MPN: PPH6A6B20A
5.0 from 1 review

Loving it

I had to go gas as I would of preferred Induction but not enough power in apartment, Chose this from Good Guys frankston looking for a sleek look and not big cast iron trivets. This has great new control knobs not low medium high but graded from 1-9 so you have a lot more control of heat. as Gas can never give you a low heat when doing gentle cooking now I have it with this, Very happy !

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi Anita T, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch PPH6A6B20A Cooktop, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

PPS9A6B90A, believe we just purchased the 900 of this design and we love the mechanics of it - so easy to get a small variation in cooking gas! Looks fantastic but.....after 1 1/2 days of cooking with it and cleaning with a soft cloth and soapy water it has a slight greasy look to it with the overhead light on. Anyone know of a good solution for cleaning......diluted vinegar, etc? paper towels? methol spirits diluted etc? I spent too much time cleaning the trivets compared with our previous stainless steel cook top. Do the trivets pit if not cleaned each time? Thanks
HI sorry for late reply this is only my advice as a purchaser, I remove all trivets and I use a glass cleaner, once it is cool only and then i use a micro fibre cloth to clean the glass. I get no streaks that way. Now the trivets are a different story I spray them with cooking oil as this protects them from pitting and I rub it in with a cotton cloth like an old t shirt as otherwise it leaves fluff on them and leave them to absorb that, I never submerge in water as you would treat it like you treat you BBQ the oil protects it from getting rust and pitting, but when I get spills I use just detergent and a scourer but always dry them. I do the spray oil maybe every 4-6 weeks on them Cheers AnitaThanks for your answer....appreciated!

Price (RRP)$1599