Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

See the Best Throat & Cough Medicines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mylan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great product.........

This product never fails me have used it for 20 years easy to take no drugs always in the frig I regard this as a proven product and easy to underestimate until taken......

Purchased at Woolworths.

Taste
Garrett
GarrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Forget the rest - Bonninton's is the Best

The only consistently reliable cough syrup on the market today at an extraordinarily reasonable price. I've been using Bonnington's for over 20 years and it has yet to fail to deliver. Particularly good at soothing sore throats.

Contains sucrose & glucose

kittykat
kittykatSydney, NSW

wonderul

my mum gave this to me when I was sick as a kid in the 70's. (I used to get bad bronchitis) I am so happy they still make it with the same taste and formula. Bought this today on special for $5.00. I wouldn't be without it !

Throat & Cough Medicines

Find out how Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup compares to other Throat & Cough Medicines

Great stuff

I bought this to treat a cough that was lingering after the flu, it's very soothing and worked well, and it can be taken 2 hourly. I would recommend it.

paulneri
paulneriKingston 2604, ACT

Not bad - soothes throat

Early gulps yet as I've just opened the bottle and am now doing some research on the stuff. So far its best effect is soothing a sore throat but it doesn't seem to suppress the coming cough which is what I want.

A very effective remedy

I have used bonningron irish moss for many years-i first heard a radio advertisement in association with 'mrs 'obbs.- a radio serial who sponsored it.Since then i have used it whenever i felt a cold coming on.Result? Very effective.

robert39
robert39SYDNEY

sick children

I didn't want to use a product with a pain killer,as my children had the symptoms of the cold coming on, all i wanted was a cough medicine.
as a adult I've used this product for years, so i tried it on my 6yr old with out any drowsiness for school it worked so well i use it for all of us now it saves a lot of money (having one medicine for all the family)
inexpensive one bottle for all

Sid B.
Sid B.asked

Is Irish Moss cough syrup OK with warfarin

check with your dr!!!

Ria88
Ria88asked

Is it safe to give to my son who's 18 months? He's had a cough for the past 5 days now. I've spoken to other mothers and some have said they've been giving it to their kids who are younger than 6 and have had no problems.

Doug E.

I am not a health professional and cannot give advise, for a child that young you should consult your doctor.
Sometimes when I have a stubborn scratchy cough I take some Bonningtons and follow up with a couple of teaspoons of good quality honey ('Beechworth'-Vic) it has a soothing effect. perhaps try a little honey with your 18 month old but small amounts only. And speak to a health pro....!

Kevin
Kevinasked

I thought I remembered a cough mixture bottle label showing a defiant knight holding a sword and shield surrounded by nasty germ-like creatures at his feet. It seems this wasn't BIM, any clues from historical (I mean old) readers as to what is was?

See all Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup questions