• Rates and Fees
Marian L.

Marian L.Sydney, NSW

Great service. Knowledgeable staff

Staff very knowledgeable and friendly . Timely with responding to enquiries. I would highly recommend Covau to other potential customers. Rates are great and discounts on products a bonus. System easy to use

Ammar A.CovaU

Hi, thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Taimoor Ali D.

Taimoor Ali D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent. Responsive. Problem Solving Customer Service.

Excellent and responsive customer service on both call and online support. I had a query and request which was dealt with professionalism and solution was provided in a timely manner.

Ammar A.CovaU

Hi Taimoor Ali, We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback, Stay safe!

louis i.

louis i.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It good to what I request !!

Refund problem , have credit at the account, request for refund , the customer service people spend a long time period with different departments to communicate with my issues, finally help me to rep fund my money! I am so appreciate that his help !

Find out how CovaU compares to other Energy Providers

Never going for any other provider than Covau

Been with them for 2 years and we are so glad that we found them. They were always helpful with my concern and supportive during the overall process. We never faced dropouts not even a single day in last 2 years.
Their customer service on the other hand is the best. Maria Cruz today guided me throughout my accounts really well.
Keep on with your amazing service. You guys are undoubtedly the best!!!

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Rakesh! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day!

OLD MCLEODS BAKERY

OLD MCLEODS BAKERYFar West, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

great service easy to communicate when making calls & with problem solving very understanding .They have cheaper rates than my last Provider very happy with CovaU highly recommend them well done team CovaU.

Ericka A.CovaU

Thanks for dropping us a positive review! Definitely good to hear that you're happy with our service. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Daniella

DaniellaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Reference: 3216450
We use electricity service, not complaint at all!
I relocated my service it was easy and my account manager call to set everything.
Trusted service.
Never experienced dropouts.
I recommend to my friends.

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Daniella, thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good rates but solar credits can tie you down

ServicesSolar Buy-Back
phoenixd

Hi Ericka, Suggest you read the Solar Contract Terms and Conditions section in your customer agreement effective from Jan 2020. Cheers.

Dell J.

Dell J.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s been great with Covau

Australian Owned,Reasonable rates and Great customer service. Rewards on top pretty handy :)The staff in Billing are superb. Great people skills ... Well done
I am more than happy with CovaU and Jasper.I have Gas and electricity which is very reliable
Many thanks

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Dell J. thank you very much for the great feedback on our customer service team. This is definitely the type of service we want to provide to our valued customers. Here's to providing excellent service to you for years! Cheers!

reference 3193815

reference 3193815South-Eastern Region, NSW

The service was very good and painless.

The service from Christine was very good. She was able to answer our enquiry very quick and set up our direct payment easily my reference number is 3193815 She was very helpful

Ericka A.CovaU

Thanks for dropping us a positive review. Definitely good to hear that you're happy with our service. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Invoice dispute solved by Rishelle

I was assisted by Richelle due to the invoice dispute. She was nice and patient to tell me the problem was from technical issue and it had been solved. Really appreciate what she had done for me.The reference number is 3180504.

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Sophia! thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Nev

NevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The staff in Billing are superb. Great people skills ... Well done
I am more than happy with Cova and Christine Padero

I have Gas and electricity which is very reliable
Many thanks

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Nev, thank you very much for the great feedback on our customer service team. This is definitely the type of service we want to provide to our valued customers. Here's to providing excellent service to you for years! Cheers!

Great Customer Service

Perfect customer service from Maria Cruz, I was happy with the way she handled my request and I received a better service. She spent some time to help me to solve the issue and not to have to deal with the same issue any more. I wasn't aware of the Smart Meter which this company offer without the help of Maria. I appreciate this type of customer service and recommend Cova U to anyone who looking for best electricity service.

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Bay Mini Mart Flinders! Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you were assisted well with one of our amazing staff. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. Have a great day and stay safe!

Akshita patel

Akshita patelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

perfect

Rolley is very helpful and communicate very well, solved the issue quickly and helped me to get a good deal, very appreciated, thank you so much, will recommend to others.
Thanks agian.

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Akshita. That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day!

Tony

TonySydney

Good customer service

Christine helped me with getting a new Smart Meter installed.
It is free at the moment, so hurry up and apply.
Also their discount are very competitive.
Good service from Christine. Thank you.

Ammar A.CovaU

Thank you for your positive review, Tony. We are glad to hear that your recent query were attended accordingly. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. You have a good day and stay safe.

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great service from Mich S in assisting with helpful service and billing options for electricity and gas services. In the past I found the billing cycle invoicing with CovaU quite confusing, however they seem to have listened to feedback and made improvements.

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Kate, thank you very much for the great feedback on our customer service team. This is definitely the type of service we want to provide to our valued customers. Here's to providing excellent service to you for years! Cheers!

Mark

MarkMid North Coast, NSW

Update Concession Details

Call Ref No: 3180812
CovaU Electricity
[email address removed]

Dan has updated my concession details to provide my correct reductions, after installation of a smart meter. Also reviewing Solar Panel Boost System for the water heater..

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Mark! Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you were assisted well with one of our amazing staff. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. Have a great day and stay safe!

Excellent customer service

Great customer service from Michelle Francisco. Very professional and helpful. Recommend it to all my friends. She was very patient, professional, and very helpful in resolving my query in the shortest possible time.

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Jag, thank you very much for the great feedback on our customer service team. This is definitely the type of service we want to provide to our valued customers. Here's to providing excellent service to you for years! Cheers!

Fei L.

Fei L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 star customer service

It was a pleasure dealing with Michelle Francisco from your support team, absolutely 5 star customer service: responsive, patient, understanding and most importantly: resolved the problem for customer. Highly recommended!

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back
Ericka A.CovaU

Thanks for dropping us a positive review, Fei. Definitely good to hear that you're happy with our service. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service ref: 3174119

Nice guy very helpful asked for a call back and recieved one at the time I requested.
Overall very happy with the service provided by the phone staff at cova U

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Andy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Cova U's customer support have been very helpful with my enquiries. Christine have answer my original questions and on top of that looked over my account to see if everything is in order.

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Paul. That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you tshe satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day!

Alexandra C.

Alexandra C.asked

I didn't receive the first couple of paper statements when I first signed up and since my concession card was updated have not received my state-based concession details on the paper bill....also am having trouble finding where my total bill is up to.

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Alexandra, good day! May we ask for you account number so we can review your account and have one of our representative contact you today?
Thanks!

chanaasked

hi, i am after your best gas and electricity combo rate for a flat in East St kilda 3183. have no previous bills

Ericka A.CovaU

Hi Chana, thank you for expressing interest on our product. We would love to provide necessary details regarding your enquiry, May we ask for you best contact number and email address for us to send you a quotation?
Hope to hear from you soon.

0412361999

Ericka A.CovaU

Thanks, Chana! Kindly keep your line open. We'll have our energy consultants contact you.

Lucyasked

Do they offer the option of quarterly billing?
Not everyone prefers monthly billing.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Lucy. Thank you for your message. CovaU Energy can provide an option for monthly and quarterly billing depending on the type of meter your property is currently in. May we know if this is for your residential or business? And if you're on a Smart Meter? If you are on a Smart Meter, you will be billed every month. I suggest you contact our customer service team at 1300 689 866 to check your supply address or your existing account to see if we can arrange your account on a quarterly billing. Have a good day Lucy.

Lucy

Thank you for your quick response.
I am wishing to switch providers for my residential property, no smart meter.
I will definitely be calling to talk more about your plans.
Thank you again.
Lucy.

Get an answer from our members and CovaU representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers