Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines

Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines

WAN22120AU, WAK24160AU, WAE22466AU, etc...

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Elly

EllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not suitable for small items of clothing.

Todd

ToddAdelaide

Washes OK, but too many problems

Washes OK and is quite, however first week something got stuck in the outlet pipe and the entire machine had to be drained, and now after 3 months the seal st the front is damaged. Bosch's line is this is because of usage, not covered by warranty, $200 plus dollars to repair, blah blah blah. Look for something else.

Purchased in December 2019.

Jan C.

Jan C.Queensland

By far the best washing machine

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Probably a good machine, however the operating instructions are very poor.

I've just purchased and installed an WAN22120AU , It's too early to comment on it's performance but I must say the operation manual leaves a lot to be desired, not a single mention of how to perform a drum clean and also the instructions regarding refitting to transit bolts when moving house are next to non existent.

Purchased in February 2020 at Goodguys for $675.00.

Whitney G.

Whitney G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome machine

Purchased at Mrs Secondhand for $299.00.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Moves around very aggressively when spinning fast

Every time we run the washing machine, it moves around very aggressively and nearly knocks the dryer off from above it. It knocks open the laundry doors and makes a very loud noise! We have made sure that the machine is level.

How can we fix this?

Purchased in January 2020.

Liam M

Liam MSydney, NSW

Great Product

I replaced my old machine with this newer model and have had no issues since. I wash a whole range of Clothes from sports wear to business shirts and have been happy.

Purchased in November 2019.

AngeHobart, TAS

Rubber seal faulty??

Is the rubber seal splitting a known fault with this model? My machine has just started leaking water through the door when in operation and it appears that the seal is faulty. Interested to hear other people's experience as this appears to be a common issues. If it's a fault - is it covered by the warranty?

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $675.00.

Ange

So - would would I have a claim to make under consumer law? Surely the seal should reasonably last as long as the minimum warranty on the machine itself e.g. 2 years.

Hi Ange,
We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH8232 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Nicola

NicolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Loving this machine so far, clothes are clean, clothes are a bit after than with my top loader but it's still a good machine nice and quiet. I would recommend it.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $595.00.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 4.5kg AD55

Jims

JimsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very quiet & easy to use

Running so quiet & very easy to use, my 70-year old mom loves it so much.

What a very clever design of holes on the rubber seal to lose the drain to avoid mold.

Maybe my socket is too high, the wire is not long enough to me.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online for $629.00.

Didie

DidieAU

THE BEST

I bought my 7.5 kl maching last week and l love it. Very economical with water. Very quiet and does a fabulous wash. I would recommend this one 100 percent

Purchased in December 2019 for $640.00.

Bbm289

Bbm289Sydney, NSW

Simple, reliable workhorse

Got this as a replacement for my old machine of ten years. Although it has a conventional motor, not one of the magnetic brushless ones, its been quiet and efficient. Love it so far.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bing Lee Online store.

subash v.

subash v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A trustworthy brand

Easy to use and performs efficiently.Noise level is low and has different modes for quilt and kidswear as well. Doesn't spoils the clothes. Clothes are easy to iron and dry quickly.

Purchased in July 2018 for $699.00.

Joy

JoyMelbourne

Very nice machine

My old LG died and want to get a better one. In my home country I had a bosch which was going good evening after 18 years. So didn't have a second thought and got this.

Am Happy with the performance, no complaints so far. (This model is made in China).

I bought this from appliancesonline and the installation was part of the cost. But the delivery guy refused to do the installation saying that he was not asked to do so. But that is a different thing. (I installed it myself)

The machine is fine and it does what it is best at.

Purchased in October 2019.

Duddles mum

Duddles mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little front loader

7.5kg of washing capacity. Very quiet motor, has a 15 Min quick wash, easy to operate. Has several different washing cycles, delicates, cotton etc, has led panel easy to read. Only connects to cold water which heats for hot/warm washes inbuilt leak proof hose. As a three compartment detergent draw.

Osman

OsmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Energy efficient and water saving, a good reliable purchase.

This is our 1st Bosch washing machine we had.Tbh,sceptical when salesman recommend us but he is definately right.We had compare the bills,we save heaps..We always had Friday our laundry day.Family of 7.Fully recommended.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $799.00.

yasmar

yasmar

Good so far

Brought this for the misses about a month ago so far she likes it,pretty quiet I've had to check if its actually still running ,15 min quick wash works well I have noticed some dry spots on clothes sometimes full loads long wash ,where not overloading it but still most times seams to wash very well,

spitfire99

spitfire99AU

Great Value

Replaced a 17 year old Bosch washing machine with the equivalent model in Jan 2019 when on sale and considering it was much cheaper, I am very pleased so far. It produces excellent results, has more programs than I need, larger capacity drum and I can wash doonas and pillows at home for the first time. It is quiet and efficient in use, the only complaint would be that it can take hours to complete a cottons program, I usually use a mixed program which takes about an hour. It has speed and eco options, which I don't use except for very long washes, and an extra rinse option which I always use. Overall, a very good washing machine and great value.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $578.00.

Caleb M.

Caleb M.Perth, WA

Good but!

Have only had my front loader for 6 months and today just didn't turn on. I Rang to get booked for repair and was quoted 12 days to service. very long wait and a bit of a inconvenience. I Went with bosch for reliably.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $609.00.

papercut1486

papercut1486Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer

We've only used it for a week and we're liking it so far. It's so quiet! The guys from appliancesonline did also a great job of installing it, all we have to do is turn it on!

Purchased in September 2019.