Bob Jane All Rounder

Bob Jane All Rounder

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bob Jane T-Marts

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Won’t recommend for friends to shop with it

I did bring my own rims there and together with newly bought tires in bob jane, and ask for installing the tires into my new rims but they were trying to tell me it requiring special lug nuts, even I told them I did try installing it at home by myself, there’s nothing special non requiring any special lug nuts. Finally, they didn’t help me to complete the job, and I chose go ahead with my old rims. However I won’t shop with this unprofessional guy again. Anyway tires are ok, but not services.

Purchased in September 2021 at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Peterkirgan
Peterkirgan

They just do the job!!!!

Hello everyone I've been a loyal customer to Bob Jane's for many years and get great deals & service through them however the last set of tyres for my elantra which are allrounder are ok but I find that they don't grip well with the wet!!! Plenty of tread correct pressures etc still okay for a budget tyre!!!

Purchased in August 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $400.00.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Peter!

Good tyres!!

Had these fitted a year ago to a 2000 Toyota Corolla 1.8. Car is used every day on the highway in the mid Blue Mountans NSW. Tyres have been through all 4 seasons so far from 40c temps right down to medium snow. Car is driven sensibly on the speed limit all the time and in all conditions car has felt safe and secure. Tyres have completed about 25,000 kms so far and still have lots of tread left.
Need tyres for the rear soon so will probably head back down to Bob Jane Penrith for a new set. Good service and employees there. Lots of negative reviews out there but on this car the tyres are performing well.

Purchased in June 2020.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Brandon!

Rory
RoryNortheast, VIC

Worn out way to soon

The tyre itself is okay but the have worn in a quarter of the time compared to other tyres I have had on my car all of which cost about the same or less I am never going to get again and would warn you against them as a total waste of money
Also not recommended for wet as they tend to loss traction probably could have caused an accident if it wasn’t for my cars ABS being so good
Bottom line absolute rip off for an “economy” tyre and Downright dangerous in wet weather

Purchased in December 2020 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $125.00.

Erich
ErichHobart, TAS

Did not like. Just changed away from these and what a dramatic improvement

Decent traction for mild driving and lasted average life but handling, ride, noise and overall feel were all near unacceptable. I didn't enjoy driving the car with them.

Bought the misses an Impreza which had these fitted and I thought I just didn't like driving the car. Put on a fresh set of Bridgestone Serenitys for winter and what an improvement! She's never fussed about such things but said it is like a new car.

Purchased in August 2019.

Quinton
Quinton

Poor quality tyre

Only got 35,000km out of 2 Bob Jane Allrounders on a small family sedan. Not great grip in the wet. For a little more, I replaced them with a better quality set of tyres. Will not recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 for $120.00.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the honest feedback Quinton!

K J MartinBrisbane, Queensland

They Take Me Allround Australia

The tyres are good quality and are affordably priced. I have, when younger, purchased "cheaper" tyres only to find that I had to replace them often. After purchasing Bob Jane's All rounder, I was amazed at the difference in the handling of my car which, now, felt safer to drive. I have never considered purchasing another type or brand of tyre because of the confidence they have given me, their durability and, of course, the quality and low cost. The teams at any Bob Jane T-Mart locations are always pleasant, skilled, knowledgeable about all their products and eager to provide good service. I can find no cons relating to this product.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Hi Martin, thanks for the fantastic feedback. We are glad the Bob Jane All Rounders have improved the handling of your vehicle. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks - The Bob Jane T-Marts team.

B.J's All Rounder

I have had a problem with one tyre going down but it seemed to fix itself so I have no complaints.
They are very sticky in most conditions and hug the road well. (I previously had Michelin's).
They seem to be holding up well. This is my first set of B.J's.I like them.

Purchased in September 2019.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for the feedback Alen.

Mikey7
Mikey7Sydney

Terrible, all round.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $475.00.

Ken
Ken

It's an okay tire. Good for a punctured wheel exchange

I've been through two punctured tyres since the last 6 months and brought the car both times to Bob Jane. The owner was very helpful and recommended this one for me. I've been driving with these wheels and haven't had any particular issues.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $99.00.

Marketing R.Bob Jane T-Marts

Thanks for leaving us a review Ken

sexysmash
sexysmashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good reliable tyre, does the job.

I have a small hatch back and replace all tyres when suggested to do so with these. My most recent purchase was 3 days ago, and I have been buying these for around 5 years. They handle well in all weather conditions, I generally only drive in metro areas and I recommend them.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $98.00.

Other Passenger Tyres

Very bad quality tyres!!!!

I bought tyres not long ago and now I have 2 flat tyres. one of them became flat only 2 days after I bought them and they didn’t replace by making so much excuses and the other one just recently. They sell very bad quality tyres. If you want to throw your money in the rubbish bin buy tyres from them!!!!

Purchased in December 2018 for $750.00.

AussieBrian
AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

Didn't suit my car.

I wasn't happy with them at all so went back to Bob Jane and with no fuss at all they swapped them all over for another brand which suits my car perfectly.

While I didn't like the tyres I can't fault the service or the prices I got and will continue to recommend Bob Jane to my mates.

A good job well done.

Purchased in January 2019 for $600.00.

Tyre Mileage 2,000 km
Car ModelSubaru Forester 79V
Neville G
Neville GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointing

Bought a full set of Bob Jane Allrounders as well as a front and rear alignment to help with the wear and life of the tyres from Bob Jane Cleveland. Extremely shocked after a service last week to be told the tyres need replacing after only 28 000klm’s. Our previous Hankook tyres lasted nearly 70 000klm’s. Would certainly never recommend Bob Jane Allrounders or their stores if an alignment only gives this type of lifespan.

Purchased in October 2016 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $495.00.

Noise Level
JohnR
JohnRGold Coast

Less that 20,000 klms and they are worn out !!

I bought four of these for my daughters Astra mid last year and now they are already worn out well before time, in that time the car has traveled less than 20,000 klms.

Rubbish tyres, I won't be buying these again, and I am even reluctant to go back to Bob Jane.

Car2005 Holden Astra