CovaU
Listing monitored by CovaU Energy

• Rates and Fees

Excellent service

I commend John James roldan de mesa for excellent customer service. He answered my question promptly and clearly! I am pleased with outcome. Keep up good work! Congratulations covau for best e l electricity provider.

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi! Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you were assisted well with one of our amazing staff. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. Have a great day and stay safe!

Great Customer Service from Phabien Liao/ 很棒的体验

electricity and gas / 电和气
the set up process went well/ 开通很顺利
The power is reliable and no dropouts/ 供应可靠, 没有出现中断的情况

I have a great experience with Covau when I switching from my old energy retailer. The customer service representative Phabien Liao is very helpful and patience. He had helped me a lot and successfully handled my case. Great satisfaction with Covau and Phabien Liao.

我从别的电/气供应商转到了Covau,整体来说,他们的服务很好,效率比较高。特别是中文客服天光Phabien Liao,很有耐心的解释产品,并成功帮助我解决了我账户之前遇到的问题。谢谢Phabien Liao

Jessie T.
Jessie T.

Reference Number 是 3562107

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi Jessie! Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Excellent service

Excellent service. I commend the Maria Cruz customer service representative.
She has provided an excellent service and very warm to customers. Very patient and helpful. Providing safety net to customers

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

That's awesome to hear from you Euncie! We value our customers' time the most. We wish you more years with CovaU Energy. Have a great day!

Paul
PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Electricity and Gas
The set up process was a deight
Very kind and professional
The power is very reliable no drop outs at all
Very satisfied with communication and phone manner, very good listening

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you were assisted well with one of our amazing staff. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. Have a great day and stay safe!

Great service and assistance

I have been working with Covau for many years with my multiple electricity accounts for the business. Tony and Rosemarie are always helpful and know what they do to satisfy their clients in assisting their needs.

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
N Patel
N PatelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

Jose been very kind and helpful throughout the process for account closer. His been amazing! Very friendly customer service experience so far with Covau. Appreciate all your help. Thank you!

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hello N Patel. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback,

General Review

Thanks for helping me with my invoice today. Reference no-3510220. Today I have served by Jose. Most of the time I had poor customer service before this. Hope the customer service over the phone will improve.

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi, thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Harassing Company!

I have been inundated with emails and phone calls from this company, even after I complained they said I would NOT be contacted again, but today another email!
I would never use this company for this reason alone, if they had just left it at a touchpoint I may have considered changing my provider, but not after this continual harassment - Shame on you CovaU!

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi Wendy, again our sincere apology for the inconvenience. We again raised this matter to our Marketing Team and Sales Team and have your details remove from our list. We've also escalated Jessie Uba to his supervisor for corrective action.

Leo
Leo

Christine Carmona is an awesome customer service!

I'm very happy with the assitance Carmona provided with me today regarding my request as I need to move out of my address. If I would get any chances I'll be definitely using Convau just because of Carmona! Best of the customers services I've ever find in any energy company!

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi Leo! thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Excellent Help

Reference number 3501863. Alaine was very helpful in helping me to recover the cost of A/C faulty rectification due to smart meter upgrade. She has been very prompt in response to the follow up.

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback, Stay safe!

Great experience!!

Reference Number 3484853 Appreciate the bilingual service and especially thanks to the interpreter Phabien Liao for his help, so that the whole process went smoothly. Great Experience! I was able to refer my friend to CovaU

Praxad
PraxadSydney

Annoying marketing

Discount review

Reference 3484942
I spoke with Dan this morning seeking relief on my electricity and gas bills. He was very helpful and secured me a good discount .Dan was kind enough to ring me back personally and tell me it had been approved.At all times He was courteous and very helpful.
Having a discount makes life just a bit easier for seniors .
Kind regards

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi Alicia! Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you were assisted well with one of our amazing staff. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. Have a great day and stay safe!

Thank you Jose! For your great service!

I was double charged for my gas bill and Jose is helping me throughout out the whole process impressively. Jose is taking a really good care of my concern. Very helpful and patient!! Thanks

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Thanks for dropping us a positive review, Eed! Definitely good to hear that you're happy with our service. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Schubert
SchubertSydney, NSW

Wonderful Service!

This Agent explained very well why my invoice hasn't been send to my email address. With my age, a lot of people don't want to speak to me but Gerard is very patient and helpful! Thank you so much for helping me and re-sending the invoice. Ref: 3430838

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi Schubert, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback, Stay safe!

Read more reviews - page 2

Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.asked

I didn't receive the first couple of paper statements when I first signed up and since my concession card was updated have not received my state-based concession details on the paper bill....also am having trouble finding where my total bill is up to.

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi Alexandra, good day! May we ask for you account number so we can review your account and have one of our representative contact you today?
Thanks!

chanaasked

hi, i am after your best gas and electricity combo rate for a flat in East St kilda 3183. have no previous bills

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Hi Chana, thank you for expressing interest on our product. We would love to provide necessary details regarding your enquiry, May we ask for you best contact number and email address for us to send you a quotation?
Hope to hear from you soon.

0412361999

Ericka A.CovaU Energy

Thanks, Chana! Kindly keep your line open. We'll have our energy consultants contact you.

Lucyasked

Do they offer the option of quarterly billing?
Not everyone prefers monthly billing.

Customer C.CovaU Energy

Hi Lucy. Thank you for your message. CovaU Energy can provide an option for monthly and quarterly billing depending on the type of meter your property is currently in. May we know if this is for your residential or business? And if you're on a Smart Meter? If you are on a Smart Meter, you will be billed every month. I suggest you contact our customer service team at 1300 689 866 to check your supply address or your existing account to see if we can arrange your account on a quarterly billing. Have a good day Lucy.

Lucy

Thank you for your quick response.
I am wishing to switch providers for my residential property, no smart meter.
I will definitely be calling to talk more about your plans.
Thank you again.