Great follow up

I requested smart meter change there is some miscommunication in between. Girl name Maria who followed up for me. Currently still awaiting for further informations tho, hopefully will sort out soon

ServicesElectricity

Stay away from this terrible shark

Riff off and dishonous,
My acc#: 1063400.
Elec: straight peak , no off peak: 40.17c/kwh. daily service: 139.70c/day.
Gas: only amount $have to pay on bills. No rate displayed, so i don't know how much we used.
Contract with them for more than a year and now we just find out we have been riff off when they sent us a wrong bill Reference Number which we can not pay online.

Stay away this sharky

haninh0011
haninh0011

I already talked hours many time on phone and internet chat many times of hours. Issues left no resolution for 4 weeks. I submitted this case to the Fair Trading

M a.

M a.Sydney, NSW

Great Follow up

I was concerned as I was being charged for gas at a home I no longer lived at. I contacted Covau and spoke to Maria who was took ownership of the situation right away!

Thanks Maria

ServicesGas

Great service!

I phoned to enquire about getting my meter changed. I was very happy today with the service I received from Maria Cruz (ref nos:23539584). Maria was very helpful and efficient.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi there Mike. That's great to hear! Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We're glad to hear that your recent concern was sorted out by one of our staff. For more updates and promotions, you may contact us at 1300 689 866. Have a good day!

Bishop Seraphim

Bishop SeraphimSydney, NSW

Comments for your service

I am very happy about your service especially with Maria who help me very much to fix my complicated account.
The other problem that I would like to make a comment is the reading .we dont know when they will come and of course we cant stay always at home.
We need a notice from the company otherwise always we have a problem and you charge estimated.

Mustafa

MustafaSydney, NSW

Fraud company

Do not get into these small companies. I was with them for 4 years and realised they charged me thousands of $$$ more thn market rate. I realised late because I was on direct debit. My last quarter bill was $857 for 1 bed unit. I would not recommend these fraud people and when you scare them with fair trading they will connect you to guy name Michael in Melbourne... he is fraud too will tell you different stories. All the staff are overseas. Stay away!

Fantastic!

Very happy with the costumer service that i recieved today!! She was friendly and polite...easy to deal with and professional..thank you so much MARI for the good service! Reference number: 2346812

Gas bill

Maria Gruz has been very helpful and very understanding with the problem the bill charges and she solve it out in ho time. I am very happy and I would like to congratulate the company for employing such a wonderful person like Maria.

ServicesGas
Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Great Service. Thank you!

Jen Prado kindly helped me with the issue I had with my electricity bill. I had asked her to contact the billing team and follow up and see if the bill is correct. She got back to me in a very timely fashion. Thank you.

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Hazzel as very helpful and understanding of the billing issue we were having and was able to resolve without having to transfer the call. She was very knowledgeable and competent.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Kat. That's good to hear! Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that your concern were attended promptly by one of our staff. If you have other concerns, feel free to contact us back at 1300 689 866. You have a good day!

All good so far

I been with this company since they started, and still no problems just a little bit confused with my invoices but all solved now so I'm very happy now and I can't regret at all .

Very satisfied with service

Rio is very helpful and friendly to address my issues and give me professional solutions. Very satisfied with his service. very good. Have a nice day. Thanks a lot. Ref 2335908

Customer C.CovaU

Hello there Mei. We're glad to hear that you issues were resolved accordingly. If you have further concerns, feel free to contact us back at 1300 689 866. Thank you and you have a great day!

LIU

LIUCentral West, NSW

Very satisfied with service

I spoked with the Service Representative Maria (ref:2335674) today regarding installing a smart metre in my house. She is so helpful and friendly to address my issues and give me professional solutions. Very satisfied with her service and will recommend CovaU to anyone and my friends in the future!

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Liu. Thank you for your review. Here in CovaU, we make sure that all queries will be attended properly. We're very happy to know that you're satisfied with our service. We wish you more years with CovaU. You have a lovely day Liu.

This is perfect.

MARI
reference number:2326237

Marisa has sent me email to follow up those invoices that I required. She is very kind and gave quick response to my email.

The future invoices would be sent to me in due course. I do not need to worry the invoice is not received.

Good customer service

It is rare these days to find a company that provides good customer service but CovaU do just that. Maria in particular has always dealt with any issues quickly and efficiently

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Peter. Thank you for your review. We're happy to help with all of your concerns. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us at 1300 689 866. Have a good day!

23TurnerAve

23TurnerAveSydney, NSW

Covau - Attentive Company

Covau offers great customer service and competitive electricity prices. I spoke with JULIA MOLA (ref:2324731) who was very helpful with my accounts charges and resolved my issue. No service problems.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi 23TurnerAve. Thank you for your review. We're happy to help with all of your concerns. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us at 1300 689 866. Have a good day!

Great help sorting out a problem with my account

There was a small problem with seeing my account accurately on the website and my contact Rio Valdez stayed on the line with me and sent emails while talking to me to ensure the problem was dealt with straight away. Highly recommended

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Chris! Thank you for your feedback. Your kind words bring smiles to us. We are very happy to know that you're satisfied with the services from CovaU. We wish you more years with Covau. You have a lovely day Chris!

Sandy

SandyIllawarra, NSW

Great customer service, I had my issues solved within the day

We had extra charges on our account from moving and I really couldnt afford it so I called to see if we could work it out and the lovely customer service representative Mari had them waived within the day. Very greatful ref 2305977

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Sandy! We're happy to know that your recent query with CovaU was attended well by our staff. Thank you for your positive feedback. If you have further concerns, feel free to contact us back. Have a good day!

Julias help and customer service

Very precise and helpful. Resolved my ongoing issue within one phone call. Would recommend her and her service to others. Saved me a lot of headaches and stress regarding the matter I had to deal with.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

This is so helpful

JULIA help me a lot. Very great service. Much better than AGL. She is patient nad helpful. Help me solve the problem. And suggest me to instal the smart meter. Which i just need to pay whatever i use. The only issue is once the call finish, there is a survey. No matter what i press, It told me i didn't action at all. Please improve this.