Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines

Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines

WAN22120AU, WAK24160AU, WAE22466AU, etc...

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

rkruk

rkrukSouth East Queensland, QLD

Almost Lasted 7 years

Ours lasted almost 7 years.
Has now come up with error e21.
We Have grown from a couple to now with 3 kids so this machine was getting a good workout recently.
Shame it has rotter , it was a good machine

Purchased in January 2014 at Appliances Online for A$869.00.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Quiet great but only one too long 3hr setting to wash a 7.5kg load size.

Love that it is quiet. My partner bought the machine for its maximum load size of 7.5kg however the only setting available for that is a way too long duration of over 3hrs.
This is not practical for a large family with large loads. Other settings are great for smaller loads.
My partner won't be buying a machine alone next time.

Purchased in September 2020.

sasiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Low quality machine from Bosch

I had Bosch WAK24160AU and the build quality is very good but this one is of very low quality, never assumed that Bosch Machine can be of such a low quality and I realised the Logo is all grey in colour where as my old machine had Bosch written in Bold Red colour. This Machine is made in China but how can Bosch compromise in quality. I bought this machine from Appliancesonline.com.au .Wasted my money.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$715.00.

sasi

I already messaged and and got response saying that they will only for faulty machines not for unsatisfactory machine.

Hi sasi,
We'd like to investigate further, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11271 in the subject line with your contact number and a description of the issues you are receiving.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Mrs G

Mrs GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bring back less iron setting.

After replacing my old Bosch washing machine with the new Bosch series 4 I am disappointed Bosch has removed the less iron setting which would tumble and loosen the cloths off the drum the at the end of the spin cycle.

Purchased in September 2020 at The Good Guys.

LOVE IT!!!

Bought 9 years ago.Outstanding machine in every respect. I just wish it wouldnt do the reminder beeps at the end of each cycle. It has now developed its first ever fault, So I will see if they can disconnect the beeper while they are repairing in. I am definitely sold on Bosch. My Bosch condensor dryer is awesome too

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Cynthia

CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and Quiet

I bought this product online, quickly delivery to my home. The washing machine is good, I like the super quick mode which I normally use to wash socks, the delicate mode is great for silk and clothes that normally require hand wash. It's normally quiet when washing, I use the spin function after using delicate, so that it would be quicker for the clothes to dry. It 's good for family use, even quilt and blanket washing is great.

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for A$700.00.

Annoying beeping

The beeping noise at finish of cycle
Is it possible to turn it down or off please
Love the machine the only problem we have with it
Washes beautifully
Can you please help
Grant Hanlon

Purchased in January 2015.

Hason

HasonSydney, NSW

A very quiet and compact front loader.

Purchased in June 2020.

Nick A.

Nick A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small but excellent quality

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online for A$758.00.

Chook305

Chook305Sydney, NSW

Very quiet and quick

Researched front loaders for quietness, as my laundry is very close to kitchen and family room. Bosch doesn’t disappoint. Very quiet, efficient and washes thoroughly. We are on tank water, so water saving is essential and our water usage has dropped. Very happy with my choice, and have some much needed bench space!

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online.

Stuart Sexton

Stuart SextonSydney, NSW

Amazingly quiet

Bought to replace 10-year-old Bosch machine, this new generation machine is fantastic! Eerily quiet, I had to keep checking on it during the first few uses to see if it was still running. Ideal for a small apartment or location where quietness is important. Very efficient machine, cycle times are shorter than previous Bosch machine. More than satisfied with it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Appliances Online.

Review collected in partnership with Bosch Home Appliances

Unstable during spinning

The machines washes and and clothes come out almost dry, very easy to use. But for some reason the machine cannot stay on the floor during spinning its really disturbing i even have it on video.

Purchased in May 2020 at Takealot.com for A$350.00.

Mapule S.
Mapule S.
Not scammed

Not scammedAU

Good little washer

Purchased in March 2020 at DomTech.

gymy777

gymy777Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Front Loader and love it!

Purchased this product as my very first front loader. I do love the quiet and efficiency of the machine. The manual is user friendly with many programs to suit. The finish wash is great and I like the beeper when finished as I can hear it from the end off the house.

I did research front loader machines prior to purchase. I am very happy with my choice and picked the machine up on sale so that was a bonus!

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Issue issue issue with this bosch front loader machine

This bosch front loader machine always has mold issue in the rubber gasket even though i always leave the door open. After I replaced the rubber gasket, the pcb is now burnt out. I ll avoid this machine since it just have problems one after another . I ll have to get a new washing machine during this tough time. Thanks Bosch.

Purchased in November 2012.

Amanda

AmandaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sensational Washing machine

I had to buy a washing machine quickly four weeks ago. My dream was a Bosch though I had to get machine at a budget. This one was only 100 more than the cheap one at Good Guys. Really happy with the model. Efficient with small amount of detergent required. Highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys.

Dryer TypeBosch Serie 4 WTA74200AU
Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Very good washing machine

Bought a new Bosch washing machine from Appliances online. Love the washing machine, it is so quiet!
We bought the Bosch series 4 7.5kg front loading machine which is adequate for our family of 4. Has lots of cycles to choose from. Easy to use. Love it

Elly

EllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not suitable for small items of clothing.

Todd

ToddAdelaide

Washes OK, but too many problems

Washes OK and is quite, however first week something got stuck in the outlet pipe and the entire machine had to be drained, and now after 3 months the seal st the front is damaged. Bosch's line is this is because of usage, not covered by warranty, $200 plus dollars to repair, blah blah blah. Look for something else.

Purchased in December 2019.

Jan C.

Jan C.Queensland

By far the best washing machine

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Bruce

Bruceasked

Serie 4 WAN22120AU

My landlord has provided this washing machine, but the cloths come out quite damp compared to my previous top-loader. They aren't wet exactly, but not very dry either. Damper than I would expect. The supplier said that if they don't find a problem they will charge me for the callout. So I guess I'm stuck with this problem. Is there a fault, or do front loaders not spin dry so well?

Sarah.L

Sarah.Lasked

Serie 4 WAN22120AU

I've had this machine for 8 months. I did 3 loads of washing yesterday. The first 2 were fine and on the 3rd, it sounded like it was running completely differently. I went and had a look at it and the tap light was lit up and the normal amount of water was not getting into it. There are no changes or issues with the water pressure everywhere else in my house and the fact 2 loads were fine and then it did this out of nowhere. I ran a load today and it still has low pressure and is showing the tap light. What could be causing this and what can I do to fix it?

Hi Sarah L,
Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Washing Machine. We recommend checking the connection to your inlet hose and water connection.
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Rachael Adams

Rachael Adamsasked

Serie 4 WAN22120AU

A friend has a 15 min quick wash setting on her Bosch. I was wondering about the settings on this one. And how many kilos for each setting? (A previous reviewer commented on needing a full 3hrs for 7.5kg)

Hi Rachel Adams,
Thanks for your question. We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11599 in the subject line we will email you further information about WAN22120AU.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 14 Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines
Bosch WAP24160AU
  • Discontinued

Bosch WAP24160AU

3.5
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) A$1,299.00A$1,299.00
Capacity7.5 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Auto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialPlasticPlastic
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Dimensions 848 x 598 x 550 mm848 x 598 x 550 mm
Motor TypeConventional (Belt Drive)Direct Drive (Inverter)
Max Spin Speed 1,100 rpm1,100 rpm
Maximum Noise Level75 db
Weight70 kg
Country of ManufactureGermanyGermany
StackableYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJul 2013
Replaced byBosch WAK24160AU
ManualDownload manualDownload manual and manual 2Download manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 14 Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines