Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Conditioner

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

4.4
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Smell

In love - a world of difference

I absolutely love this conditioner - I don't have to use alot but it smells great, my hair feels lovely and soft and I'm already seeing improvements to my hair and ends.

Purchased in March 2021.

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Very mediocre, waste of money

I'm not sure why this product has so many good reviews. It didnt do anything for my hair. My hair is quite dry and and a bit frizzy. After using this product, it hasnt improved at all. I've had much better experience using other products.

Purchased in May 2020 for $84.95.

Smell

Fantastic Product

My hair was dry, knotty and thinning. I use this in conjunction with the Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Shampoo and have achieved fantastic results in a short period of time.

Purchased in March 2020 for $90.00.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Conditioner compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Alison M.
Alison M.Hunter Region, NSW

The best ever!!

I felt a massive difference in my hair from the first use, it was softer, less frizzy and my ends weren't 'crunchy, I absolutely love this product and can't wait for future results.

Purchased in April 2020 for $130.00.

Smell
Tez
TezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liquid gold!

I have badly damaged hair from years of colouring and bleaching. I’ve tried Olaplex which I found great but thought I’d give this a try due to Bondi boost being more natural and zero nasties. It’s amazing from the packaging to the smell, I wouldn’t use anything else!

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo

Actually works

I naturally have very thick, frizzy and dry hair. This along with the rapid repair shampoo has really tamed it. My hair actually feels softer to touch, looks healthier and less frizzy. Only wish the bottle was bigger.

Purchased in February 2020.

Best Shampoo/conditioner ever!

Ive been using Rapid Repair paired with the miracle mask for several months now and am amazed with the improvement in my hair. T
Love this product, and it smells amazing!!

Purchased in December 2019.

Rhianna
RhiannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It actually works and smells so good

My hair was falling out so badly after a large dose of steroids to help my lungs. Bondi Boost Rapid Repair (and hair growth) are the only products to actually stop it falling out and help it growing stronger again. I had tried a few other brands and nothing worked!

Purchased in December 2018 for $109.90.

Smell
See all Bondi Boost Rapid Repair reviews