Listing monitored by Globird Energy

• Rates and Fees

William
WilliamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

I have just joined GloBird through a process of comparing plans. Thus far GloBird have made my transfer journey easy and have responded to my enquiries promptly. At this point, I am suitably impressed. Lets see what unfolds.

Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent company!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Globird Gas installed and I'm very happy with the company. My husband had arranged our gas service provider some years ago and I cannot remember the timeframe involved but it all went very smoothly. My Gas connection is fabulous and I have never had any dropouts whatsoever!!!!!

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Taking advantage of customers not knowing the new rates to charge more

Meme
MemeWyndham vale

Got turn down gas sign up , such time waste and switched to another company

I only signed up my gas for globbird today cos their gas deal seems competitive online at the time. My electricity signed up with another new company is approved straightway and NO PROBLEM at all. But the gas with Globbird only was turned down. I have never ever had any sign up issues with any energy companies in the past years and years. I am so shocked. wasted my time today. Same day sign up with two different new energy companies but different results, my last sign up with a big energy company was late last year, apparently globirds staff emailed me that their credit thresthold is much higher than most retails. Anyway, I went with another reputed energy company and signed up straightway and their price is competitive too.

ServicesGas
surindersingh29
surindersingh29Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feed in tarriff 6.7cents per kw other retailer give 10.2 cents

Try to give the same feed in tariff as some other retailer give . 6.7 cents per kw is too less . I have to think whether to stay with globird or changed to other retailer.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Mike O
Mike O

Giant price increase

Today I was advised by Globird Energy that my electricity pricing was going up. Then I saw the figures. 38.4% increase for Daily Charge. 34.3 % increase for initial Peak usage. (and daily limit reduced from 30 to 20 kwh per day. 23 % increase for balance of peak usage. Hang your head in shame Globird. This customer is about to fly the nest. Others shop around don't go here.

ServicesElectricity
Trevor
Trevor

after initial issues with pdf bill all ok

I have been with globird for about a year now. I have had no significant issues with globird. Initially the pdf bill could not be opened on occasion (maybe every 2nd or 3rd bill could not be opened). I brought this issue to globird and after the second attempt to fix it, they all open now (for the past say 8 months).

ServicesElectricity
Kilo
Kilo

Grossly incorrect "estimation" is now my problem and I should "pay up" in two weeks.

Grant
Grant Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Gas and Electricity provider. Great rates!

I have been using Globird for the past 2 years.

I find their gas and electricity rates the most competitive in the market.

I also have a grid connected solar system and they offer me great rates compared to other suppliers.

I have nothing negative to say about Globird and I have recommended them to my friends and family.

Excellent thank you

GloBird E.Globird Energy

Hey Grant, thanks for taking the time to pass on your feedback! We’re really grateful to have customers like you, word of mouth referrals help small businesses succeed. Thanks again.

RM89
RM893223

Follow up for customer service

Have received both Electricity and Gas Bills. Discrepancies in the " Pay on Time Discounts over the past 3-4 months compared to late 2020 accounts. Tried to ring, with no result after an hour hanging on. Eventually pressed 7 requesting a call back. No result. Sent and email, hopefully customer service will eventually get back to me.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
MitchSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just received 1st bill, no app/website login

Electricity Supply Only.
Setup was relatively painless, although I did need to contact them to keep the process going.
Just received my first bill and it is a 15% saving over my previous supplier which is fantastic.

My con is there seems to be no way to monitor your usage or track your bills via their website and there is no app. Origin really kicks them to the curb on the technology front.

Mitch

Hi Dan, that is awesome news. I will definitely be a user as soon as it is launched and will revise my review as appropriate.

Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great GloBird service and value

GloBird service transition was seamless and I'm immediately saving money. Twice they have alerted me to new offers, representing good savings as we head into the colder months. All very helpful for our large family home and tight budget.

GloBird E.Globird Energy

Hey Sean! Thanks for your awesome feedback! We’re stoked to hear we can save you some money whilst providing you an awesome experience!

Cheers, Dan.

Ben Tate
Ben TateSydney, NSW

VERY HAPPY WITH GLOBIRD

Globird standard plan beats "special deal" of previous retailer. FANTASTIC! Quarterly bill under $100. No risk of being shunted onto a ripoff plan. GREAT! Easy to deal with Globird. Thanks Globird

John N.
John N.Hunter Region, NSW

Do not use GloBird for a new Connection!

Claudia
ClaudiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy for a while now

We’ve been with Globird for a while now and are really happy as saving a lot. Firstly, I was sceptical but after more than 6 months our electricity and gas bills are still much lower than it was with Energy Australia. We are happy that we switched, the sign up process was very easy and straight forward. No issues at all.

Read more reviews - page 2