Bodum Granos

Bodum Granos

See the Best Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bodum

4.3
  • Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Loved this machine. A beautiful design and a true piece of art. 19 bar made wonderful restretoes.

Bough 2009, put In for repair after 6yrs. Convinced not worth repairing. Gave it up, a decision I regret. Discovered Most parts are repairable or replaceable with third party parts.

Purchased in at David Jones Retail Stores.

Garth
GarthAdelaide, South Australia

Wonderful Machine

I have been very happy with this machine. I have been using it just about every day since I bought it in 2005. Tis now June 2018. I did do a repair to it some years ago when the Steam knob failed to activate the micro switch. It was an easy repair by adding a sliver of hard heat resistant plastic to the section that pressed the microswitch when the knob was turned. Hasn't failed since. Easy to clean and use and has pride of place in my kitchen.

Date Purchased
RobertPerth, WA

Great Until

This was a brilliant machine not only did it look the part but always seemed to produce a great coffee. To save time I zapped the milk for 60 seconds and then used the steam to bring to temperature. After 2 years of average use it has failed as the reviews said it would, Cant find a warranty agent and have thrown it out.

It was a good two years
Style
didnt last

Jean Marcel T.
Jean Marcel T.asked

Hi, I have a Bodum GRANOS 3020 ,I love it make great espresso.
It started to leak and I cannot find no where the head gasket seal for it.
Any recommendation ? I leave in Hollywood Florida.
I send an email to Bodum Italy and they just said discontinued. Thank you

Possume
Possumeasked

Hi i order a bodum kettle through an on line site, when i received the kettle i realized it was very small.
On the site there was two green bodum kettles but the photo showed them as being two different shades. I later found out that they are both the same shade if the photo had of clearly showed the colour i would of order the correct one in the first place.
The reason for writing to you is that the manager of the company will only refund the cost of the kettle and i believe i should get all cost back as its an error not just on my part but on the web page.
The return kettle has been awaiting collection since tuesday at the post office to be collected so im still waiting on refund.
Is there anything you can do to help me with this issue?

Robert

Hi I was just an owner, though with these sorts of purchase I prefer to buy locally ( retail outlet ) to avoid these types of situations. Paying the postage is no different to paying the cost of using your car to return goods to a retail outlet.

Robertasked

Hi I have a Bodum coffee machine 3020 in needs repair is their a repair agent in WA

Bodum
BODUM AustraliaBodumSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Bodum representatives