Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Coffee Machines

Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Coffee Machines

CTL636ES1, CTL636ES6 (Stainless Steel), CTL636EB6 (Black)

2.5

• Product is used

DMAPerth, WA

faulty machine

just bought my bosch built in coffee machine last 17th of May..used it since 23rd of May, weve been noticing that the coffee never get hot even u select the "very hot" option in temp and today 30th of May, its no longer working...it suddenly hang up and eventually stop working...guess we got a faulty machine! called bosch australia and they said someone will contact me in 2 days to say when they will be able to come and check it out...ridiculous!and i just also found out that its wifi system doesnt work in Australia at all!very unhappy customer!

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Product is usedDaily
arti76

arti76Sydney, NSW

Fancy coffee for our office

Date PurchasedApr 2018

deanhoppitt1

deanhoppitt1asked

Serie 8 Built-in Coffee Machines

Hi Bosch, I love my CTL636EB6 my wife and I have several a day each. Just one thing about the WiFi and home connect. As it’s not available in Aus yet and I can’t find the settings on the device how will this be access? Will the CTL636EB6 be able to even use hone connect when it comes out or is it not even a WiFi device as I can’t even find the settings to add my WiFi.

Lauren W.asked

CTL636ES1

I have the Serie | 8 Built-In Fully Automatic Coffee Machine Stainless steel CTL636ES6. Love the machine, great coffee but having so much trouble with the "smart" features. Does anyone have a link to the correct app to download? I keep being told that home connect is not available in Australia.

DMA

yes it cannot...that's what we should have asked the seller before purchasing the product...but its a nice machine..except that its coffee is not as hot as u want it to be...

Lauren W.

Surely there's a way to do it. Why would the machine be sold in Australia at all if you can't use the smart functions? I'm sure I saw this machine on the block and it was working via google assistant?

Hi Lauren,
Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch CTL636ES1.
The service is not available in Australia yet. By buying a WiFi enabled Home Appliance from the Bosch you will be ready to use the Home Connect service when it becomes available in Australia
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 3 Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Coffee Machines
Bosch CTL636ES1
  • Discontinued

Bosch CTL636ES1

2.5
CategoryBuilt-in Coffee Machines and Fully Automatic Coffee MachinesBuilt-in Coffee Machines and Fully Automatic Coffee MachinesBuilt-in Coffee Machines and Fully Automatic Coffee Machines
Price (RRP) A$4,699.00A$4,699.00A$3,999.00
FeaturesDisplay Panel
Milk FrotherIntegrated
Bean GrinderIntegrated Blade Grinder
Coffee Bean Capacity500 g
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manual