1.6

1.0

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

Unprofessional treatment

I rang the recruiting agent on the number that was on the job posting on seek only to find that I will have to send my CV first before she can provide any info on the job and the company. Such a terrible experience ! This tells me that they are just collecting CVs out there with no actual job opportunity.
Rick P
Rick P3 posts

Recruitment Cowboys

I've dealt with Bluefin on several occasions over the years and never hear from them after they've screened me for roles (even those we agreed I was overqualified for). I recently discovered that they make up fake ads aligned to existing jobs on LinkedIn/Seek to draw candidates and then sell these off as their own hard work in sourcing/procuring people. The reality is - they are not real recruiters who take an interest in you, rather just want to make commissions off scamming employers who have ALREADY advertised certain roles. Be weary, especially of Molly Cantwell!
Taylor
TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Nothing special

Bluefin like others in the industry cast a wide net via Linkedin and other online platforms to attract the broadest selection of candidates for its customers.

They are first and foremost focused on commission and the companies they are representing.

You as a candidate don't really factor into the equation so don't expect emails/calls etc to be returned unless you are one of the select few who fit the requirements.

So to manage your own expectations don't expect much and if they exceed that then you are one of the lucky ones.

Kami F.
Kami F.Sydney, NSW

Avoid Bluefin recruiter and G.B

Here is a lady who has jeopardised my job opportunity at Kogarah bank with using her link in a Kogarah bank only because I have been contacted by multiple agencies regarding one role and this will be investigated.

She has also spoke with me very impolitely and mentioned what he said against me to the manager who wanted me as I worked with them previously and I have no idea what made this lady so confident about this type of behaviour and works ethic.

And the reason was my submitted application via another agent.

Darren LP
Darren LPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Robyn and the team have been amazing in assisting me to obtain a great new role

We had a few knock backs and they were elements out of our control, we persisted and eventually succeeded
Every time we caught up it was positive and we focused on how we were going to succeed
iceman
icemanSydney, NSW

Multiple poor experiences

Real unprofessional behaviour and can see it is not uncommon based on other reviews.

Engaged me twice for different roles. First time presented me with job details and asked for a copy of my passport. Never heard back from them despite multiple follow ups.

Few months later another role and this time I did a first round interview. After that I rang and emailed multiple times but didn't hear back from them.

stuti n.
stuti n.Sydney, NSW

Bad experience

They contact a prespective candidate and then stop contacting at all. After follow-up provide an unreasonable feedback. For a role that needed 5 years experience, they found 8 years of expperience insufficient. Not sure what do they really look for.
Jerry
Jerry

Unprofessional Racist

An incompetent bunch of unprofessional racist... I never understood why they hire and keep Charity cases especially the joke of a lady who leads the contract team, who can't add 2+2, let alone use an excel sheet, she botched up my contract and when I tried speaking to her, she was rude and arrogant and instead made racist comments on my name and accent. This is the first and only place I experienced racism in your country. Hey Bluefin, how about hiring able real professionals instead of clowns in your team as leaders
Not a fan of bluefin
Not a fan of bluefinSydney

All round poor experience

My employer uses Bluefin to manage me as a contractor and they are hopeless. I've been on rolling contracts for 4 years, Bluefin never remember to send me new contracts before my latest one expires. In my most recent contract the details about termination notice were missing and when I asked about this the account manager said "don't worry about, you've been working there for years so you should be fine". This clearly shows the don't care about their contractors at all if they they couldn't be bothered about my rights to a notice period before the contract can be terminated. There system to log time sheets keep getting worse. It could be so simple so I don't know why they make it so hard.

Lilly S
Lilly S

Excellent recruitment company - first class service

Bluefin Resources goes above and beyond, excellent service, dynamic consultants, very professional. Great at following up and understanding what your looking for in your next role.

Jimmy S
Jimmy SSydney

Same experience, bad

Same experience, fake ads, interviews that just dig for more contacts, never returning calls and nor answering email, you would think they would be more professional.

james hone
james hone

Resume collector

They sent a job ads through email and after i contacted them and sent resume, no followup /updates

Please avoid them.

MMM
MMMMelbourne3 posts

Bluefin Resources | Worst recruitment company

Extremely unprofessional and should be sued by authorities for misleading consumers due to fake job postings. Such companies should not be allowed to practice in Australia.

Vander