CovaU
Listing monitored by CovaU Energy

Pros

24/7 customer support
Excellent customer care
Versatile plan options

• Rates and Fees

Best service

The best energy provider. Marc has been excellent and wonderful person I ever met. Thanks so much.

• ServicesElectricity

Thanks for your help. You been great full.

Very excellent service and would recommend going back to her again.

Ericka A.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi M Ung, That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day!

Mia
Mia

Great customer service

Great customer service from Jaspa, he helped me solve my issue quickly.

Ralph
RalphSydney, NSW

Money Saver

I have been with CovaU for over 6 years. And never did I thought of billing issues. Compared toy previous provider, CovaU helped me save hundreds every year. And their customer service is great, once you get hold of them.

Ericka A.CovaU EnergySend a private message

That's awesome to hear from you Ralph. We value our customers' time the most. We wish you more years with CovaU Energy. Have a great day!

Brett W.
Brett W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent client service

Quick follow up on my issues from covau and solve it efficiently

Ericka A.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Thank you for your positive review, Byett W. We are glad to hear that your recent query were attended accordingly. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. You have a good day and stay safe.

Good customer service

Good customer service from Rosa-Lyn :)
Have some issue with billing and she got it sorted in a flash.

Ericka A.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi Chuan B, thanks for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Peter and Lyn
Peter and LynHunter Region, NSW

Rosa-lyn

Just wanted to mention how helpful Rosa-lyn was in helping me with a bill payment problem. She was very professional and polite

Ericka A.CovaU EnergySend a private message

That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day Peter!

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
graham b.
graham b.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great company to deal with

Rosa was very helpful in sorting out my problem and I was glad that somebody could do that for me she was very courteous and I was quite happy with the end result

Ericka A.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Thanks for dropping us a positive review, Graham b. Definitely good to hear that you're happy with our service. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Florinda
FlorindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was great

I'd like to comment specifically about Franco Eugenio from Customer Care.

Franco form Covau Energy was very helpful you were a real pleasure to speak to, and you provided great customer service also speaking to you, brought back my old memories which gave me joy. All and above your service was great

Renz H.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Thanks for dropping us a positive review, Florinda. Definitely good to hear that you're happy with our service. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Good service !

Marc is great in looking after with my query. He’s excellent in answering to my inquiries Thank you Marc for answering my inquiries and for your help. I really appreciate that.

Renz H.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi Norma, thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Wonderful Service

I can't thank Maureen Tingson enough for all her help with our gas and electricity account. She was incredibly patient and detail-orientated when dealing with our issue.

Renz H.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi Sophie, wow! Appreciate the great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Stay safe and have a wonderful day.

Clive
CliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obtaining refund on accrued electric credits.

Spoke to Miko who dealt with my enquiry in an efficient,friendly manner.
An asset to the company.

Renz H.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi, thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Find out how CovaU compares to other Energy Providers

Request of refund electric credit acct

Have spoken to Ana Aguiman and requested for a refund from my electric acct, after verifying my details she actioned it right away. Keep up the good work Ana, you’re a great help to all customers

Renz H.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi Lhuz! That's wonderful! We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day!

Excellent service from Maureen

Maureen T was able to locate some lost credit from an old account and apply to my current account. This really helps in these tough times for bills. She did this without me asking as well. Excellent service.

Renz H.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi Calisto, thank you for sharing your feedback. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

If you ever need any assistance ask for Maureen!

If you ever need any assistance ask for Maureen, She's probably the most helpful assistant you can find over the phone.

Renz H.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear that your recent query were attended accordingly. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. You have a good day and stay safe.

Joe
Joeasked

How can I trust such a company that clearly posts hundreds of fake reviews here?

Christopher P.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi Joe, sorry we missed your question here. All reviews directly come from our customers. We recommend that both bad and good experiences be shared so that we can continue to learn from our mistakes and strive to deliver the best service possible.

Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.asked

I didn't receive the first couple of paper statements when I first signed up and since my concession card was updated have not received my state-based concession details on the paper bill....also am having trouble finding where my total bill is up to.

Ericka A.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi Alexandra, good day! May we ask for you account number so we can review your account and have one of our representative contact you today?
Thanks!

chanaasked

hi, i am after your best gas and electricity combo rate for a flat in East St kilda 3183. have no previous bills

Ericka A.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Hi Chana, thank you for expressing interest on our product. We would love to provide necessary details regarding your enquiry, May we ask for you best contact number and email address for us to send you a quotation?
Hope to hear from you soon.

0412361999

Ericka A.CovaU EnergySend a private message

Thanks, Chana! Kindly keep your line open. We'll have our energy consultants contact you.

Get an answer from our members and CovaU Energy representatives

Features

• CovaU’s electricity plans allow you to sign up for electricity or gas sources for fuel. If you have a solar installation at your home or business, CovaU also provides solar plans, complete with feed-in tariffs to compensate for any surplus solar energy produced by your panels.
  • There is also a GreenPower plan, which draws on renewable energy from sustainable Australian sources. This plan is also approved by the government’s GreenPower program.
  • 24/7 customer service support is available online and over the phone.
  • There are no lock-in contracts, just month-to-month plans that can be cancelled. This makes it more convenient to trial the service without worrying it might not be right for you.
  • Each plan comes with a complimentary CovaU Reward membership, which makes customers eligible for discounts and benefits with 4, 500 businesses.

Points of praise

• CovaU provided prompt and efficient customer service that’s delivered in a friendly and helpful way to satisfied customers. This included the straightforward resolution of issues or problems customers had with their accounts or plans.
  • The fact that queries can be answered and problems solved on weekend days was another unique plus point for reviewers.
  • Staff were also proficient in linking accounts and setting up the rewards program, improving customers ease-of-use when it came to managing their service accounts.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

CovaU surpassed customers expectations when it came to providing energy plans that wowed customers and made them happy to pay their bills. Top points were awarded for the company’s transparency when it came to business practices, and their attentive customer service.

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity and Gas
  • ABN: 54090117730

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now