2Globird Energy

2,422 reviews
natalie l.
natalie l.

Energy service

Li Yuen is very professional and helpful. She helped me solve all the confusions! Thanks. Show details

Michelle
Michelle2 posts

Deceptive pricing increases

Very deceptive pricing practices. Sign you up with a good deal and then increase your rates, whilst still offering low prices to new customers (using the same plan name so you might think you would get those prices too but you don't). They don't respond well to complaints, very arrogant responses. Now looking for a new supplier. Show details
AUK
AUK

Brilliant customer service and problem solving

After I made an error with paying my bill, overpaying by accident, Marielle was extremely helpful, called back when she said and solved the issue I had caused myself. 5 star customer service, very different to other energy providers I have dealt with. Show details
Woody51
Woody51Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts

My experience with Globird

I went to Globird as they appeared on the Victorian government Website (Victoria energy compare)
I have been happy with the service but being pensioners we are always chasing the best deal, and they now don't appear on the site.
I decided to check out another company that was shown as a cheaper option but the guy I spoke to struggled with his English so in frustration telling him how to spell my name for five minutes I hung up.
Tango was showing as the cheapest but I went from them to Globird and I am suspect of them as they decreased my solar rebate after 12 months and I believe Globird has increased charges.
I guess I just keep shopping. Show details
Dean
Dean2 posts

Local Counts

Great company and speaking to Australians just makes it easy Show details

Suzanna L.
Suzanna L.3 posts

Cheaper bills than previous provider

So far, so good!
Can't fault them yet & I've been with them for a while. Show details
John F
John F

Jessie provided great service and patience in dealing with my issue. She definitely exercises "Customer is King."

Jessie was very helpful in resolving an account query and got it sorted without hassle. Show details
MickieM
MickieMSydney, NSW7 posts

A happy Globird customer

I have been a customer for 1 year. I am VERY happy with their services. I like the excellent transparency of their records. It is super easy to follow my daily electricity consumption. Their charges are also very reasonable across the industry. Show details
Alison
Alison

Marielle was very helpful and able to assist with my inquiry Show details

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Globird means 1st class service

Always 1st class service and a prompt reply to any query I may have. Also, Globird offers very competive electricity and gas rates which I find after checking the many energy suppliers....Globird is my go to supplier every time. Show details
sheila Griffiths
sheila Griffiths

Customer service

Lovely service from Jerry - super quick to respond to my query and a lovely service manner Show details
Kang
KangSydney, NSW13 posts

Trick and Rob money

You always can get cheaper price on compare website and its official website.
HOWEVER, This offer cheap price on couples months and will rise up on the third month.
Call customer service to change back to cheaper price but they're not changing on next bill.
So call again they will tell you all done but will be the same next month again !
Just a piece of crap rob money! Show details
Lynne W.
Lynne W.

Fabulous service from GlowBird - thank you

Thank you Godwin for your incredible patience with my call on Monday morning when I had 2 calls on the go
.. I'm so appreciative .. and thank you Joshua for providing this link/opportunity to provide feedback - 2 fabulous team members of GlowBird Show details
Colin
ColinIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Obviously well structed marketing company that delivers the goods

Needing information regarding my account & once again an informative & very prompt reply from Melody. Show details
JP MacCormick
JP MacCormickSydney, NSW2 posts

Great customer service

Olivia was very helpful via email. I would recommend GloBird as a result Show details

tigre

One of the reviewers said that lower prices are offered to new customers and the company reply didn't contradict that. Does that mean they increase the prices after you sign up?

Bernard.
Bernard.

They have all increased their prices so not sure how much of an increase is just normal.

tigre

I'm not hearing a 'no'. So as I understand it, the rates we see in comparison tools are special temporary offers to hook new customers after which they jack up the price. How is that legal?

COO-589
COO-589

Do you really thinking you're fooling people with all of your own fake reviews? It's disgusting, blatant building-up of your overall rating and is thinning-out all of the genuine reviews of which the majority actually happen to be 1-star! Moderators, sort it out.

Juju
Juju

I couldn’t agree more ! Globird energy have many fake 4-5 stars reviews.

tigre

Fake reviews are illegal in Australia. If only there was a way to police it though.

Rick W
Rick W

Hello, just enquiring to whether the smart meter currently in use by my current provider (Red Energy) is compatible with your system for solar feed in. Currently quarterly bills but accurate with no estimates.
My NMI is 42040774569

About Globird Energy

Globird Energy is an Australian energy provider that’s based in Melbourne. The provider offers both gas and electricity plans for homes and businesses. They also offer a more sustainable energy plan called GloGreen, which offsets 100% of the carbon associated with it.

They don’t do lock-in contracts, so it’s free to join and leave anytime.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers praised the timely response they got from Globird Energy when they reached out, saying that they responded to queries very quickly.
  • They also said that it was easy to set up a plan.
CategoryEnergy Providers

Thu8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Fri8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat9:00 am - 3:00 pm
SunClosed

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now