Bombol Bamboo

Bombol Bamboo

Katherine

KatherineAdelaide

Great bouncer

I really love this bouncer. It was very expensive compared to other bouncers on the market but I think it's worth it. Bub looks so comfortable in it and the soft bounce is really calming and gentle. It is really sturdy and strong. The only issue we've had with it is that we have a really big baby and so he outgrew the infant insert before he developed head control. I had to roll up a muslin wrap to support his head for a few months.

It's also really hard and fiddly to put together. We ended up having to order a replacement screw through Baby Junction but it came really quickly.

Expensive and not electric

We bought this before Bub was born, she's now eight weeks, have not found any use for this and was very expensive with newborn insert. I'd rather have an electric baby swing, but have this and no room for both. I don't know if this may be more useful later but I definitely wouldn't chose it again

Cathy

Well we now have two kids and I've got heaps of use from this rocker so I would revise this.
    It's washable and durable and looks great.

RubySlippers

RubySlippers

Best Baby Purchase!

We purchased our bombol bouncer in January pending the arrival of our second baby in May. It has been invaluable to us so far. He loves just chilling out in it and watching our family go about their business and whenever we have trouble getting him to sleep we pop him in it and bounce it with our foot. He goes to sleep every time without fail! It's soft, durable and well cushioned and will last him until he is much older. We have a 4yo who occasionally lays in it.
    Modern stylish design, compact, washes well in the machine, super bouncy and great colours.
    No toy bar available to fit it.

Baby Bouncers / Rockers