Greg T.

Greg T.Northern Region, NSW

Awesome help from Maria

Maria assisted me in setting up my direct debit and was very patient and waited while I completed my form with only one hand to type with. Maria was very courteous and polite. I wish she worked for my business.

Philip

PhilipSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service. Thanks Maria Cruz

I having trouble to submitting the form, been call few time, Maria is very patience to keep try to sort out the problems, not like other customer service, the promised call you back will never happened. But she done a good follow up, keeping the prompt service. Thanks again

Yun Z.

Yun Z.Sydney, NSW

Good customer services

The best service I'd ever had. Quickly responed my phone call, Maria was so polite and friendy and solved my bill issue directly. Hightly recommended. Thank you so much, Maria.

Easy set up

We got gas and electricity installed for our business. James made it easy and looked after the set up for my business. He was very polite and looked after us.

yvonnehe

yvonneheSydney, NSW

perfect

James is very helpful and communicate very well, solved the issue quickly and helped me to get a good deal, very appreciated, thank you sooo much, will recommend to others xx

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Very contactable & Great Service

Listened to concerns and was able to apply resolution with customer satisfaction in mind. Very cheerful and polite with a line for direct contact offered for future requirements if needed.

Christopher P.CovaU

We highly appreciate your awesome feedback Kat! We take pride in providing great customer service. Wishing you more years with us. Have a great day!

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Great service and Price

Very good service. Every time I call them they sorted my problem immediately. Changed to Covau a few months ago, my electricity and gas bill is a lot cheaper than before. Thank you.

Customer C.CovaU

Hey there Jay! Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to know that we're satisfied with our services. We keep on striving to provide a competitive services that caters your energy needs. We wish you more years with CovaU. Have a good day!

Problem solved thanks to Ron

Did have a billing issue, however customer service representative Ron corrected the issue. He made a decision and corrected the issue whilst on the phone. Thanks Ron. Need more staff like yourself!

Customer C.CovaU

Hello New Solar User. Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in providing an excellent customer service and we're happy to know that all your concerns were attended. If you have other concerns, you may contact us at 1300 689 866. Have a good day!

Nafasgul

NafasgulSydney, NSW

She is great

I did not setup anything I just speak about the rate of the electricity and she is great and she explained it so nicely and clearly and also she called me back to slice my problem

Good customer service

My bill was too high compared to our family size. Called the centre and talked to Mari (ref 2265818). She provided explanation and instructions to solve my issue. Will follow up this review when issue is done.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi there Tuan. Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to know that you were assisted well by one of our staff. Please don't hesitate to contact us back if you have further queries. You have a lovely day!

Direct debit problem sorted immediately and efficiency makes satisfactory for the customer. Love it very much. Will definitely stay with COVAU. Keep it on for the customer service provided excellence.

Thank you John James!

Thank you James for the information you provided me yesterday over the phone. Although the call dropped but you called me back which I really appreciate.
In the past I had this experience that when call dropped I did not receive a call back. I had to call again and start from the scratch. It was time wasting for both sides and was very frustrating for me in particular. I hope all customer service officer do this and call back the customer to follow up the matter.
I also appreciate the loyalty rate you offered. I think no other company can beat it at this stage.

Mark Christian Casabar

mark was great and happy to help on my problem , thank you mark for being co-operative and helpful , appreciate that
i am looking forward always from the company to help their customers like the way mark did today

JHENI PATEL
JADE PETROLEUM PTY LTD

Mark S.

Mark S.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service, resolved both my problems

Hazzel was excellent at communicating and resolving my issues with setting up Direct debit and selecting a monthly payment amount, as well as crediting me credit card dishonour fees. It took little while for the web chat but was fine.

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Mark, that's great to hear. We're glad that your recent concern were resolved. For any concerns, feel free to contact us back and we'll be glad to assist you again. Have a good day!

Excellent Customer Service

Reference 2264957. Thanks to Maria who assisted me in our query for our latest invoice and the direct debit set up. She is indeed helpful and well versed on what she's doing. Great job!

Customer C.CovaU

Hey there Patrick! Thank you for your review. We're glad to know that your query was resolved immediately. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us back at 1300 689 866. Thanks Patrick!

tri

triSydney, NSW

excelent cusrumer service

Julia 2263909 has been an outstanding custumer service , she has helped me to result my request .
She's polite , friendly and helpful . I would recomend COVAU to all my friends

Customer C.CovaU

Hi Tri. Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to know that your concerns were attended promptly. We hope to continually satisfy you with our service. Have a good day!

Guihua L.

Guihua L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient service

Maria helped me revising an inaccurate invoice within just the same day! She was extremely helpful and thoroughly considered the situations and material needed for the correction in advance, which really helped accelerating the process. CovaU and Maria, well done~ highly recommended and thank you!

great customer service

Rio Valdez helped me locate a missing invoice. She was extremely helpful and courteous. rio promptly emailed me the invoice while i was still on the phone :) highly recommended thank you!

Customer C.CovaU

Hey there Chris! We're very glad to know that your recent query were attended promptly. For your further concerns, feel free to contact us back at 1300 689 866. Have a good day!

Excellent customer service

I have a recent bills which was a lot higher then usual but Maria have help me look into it thoroughly and try to sort out the issue of the bill nicely and patiently

Customer C.CovaU

Hi there Steven. Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to know that your issue were attended promptly by our staff. We wish you more years with CovaU. Have a wonderful day!

Credit report repair

Very efficient service, thankyou.
Unfortunately my credit rating was affected as Covau did not acknowledge receipt of my final payment. This has now been rectified. Hopefully my credit rating is repaired to it’s almost perfect state.