BodyBlendz

BodyBlendz

1.0

This brand is a joke

I purchased the collagen eye patches from this company and they’re terrible. My skin burned while using them (as did my friends, who has a totally different skin type). When I went to try them again, the patches disintegrated in the packet. The company uses trust pilot, and despite the fact that I’ve attempted to leave multiple one star reviews, none of them are published as reviews are “subject to approval”. What an absolute joke and lack of transparency, I’d love to know how many other one star reviews are sitting unpublished that could have saved my money. Don’t bother with this brand, there’s so many better products and companies out there.

Still rubbish customer service

ordered 3 Feb now 19 Feb. Still waiting.I'm in Qld, they say they are in Melbourne. 3 days is the norm
Their only response is, not our problem, we can't control Australia post. If I receive I can post it post it back at my cost and they will reimburse me,
No care whatsoever

Worst online shopping experience ever!

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how BodyBlendz compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Horrible Company!

Stephanie Kells
Stephanie KellsWoodford

Overpriced and Unreceived

It claims ship within 24 hours, its been 3 weeks and I still haven't received my order. I was overcharged $7, would not recommend buying this product. If you are after a coffee body scrub use Frank Body scrub, Its cheaper and I received my order within 3 days.

Georgiaaaaaaaa
Georgiaaaaaaaaasked

For light stretch marks is it easier to get rid off? For those using the coffee scrub, around how long do you think it takes to see results ?

MIA CHAN
MIA CHAN

I've been using my own body scrub that I make from my OWN recycled coffee beans and I'm seeing results much faster than that of BodyBlendz. I used BodyBlendz for almost a year before that incident happened (I bought 4 packs my first time purchasing) and I didn't notice any changes in the intensity of my stretch mark lines or my acne. After this incident, I figured it was more worth it to make my own and all I mix is an even amount of recycled coffee beans, salt, and blended oats. My acne has cleared up immensely, my scaring on my face has mostly disappeared, and my stretch marks are barely visible now. I'd say make it yourself, save yourself the trouble of dealing with their terrible service.

Lisa W
Lisa W

I like BodyBlendz products, they do work and took mine a week to notice the changes. Well, it is 2018. I think they have improved their products.

Other Beauty Product Brands