2Bluehost

1.1

0%20 · 100%

Rates and Fees
1.0
Brand Manager for Bluehost? Claim your listing.

Robin Y.
Robin Y.

Do not recommend. Horrific customer support

Atrocious customer support. They will lie to you about refunds. Will never be doing business with them again
Kim
KimPerth, WA2 posts

Bluehost - Avoid at all costs!

Two weeks ago Blue Host automatically billed me for $900.00 Australian for web hosting even though I removed my websites from their hosting in 2023. To dispute this charge I have to be able to access my account. This I have tried but they tell me my admin email address is wrong, they say my account email address is a Gmail account - I've never owned a Gmail account!
Ive now spent 10 days trying to change my account email address so I can dispute this charge and appear to be getting nowhere.
Jerry W.
Jerry W.

Louise W.
Louise W.

Ruth M.
Ruth M.2 posts

Worst business

Absolutely horrific business. Worst customer service. Completely gaslit by them. Lied to by them. Fraudulent charges to my credit card. They need to be held to justice. Stay well away from them.
Fraudster warrior
Fraudster warrior

Avoid like the plague

Like all other reviews of the despicable bluehost, I would love to see these people and their ilk brought to justice .
KPP
KPPAustralian Capital Territory22 posts

John
JohnSydney, NSW3 posts

kim
kimperth2 posts

worse than useless - site edit access keeps being denied

Worked OK for first year, then every time they automatically upgraded a component it crashed my site. I would have to contact them by Wechat, they identifed the problem (PHP version upgrade) and fixed it, promising it cannot happen again. Of course it did happen again, and continues to do so after every cast-iron promise given. The chat guys are good at fixing the problem but don't seem to understand why it is happening in the first place.
IonAus
IonAusSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts
Rates and Fees
Ally
AllySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Thieves! Just reported for cyber fraud

In two days the have taken almost $600 from my account for something I have never requested or never needed. All I have is my domain name registered with them! Thieves ! Middle of conversation they say “ sorry, we have technical issues” how convenient!!!!
V12RR
V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC53 posts
bob w.
bob w.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Anita
AnitaWestern Australia

Absolute Nighmare!!!

Had agent delete website and had to get reinstalled - which took a weeks so I had no website up for that time - then decided to move to another host. Got charged for another year and got refund then 1 week later got charged again (more than first time) and when asking for refund again another agent deleted whole account even though I specifically said don't delete everything.
I have spent so many hours on the support line with them in the last few months and have had way too much down time due to them being slow. I have had a terrible experience.
anthony j.
anthony j.Sydney, NSW

Bluehost hosting

Nightmare I had to close down a bank account to stop them taking payments after I closed the account with them still trying to retrieve the extra cash taken