provided. Lyndon is a down-to-earth person. Nice to chat with. Thank you for your follow-up.

Carly

CarlySydney, NSW

Efficient and helpful

Maria the customer representative was very efficient and thorough. Business in Sydney CBD is going through an extremely hard time due to the travel ban and we needed a second extension for the payment. She fulfilled our request straight away. Good service.

100% First Class customer service

Maria help us sort out an account problem quickly and very efficiently. She was very patient and courteous. I am very happy with CovaU for our electricity and gas and the discount is a real bonus when the budget is tight!

Good service

She is absolutely fantastic, i had a very good experience with covau.& Richele. I have my gas and power connection with Covau Energy

help me quickly resolve my problem and work out a solution

Customer C.CovaU

Your review has warmth our hearts Mu'ath Zayed. Thank you for the great feedback. Here in CovaU, we make sure that all your queries were attended swiftly. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. You have a great day ahead.

Lucyasked

Do they offer the option of quarterly billing?
Not everyone prefers monthly billing.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Lucy. Thank you for your message. CovaU Energy can provide an option for monthly and quarterly billing depending on the type of meter your property is currently in. May we know if this is for your residential or business? And if you're on a Smart Meter? If you are on a Smart Meter, you will be billed every month. I suggest you contact our customer service team at 1300 689 866 to check your supply address or your existing account to see if we can arrange your account on a quarterly billing. Have a good day Lucy.

Lucy

Thank you for your quick response.
I am wishing to switch providers for my residential property, no smart meter.
I will definitely be calling to talk more about your plans.
Thank you again.
Lucy.

Ray Cocker

Ray Cockerasked

What about solar feed in tariffs?

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Ray! Thank you for showing interest with our energy services. CovaU Energy offers Solar Energy Plan with Feed-In Tarrifs. Is this for your residential or for your business? For more information, you may visit our website at www.covau.com.au. You may also call us at 1300 689 866 so we can discuss to you the solar energy plan.

Beemer

Beemerasked

Do you service the Northern Rivers of NSW eg Alstonville 2477 ?

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Beemer. Thank you for showing interest with our energy services. As checked, we're happy to inform you that the address you have provided is serviceable with an electricity service. To give you full quotation of our rates and exclusive offer, you may contact us at 1300 689 866 or send us an email at support@covau.com.au. You have good day!

Get an answer from our members and CovaU representatives