Bosch Home Appliances Athlet BCH6AT25AU (White)

Bosch Home Appliances Athlet BCH6AT25AU (White)

MPN: BCH6AT25AU

taylahhenning

taylahhenningIllawarra, NSW

I love this vacuum, so easy to use!

I use this vacuum on tiles, carpet and wood. It works perfectly! The three settings are amazing. Its so handy to have instead of a big vacuum that needs to be plugged in. It charges quickly and lasts for about 40 minutes.

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

goldhn

goldhnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soooo disappointed

I purchased this about 6 months ago and was so impressed. Could do almost my entire house on one charge. 6 months later and I now get about 5-6 minutes from it. That is useless to me.

Miss Liss

Miss LissPilbara, WA

Cordless vacs forever

I chose this vacuuum because it had high power and it was cordless (so much easier). I wouldn't go back to corded vacuums ever again after experiencing the convenience. It's lightweight, great suction and good run time. So convenient having it just upright on charge in the corner to use so easily. It's making a louder noise lately but still works really well. recommend

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $300.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Siemen F.

Siemen F.

Very very good vacuum!

Amazing vacuum, especially compared to the Dyson which would be it's main competitor.

At this price point, there can simply not be a better choice on the market.

It does a spectacular job, wooden floors and carpet, does not matter. it works!
Easy to clean, easy to maintain and easy to empty! can't ask for much more.
The battery life is ok on setting 1 or 2.
When at maximum setting, it does die rather quickly, you'll get about 10 minutes out of it on max.

It's a bit heavy, but not too heavy to be annoying.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $298.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Ian

IanVincentia

Brand loyalty

We were very pleased with this mighty vac - ideal for a quick spruce up rather than lug our barrel vac upstairs for a more thorough job. The 10 mins running time on max was fine for a spruce up. Within 6 months of the 2 year factory warranty expiring though the run time was down to a couple of minutes.
A phone call to the Bosch customer care line then an email attaching the product receipt saw them mail (no charge - no pun intended) a replacement charging cord. When using the new cord didn't fix the problem another phone call saw them offer to replace the vac with a new one. The vac was 6 months out of warranty but they replaced it. It's service like this that could cause an outbreak of brand loyalty.

Purchased in August 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $399.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

laurenk168

laurenk168North Western Region, NSW

SO much better the a Dyson!!

I was always a Dyson owner, I thought they were by far the best. I was so wrong. After my Dyson broke for the 2 time in 6 months, I switches to a Bosch, and can I just say it is the BEST!
The run time on it is great, I can do my entire house in one charge, where I couldn't do that with my other vacuum. It is easy to empty and clean. It works well on all surfaces although I do find it does use a lot more charge on carpets, Which is fine they are harder to clean. I use mine on hardwood, tiles and carpet and it works great on all of them.

Purchased in December 2018.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

vineetkaur46

vineetkaur46Sydney, NSW

This is what I looking for long time !

This Bosch Vacuum is what I was looking for long time, I have corded vacuum at the moment which was very hard to use when you have two kids under five and time very consuming and extremely hard to handle.
I started using this a week ago and this thing works perfectly on my tiles, carpet and stairs , very convenient to move around my double story home.
The light alert for cleaning the filter is very helpful indicator , super easy to take out dirt from the container. I would have to now get rid of my corded vacuum which I had for long time and now I can’t live without my Bosch Vacuum which is durable, affordable , portable and powerful little thing.
Just love it ......

Matthew

MatthewKapiti Coast

Everyone should have one of these

This thing does an amazing job, it cleans better than than our plug in vacuum on full, and is really convenient not having to worry about cords etc. On medium power it can (just) clean the house If you're quick about it. Had it about 6 months now, battery hasn't noticeably deteriorated.

Purchased in August 2018.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Aly55

Aly55Perth

Use with ease

It's been really - extremely easy to use, turns well, gets under things with no problems.
I have both tiles and carpet. The lowest power setting isn't great and never use it. The middle setting works well with tiles and the max power has no issues with carpets. I have 2 cats and it all comes out well.
Obviously, the power will drain quickly on the max setting - so best to not meander when doing it. But I can get through my house, just, with using middle and max settings.

The only real problem I have is that I can't change it from normal push vacuum to the carry around version. I quite simply can not push the attachment button hard enough (which others have also struggled with) to change it.

Purchased in April 2018.

Souad El Masri

Souad El MasriSydney, NSW

“This is perfect”

For me the athlete cordless vacuum cleaner has a rating of “5” it’s brilliant and so easy to use and clean with. The vacuum has 3 power settings level 1 isn’t that good! Yet level 2 is very good for the carpet and tiles.

justkatz

justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Fabulous

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Terri

TerriSydney, NSW

Great Vacuum. Will replace with my current vacuum in a heartbeat.

• +1

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very very happy with purchase. So powerful!!

This stick vacuum cleaner is as poweful as my conventional Miele vacuum cleaner.
Since I was going to use this cleaner just to clean under the dining table where my baby drops lots of food,my expectation was not very high when I purchased. However, because this is so powerful and easy to use,I can almost replace my other cleaner.I wish I can get one more for upstairs use.
I paid $299 at Harvey Norman. Original price was $500.I was deciding between Bosch 2 in 1 ready'yy model but as Athlet is so powerful,I am happy that I paid extra $100 to get this model.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Great Vacuum Cleaner but has a rubbish handle!

We have had this vacuum for 2 years now and the handle has broken 3 times. It is not made for thick carpet!! Great vacuum for the quick clean. They tell me I have broken the handle twice there is no replacement.The handle needs the be made of stronger material.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Jacqueline

JacquelineSydney, NSW

So quick and easy to use.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
AndraP

AndraPAdelaide

As good as Dyson at a fraction of the price

I really find my Bosch cordless vacuum very effective and a great cleaner for the money. But it is heavy and difficult to use on stairs. I already had a Dyson and just wanted an extra cleaner for upstairs so this fitted the bill nicely. The price was the clincher but the lighter Dyson (or similar stick cleaners) are preferable for stairs so if you have them I wouldn’t recommend as your sole cordless vacuum. But Bosch is definitely a better performer in other ways.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

fusspotinFNQ

fusspotinFNQQld, 4870

Very useful.

I use this on wooden floors, rugs, tiles. This is handy to keep in my bedroom to quickly tidy up after pets and have a clean floor in my home office, ensuite. I don't have to worry about the power cord, and am happy to empty the small canister after each use as I have little pet birds that like to shred paper. The suction is much better than any other stick vacuum I have tried.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Aussie mum

Worked well until just out of Warranty

Chose this model as it got rave reviews on the choice web site. Initially fantastic on our tiled floors, not so good on carpet. Battery longevity never lived up to product description, I think the longest it ever lasted was 20 minutes. Now we are lucky if we get two minutes. Lots of turning on & off & manoeuvres of handle to keep it going. Took it to a battery shop to get it replaced & were told it would cost more than the vacuum is worth. Worst $400 I ever spent! Would not purchase again.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Aussie mum, could you please send us an email at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, listing the problems you're having and quoting BSH3673 in the subject line. We'll sort it out for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Tigg

TiggGold Coast

Very Effective Whole House Cleaner!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Good when new

Was good till it hit its 2nd year.glad i had bought extended warranty.vacuumed bits dropped out when stood upright (on charge).extremely uncomfortable tu use attatchments.stopped sucking efficiently.battery was lasting less each time.when new it was great. Very light and great suction.very manouverable.i hope Bosch get this fixed as they are a reputable brand

Date PurchasedMar 2016