Origin Energy

3.5 (1,685)

Anthony
Anthony Sydney, NSW

Best power company

Origin in my view is the best electricity company in Australia to deal with. They offer the best feed in solar tarrifs in Australia and they have the best mobile app. The app is very easy to navigate

Airini T.
Airini T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super excellent!Ronok is wonderful!!

I rang about a meter reading.Ronok was so helpful and guided me through reading the meter.She also put me on the best plan for my gas.So patient,kind and polite as well as super helpful.She also provided info about concessions and gave me the phone number.Ronok went beyond ordinary customer service.It was exceptional!!I am so appreciative and grateful and would like to thank her for everything she did for me.She took the time and helped me so very much!!Thanks!!kind regards,Airini Terrell

Anita
AnitaIllawarra, NSW

Efficient and understanding

My problem was resolved efficiently and with understanding. Service was polite and reassuring. Put on hold for a max of 4 mins and apologetic for making me wait. Courteous and knowledgeable.

ServicesElectricity
Yantao
YantaoCanberra 2600, ACT

A company I will never use again

I only got default from debt collection company that I didn't pay the bill from original energy. After checking with them I figured out that they got both my email and phone number wrong and they have sent any letter via mail. Chased them every day and and they got this removed. Very unprofessional services.

Satisfied with service..

Billing issue and incorrect plan was resolved in no time. Shaily understood the issue and was very clear about outcome and further steps. She also got me to confirm details online.

Self reading of the gas meter, and I could not download the gmm app on my iPhone?

I gave the meter reading to help with the bill! It went well , As I said, unable to download the gmm app on my iPhone. JoeM was very helpful. Keith

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Niko
NikoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guru of Origin Energy

Anila is the Guru of Origin Energy. She handled well my complaints and was taking time well to explain. She didn't hesitate to put an extra effort to justify the requirement.

She was extremely helpful and very good at getting the information to me.

It good I can't complain. It was confusing with the person I signed up with but that last lady was great :) she deserves a promotion or a pay rise.my power is good :)

Terrific

Vis Pinapati knew exactly how to help me. He fixed the issue and explain his process as we were going through the fix. Communication skill excellent. Vis referred me by name during the conversation. He placed an order and proceeded payment without any issues.. He was pleasant, clear and helpful. Thank you Vis

Shaun Higgins
Shaun Higgins Mid North Coast, NSW

Renewed electricity plan

Renewed plan, rang as it was simpler than being bombarded on the Web. Page assisted professionally and quickly. Existing connection, plan renewal only. Got excited in June with Price Change Notification signed by CEO, gave the impression electricity costs were cheaper, slieght of hand as supply charges increased and discounts decreased

Easy and Quick service

I ran out of gas in my home and completely unaware of it until I ran out of hot water. I called the number that was on the LPG bottle. There was a bit of a wait but I did call on a Saturday morning. Despite the long wait I was serviced quickly and had my account set up and awaiting for my gas bottles to be topped up. The consultant I was dealing with was very professional, helpful and transparent.

ServicesGas

Wonderful customer service

Ordered gas bottle refill after many years not used. Alex the gentleman who helped me was able to retrieve all our old account details and made the process very easy.

Nikki
NikkiMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Customer service

My review is based on the consultant. She was amazing. Very understanding. VERY helpful, and explained things thoroughly until I understood. She is an asset to your business (neha-customer advocacy team)

Great customer service

Sue was very helpful. She listened to my problem and fixed the rate to reflect my situation. My solar plan had to be changed and a new bill will be generated. Very thorough

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

New and better electricity plan

Dissicusion re new electricity plan. Kunal was very professional and helpful he explained everything carefully and clearly and set up a better and cheaper plan immediately. Power dropouts are experienced in my area.

ServicesElectricity
Sachi
SachiSouth East Queensland, QLD

professional

Thank you for your calm professional manner :) I really appreciate it :) It was quick and efficient service. I felt my voice was listened well. Thank you very much! warm regards

Rates and Fees

Read more reviews - page 2

Mark C.asked

How have you gone from having 1.4 stars on herec to 3 stars in a few weeks, I can also see roughly 20 or 30 new 5 star reviews coming in daily???

Emmasked

Why is product review allowing such a corrupt company such as Origin to post so many fraudulant positive reviews? Yet the honest ones are removed? I will no longer rely on this site as a trustworthy option in the future.

Navid
Navid

Hi Emm, I can only post what my interaction was like. In my case, I found it refreshing that I actualy got some good advice and options from Jas rather than battling with them. I agree it is rare and I was quiet surprised myself. I just thought credit were credit is due. I found Jas to be genuine and helpful which was a refreshing change.

Sure Navid.

Mark C.

Seems real legit navid, a company that has had 1.4 stars for years suddenly had 3 stars in weeks and it's because all their customers suddenly love them. Not only that, their customers are now checking Origins reviews and feedback online to back them up because the service is suddenly so great, pathetic

Simon W
Simon Wasked

self read page wont accept my controlled load number...? why

Origin
OriginOrigin

Hi Simon, I'd like to take a look into that for you and get one of our experts to give you a call to resolve it. If you could please forward your Origin account details to UniSolutions@originenergy.com.au, I'll arrange a follow up.

Cheers - Musti

Get an answer from our members and Origin representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers