CovaU

Better Energy and Gas price, excellent Customer Service

I moved my electriciyy and gas account to Covau, I found the price much better than Energy Australia. The Customer Service Team really helps, especially Rio, he was quick to solve my concerns. Excellent service! I will definitely recommend this company to more people!

Updating direct debit details

Jen from Covau was very help and made the experience effortless in updating my direct debt payment details and she was able to answer all my queries. Jen was also able to assist with arranging a smart meter installed.
Great customer experience!!

Execellent Customer Sevice

I called to ask about my current gas invoice. Marisa was very helpful. After the called, she provided me everything I need. Thank you so much.
Reference number was 2220144

ServicesGas

I called to ask about my account status and also contract renewal matters. Julia took my call and has been very helpful and offered different options for each situation. Reference number was 2218016

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Tom. Great to hear that! We're glad to know that your concern were resolved promptly by our staff. As your trusted energy retailer, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. I'll pass on your commendations to Julia. Have a good day!

Very fast and helpful

I requested my current electricity invoice and Marisa sent it as fast as she can
It was so helpful and I really appreciate for her help. Thanks a lot for your quick assistance

ServicesElectricity
Hi Sujin. That's great to hear. Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear that your concern were attended promptly by our staff. If you have further concerns, don't hesitate to contact us back and we'll be glad to assist you again. You have a good day!

Excellent customer service

I am happy with the services of Covau. Ron has taken our matter on priority and put all his efforts in providing us the best deal. Would certainly recommend Covau.

ServicesElectricity
Hello Rohan! Thank you for sharing your feedback. This review has warmed our hearts. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

live chat is efficient

Live chat customer rep Ron is really helpful. Our problem can be solved in short time. It saves a lot of time and effort on making phone calls. Recommend live chat.

ServicesElectricity
Hi Kma! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. If you have further concerns, feel free to contact us again via Livechat or call us at 1300 689 866 . Have a great day!

Best company to deal with

I have got electricity with Cova u and im verry happy with your service . Customer service is awesome. Cheap bills, very reliable Thanks guys for your professional help and support

ServicesElectricity
Hello Raky! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback, Raky!

Hands down the best customer service you can get! Jen is a absolutely a gem for the company.

Very good company to deal with. to the saving and to the customer service I’ve had no issues at all I’ll highly recommend to anyone especially with their great discount rates. Thank you Jen and Ron!

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Hop. Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to know you are very satisfied with our services. You may also follow us on facebook.com/covau to stay posted for our special promos and updates. Have a wonderful day!

Service

Ref No. 2216617. Electricity No dropouts and very reliable supply. Maria provided me an excellent service resolving the issue within minutes.Maria was very professional in her service.May God bless her and advance in her career.Thank you.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hi Jai. Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to know that you issues were resolved promptly. Feel free to contact us anytime if you have other concerns. Have a good day!Thank u

customer service

Great customer service - served by Maria solved all issues with statues update from time to time. Followed up with other concerned clients for required information.

Thank you Covau and customer service Maria

ServicesElectricity
Hello there Govind! That's great to know! We're very glad to hear that one of our staff managed to assist you well with your recent concerns. We take pride in providing great customer service. Please don't hesitate to call us at 1300 689 866 if you have more questions. Have a good day Govind!

Perfect

Was quick to rectify any issues, was polite and gave plenty of information in what needed to be rectified.
Had great customer service skills and definitely would recommend Covau on this basis.

Nice and efficient service

Change our electricity and gas service to CovaU. Nice and efficient customer service, quick connection with almost no waiting time, more competitive price for power supply. Will recommend to relatives and friends.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Hello Hope. This review has warmed our hearts. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Excellent Support

Rio helped me solving my billing issue and i'm totally satisfied what you have done to me.
Your support was very quick and helpful. once again, thank you very much for your support!!

ServicesElectricity
Hello RKK. That's great to hear. Thank you for giving us a positive feedback. We make sure that all of your concerns were attended swiftly. Feel free to contact us if you have other questions. You may also reach us on Facebook. Visit us on www.facebook.com/covau. Have a good day!

Feedback Review for the service provided by Vanessa Gonzales

I was given an excellent service by Vanessa Gonzales when I had a query about my electricity bill. I was frustrated but Vanessa tried her best to relieve my frustration about my bill. I highly recommend her for her excellent service.

ServicesElectricity
Hi there Elizabeth! That's wonderful to hear. Thank you for your positive feedback. This review has warmed our hearts. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Excellent approach..

Mary,
I am very satisfied of what u done for helping me about my direct debit enrollment..
Thank u for your help nice people of Covau..
Regards to all the people of Covau..
Thank u..
Edtha Balulot

ServicesElectricity
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Edith. Awesome to see such a positive review! If you have further concerns, feel free to contact us again and we'll be glad to assist you. You have a good day!

NO MORE STRESS.

I had a billing issue and Julia was patient enough to listen to my frustration and quickly resolved my issue straight away. No more stress thanks to her! I would recommend there services.

ServicesElectricity
Hello Cynthia! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. Good to know you are now stress-free with your energy bill. Have a good day!

Took ownership of the problem

This was the second time I had to call Covau for the same problem but this time Mari answered my call and she took personal responsibility for getting done what should have been done by the previous customer rep. Reference number 2204090.

ServicesElectricity
Hi KC. Thank you for your good feedback. We're happy to hear that your concern were resolved immediately by our staff. If you have other concerns, please get in touch with us so we can assist you again. Have a good day!

Good service!

Every time I asked the questions, I got great answers. They are so paitient to try to understand me and help me a lot. And today,Julia helped me a lot. 2203754 2203755

ServicesElectricity
Hi Molly! Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We're glad to hear that you were assisted with your concerns promptly. We'll pass your commendation to Julia. If you have further concerns, feel free to contact us at 1300 689 866. You have a good day!

Great customer service

I had a billing issue and I spoke with Hazzel. She was friendly and resolved the issue in a few minutes. She was very efficient and I was pleased with the experience and would recommend covau to others.

ServicesGas
Hi Kit. That's great to hear. Thank you for your positive feedback. We take pride in providing excellent customer service. We aim to resolve your issues immediately. Feel free to contact us anytime if you have other concerns with your account and we'll be happy to assist you again. You have a lovely day Kit!