BNE Sim

BNE Sim

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Can’t travel without it

I’ve been using BNESIM for two years, I traveled to Australia, Bali, Italy, Singapore, India, and it never let me down. I have been able to use my phone and to make calls just like I do when I’m home. I no longer have to search for a local SIM every time I travel and the best part is if my BNESIM has any credit left after a trip it won't expire and I can use the same SIM for my next journey. I love it!

Lagging delivery, otherwise ok service

The delivery option I selected said "5-7 days worldwide". It was further explained, on WhatsApp, that this includes weekends, so it should arrive in one week tops. I ordered it Feb 1, it was shipped Feb 5 (already too late to arrive in one week), and it arrived almost 3 weeks after order date. Even if there was a customs problem, they shipped it after 5 days making it impossible to arrive in the said "5-7 days". I had the cards delivered to Asia via private channels and the cards (I ordered two) generally worked in Korea and China, although in Shanghai there were intermittent problems during which they didn't work at all (1 day out of 5 spent in Shanghai).

Dear Customer, We are working continuously to improve the quality of our Worldwide delivery. We partnered with the best world couriers, and we strive to offer the most precise timing in the distribution, but in some world regions delays, especially during the weekend are possible. We see that you had some issues in Shanghai in March, please contact our customer care via WhatsApp or calling the 888 from your BNESIM Virtual SIM app?

I think I just said goodbye to my money

I really don’t know what to think of this company but they have problems delivering. If they can’t find you on google they give it to the nearest pub. Not sure if it’s just a case of ‘take your money and run’. Beware

Dear Customer, We are working continuously to improve the quality of our Worldwide delivery. We partnered with the best world couriers. We checked your case, and we recognise the issue, the address the Courier identified was some km far from your home. In this case, and in any other case when the customer is not satisfied with BNESIM, we offer the money back guarantee. If you didn't, please contact us via email, and we will proceed with the refund.

What a ripoff

We also bought this at rome airport tired and not functioning at our best. We paid $1300 for what we thought was a local sim for 6 weeks. Yes, I should have paid more attention but $1300 for 6 weeks is the price of a new phone. Buyer beware!

Dear Customer, some of our commercial partners in the past sold our offer at unreasonable rates. We are doing our best to identify and block any similar initiative since we want to keep our prices the most competitive in the market. Please help us by reporting any distributor applying unfair rates.

My best purchase

I discovered BNESIM thanks to a review on product review.com.au. For few dollars of activation I got a way to receive unlimited calls from my family. I live abroad (Dubai) and the happiness of receive a call from my grandmother has no price! Thank you BNESIM!

Dear Danial, thank you for your positive review. Please let us know if you are still enjoying the service, contact our Customer Care team, we have special surprises for our most loyal customers!

My first virtual sim

Arriving to Rome, at the international airport i was approached by a seller. Usually i am quite diffident from "assault salesman" but the girl was cute :) and i needed a cheap way to call back home.
The offer was not cheap or at least not cheap as i then discovered on BNE SIM website, but complete: they gave me a local data sim card, inclusive of 5GB of traffic and a virtual sim on BNE SIM network.
BNE SIM is amazing: i got a lot of minutes to call any destination in the world and a local number (italian one) to receive calls. They installed for me an application on my iPhone and explained how easy it was to use it.
Voice quality: incredible. Nobody could believe that it was an international call.
At the hotel i discovered that i could request for only 3 euros (around 5$) an Australian number. From that moment i started receiving calls from free from my family and friends. And i am still using the sim, even after coming back home. It is amazing to have a second number on my phone.

Conclusion:
Buy the virtual sim online, before leaving. It is much cheaper and immediate: it is a virtual sim, so digitally activated, no shipment needed. Then use your hotel wifi, no need to activate any expensive data sim.

Dear George, thank you for your positive review. We are sorry to read that you paid BNESIM a higher price than what you could get in our online store. Please let us know if you are still enjoying the service and contact our Customer Care team, we have special surprises for our most loyal customers!