Bosch Athlet Zoo'o ProAnimal BCH6ZOOAU

Bosch Athlet Zoo'o ProAnimal BCH6ZOOAU

MPN: BCH6ZOOAU

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (23) · No (9)
  • Battery Life

JulieBatemans Bay

Absolutely love it .... but

Absolutely love this, I have 2 one upstairs and one down .... but the downstairs one although fully charged, cuts out after 2 mins. Very disappointing as these are the best I’ve ever had. I’ve had this one for about a year.

Purchased in February 2020.

radaradaMid North Coast, NSW

Bosch vacuum cleaner very dissatisfied

Vacuum loses charge only was good for one year I get three minutes its not worth the money
Very dissatisfied
Using on tile floors Held charge for only three minutes very frustrating

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $400.00.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Great vacuum when it works

Love the power of this vacuum but it seems to be one issue after the other. First the handle snapped and I purchased a new one for $100. Not a week later the turbo will only last 2-3 seconds before the vacuum switches off completely! Now the floor brush has stopped spinning! As mentioned, great vacuum when it works, perhaps I have a dud!

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bosch Athlet Zoo'o ProAnimal BCH6ZOOAU compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Robin B.
Robin B.Sydney, NSW

Battery doesn't hold charge

We've had this vacuum cleaner for a couple of years. It doesn't hold charge for more than 3 minutes, not long enough to do a single room. Super disappointing. It worked pretty well for the first 12 months, so I'd be interested to see how the reviewers above now feel now that they've had the device for a longer period of time.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Stefan
StefanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Some good, some bad points

I have owned the Bosch Athlet for four years now. There are points about it that I like and some I don't. Here is what I like: the battery life is good. The original battery is still working with enough capacity to clean the house. The machine is light and the suction is sufficient. Negatives: Small stones can get caught in the brush drive, which makes it significantly noisier. I actually bought a new brush head after three years. The detachable handle can break easily if your kid decides to use it as a witches broom.

Purchased in March 2017 for $600.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
paul
paul

so easy to use

More than happy with my purchase . I bought this for my wife,s birthday. she absolutely loves this vacuum , so easy to use. can be charged with a simple cord charger supplied with the vacuum cleaner , has turbo head for all types of flooring.

Purchased in October 2020 at The Good Guys.

PollyannaSouthern and Hills, SA

Bosch beats all the others

Our new Bosch stick vac is amazing. It has two settings and will pick up even the smallest piece of anything on the floor or carpet. It is light and is the best Vac we have ever owned. We would recommend it to everyone

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Direct Online for $347.27.

Ivanka
IvankaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service from Bosch

After a previous review, and with no mutual resolution, I would just like to raise my objections again. I am still extremely disappointed with the service at Bosch and this appliance. After a few months I've finally calmed down enough to take this matter on again. All I want is a mutual resolution and to move on from this matter. For the price of this appliance I would have expected it to last longer than it has. I sincerely want a fair and reasonable outcome after all the trouble I've had with the Bosch call centre.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

LittleQuill
LittleQuillQueensland

I adore this thing!

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $439.00.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Unit & Awesome Customer Service

Perfect for my little unit... picks up all the dog hair. Wouldn’t say it has 60mins worth of charge, but there again I run it on turbo and it does have enough charge to get around each room.

I was super devastated today after 3 years the handle snapped in half mid vacuum.

A quick call to the Bosch customer service line and a new handle is on its way at no cost! How’s that for service!

Couldn’t be happier

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Mel,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch BCH6ZOOAU, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Battery doesn't last

It's very disappointing that after 4 years the battery will not recharge. I called Bosch and was told that a replacement battery is $193 and cannot be fitted without technical know how!! That means I have to throw the unit out!

Purchased in June 2017.

Very disappointing!

Very disappointed in this vacuum cleaner. It seems to have a design fault where the dirt getting sucked up seems to remain in the tube, rather than going into the dust container, so every few minutes I have to stop and clean out the tube, otherwise the dirt spills out all over the carpet already vacuumed. The turbo is strong but only lasts for a few minutes, then it reverts to "normal", i e. poor suction. The charger stopped working after a couple of months- however Bosch did replace it speedily and free of charge. I thought my Dyson was overrated - however I am sorry I did not buy another one instead of this one.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $450.00.

Ivanka
IvankaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I had read the review on this product earlier......!

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Mulder
MulderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Utter Garbage

Purchased this unit mid-May for vacuuming pet hair. It is useless in this application - a broom works better!
Then, less than a month old the rotating brush stops working. Could it get any worse? Well, yes it can!
I tried ringing the (so-called) Bosch customer service number - that's a waste of time so I emailed them - twice! And no response...
A product not fit for purpose and a "customer service" department with zero service...great combination!

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $440.00.

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Solid product, exceptional customer service

Update to the below: Bosch customer service were sensational and even though my product was out of warranty they replaced it via the retailer. Very simple and easy experience. Would recommend.

Old review:
Was great when I purchased it, however after almost exactly 2 years (warranty period) the battery doesn’t last long at all - probably half the time it used. Suction was very powerful and product of a decent standard but would prefer battery to last more than 2 years.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $400.00.

Daniel P
Daniel Pasked

I purchased this vacuum just over 2 years ago and for the past year or so the battery life has slowly declined, now almost to the point of only lasting less than 5 mins and being very in practical to use.

Wondering if there is anyway to replace the battery pack in this device or if there is anyway to have it considered for warranty claim?

Julie

I don’t know but mines gone the same .. I went back to Harvey Norman today and as it’s still under warranty I’m taking it back tomorrow and they’re refunding for it.

They are a crap product

Hi Daniel P,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your vacuum cleaner. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Judithasked

Is it possible to replace battery of Bosch Zoo’o? This is our second machine. Great little vacuum cleaner but short lived each time. Wondering if it would be economical to change the battery. Has anyone done this?

Hi Judith,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Vacuum Cleaner. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Judith

Thank you. The battery cannot be replaced but Charlotte was pleasant and helpful and our situation is under review.

Judith

Bosch has been extremely helpful in resolving our problem. Excellent company for fair dealing.

Trish
Trish asked

Why does my cordless flash red after seconds of turning it on? And also when I turn it off everything I just sucked up falls out

Pollyanna

I have no idea. We do not have that problem. It sounds like you do not have the dust container plugged in properly. I suggest you read the manual or contact the supplyer or Bosch directly

See all Bosch Athlet Zoo'o ProAnimal BCH6ZOOAU questions