Verifiedcovau.com.au

2,009 reviews
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very happy

Offer quarterly bills which I prefer. Offered a discount on the default price. Two months later when I was bombarded with discount offers, CovaU matched and exceeded the other offers. Thanks Roselyne Show details

Alvic
Alvic3 posts

Excellent service

Great service provided by Rave! Company is so lucky to have an employee like Rave. Show details
Tom O.
Tom O.

representative ana aguiman at CovaU was a very pleasing person that was more than helpful

I wisht to thank Jasper CovaU representative on his assistance regarding my Gas account. Well done and thank you Show details
Mehadi
MehadiSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

There was a price adjustment request. Found excellent customer support by JHON and solved the problem. Show details
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Very helpful, and willing to solve the problem quickly.
A call back to make sure everything was resolved & happy with the outcome.
Great customer service. Show details

SamX
SamXMelbourne2 posts

Melanie
Melanie

Great support and rates

Kristian was a great help! Happy to give me the best deal possible. Show details
James W.
James W.

Maureen was great

Maureen was polite and helpful. Our issue was resolved first time. Show details
Lachlan
Lachlan3 posts

Great Customer Service

The service I received from Bhrigette Galvez in customer service is excellent. I have contacted her on 2 occasions now and she has been both very helpful and efficient. Show details

Kuru Kasilingam
Kuru KasilingamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Overall, COVA has been competitive in their pricings and service offering

Kristian David has been brilliant with customer assistance to cancel my accounts for my home move. Overall, COVA has been competitive in their pricings and service offering. Show details
Natalie D.
Natalie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kristian was excellent

Kristian resolved my queries promptly and she was very patient. Show details ·  1
Siddhartha Patel
Siddhartha PatelSydney, NSW

Covau Energy

Angeli helped me with current issues and sorted out with very quick. Amazing customer service and good Knowledge. Show details ·  1
Kaiwen Y.
Kaiwen Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience with COVAU

Great customer service and fast response. I was talking to Christian and he solved all the problems for me efficiently unlike other companies. Show details ·  1
Britt
BrittGippsland, VIC2 posts

Thanks CovaU

Once again communicating with anybody from CovaU is easy besides being polite and knowledgeable, I was lucky to speak with Bhrigette who also had a sense of humour Whilst getting me an even better deal with them on gas, Now I can have a great connection even cheaper. Show details ·  1
Shannon C
Shannon CMelbourne3 posts

Easy fix on a call

Too easy thanks Covau, called today and easy fixed my issue Show details

Carefulshopper
Carefulshopper

Re: Your Carefulshopper reply - To be frank, you posting a reply for me to send an email to you, after your staff have wasted one hour of my time....is unbelievable. Do you honestly think I would be become a customer after such bad service? To make it clear, NO. And reason why posted this experience on this review website, cause such poor customer service needs to be highlighted.

Ben R.
Ben R.

For Residential Electricity at postcode 2164, why does the CovaU website only offer the "Freedom Online" plan at "28% more than the reference price" and the "Freedom" plan for "31% more than the reference price"? Isn't the whole point of attracting new customers to offer pricing below the reference price? Or have I missed something?

Joe
Joe

How can I trust such a company that clearly posts hundreds of fake reviews here?

CovaU Energy
CovaU Energy   DM

Hi Joe, sorry we missed your question here. All reviews directly come from our customers. We recommend that both bad and good experiences be shared so that we can continue to learn from our mistakes and strive to deliver the best service possible.

tigre
tigre

Yeah, the postive reviews do seem obviously fake. It's disappointing that Australian companies are acting so dishonestly.

Features

• CovaU’s electricity plans allow you to sign up for electricity or gas sources for fuel. If you have a solar installation at your home or business, CovaU also provides solar plans, complete with feed-in tariffs to compensate for any surplus solar energy produced by your panels.
  • There is also a GreenPower plan, which draws on renewable energy from sustainable Australian sources. This plan is also approved by the government’s GreenPower program.
  • 24/7 customer service support is available online and over the phone.
  • There are no lock-in contracts, just month-to-month plans that can be cancelled. This makes it more convenient to trial the service without worrying it might not be right for you.
  • Each plan comes with a complimentary CovaU Reward membership, which makes customers eligible for discounts and benefits with 4, 500 businesses.

Points of praise

• CovaU provided prompt and efficient customer service that’s delivered in a friendly and helpful way to satisfied customers. This included the straightforward resolution of issues or problems customers had with their accounts or plans.
  • The fact that queries can be answered and problems solved on weekend days was another unique plus point for reviewers.
  • Staff were also proficient in linking accounts and setting up the rewards program, improving customers ease-of-use when it came to managing their service accounts.
CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity and Gas
Awards 2022 and 2023

Contact info for CovaU

• ABN: 54090117730

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now