BNE Sim

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Can’t travel without it

I’ve been using BNESIM for two years, I traveled to Australia, Bali, Italy, Singapore, India, and it never let me down. I have been able to use my phone and to make calls just like I do when I’m home. I no longer have to search for a local SIM every time I travel and the best part is if my BNESIM has any credit left after a trip it won't expire and I can use the same SIM for my next journey. I love it!

Review collected in partnership with BNE Sim

Lagging delivery, otherwise ok service

The delivery option I selected said "5-7 days worldwide". It was further explained, on WhatsApp, that this includes weekends, so it should arrive in one week tops. I ordered it Feb 1, it was shipped Feb 5 (already too late to arrive in one week), and it arrived almost 3 weeks after order date. Even if there was a customs problem, they shipped it after 5 days making it impossible to arrive in the said "5-7 days". I had the cards delivered to Asia via private channels and the cards (I ordered two) generally worked in Korea and China, although in Shanghai there were intermittent problems during which they didn't work at all (1 day out of 5 spent in Shanghai).

Marian

MarianSouth East Queensland, QLD

I think I just said goodbye to my money

I really don’t know what to think of this company but they have problems delivering. If they can’t find you on google they give it to the nearest pub. Not sure if it’s just a case of ‘take your money and run’. Beware

What a ripoff

We also bought this at rome airport tired and not functioning at our best. We paid $1300 for what we thought was a local sim for 6 weeks. Yes, I should have paid more attention but $1300 for 6 weeks is the price of a new phone. Buyer beware!

My best purchase

I discovered BNESIM thanks to a review on product review.com.au. For few dollars of activation I got a way to receive unlimited calls from my family. I live abroad (Dubai) and the happiness of receive a call from my grandmother has no price! Thank you BNESIM!

Luca M.BNE Sim

Dear Danial, thank you for your positive review. Please let us know if you are still enjoying the service, contact our Customer Care team, we have special surprises for our most loyal customers!

My first virtual sim