Verified1stenergy.com.au

3.9

Tom
Tom5 posts

Experiencing a Conversation with 1st energy

Your team member was so thorough and past on the details well Show details

Lyn r
Lyn rCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

My experience to date with my new electricity company. 1st energy

The person I spoke to was Richard.
Richard was very professional , explaining how to read my electricity metre. And how to calculate my monthly electricity account.
All my enquires were answered in a very polite manner.
I would recommend this company for the way they treat prospective clients , in such a professional manner.
With the set up process completed in approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
I find the power to be very reliably to date, with no drop outs to my knowledge. Show details
Jeff G
Jeff G

Reconnection of electricity account

Easy process to get electricity account revonnected
Process explained each step Show details
Mitch
Mitch

Would highly recommend

Easy to deal with. Very easy process. Would recommend to anyone. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisHobart, TAS

Transition

Team extremely helpful with Transition to 1st Energy from another supplier - couldnt be happier Show details ·  1

Warwick Y
Warwick Y

1st Energy is 1st for service

The 1st Energy staff are friendly and helpful. They answered my inquiry quickly and efficiently and I didn’t have to wait on the call for a long time before I was answered. Show details ·  1
Nathan b
Nathan bSouth-East, TAS

Professional

Quick and easy sign up with a response email immediately very happy customer Show details ·  1
Thann
ThannSydney, NSW

Awesome

Donovan is a great listener and honest and excellent at solving issue. Instead of trying to justify for the issue, and trying to push clients to another service to increase cost and cover the mistakes, he is working on the issue to give best solutions and I ended up with new better service. Amanda should learn this, you would be great after. Thank you both, Show details ·  1
Suzanna L.
Suzanna L.3 posts

Brett
Brett

New Customer

Great service and advice over the phone looking forward to the savings Show details
Shane V.
Shane V.

Power connection

Great service with the communication over the phone on getting my power connected Show details
Krista L.
Krista L.

WORST PROVIDER EVER

This company will charge you estimated bills and theres not much you can do about it unless you manually compare your bill to the meter, just been through the ringer with this company. This company also charged me full estimated prices during 2022 floods (I wasn't able to get home for 4 months and I had turned power off before evacuation) Show details
Phil R
Phil R

change of electricity supplier

I have not experienced any notable interactions to be able to respond. Show details
Kymmy
KymmySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Start up

Carmel was friendly and patient. Talked me through everything I needed to do. Show details ·  1
Phillipa
PhillipaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Ist Energy is number one for me

Daniel answered my call was very nice and professional most helpful and it took No time at all to be connected to my Electricity account . Show details ·  1

Gary Porter
Gary Porter

Could you send me the correct email address to book in truck appointment for an overhead to underground conversion. Regards Gary

1st Energy   DM

Hi Gary, please email: ncpaperworks@1stenergy.com.au and the team will be able to assist. Many thanks Sarah

Prashant

HI everyone , I am new to how electrical company works . I was a happy customer with first energy but moved to another vendor because of some miss understanding. However my problem is they generated a 4 days bill showing that- I have used 700 KWH current for a 1 bedroom house with 3 people and no AC OR oven . Electrical Stove and Water heater are major consumers. In all previous bills it was 200$ per month but now they are asking me to pay the bill about 300$ for 4 days as per the meter record. Just wondering how it is possible and what needs to be done ? Could someone please help me ( I am new on how electricity process works in Australia)

Prashant

Thank you for your response. I was just wondering is it possible for a such huge consumption in 4 days ? How to identify if there is a meter fault?

1st Energy   DM

Do you know if you have a smart meter or a basic meter?

Brenda
Brenda

HI John here , we are about to switch energy providers can you tell us the reasons why we should select chose 1St Energy

Davidovich
Davidovich
1st Energy   DM

Thank you very much for posting Davidovich. It's always a joy to hear positive feedback. :-)

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity

Contact info for 1st Energy

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now