2Bluehost

1.1

0%11 · 100%

Rates and Fees
1.0
Brand Manager for Bluehost? Claim your listing.

IonAus
IonAusSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts
Rates and Fees
Ally
AllySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Thieves! Just reported for cyber fraud

In two days the have taken almost $600 from my account for something I have never requested or never needed. All I have is my domain name registered with them! Thieves ! Middle of conversation they say “ sorry, we have technical issues” how convenient!!!!
V12RR
V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC53 posts
bob w.
bob w.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Anita
AnitaWestern Australia

Absolute Nighmare!!!

Had agent delete website and had to get reinstalled - which took a weeks so I had no website up for that time - then decided to move to another host. Got charged for another year and got refund then 1 week later got charged again (more than first time) and when asking for refund again another agent deleted whole account even though I specifically said don't delete everything.
I have spent so many hours on the support line with them in the last few months and have had way too much down time due to them being slow. I have had a terrible experience.
anthony j.
anthony j.Sydney, NSW

Bluehost hosting

Nightmare I had to close down a bank account to stop them taking payments after I closed the account with them still trying to retrieve the extra cash taken
Ceci
CeciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

AWEFUL! THIS IS A TRAP!

This company if a trap. The system to cancel the account is so complicated and twisted that you got the feeling that you are trap and you just can’t get rid of them.
I spoke with someone by messenger, but it’s all in the air, no records of my request to cancel the account. THEY KEEP SENDING DAILY REMINDERS TO PAY. It’s insane. STAY AWAY FROM
THIS HOSTING COMPANY
Leanne
LeanneIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Horrible service

This company has gotten worse in its years. They haven’t been helping with errors on website. Last one just completely ignored me and kept me waiting for over 30mins and said they would be 2 mins. I’m merging to another company next week. And they cost half the price. Do not go with bluehost.
Rex B.
Rex B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Watch out for this

I had an account with BlueHost for several years. About a year ago, I decided to close my account as it was not being used anymore. The process took some time but eventually I was told my account was closed. However, over the following months, I noticed that they are still drawing money from my credit card account. Has anyone else had this problem?
Peter