VS Sassoon Hot Air Brush 'n Style VS8080A

VS Sassoon Hot Air Brush 'n Style VS8080A

• MPN: VS8080A
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

4.4
  • Hair Length Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1)
Beena
BeenaSydney, NSW

Excellent product for the price

I have wavy and super frizzy hair but this one always gives a smooth and shiny finish to my hair.
Easy to use and totally worth the price (which in fact is quite affordable)
I would say, it's a must have for girls with my hair type.

Purchased in at Myer for $39.99.

Maggie

Even a numpty like me can use it

I got a new haircut and needed to style it for the first time in my life. I found this easy to use and handy. It's nice and light and has a choice of brushes. I use the ceramic one the most but watch out, if you use it on a hot day that ceramic can get mighty hot. Highly recommend.

Rez
RezSydney, NSW

It is ok

It is ok to dry your hair, but if you have thick, long hair it will take a while. I thought it will straight my hair as well as it says brush and style whlie drying them but it does nothing.

Purchased in at Myer Online Store for $28.

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Super convenient

I got very straight hair and after using this hot hair brush, my hair becomes more natural and fluffy. If i am too lazy that morning, I would just directly using it as a hair brush as well. Would recommend this as it’s so convenient.

Purchased in .

Hair Stylers

Find out how VS Sassoon Hot Air Brush 'n Style VS8080A compares to other Hair Stylers

Ellie E.
Ellie E.

Love it so much

This hair curler curls my hair so naturally and you can together using it to brush your hair. However, it can not use it as a hair dryer as it’s too small, but the air brush can use to style your hair.

Purchased in .

Francis
Francis

Cant live without it

I literally using it everyday as this is super convenient to use. I use it everyday as a hair brush everyday and it can at the same time style my hair in. The price is also so resonable, would definitely recommend

Purchased in for $35.

• Incentivised Review No

Bring back the VS6777/2A please!

I have a VS808A but only because VS6777/2A has been discontinued.
In comparison - the old VS6777/2A has smaller brushes and lower heat settings - perfect for fine and short hair. I can't find any hair dryer/curler/styler like it anywhere and would buy the old model in a heart beat if it became available again.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Pat
Pat

Love it

I have been using this hot hair brush for ages and wouldn't travel without it. I have very curly hair, and it smooths it out very well . Would recommend it

Ford
FordMelbourne

Can't Live Without It

AMY
AMYSydney, NSW

Good for dry and comb

Had my haircut short, I bought it for myself with expectation that this product will dry and style my hair at the same time....It is good to dry and comb, but styling didn't come up to my expectation...

ess
essperth

does the job

Boguth this as a xmas gift for mum and she absolutely love it. Its really easy to use and acts like a dryer and straighter in one, easy to handle and gives luscious volume. Good to use for wet to dry unlike other staringhtenders. Comes with interchangeable brushes as well.

larlee
larleeCentral West, NSW

really great

i received this as a christms gift was a bit sceptical at first but once i used it i found it was so easy to use.the cord was long enough unlike others where u continually pull it out of the power socket while using it was very happy with it

rcf43
rcf43North-West & West coast, TAS

Should have bought one years ago.

My wife has always been fussy about her hair. Recently she had the knuckle replaced in her right hand index finger. With your hand out of action how do you dry and comb at the same time. A friend lent her an other brand blow and dry and it just did the job. On the internet researching and came across what we thought was the prime answer. Lightweight, easy to use and I have never seen her hair looking better. We bought ours online from David Jones. Wonderful machine. Happy wife Happy life.

jason21
jason21Sydney

Style and wave your hair easily!

This is an excellent product and I love using it. It is not hot to burn my skin and I can relax using it. I like that I can style my hair in minutes from wet to dry and bouncy. I do not need to blowdry with a hairdryer like I used to do. This is just perfect for medium fine hair.

Jude
JudeBELAIR SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Makes styling easy!

Hairdresser suggested this item as have fine and no body in my hair. This made a lot of difference when styling my hair and the bounce lasts a few days.

Marleneasked

I bought the brush in Sydney. Can I use it in Europe?

Of course! Ill take an adaptor. Thank you so much, Marl

Of course! I'll take an adaptor. Totally forgot. Thank you very much. Marl

Ann F.
Ann F.asked

How is this different to the VS frizz defence brush ??

Julie
Julie asked

Does this straighten your hair as well? Thanks

Maggie

Well it's not designated as a hair straightener but I imagine that it could be used to straighten your hair by simply brushing downwards instead of curling it under, which is what I do.

See all VS Sassoon Hot Air Brush 'n Style VS8080A questions

Get an answer from our members and VS Sassoon representatives

Details ·

Features:

• The VS Sassoon Hot Air Brush ‘n Style VS8080A is made to add volume, shape, and shine to your hair, so that you can create a salon-worthy blowdry at home.
  • Even heat ceramic tourmaline technology helps tame frizz and give you smooth, sleek results.
  • You can start off by using the 38mm thermal brush for initial drying and styling, and then follow with the 25mm hard bristle brush to add the finishing touches to your locks - such as ends and fringes.
  • The Hot Air Brush has 2 heat settings that let you choose a temperature that’s optimal for your hair type and desired style.
  • Although designed with shorter hair in mind, the hair styler is suitable for most hair types, including fine, damaged, and normal hair.
  • This product is backed by a 2-year warranty.
CategoryHair Stylers