Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

Forget the rest - Bonninton's is the Best

The only consistently reliable cough syrup on the market today at an extraordinarily reasonable price. I've been using Bonnington's for over 20 years and it has yet to fail to deliver. Particularly good at soothing sore throats.

wonderul

my mum gave this to me when I was sick as a kid in the 70's. (I used to get bad bronchitis) I am so happy they still make it with the same taste and formula. Bought this today on special for $5.00. I wouldn't be without it !

Great stuff

I bought this to treat a cough that was lingering after the flu, it's very soothing and worked well, and it can be taken 2 hourly. I would recommend it.

Not bad - soothes throat

Early gulps yet as I've just opened the bottle and am now doing some research on the stuff. So far its best effect is soothing a sore throat but it doesn't seem to suppress the coming cough which is what I want.

A very effective remedy

I have used bonningron irish moss for many years-i first heard a radio advertisement in association with 'mrs 'obbs.- a radio serial who sponsored it.Since then i have used it whenever i felt a cold coming on.Result? Very effective.

sick children

I didn't want to use a product with a pain killer,as my children had the symptoms of the cold coming on, all i wanted was a cough medicine.
as a adult I've used this product for years, so i tried it on my 6yr old with out any drowsiness for school it worked so well i use it for all of us now it saves a lot of money (having one medicine for all the family)
inexpensive one bottle for all

Where can I get cough medicine Irish moss? I need it for my mums cough
Gosh Joey, it's been a long time since I bought my Irish Moss but it may have been in Woolworths? Check out any of the major Stores inc. Coles.I'm pretty sure you can get from your local Coles or similar supermarket. cheersI just bought a bottle at my local IGA.

Who now produces Bonnington's Irish Moss?
Aspen Pharmocore Australia Pty Ltd 34-36 ChandosSt St Leonards NSW 2065. remember Sip Sip Sip

Similar listings