2Philips EP4346

88% · 71 · 13%

Product is used
  • Daily (8)
Milk Frothing
See the Best Coffee Machines in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ryan
RyanVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC16 posts

GARY
GARYQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent Machine great hot coffee

Great machine wife & myself love it from day one had a ( Delonghi prima donna before this machine 5 times in for repair under warranty then out of warranty another repair as well) . Philips 4300 has stronger coffee using the same beans as well as much hotter coffee and milk is hotter as well, the milk system is so much better to keep clean overall no compliants with this machine 10 out of 10 so far Show details ·  1
Debra
DebraNSWMid North Coast, NSW

How much longer should I persevere?

I'm really trying very hard to love my machine (4300 LatteGo), I really want to, but hubby hates it, (more than 6 months later) and so far I'm struggling to say too many good things about it! I love the simplicity of it, but trying to get a decent coffee is a struggle. It's drinkable but nothing like I expected out of this expensive machine. I'm using top quality beans purchased from a high end and popular cafe. It's difficult to also speak to someone to get some solid advice. I'm now thinking of getting rid of it - copping the loss, and buying another pod machine, which I upgraded to this one. Show details
Legs
Legs17 posts

Paul S.
Paul S.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Mick
MickQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Great little coffee machine, just a bit unreliable

The quality of the coffee is very good and consistent as well as the temperature. The only negative is the unreliable action of the on/off button, sometimes it takes up to 5 minutes or so to be activated. Show details ·  1
Ron
RonWAPerth, WA

A Great Machine

I've had this machine for approximately 6 months now. I can't find a fault with this unit. It makes great coffee, quick to set up and use and very easy to clean. Show details ·  1
yawoodQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD37 posts

Radas
Radas

Hi, I was just wondering if Philips is going to release the 5400 series coffee machine in Australia

JlMMY
JlMMY

I too was wondering, what a weak answer from @Philips Domestic Appliances

Jackie
Jackie

Where can I purchase this machine in Adelaide?

yawood

Any of the obvious places such as Harvey Norman or Good Guys. Or you can shop on line with Amazon and get free delivery.

happytrimmer

I have just purchased a LatteGo EP/2231/40 which has a similar milk container and inbuilt frother. It seems diffcult if not impossible to suck most of the milk out. Do you have to actually throw away the remaining milk to clean the assembly after use? I tried increasing the quantity above high, but contrary to the manual the machine stopped frothing milk before I wanted to stop it.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines