Bosch

kirstie

kirstieSydney, NSW

Bad service

I rang up Bosch for my washer machine service who they forwarded my details onto the company called Sydney appliances I found this company disgusting they didn’t turn up on the day they were supposed to and turned up 2 days later without a call and I found the tech to be very unhelpful and he didn’t seem to know what he was doing. He left with the machine still not working. I would not recommend this company at all. I have now gone and purchased a new washer.

Lou

LouMelbourne

Problems from the start and abysmal customer service

We had issues with our new bosch dishwasher from the very start, malfunction mid operation, customer service were abrupt and unhelpful. We tried to escalate the complaint beyond the customer service dept to no avail. Off to consumer affairs we go. Never will we buy a bosch appliance again.

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor standard of goods and service.

Purchased 3 items from Bosch.

1. Coktop - very low profile heat transfers to laminate damaging it very thin stainless steel.
2. Washing machine. Broke down in the first 3 months. Bosch service charged $280. Did not fix because plummer changed hose out of warranty also paid $300 insurance - never used.
3 . oven worked for 3 months now fan has broken down.
Wasted aporox $ 4000 on bosch appliances all broken down in 3 months of purchase. BUYER BEWARE.

Store LocationThe good guys

Hi Annie,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Appliances.
If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Barry B.

Barry B.Perth, WA

Two parts broken within a month then over a month without a washing machine!!

I've been without a washing machine for over a month, after only having the machine for a month and a half, originally called in around 20/08. Repeatedly been told lies that they will get back to me within 24-48 hours saying parts will be in on Friday 13/09 when I finally get an answer a week later on 20/09 after calling them every day, and what do I hear, oh the part had only been ordered on the morning of 20/09 after somebody finally figured out what was going on. Tomorrow marks 27/09, and guess what, no part... Yay Bosch doing a real stellar job there. Real sick of it, no offers of a loan machine and didn't ask for one cause I figured two weeks max, not a month!

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Customer Service

Store LocationDomayne Bundall

Jane Thomas

Jane ThomasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bosch do not stand by warranty

• +4
Store LocationAppliances on line

RoseMelbourne

My washing machine broke only 2.5 years old!!!

This is my first ever washing machine and i have not been able to wash my clothes for 2 weeks now. Washing machine is faulty. Does not work only 2.5 years old.
I have checked the vents and all to see if there's any blockages, none I can see of. When i called Bosch customer care; the consultant had NO empathy, did not care. I am very unhappy and disappointed with the washing machine and the whole experience. Bosch Please help!!

Rose

I have responded. Please check my email.

Bluesky

BlueskySydney, NSW

Bosch Dryer out of Warranty........Fixed Under Warranty!!!

Store LocationBing Lee Mona Vale
Cath

Cath

dishwasher repair

Dishwasher stopped working at 4 months. Customer assistance: waiting 2 months for a repair of service, multiple phonecalls, customer assistants were actually lying - could not believe it, they are on the mission of really annoying you, just something to do in their very important office lives I guess. Repairmen arrived without parts and any ideas about the model. Rude and worthless service. It a 0 star

Store Locationwinning appliances

terrible

shocking service - no service actually. Have tried to call for weeks, no return calls, fridge broken again.
I understand issues occur however having no customer support is unreasonable. very poor Bosch

Worst ever purchasing experience

Store LocationDavid Jones
H.V.L.D

Hello - I have emailed as suggested. I look forward to hearing from you.

H.V.L.D

An update for anyone who's interested on the level of customer service from Bosch: Basically none - I have not heard back from them since sending an email as they suggested.

Products that don't last and then are not covered by the warranty, good job Bosch

Many of the '"better" brands coat their PCBS with a lacquer designed to reduce the conductivity of the board and thus minimise damage caused by insects etc. Wish i had known this before i purchased a Bosch dishwasher, my cockroaches have put my machine in the graveyard, no warranty thanks Bosch will never buy from you or recommend you to anyone.

redwineAU

Good unless your machine breaks down

Store LocationDavid Jones online store
redwine

I emailed a month ago as requested and have heard nothing back

Juny

JunySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bosch Assessing Customer Claim Too Slow

We bought a Bosch washing machine from David Jones at Chermside, Brisbane. The delivery staff installed it, unfortunately the connection was leaking water and damaged our newly renovated laundry cupboard. According to the request by Bosch, we submitted two quotes for repairing the damage, and we were told that it will be done very soon. however , from the submission of the claim on 11th May 2019 until now we are still waiting for the repair. The Bosch ticket # is 201951193000154231. We want to know when this repair can be done and have contacted them many time by phone and emails but they never reply back to us. the Customer Liaison Officer dealing our claim is [Name Removed].

Store LocationDavid Jones at Chermside shopping center, Brisbane
Adrian Mole

Adrian MolePerth, WA

The worst customer experience ever !

The Bosch Rep lies and you can never get through to customer service. Wish I had gone with another brand....
They have left me with no washing machine or dryer for over a week now.
I stood next to the sales guy when he was speaking with Bosch to confirm all items were in stock and would be delivered within 2 days. The Bosch rep confirmed it. They are now telling us another 2 weeks after a week of the sales guy trying to obtain the stock. Liars, liars, liars. Never again

Store LocationGood Guys Clarkson
MEK

MEKPerth, WA

Induction Cooktop No Customer Service

Bosh Induction Cooktop stopped working. Took 7 days for the call out paid the call out fee upfront. We were told they didn’t know what was wrong. The technician informed us if he installed the parts we had no guarantee it would resolve the problem. It became a gamble! We decided not to proceed as the cost was escalating. We had to pay for parts and labour and no solutions. We’re now having to purchase another induction cooktop. Tried calling the customer liaison officer numerous times leaving messages and emails and no response. We also have a Bosh dishwasher with a cracked main face panel which is another issue. All our kitchen appliances are Bosh. Very disappointed with the poor standard of the appliances and lack of customer service.

SamSouth Australia

Bosch Dishwasher Series 6

I bought this Serious 6 Dishwasher 4 years ago and pump faulty. Never buy anything from Bosch again. Any cheap dishwasher can last more than that. Customer services Terrible not friendly. Asking proof of purchase and query on my invoice owning? No follow up until you ring and told you. Not fit for purpose. Wasting time and money

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Sam, Thanks for providing the details required. We'll call you to assist. Kind Regards Bosch Home Australia

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bosch Dishwasher Series 6

Purchased dishwasher 21/3/17, 2 years 4 months old. It's now making loud grinding noises and error codes before finishing. Customer service said call out $110 and $10 per 6 mins to determine fault. Unacceptable to breakdown under 3 years, thought Bosch was a good brand, what a joke ......

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Girls on phone were lovely but service very poor.

New ceramic cooktop purchased in November. Installed February. Has never worked. Two Bosch service calls and three electricians passing the buck to each other. August now and still no cooktop.

Store LocationWinnings

Martin Stoklasa

Martin StoklasaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

induction cooktop

2 of 4 elements of our one year old induction cooktop stopped working. It took just one phone call to Bosch Customer Service, not even one week later our cooktop has been fixed by very good Bosch's technician. Very impressed.

Store LocationHarvey Norman