Bosch PPQ7A6B20A

Looks Great, Cooks Great !

Replaced a 12 year Blanco cooktop that served us well. Purchased this Bosch as the appearance was appealing, but also the trivets were compact thus easy to clean.
We had though our cookware was the cause for things being slow to bring to boil, but it may have been the cooktop. The Bosch seems to cook & bring to boil very quickly even on a small burner. So far no cracking though we do boil large pots.
Very happy with this cooktop.

Purchased in October 2018.

Cooktop cracked

Didn't get told these cooktops cannot cope with large pots, I wouldn't have purchased it otherwise. I used a large pasta pot and it wouldn't handle the weight and it cracked. This cooktop is good if you only cook for 1 but for a family it doesn't work.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Joe A,  Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch PPQ7A6B20A cooktop and can appreciate your frustration. Please note that the user manual page 12 advises not to use large pots or heavy weights which can bend the pan support or deflect flame onto the hotplate. If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Cooktop cracked without warning

Installed with an oven as part of a kitchen pack in my new house and this is no better, the cooktop had scratch marks within a week of use, the burners started to peel away after about 2 months and finally after cooking the cooktop cracked and I have had to replace it.

Purchased in January 2019.

Great unit, easy to use

I'm pleased with this cooktop unit. The flame selectors are good, with fine flame adjustment.
The black glass looks great. It not as easy to clean as an induction but I found easy to clean. The burner are well built (made in Italy).

Hi MecAut, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch PPQ7A6B20A Cooktop, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.