Amanda

Amanda

Heavenly Coffee

The best thing I have ever spend money on.

If you look after it, service it and clean it the quality will always be maintained.

Remember to use fresh beans and not your regular grocery store packed. Find a good local roaster and your will be brewing better coffee then most cafes

Purchased in August 2018 at Breville for $2,000.00.

Noise Level

Jasmine

JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great coffee, but beware of the after-sales service

Purchased in November 2018.

Madeleine

MadeleineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Barista Coffee At Home!!

Great coffee, the crema is great. We have used a number of different brands of coffee and haven't had any issues. We just adjust the coarseness and pour time. We get a consistently great coffee every time.
Another thing we love about this machine is it has a big water tank so we're not having to fill it up all the time. The temps are set to standard and are adjustable if you want however we like the standard temp. We have recommended it to family members and so far two different side of the family have purchased one.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,599.20.

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Perfect Machine

We bought our Breville Oracle during the promotion period in August but our Pablo coffee beans ran out within the first two weeks of the teething period. Wish we had been supplied more.

Purchased in August 2019.

Product is used: Several times a week

Malibu_tan

Malibu_tanSouthwest, VIC

When it works, it's great. Sadly, it regularly doesn't work.

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,200.00.

Jenna

JennaPerth, WA

White Glove Service makes this Coffee machine worth every cent!

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,700.00.

Adam

AdamPerth, WA

Great upgrade, perfect coffee each time.

I’m based in Perth WA. Firstly I’ve just had the pleasure of having a white glove service at my house. The very pleasant and informative Emily helped me through my machines operations and made me an awesome coffee. This device was second to none and made buying the machine worth it.

I previously owned a Breville express machine which I had for just over 2 years, I wanted an upgrade to something with dual boiler and a little more auto.

I’ve had the oracle for 6 weeks and it’s been a pleasure to have. It makes consistently great coffee and the best milk.

I would buy another ( if I had the money) again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,950.00.

chichi

chichiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great coffee machine

Overall, I am pretty satisfied with this coffee machine. I use it almost everyday and it is easy to operate. Especially the auto grind/tamp function and the ability to simultaneously perform extraction and milk frothing , it saves me a lot of trouble/time compare to other coffee machines. The coffee it makes is at the right temperature as well. However, I've found inconsistency with the espresso extraction. Using the same coffee beans with the same grinding size/level, the amount of espresso extraction can be very different. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's over-extracted. Other than this, it is a very good coffee machine for the family.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,934.00.

Happy

HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect start to the morning

Purchased this machine several months ago and love it. So easy to use and never fails me. My morning cup is consistently good producing good crema and at just right temperature. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in December 2019.

GrinderBreville Smart Grinder BCG800
Anthony B

Anthony BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Coffee easy

Bought this machine a few months ago having upgraded from a Nespresso Pod machine. cannot believe how easy it is to use. love the coffee after having experimented with a few different brands of beans. simple to clean. only issue so far has been the occasional spontaneous switch off of the machine in the middle of making coffee. has been checked by a repairer who was unable to duplicate issue

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,876.00.

Cathy

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Cappucinos at home any time you want one.

Love this little machine. It makes the best cappucinos!! We use it everyday. The coffee comes out perfect everytime, not too hot and taste fabulous. We even take it on holidays with as we can not live without great coffee.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $399.00.

Cathy

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Barista style coffee in your own home.

This is a great little machine. We have coffee every morning now we have this machine. We even take it away when we go on holidays as it is portable and we can not live with out our coffee.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $499.00.

Graeme

GraemeIllawarra, NSW

Great Barista style coffee at home.

Great coffee made from your choice of beans. It grinds, tamps, and brews... and let’s you texture the milk to suit your preference and most important it’s easy to use.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $3,100.00.

Product is used: Daily

This is a follow-up review to my original comments on this coffee machine.

Purchased in April 2018.

Delphi Coracle
Delphi Coracle

I do NOT work for Breville. I am a retired photographer and coffee drinker.

Michael Chen

Michael Chen

Wouldn't buy this coffee machine

Purchased in September 2017 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

rensinoz

rensinozGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

After two years needing to spend $600 on repairs

Purchased in July 2017 for $2,700.00.

Martin

MartinNew South Wales

Require a flathead?

This is the perfect machine to create the ultimate flathead or warren coffee. I wouldn't look anywhere else. Any other brews you make are also sensational, this machine can not be beated

Purchased in February 2018.

Rachael P.

Rachael P.South West, WA

Such good value for money

My daily job is a barista so I have high expectations in coffee and what I can get out of my coffee machine

This machine is perfect for me it has a hopper to put the beans in which it then grinds - you can change the grind to make it course or fine to get the best extraction out of it

The machine has the option to steam the milk for you which it does a good job or if you’re like me and prefer creamy silky milk you do it yourself

Easy to clean love it to bits

Purchased in July 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,500.00.

Octa

OctaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issue within 2 weeks of purchase

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.00.

AndrewBrisbane

Two brand new units. Neither heat past 70 degrees

Brand new units setup per manual instructions. Neither heat past 70C. Myer were great and swapped but Breville aren’t available weekends. Tried turning off many times without success as others have suggested. Have reset the unit as well.

I can’t see what I’m missing. Any advice before I return it and go back to my previous brand?

Purchased in June 2019.

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Were you by chance filling the water tanks with demineralized water such as distilled or reverse osmosis? This is advised against by the instructions for a few reasons and may cause what you describe.

Andrew

No - general tap water which tested at level 2.

Breville
BrevilleBreville

And no flashing lights on the unit which might indicate it was attempting to heat, for example, if the steam wand was in a slightly active position, preventing it from reaching final temperature?