Listing monitored by Globird Energy

• Rates and Fees

MeHz
MeHz

Stay very far away - they only "estimate" your gas bill and do not provide proper refunds.

They charge monthly an "estimated" usage cost. The actual gas company only checks quaterly. On average i've been charged 3-400 dollars a month for Gas this winter. Upon investigation this is well over double what I've used in the period. I've submitted two self reads and they've botched the refund twice.

JenniferHunter Region, NSW

electricity bill gone up in 1 month from $89 to $501.

My son, who is on the disability pension has just got a bill for 1 month $501. His last bill was $89 for 1 month. I have contacted the company on his behalf as I have to do things for him as he finds it hard. I find it impossible that his bill could go up so much. That would be $6000 for a year's electricity bill if this was the case every month. He lives in a little miners cottage and his use of electricity certainly doesn't warrant this totally unrealistic bill of $501!!!!!! I have sent an email on my son's behalf and am waiting for a reply.

Peter - Bayside
Peter - BaysideGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good responsive attention in a tough environment

I have been with Globird for around 12 months now, pricing is good and their response to my meter query was actioned very quickly as promised, you can't ask for more than that!

Hi Peter,

We're so glad you're happy with the service you are receiving. Thanks for being a valued customer and for leaving a review!

Excellent customer service

Had an issue with getting actual reads on gas supply. Globird were very responsive and precise to allow me to sort out my own self reads and get and accurate measure of gas use.

Hi Robin,

We're stoked to hear this feedback. Thanks for leaving us a review!

quick response

had a query and got IMMEDIATE response! couldn't believe it!

Hi Lesley,

We do our best to provide prompt and exceptional customer service, so are stoked to hear this feedback. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

GARY P.
GARY P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another happy customer.

We have a residential power & gas supply. We changed to Globird from another retailer, there was nothing to set up except the quote and acceptance of Globird’s offer. We have a reliable power supply and don’t recall any drop outs.

Hi Gary,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks!

See lain
See lainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Phone communicarion

Spoke with mateo. Pleasant, informative and constructive. Great represation of company

Hi there,

We're so glad to hear Mateo was recently able to help you out. Thanks for the review!

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
PC
PCSydney

Estimated gas readings for the last 10 months.

I received a rather large gas bill this months despite being overseas for all but 6 days of the billing cycle. The bill indicated estimated readings. Looking back through my bills, the last actual reading was in September 2021. I was told by GloBird that I can submit my own readings. I only have access to my domestic gas meter. The building's hot water gas meter is unreachable. I find it unacceptable that this company cannot obtain actual readings. Buyer beware!

Massive overcharge due to 'estimating' energy usage

While they have "discovered" they have been overcharging and refunded money - really not acceptable to not read meters but make estimates - their estimate was over 700kw higher than the actual usage - the property was not occupied during this period. They are either very lazy or very incompetent. Will never use them again.

Wally P
Wally PRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Potential new customer with queries

Had some enquiries regarding the solar plans, used on-line chat, quick response and queries answered without any sales pressure to sign up. Good to have this kind of service, cheers.

• ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Hi Wally,

We do our best to provide exceptional customer service, so are stoked to hear this feedback. Thanks for leaving a review!

splitterzz
splitterzzMurray Region, NSW

One of the few honest companies around

Globird gave me an honest, accurate summation of the present state of the energy market. In previous queries I have always found them truthful and helpful. One of the very few honest companies around these days in the energy, health and insurance markets.

Hi there,

We're so glad you're happy with the service you have been receiving. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

S Grant
S GrantSydney Surrounds, NSW

all invoices are estimates... be prepared for a massive bill once you read your own metres

Have been with globird for 1 year now. started off pretty good until they switched to monthly billing. Its been 6 months now and all my bills are estimates. I havent had anyone read my meter for six months. What a joke. I assume i'll get stung with a huge bill soon once they read my metre. When I tell them, they said i can upload my reads myself. What a joke. What am i paying them for when i have to do all the work. I can't even go back to quarterly bills. THey don't allow this.

• ServicesElectricity and Gas

David
David

Great customer service

I set up both electricity and gas with them and it was a pretty straightforward process, and I haven't got much issues with them so far. Even when I decided to move on to another retailer the customer service representative was still quite helpful with my questions. I appreciate that they are upfront about tariffs changes, which allowed me to reassess to stay or move on.

Hi David,

We do our best to be upfront and honest about tariffs and market changes, so are stoked to hear this feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Vicki
Vicki

Received notice mid June double price increase

Moved over from Energy Australia, Have received one metred read the rest was estimate and they charge monthly based on the last metred bill.
Mid June received a price increase where all the usage rates have nearly doubled. Have initiated the transfer back to energy Australia. Understand the issues with power supply at the moment, but with winter this increase is too much.......

• ServicesElectricity and Gas
Retesh Raj
Retesh Raj

Great customer service

Great customer service. Mateo answered all my queries in a professional way. Very helpful in listening and following up with the queries. Surely recommend globird to anyone looking to switching energy supplier.

• ServicesElectricity

Hi Retesh,

We're so glad Mateo was able to help you out with your enquiry. Thanks for leaving a review!