Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines

Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines

WAN22120AU, WAK24160AU, WAE22466AU, etc...

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

3.8

Mrs G

Mrs GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bring back less iron setting.

After replacing my old Bosch washing machine with the new Bosch series 4 I am disappointed Bosch has removed the less iron setting which would tumble and loosen the cloths off the drum the at the end of the spin cycle.

Purchased in September 2020 at The Good Guys.

LOVE IT!!!

Bought 9 years ago.Outstanding machine in every respect. I just wish it wouldnt do the reminder beeps at the end of each cycle. It has now developed its first ever fault, So I will see if they can disconnect the beeper while they are repairing in. I am definitely sold on Bosch. My Bosch condensor dryer is awesome too

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Cynthia

CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and Quiet

I bought this product online, quickly delivery to my home. The washing machine is good, I like the super quick mode which I normally use to wash socks, the delicate mode is great for silk and clothes that normally require hand wash. It's normally quiet when washing, I use the spin function after using delicate, so that it would be quicker for the clothes to dry. It 's good for family use, even quilt and blanket washing is great.

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for A$700.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Annoying beeping

The beeping noise at finish of cycle
Is it possible to turn it down or off please
Love the machine the only problem we have with it
Washes beautifully
Can you please help
Grant Hanlon

Purchased in January 2015.

Hason

HasonSydney, NSW

A very quiet and compact front loader.

Purchased in June 2020.

Nick A.

Nick A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small but excellent quality

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for A$758.00.

Chook305

Chook305Sydney, NSW

Very quiet and quick

Researched front loaders for quietness, as my laundry is very close to kitchen and family room. Bosch doesn’t disappoint. Very quiet, efficient and washes thoroughly. We are on tank water, so water saving is essential and our water usage has dropped. Very happy with my choice, and have some much needed bench space!

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online.

Stuart Sexton

Stuart SextonSydney, NSW

Amazingly quiet

Bought to replace 10-year-old Bosch machine, this new generation machine is fantastic! Eerily quiet, I had to keep checking on it during the first few uses to see if it was still running. Ideal for a small apartment or location where quietness is important. Very efficient machine, cycle times are shorter than previous Bosch machine. More than satisfied with it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online.

Review collected in partnership with Bosch Home Appliances

Unstable during spinning

The machines washes and and clothes come out almost dry, very easy to use. But for some reason the machine cannot stay on the floor during spinning its really disturbing i even have it on video.

Purchased in May 2020 at Takealot.com for A$350.00.

Mapule S.
Mapule S.

Not scammed

Not scammedAU

Good little washer

Purchased in March 2020 at DomTech.

gymy777

gymy777Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Front Loader and love it!

Purchased this product as my very first front loader. I do love the quiet and efficiency of the machine. The manual is user friendly with many programs to suit. The finish wash is great and I like the beeper when finished as I can hear it from the end off the house.

I did research front loader machines prior to purchase. I am very happy with my choice and picked the machine up on sale so that was a bonus!

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Issue issue issue with this bosch front loader machine

This bosch front loader machine always has mold issue in the rubber gasket even though i always leave the door open. After I replaced the rubber gasket, the pcb is now burnt out. I ll avoid this machine since it just have problems one after another . I ll have to get a new washing machine during this tough time. Thanks Bosch.

Purchased in November 2012.

Amanda

AmandaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sensational Washing machine

I had to buy a washing machine quickly four weeks ago. My dream was a Bosch though I had to get machine at a budget. This one was only 100 more than the cheap one at Good Guys. Really happy with the model. Efficient with small amount of detergent required. Highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys.

Dryer TypeBosch Serie 4 WTA74200AU
Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Very good washing machine

Bought a new Bosch washing machine from Appliances online. Love the washing machine, it is so quiet!
We bought the Bosch series 4 7.5kg front loading machine which is adequate for our family of 4. Has lots of cycles to choose from. Easy to use. Love it

Elly

EllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not suitable for small items of clothing.

Todd

ToddAdelaide

Washes OK, but too many problems

Washes OK and is quite, however first week something got stuck in the outlet pipe and the entire machine had to be drained, and now after 3 months the seal st the front is damaged. Bosch's line is this is because of usage, not covered by warranty, $200 plus dollars to repair, blah blah blah. Look for something else.

Purchased in December 2019.

Jan C.

Jan C.Queensland

By far the best washing machine

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Probably a good machine, however the operating instructions are very poor.

I've just purchased and installed an WAN22120AU , It's too early to comment on it's performance but I must say the operation manual leaves a lot to be desired, not a single mention of how to perform a drum clean and also the instructions regarding refitting to transit bolts when moving house are next to non existent.

Purchased in February 2020 at Goodguys for A$675.00.

Whitney G.

Whitney G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome machine

Purchased at Mrs Secondhand for A$299.00.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Moves around very aggressively when spinning fast

Every time we run the washing machine, it moves around very aggressively and nearly knocks the dryer off from above it. It knocks open the laundry doors and makes a very loud noise! We have made sure that the machine is level.

How can we fix this?

Purchased in January 2020.

Mrs G

Mrs Gasked

Serie 4 WAN22120AU

Does the Bosch series 4 have a setting for detangling the cloths away from the drum wall after the final spin?

Hi Mrs G,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Washing Machine.
We recommend lowering the RPM on each cycle. A lower spin setting will reduce your clothes from sticking to the wall of the drum, however this may still happen due to the spin cycle.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Elle G.

Elle G.asked

WAP24160AU

Hello,

The stickers around the dial on my washing machine have almost completely faded/ wiped off.
I cant see a spare part code for stickers or decals.
Is this something I can order or do I have to replace the whole panel?
Do the replacement panels have the writing on them as in the spare parts list its shown to be blank.

Hi Elle G,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Washing Machine. We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH10951 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Sonet L.

Sonet L.asked

WAK24160AU

The water level through all the cycles are very low. Understanding the water preservation feature, this does seem to not rinse the load properly. I have used less detergent, but the strong soapy smell persists. Can the water level be adjusted, or which cycle setting will provide a better rinse option?

Hi Sonet L,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Washing Machine.
We recommend using the higher RPM. We'd like to help, if you contact us on our careline we can offer further assistance. 1300 369 744 select option 2. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives