Bosch PPH6A6B20A

MPN: PPH6A6B20A
Listing monitored by Bosch Home Appliances

JohnSydney, NSW

Solid unit

Simple to use and easy to adjust flame. Igniter starts burners reliably. Easy to clean and looks attractive. Solid feel and construction. No issues at this time, very happy with this appliance.

Purchased in December 2019.

KaranSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our Bosch Gas Cooktop !

The look is impressive, easy to clean (though it takes some time to clean the grease but hey it's OK), great FlameSelect technology that saves you on gas too. We replaced our old Westinghouse Gas Cooktop which stopped working. It's been nearly 6months and we don't have any issues with it. It works just perfect. The knob locks perfect on each level. We found what we actually wanted. You can't go wrong with Bosch!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,040.

Anita TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving it

I had to go gas as I would of preferred Induction but not enough power in apartment, Chose this from Good Guys frankston looking for a sleek look and not big cast iron trivets. This has great new control knobs not low medium high but graded from 1-9 so you have a lot more control of heat. as Gas can never give you a low heat when doing gentle cooking now I have it with this, Very happy !

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Martin E.
    Martin E.asked

Can this cooktop be purchased ready to go for LPG.

Hi Martin,
    Yes you can as long as the cook top is safely secured on kitchen bench or any other surface where you will be cooking on.

John

Sorry, can’t comment specifically on this model or whether available for LPG. Some appliances can be adapted (by kit) fairly easily (of course by a gas fitter). I would check the specs/ models and buy the correct one for the gas. Regards

Hi Martin E,
    We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Mavlofez
    Mavlofezasked

I have recently had this cooktop installed to match my Bosch black glass wall oven. I love the clean lines of the cooktop and the FlameSelect power selection giving accurate heating. I would like to know how to remove the control knobs as I understand that they should not be pulled straight up off the spindle.

Happy Dazasked

PPS9A6B90A, believe we just purchased the 900 of this design and we love the mechanics of it - so easy to get a small variation in cooking gas! Looks fantastic but.....after 1 1/2 days of cooking with it and cleaning with a soft cloth and soapy water it has a slight greasy look to it with the overhead light on.

Anyone know of a good solution for cleaning......diluted vinegar, etc? paper towels? methol spirits diluted etc?

I spent too much time cleaning the trivets compared with our previous stainless steel cook top. Do the trivets pit if not cleaned each time?

Happy Daz

Thanks for your answer....appreciated!

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives