Listing monitored by 1st Energy

• Rates and Fees

So far, so good

Transfer from Aurora Energy to 1st Energy. This covered both residential and solar power input to the grid. I had previously been a customer of Aurora Energy for around 45 years.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back
Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Margaret. Much appreciated.

Carol
CarolHobart, TAS

I’m Excited

I am currently awaiting changeover to first energy and am anticipating considerable savings generated by my solar power. Will was easy to deal with and made things totally seamless. Thanks again

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Carol. Welcome on board. :-)

Trude P
Trude PHobart, TAS

Great app, great service

The set-up process was so easy, it's been just over 12mths since I switched and I haven't looked back.
No drop outs, no issues at all
Thank goodness the guy knocked on my door and told me about 1st Energy

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Trude. We are thrilled with the feedback. :-)

GilbertNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great feed in price

I switched over from Auroa energy for better solar feed in price. The change over was seamless and fairly quick. Power supply has been very reliable without any issues to date. My only concern is that they only read the meter quarterly and only estimate the other months.

Gilbert

We already get monthly bills but they don’t read the meter every month only quarterly. They estimate the bill for the other times

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Yes thanks Gilbert. Would you prefer a quarterly bill or an actual read monthly bill?

Jackie
JackieHobart, TAS

Such a great company.

I emailed Donovan our contact at 1st Energy and he was straight on to getting my connections organised. Such a great company to deal with and so much cheaper than Aurora.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks for taking time to provide a review Jackie. Donovan will be thrilled with the feedback. :-)

Review collected in partnership with 1st Energy

Thanks for personalised responses and assistance

The guy was fabulous .. went beyond what I expected which helped enormously. I have and will continue to recommend 1st energy. Not sure about the 30 words though .. seems a bit too bossy and unnecessary!! Otherwise fabulous!!

Rates and Fees
Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Wendy. We are thrilled to hear the feedback! Many thanks Sarah

davemac
davemacLaunceston, TAS

I changed from Aurora energy to you as you offer a better deal

Have not received closing bill from Aurora as yet. No issues with power supply - changed over due to discount. Still waiting for the complete change over. Would like when you can let me know the daily off peak and peak times. Have to thank Michael for his help and understanding made the decision easy.

Review collected in partnership with 1st Energy

How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

Clara V.
Clara V.
how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Corey.v
Corey.vLaunceston, TAS

Better than our previous provider

We now get a better rebate for our solar. With energy prices rising we need to save as much as possible. That’s why we switched to 1st Energy. A free app that shows our usage and solar production which helps us monitor our energy.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thank you very much for taking time to provide a review Corey. Much appreciated.

michael Andrews
michael AndrewsLaunceston, TAS

this is perfect

i was transferring my home power from Aurora to first Energy and the lady on the phone could not have been more helpful. Everything was explained and i was guided into what would be the best option for me to save the most amount of money, cant recommend her high enough. i look forward to my first bill

ServicesSolar Buy-Back
Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Michael. Delighted to hear the feedback. :-)

Happy Wanderers
Happy WanderersNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Electrical offer hard to ignore.

I changed from Aurora energy to you as you offer a better deal on solar rates. The set up was very easy .Can't tell you yet as we only joined last week .

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

We are thrilled to be welcoming you on board. Thanks for the review. :-)

Kaye
KayeLaunceston, TAS

Haven’t officially transferred yet but looking forward to the discount off my next power bill as RACT member.

First Energy as new retailer. Online setup with support from Suzzanna - easy and only took a few minutes. Have not received closing bill from Aurora as yet. No issues with power supply - changed over due to discount.

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Kaye. We are delighted to be welcoming you on board. :-)

1st Energy - Definitely Worth the Switch

Following the installation of solar panels, etc., we changed to 1st Energy. The switch was seamless and we have experienced only the occasional drop-out - certainly no more frequently than with the previous provider.

Angela
AngelaHobart, TAS

I love 1st Energy

I installed solar and switched to 1st Energy. The switch was simple and the rebate is much higher than competitors. I have saved a fortune already! I would highly recommend switching to 1st Energy right now!

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Angela. We are thrilled with the feedback! :-)

Julie
JulieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

hopefully will help my electricity bills

solar power
I was with Aurora power and thought I'd try these people , so far they have been excellent
yes I do have dropouts at times

I don't really know what else to tell you

Sarah L.1st EnergySend a private message

Thanks very much for taking time to provide a review Julie. Much appreciated. :-)

Noeline Durovic
Noeline DurovicHobart, TAS

A great move to 1st energy as an an ancient!

1st energy from when I switched across, gives my household reasonable monthly accounts equivalent to my needs.I am powered with electric lighting - heat and/cooling and all appliances.With solar for my Hot water..)credit return assists in lowering my monthly account) 1st Energy is reliable in its provision of Power and each and every person who I have had cause to speak to is extremely helpful. This move over a year ago was the best ever!

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back