CovaU

Wonderful customer service

I received help from Ms Marisa Uson by phone and email re my electricity account. I’ve had contact with her before and she’s always efficient and very pleasant, people like this are in the highest demand in this fast paced world where older people like me just can’t keep up with all the technical changes quick enough. Thirty years ago I ran a successful business and I would certainly employ such an astute and helpful person.
Yours sincerely
Hannele

ServicesElectricity
Hi Hannele, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate your time and we really do value our customer, that's why we really make sure our staffs can provide all the assistance for you. We'll mention this to Marisa. We wish more years with you and hope you enjoy our services. Please like and follow us on Facebook to keep posted for our promos and programs, https://www.facebook.com/covau Have a great day!

Excellent service

Excellent service when dealing with covau. Coleen assisted me for the meter upgrade service and it was smooth and efficient. Email response was fast and my questions and requests were dealt with quickly.

ServicesElectricity
Hi Carmen. Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to know that you were very impressed by our service. As your trusted energy retailer, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. I'll pass on your commendations to the team. Have a good day!

Helpful customer service

I would like to thank Rosemarie (Ref no. 1988198) who provided us spotless service to renew the contract and explained to us about the discounts of the new plan in gas and electricity. Thanks COVAU!

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Wininininin, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate your time and we really do value our customer, that's why we really make sure our staffs can provide all the assistance for you. We wish more years with you and hope you enjoy our services. Have a great day!

Good company

Service was excellent and helpful on what I needed to do with my account for payment and thank you Bernadeth for a great service. Thank you! I recommend COVAU for everyone

ServicesElectricity
Hi Lonsdale. Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to know that you were very impressed by our service. As your trusted energy retailer, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. Have a good day!

Customer service

Service was excellent and helpful on what I needed to do with my account for payment and thank you Ian for a great service.I would recommend CovaU to Family and Friends.

ServicesElectricity
Hi TSE, Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to know that you were very impressed by our service. As your trusted energy retailer, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. I'll pass on your commendations to the team. Have a good day!

Great customer service

Customer service team was helpful and professional since I set up accounts with CovaU. I was accidentally double payment on my bill and Christelle was helpful and give me a clear solution. I would recommend to my friend. Perfect!!!

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Mike, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate your time and we really do value our customer, that's why we really make sure our staffs can provide all the assistance for you. We wish more years with you and hope you enjoy our services. Have a great day!

Good Customer Service

Very good and friendly customer service. Our questions have been answered very well and very clear. It is very thoughtful. The attitude is very nice, very friendly and very professional.
Thank you for your great help.

ServicesElectricity
Hello Terese. Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to know that you were very impressed by our service. As your trusted energy retailer, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. I'll pass on your commendations to the team. Have a good day!

Good customer service!

Their customer service is great as always!Marisa was very helpful and patient, helping me in such a pleasant way. Every experience with CovaU Customer Service has always been excellent. I would recommend this company to my friends.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hello Ting! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback, Ting!

all clear and efficient!

I just check if my direct debit had been set up. Your service team give me a clear and efficient information. Live chat is a effect way to solve the problem. I quite like it and the service person is wonderful!

ServicesElectricity
Hi HOL. Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to know that you were very impressed by our service. As your trusted energy retailer, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. Have a good day!

Ron this is good

I have installed gas and electricity .The lower rate the better .The set_up process was good and the timeframe depends the rate discount.My power is useful. I have not experienced dropouts.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hello Rong Ma, We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback.

Great Customer Service

Assisted by Coleen today trough phone call and managed to resolve our inquiries without any problems at all. Thank you Coleen and great work CovaU. Will definitely stay with this company.

ServicesElectricity
Hello Sammy! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback, Evelyn!

Flexibility with bill payments and empathy for difficulties is what keeps me with COVAU

I have been able to converse with Coleen who has been helpful in supporting with bill payments being extended making life so much easier at times of hardship. This is what keeps me at COVAU as the human empathy aspect of it in service is missing in a lot of other companies.

An email to Coleen and I receive confirmation and support.

Thankyou

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Jina. Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to know that you were very impressed by our service. As your trusted energy retailer, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. I'll pass on your commendations to Coleen. Have a good day!

Very Satisfied -Christelle

Very satisfied with the customer service. We were assisted by Christelle via phone and through chat and was able to resolve our inquiries immediately.Would recommend to my friends.great service. No dropouts.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Rodolfo, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate your time and we really do value our customer, that's why we really make sure our staffs can provide all the assistance for you. We wish more years with you and hope you enjoy our services. Have a great day!

Excellent Customer Service

Just Renewed!
Great service! Would recommend!
Reliable.
No Drop outs.

Their customer service is great as always!
Marisa was polite and extremely helpful, making the entire process quick, easy and sped things along easily.

Ref: 1954019

ServicesElectricity
Hi Zoran, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate your time and we really do value our customer, that's why we really make sure our staffs can provide all the assistance for you. We wish more years with you and hope you enjoy our services. Have a great day!

Marisa Uson 1950602

Marisa was extremely helpful, examining my consumption in order to realise the best deal for me, then implement them for electricity and gas. Marisa is competent, patient and a valuable asset to covau.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hello David, We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback.

Excellent Customer Service

I am happy with the assistance provided by Coleen in resolving the matter of account transfer and termination. Prompt responses were given by her together with practical solutions; I felt relieved leaving any issues to her handling.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Caroline. Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to know that you were very impressed by our service. As your trusted energy retailer, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. I'll pass on your commendations to Coleen. Have a good day!

Mari is very helpful and has very good communication skill

Mari is very polite and helpful. She has resolved my problem straight away and even offer futher assistance and adsvice.
I am very happy with her good service.
Ref: 16648609

ServicesElectricity
Hello Evelyn! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback, Evelyn!

MARISA HELPED ME

ELECTRICITY AND GAS ,
SET UP PROCESS WAS SMOOTH AND WAS NOT THAT LONG TIME TO WAIT
POWER BEEN SO GOOD SO FAR NO DROPOUTS.

Hi Akiko, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate your time and we really do value our customer, that's why we really make sure our staffs can provide all the assistance for you. We wish more years with you and hope you enjoy our services. Have a great day!

it is good discount and good service!

I have been with covau about 1 year. It Has Good discount and good service. I like it. The staff is friendly and helpful. If have some problems they will call you. It is very good!

ServicesElectricity
Hi Shunmei, thank you for this amazing feedback. We really make sure all of our staff can provide all the necessary assistance for our customer. We wish more years with you and we got you covered. You may also check our facebook page www.facebook.com/covau for some updates and let's get connected. Have a great day.

I overpaid my final gas bill

Marisa was most helpful in organising the refund this morning
She was a breath of fresh air and I was impressed with her speedy response to my phone call
Ref 195371

ServicesGas
Hello Peter burke, thank you for sharing your feedback. This review has warmed our hearts. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!