4.4 from 1,014 reviews

Tony L

Tony LSydney

Great service from RENZ! Thanks

Great service for the moving & close the service ! Ref. 2631682
I have been with CovaU for 5 years and it is always Quick, efficient and very detailed info being provided. Cheers

Exemplary Service

Reina served me via the messaging service that COVAU set up in their website.

I am very glad (and lucky too) that Reina helped me as I needed assistance in hooking up power to my property which she did very quickly. Her service was prompt and efficient - All done in 10 minutes. Previously I called COVAU to connect a metre to my previous property. The whole exercise took more than 30 minutes. It was very time consuming and I was not too happy to be honest. Time and efficiency are of great importance to me as I work overseas and am not able to keep calling or waiting on the phone for an answer.

I will continue having my power connected with COVAU with people like Rein working for them. Great Job.

Christopher P.CovaU

That's awesome to hear from you Gim! We value our customers' time the most. We wish you more years with CovaU Energy. Have a great day!

ALLSydney, NSW

Without confirmation they will switch

Without confirmation they will switch account and don't accept mistake. If you make a mistake, you need to accept and fix. Please don't harras people. You're not fixing and continued to harass, so this review and heading over to fair trading now.

PM sent with a/c number

Ivan K.

Ivan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful Customer Service

I am a new customer with CovaU. Renz has been extremely helpful to sort out the electricity and gas connection at my new place. Renz is very friendly and responsive to all of my queries. You are talking to a 'real' person instead of a robot. Well done CovaU, keep up the good work.

Christopher P.CovaU

That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day Ivan!

Special thanks to Ali Malaga for her assistance this morning

I had my account scammed and as a result had to get a new credit card which could not be accessed without notifying providers so therefore my gas and electricity accounts were in arrear. I phoned Covau this morning to update my details and was very fortunate to speak to an extremely helpful young lady and a credit to your company. It is unusual at this day and age to find someone so helpful and sympathetic to my situation. Many thanks Ali & Coveau

Customer C.CovaU

Hello Eileen. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product and services we are providing. Rest assured we'll continue to perform excellent service and give you no worries regarding the services. Thank you for the feedback,

Jack L.

Jack L.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service from CovaU

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Jack, thank you for sharing your feedback. This review has warmed our hearts. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

De-energisation fee: $171.91

They promote the contract can be finished at any time, however, there's a ridiculous fee for "De-energisation" which makes their service extremely expensive at the end.
Don't be fooled like I was. Their reasonable discount for anticipate payment doesn't pay this cost when you leave them.

Júlio C.
Júlio C.

Sure, I'd love to read that this dreadfully overpriced was a mistake.
For NMI: 41032000106
Account number 1083648

Fame W.

Fame W.Far North Queensland, QLD

very helpful service!

I spoked with ART this afternoon, he is very helpful. I was calling CovaU to discuss my old outstanding invoice and ask for a payment plan during this hard time(COVID19). Art provide me with a very easy-to-understand on how we can settle the payment. He was very calm and professional. He made everything quick and easy. Thank you!

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Fame. That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day!

Find out how CovaU compares to other Energy Providers

Thank you, Renz!!!!! Amazing!!

I spoke with Renz for my dad's application for energy rebate (reference number: 2625900). He assisted us in such a calm and nice mannner! He was so organised in advising us regarding the processing that I was able to easily understand. There was a complicated thing in the account holder's name changes but he worked on it and made it quick and easy. I appreciate your help, Renz!! All the best!!

Customer C.CovaU

Thank you for your feedback Bruce. We're glad to hear that your query were attended accordingly. We make sure that we provide all the assistance you'll need on your energy account. We wish you more years with CovaU. Have a great day!

Reina Hernandez

Today I chat with Reina Hernandez, he/she did everything I needed so quickly and easily.
Everything was done through email and I just put several words as my response.
It was awesome how my account manager (Reina Hernandez
) did this.

Customer C.CovaU

CovaU have a wonderful service.

I was spoked with Renz, she has done very good customer service with nice and patient. She help me to solve my concern about urgen electricity settlement progressing. Thanks again

Customer C.CovaU

Customer service is very nice

I was spoked with Alaine Maglaya, she has done very good customer service with nice and patient. She help me to solve my concern about business electricity settlement progressing. Thanks again~

Customer C.CovaU

Thank you for your positive review Won. We are glad to hear that your recent query were attended accordingly. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. You have a good day and stay safe.

NerR

NerRSydney, NSW

Customer service is fantastic Mark!

Request for move out and it’s easy to transact will comeback at Covau soon. It just happen that the new place has an existing provider with credit still in place so after that will call Covau 100%

Christopher P.CovaU

We can't wait to provide service to you soon! Thanks for your positive feedback. Have a blessed day.

Good servicd

very good service. Nice and patient with Huang Chun- Te . She has done very good custom service. Nice and sweet. Help me fixed my gas and electricity. Thanks a again.

Christopher P.CovaU

We'll surely send your kudos to Huang Chun-Te! This kind of feedback pushes us to provide outstanding customer service. Have a great day Ryan!

Electricity reading

Renz has been absolutely clear and helpful with my concerns, especially in this hard times. Thank you so much, I had problems with my readings and they were resolved on the spot.

Christopher P.CovaU

It's such a relief knowing your issue has been attended and resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day!

Hae-jin kim

Hae-jin kimSydney, NSW

Thank you .Renz!!

Renz is a fantastic employee.
She is the fastest and fastest worker in Australia. I feel like my quality of life has gone up thanks to her. Corona makes me tired, but she gives me energy. Thank you.Renz

Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Sorted out billing enquiry quickly

Ron handled my enquiry professionally and efficiently during a Live Chat, which meant I was able to leave phone line free for our customers , very happy Ron and with Covau.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Michael. That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction on your energy needs . Have a great day!

Friendly and Efficient

Thanks to Phabien Liao and Huang ChunTe who helped transition and connection.
They are very efficient and friendly and have the patience to answer all my enquires.
They provided very good deal and services.
Thanks again and highly recommend CovaU.

Customer C.CovaU

Hello Sunny! That's wonderful to hear. Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear that you were assisted well with one of our amazing staff. We hope to continually satisfy you with our services. Have a great day!

Thanks Phabien

Phabien provide me a really good customer service. Phabien replied my email very quick and help me change my plan straightaway, much appreciate that. Thanks for the help and have a nice day.

Customer C.CovaU

That's great to hear Vanessa. Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive feedback. We take pride in providing excellent customer service. We hope to continually provide you the satisfaction for your energy needs. You have a good day!

Lucyasked

Do they offer the option of quarterly billing?
Not everyone prefers monthly billing.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Lucy. Thank you for your message. CovaU Energy can provide an option for monthly and quarterly billing depending on the type of meter your property is currently in. May we know if this is for your residential or business? And if you're on a Smart Meter? If you are on a Smart Meter, you will be billed every month. I suggest you contact our customer service team at 1300 689 866 to check your supply address or your existing account to see if we can arrange your account on a quarterly billing. Have a good day Lucy.

Lucy

Thank you for your quick response.
I am wishing to switch providers for my residential property, no smart meter.
I will definitely be calling to talk more about your plans.
Thank you again.
Lucy.

Ray Cocker

Ray Cockerasked

What about solar feed in tariffs?

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Ray! Thank you for showing interest with our energy services. CovaU Energy offers Solar Energy Plan with Feed-In Tarrifs. Is this for your residential or for your business? For more information, you may visit our website at www.covau.com.au. You may also call us at 1300 689 866 so we can discuss to you the solar energy plan.

Beemer

Beemerasked

Do you service the Northern Rivers of NSW eg Alstonville 2477 ?

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Beemer. Thank you for showing interest with our energy services. As checked, we're happy to inform you that the address you have provided is serviceable with an electricity service. To give you full quotation of our rates and exclusive offer, you may contact us at 1300 689 866 or send us an email at support@covau.com.au. You have good day!

Get an answer from our members and CovaU representatives