Bosch

Friday_arvo

Friday_arvoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bosch serie 4 washing machine

We’ve had nothing but issues with this machine. Specific cycles have never worked. It constantly stops mid cycle. Door gets jammed and the emergency door unlock sometimes doesn’t work. It’s been a nightmare to deal with and we will be replacing it after it’s been fixed by service repair. Never purchasing a Bosch appliance again. Absolute rubbish.

Alan

AlanWestern Australia

Runs beautifully

The dishwasher Series 6 is everything that Bosch claims. The two drawer with separate cutlery movable basket is perfect for our needs. I would fully recommend this product for anyone wanting everything desirable in a dishwasher at a good price.

Store LocationAppliances Online WA
Carmen B.

Carmen B.Central Queensland, QLD

BOSCH Terrible

Terrible! Purchased BOSCH Hot Water System for $1000 lasted 3 1/2years paid a plumber to fix it, one month later needed two more new parts. When I called BOSCH in Melbourne would not replace faulty. service terrible

Store LocationBOSCH Melbourne
Pillay

Pillay

Not if you have small kids or pets.

As an oven it's a good product but I tapped the inside glass (of 3 panels) and the outside glass shattered all over our kitchen. If I had knocked this glass I would if perhaps expected someone but it was the tiniest of taps on the other side with the rack that made it shatter. If I had had a child or pet nearby they would of been severely hurt. Bosch agreed to replace the part free of charge but not the call out or labour because it was 10 weeks out of warranty. I am worried about this occuring again so please take care if you buy a Bosch product.

Store LocationWinning Appliance's

Mickey

MickeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Ridiculous design

Had a Bosch dishwasher with an error 9 fault displaying. No heat. Bought a new heat pump and tried to repair it myself. How difficult was this. The bottom of the dishwasher had no removable plate. To get the heat pump out and replace, I had to cut a big hole in the bottom of the dishwasher with a grinder to get my hand inside so I could remove and replace the part. What a ridiculous design and so unnecessarily time consuming. Plus the part itself costs around $225 plus freight. Obviously Bosch have no interest in seeing their own dishwashers get fixed.
Better just buy a new one. Save yourself the headaches.
Customer service was okay. Just a bad product.

Onur Aktop

Onur AktopSydney, NSW

Terrible Product, Service and Warranty

Store LocationAppliances Online

Manwithinternet

ManwithinternetMelbourne

Expensive products and expensive to fix

I bought a washing machine and paid more.to get a Bosch thinking it would last. The washing loads had to be reduced over the years as the cleaning quality deteriorated. The machine would not function at all and the error codes from the machine pointed us in the wrong direction thinking it was an easy fix. We eventually had to call a technician out which was when we found out it was cheaper to buy a new brand than fix the machine. The technician wasn't confident he knew what was causing the issue and recommended parts be changed which was a very costly recommendation without guarantees we would have a functioning machine. By this time we didn't have a washing machine for 3 weeks and bought a competitors brand.

Excellent customer service and after sales care

I have owned Bosch products for over 15 years. I recently replaced my Bosch front loader washing machine, with a new Bosch front loader, after 12 years of hard service.

With our Bosch dishwasher recently, I was required to call their Customer service centre. From the very beginning the service was excellent and the technician who attended was very friendly, efficient and diagnosed and fixed the issue with no problem whatsoever.

I will certainly continue to buy and recommend Bosch.

kirstie

kirstieSydney, NSW

Bad service

I rang up Bosch for my washer machine service who they forwarded my details onto the company called Sydney appliances I found this company disgusting they didn’t turn up on the day they were supposed to and turned up 2 days later without a call and I found the tech to be very unhelpful and he didn’t seem to know what he was doing. He left with the machine still not working. I would not recommend this company at all. I have now gone and purchased a new washer.

Lou

LouMelbourne

Problems from the start and abysmal customer service

We had issues with our new bosch dishwasher from the very start, malfunction mid operation, customer service were abrupt and unhelpful. We tried to escalate the complaint beyond the customer service dept to no avail. Off to consumer affairs we go. Never will we buy a bosch appliance again.

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor standard of goods and service.

Purchased 3 items from Bosch.

1. Coktop - very low profile heat transfers to laminate damaging it very thin stainless steel.
2. Washing machine. Broke down in the first 3 months. Bosch service charged $280. Did not fix because plummer changed hose out of warranty also paid $300 insurance - never used.
3 . oven worked for 3 months now fan has broken down.
Wasted aporox $ 4000 on bosch appliances all broken down in 3 months of purchase. BUYER BEWARE.

Store LocationThe good guys

Hi Annie,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Appliances.
If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Barry B.

Barry B.Perth, WA

Two parts broken within a month then over a month without a washing machine!!

I've been without a washing machine for over a month, after only having the machine for a month and a half, originally called in around 20/08. Repeatedly been told lies that they will get back to me within 24-48 hours saying parts will be in on Friday 13/09 when I finally get an answer a week later on 20/09 after calling them every day, and what do I hear, oh the part had only been ordered on the morning of 20/09 after somebody finally figured out what was going on. Tomorrow marks 27/09, and guess what, no part... Yay Bosch doing a real stellar job there. Real sick of it, no offers of a loan machine and didn't ask for one cause I figured two weeks max, not a month!

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Customer Service

Store LocationDomayne Bundall
Jane Thomas

Jane ThomasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bosch do not stand by warranty

• +4
Store LocationAppliances on line

RoseMelbourne

My washing machine broke only 2.5 years old!!!

This is my first ever washing machine and i have not been able to wash my clothes for 2 weeks now. Washing machine is faulty. Does not work only 2.5 years old.
I have checked the vents and all to see if there's any blockages, none I can see of. When i called Bosch customer care; the consultant had NO empathy, did not care. I am very unhappy and disappointed with the washing machine and the whole experience. Bosch Please help!!

Rose

I have responded. Please check my email.

Bluesky

BlueskySydney, NSW

Bosch Dryer out of Warranty........Fixed Under Warranty!!!

Store LocationBing Lee Mona Vale

Cath

Cath

dishwasher repair

Dishwasher stopped working at 4 months. Customer assistance: waiting 2 months for a repair of service, multiple phonecalls, customer assistants were actually lying - could not believe it, they are on the mission of really annoying you, just something to do in their very important office lives I guess. Repairmen arrived without parts and any ideas about the model. Rude and worthless service. It a 0 star

Store Locationwinning appliances

terrible

shocking service - no service actually. Have tried to call for weeks, no return calls, fridge broken again.
I understand issues occur however having no customer support is unreasonable. very poor Bosch

Worst ever purchasing experience

Store LocationDavid Jones
H.V.L.D

Hello - I have emailed as suggested. I look forward to hearing from you.

H.V.L.D

An update for anyone who's interested on the level of customer service from Bosch: Basically none - I have not heard back from them since sending an email as they suggested.