Bosch

Gemma

GemmaDarling Downs, QLD

Terrible Service!

Our less than one year old dishwasher cord burnt out for some reason, we were informed by an electrician to contact Bosch as it was still under warranty. I contact them via email, after 1 week I had no response so I called them, waited on hold for ages, got told a service ticket had been lodged with a local service provider. When I contacted the local service provider a week later they had heard nothing from Bosch and advised that they can’t do anything until Bosch calls them. So here I am, back at the beginning of the process and still without a dishwasher after two weeks.

I will never buy Bosch again as it’s such a run around dealing with their customer service.

HELEN

HELENHunter Region, NSW

Faulty Product And Extremely Poor Customer Service

I purchased a BOSCH oven early last year. When the oven is turned on condensation starts to form in the oven cavity to the point where it is dripping down the inside of the oven door so the whole oven has to be wiped down after each use. Despite having lodged a complaint to BOSCH on 8 October 2020 and 2 service calls later my emails to BOSCH have not been returned so I thought I would call them to see what was going on despite the fact that they indicated they would get back to me in early December. Bad idea. I was placed on hold for 20 minutes and hung up so I sent another email to them. With some luck someone might actually see and read this review and get back to me regarding reference BSH11131- A1190199.

Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Service

Order ref no 0970464165 have been dealing with Bosch for 2 months and have been assured every day that someone at Bosch was going to arrange to pick up our faulty fridge and provide a partial refund. Everyday when we call we get told that it is going to happen and it never does. It is a never happens. Case number 4240518733 Claims I am going to have a phone call and it never happens.

Store LocationMelbourne, Vic

MaxCLaunceston, TAS

SM6P6B dishwasher

Our previous Bosch dishwasher lasted for 15 years and was replaced by a middle range Bosch machine because of trust in the product. The new dishwasher was purchased March 2017 and in December 2020 it stopped drying the dishes. What was expected to be a reasonably economical repair turned out to be prohibitively expensive because the heating element is apparently part of the motor. Obviously it is no longer a sensible option to purchase expensive products in the hope of obtaining reliability, so it would appear that the best option is to avoid expensive rubbish from Germany, go for cheap rubbish from China and simply replace it when it fails.

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Andres

AndresSydney, NSW

disappointed with an oven, poor customer service

I bought a steam oven, arrived faulty.
Called CS booked an appointment and 3 time the technician never arrived. Customer service doesn’t seem to care much about it.
I have the faulty product for about 3 months now.
[Name Removed] attended the call

Appalling Customer Service

Brand new rangehood not working. 8 weeks after first contact with Bosch still getting the run around. Technician came in with a number of excuses ready without proper action. After following up numerous times with Bosch still no resolution . Absolute useless Customer Service, avoid at all costs. Your time and money is better spent elsewhere.

Belinda L.

Belinda L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot get dishwasher repaired, even though it is under warranty.

Super Silence dishwasher is 1.5 years old. Logged a call with customer service to address error code 24, which continues to appear, despite checking pump cover, cleaning filter multiple times, and draining hose multiple times. It has been a week and I still haven't been advised when a technician can attend. I called them again and was told they are having trouble finding a technician in my area. This is not good enough, what is the point of having a warranty if there is no one to repair it? If there is no resolution within the next week I will take up with consumer affairs. Send a technician or give me a new machine.

Beren

Bosch dishwasher smp66mxo1a unsatisfactory appliance

Store LocationOn line

Mano M.

Mano M.

Induction cooktop malfunction second day of purchase

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Gail Winkworth

Gail WinkworthCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Not good for families

Our Bosch WAW28441AU 8kg front load washer is still under warranty so we’re disappointed to be told that the service call today for “clothing sucked into the pump” is not covered by that warranty. Apparently the appliance handbook explains that small items must be washed in bags otherwise they may be sucked into the pump. This renders the Bosch unsuitable for families who every day wash dozens of small items such as socks, baby clothes etc, or as in our case today, a scarf. It is impractical for most families to bag every such item. Our previous washing machines served us for many years without needing service call outs. So far we have required call outs on three occasions since purchasing the machine in 2019.

Store LocationThe Good Guys Belconnen

Would never buy again!

I bought both the Bosch washer and dryer and they have caused me problems ever since I purchased. These aren't cheap products and I have had to have technicians out a couple of times to fix. Similar problems that have been fixed before are starting to reappear again. Really disappointed.

AMAC

AMACGippsland, VIC

Parts delivery

Yesterday I ordered spare parts for our microwave. Today they were delivered to us 280kms from Clayton. The despatcher, she was excellent, knew her product and the service excellent.
Thanks Bosch.

Store LocationClayton
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Slight delay but excellent service provided

My initial service date got delayed, however, on the service day the repairer arrived at the designated time and provided excellent service to fixing my washing machine. Myself and my piled up clothes couldn’t be more happier at how well its back in function.

Store LocationAppliancesOnline

WoofAnywhere

Waiting to hear back from Bosch....

Store LocationWinning Appliances

K & T Linehan.

K & T Linehan.South East Queensland, QLD

Bosch appliance customer service appalling!!!

Contacted customer service as per details on the warranty via email and phone requesting a replacement of a light bulb to a newly purchased oven.

An extensive period have lapsed and not one reply correspondence or return phone call from the manufacturer have addressed my concern.

Eventually contacted the retailer who obliged by offering a replacement part from the display stock.

My concern is if I require further assistance for a major problem what awaits? I would think a replacement light bulb would be a simple request in resolving this matter.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Brisbane.
Unhappy gardener

Unhappy gardenerPerth, WA

Bosch washing machines just don't last

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Very disappointed with Bosch service and performance.

Store LocationCame installed with Mirvac new apartment.

Email sent.

Andrew

After contacting Bosch they reimbursed me for the cost of the parts which was a fairly satisfactory outcome.

Nathan

Nathan

Poor service on a faulty item

After 4 weeks waiting and 2 visits of a technician for repair Bosch drier under warranty, the drier problem still exists.
The technician is trying to convince me that everything is fine, but drum still turning with heavy blocking resistance
When asked why this wasn’t happened before the breakdown the technician cannot give me a clear answer?
I specially visited the store and tried the same drier model from the display which drum turning just fine
I have similar Bosch washing machine and all good- drum rotating freely
Bosch have to pay more attention to the problem and fix it properly
Very disappointed

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Very Satisfied

The service technician who attended my home in Sydney was very considerate and knowledgeable. He listened carefully to my concerns and was able to quickly resolve the problem. Quality customer service.