Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

Bonnington’s Irish Moss Cough Syrup

See the Best Throat & Cough Medicines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GarrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Forget the rest - Bonninton's is the Best

The only consistently reliable cough syrup on the market today at an extraordinarily reasonable price. I've been using Bonnington's for over 20 years and it has yet to fail to deliver. Particularly good at soothing sore throats.

Contains sucrose & glucose

kittykat

kittykatSydney, NSW

wonderul

my mum gave this to me when I was sick as a kid in the 70's. (I used to get bad bronchitis) I am so happy they still make it with the same taste and formula. Bought this today on special for $5.00. I wouldn't be without it !

Great stuff

I bought this to treat a cough that was lingering after the flu, it's very soothing and worked well, and it can be taken 2 hourly. I would recommend it.

paulneri

paulneriKingston 2604, ACT

Not bad - soothes throat

Early gulps yet as I've just opened the bottle and am now doing some research on the stuff. So far its best effect is soothing a sore throat but it doesn't seem to suppress the coming cough which is what I want.

A very effective remedy

I have used bonningron irish moss for many years-i first heard a radio advertisement in association with 'mrs 'obbs.- a radio serial who sponsored it.Since then i have used it whenever i felt a cold coming on.Result? Very effective.

robert39

robert39SYDNEY

sick children

I didn't want to use a product with a pain killer,as my children had the symptoms of the cold coming on, all i wanted was a cough medicine.
as a adult I've used this product for years, so i tried it on my 6yr old with out any drowsiness for school it worked so well i use it for all of us now it saves a lot of money (having one medicine for all the family)
inexpensive one bottle for all

Tui Alexander

Tui Alexanderasked

Does it break up the mucus in the chest

Garrett

The best way to find an answer to your question is to spend $5.00 and try it!

Not again.

Not again.asked

This ok for diabetics? Any sugars or substitutes?

Contains sucrose & glucose

Ellyasked

Why doesn't Bonningtons Irish Moss taste anything like it did back in the 1950s and 60s? Just bought some today (now owned by GlaxoSmithCline I note, cynically) and the taste of it is truly disgusting... harsh and 'chemically'. It used to have a wonderful mild aniseed/licorice taste... I've never forgotten it. So very disappointed.

Garrett

It still tastes OK and is as effective as ever! The ingredients do not contain chemicals being plant based!

Elly

I agree it is still effective; it just tastes like I've swallowed mothballs.

Get an answer from our members and Mylan representatives