Jura E8

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Ankit

Ankit Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad cx service and no follow up

Purchased for A$2,500.00.

Milk Frothing
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Ian Faneco

Ian FanecoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee, every time

Our Jura E8 provides us with fantastic coffee, everytime. The only downside is having to clean the milk system after every use, a small price to pay for great coffee.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$1,850.00.

Heather

HeatherNorth Queensland, QLD

Note regarding a previous review by Bob E.

Like Bob E we were disappointed with the amount of maintenance required including changing the filter, cleaning the milk system etc so we voiced our concerns to Jura. All our issues were answered promptly and, with one simple step, ie extending the auto turn off time on the machine, problems appear to be sorted. I also purchased the plastic milk system cleaner container and use water in it and now do two hot milk portions using the water after every couple of coffees and the milk system is fine. I also rinse out the milk dispenser hose after every coffee. Hope this helps

Purchased in August 2020 at Joyce Mayne for A$1,753.00.

AJB

AJBIllawarra, NSW

I couldn't be happier with my purchase

I received this as a Christmas gift and couldn't be happier! Excellent tasting coffee with various settings to be able to personalise taste. Purchased the fancy (not chilled) milk canister and stainless steel hose for a tidy appearance. Very easy to operate and did I mention the coffee tastes wonderful?!

Purchased in December 2020 at David Jones.

Review collected in partnership with JURA Australia

Awesome ,perfect coffee every time,!

All facets positive no criticism at all.superior to the earlier model.easy to clean,great customer service.l can say no more.suggest you reduce your text requirement to less than the thirty word min!,,,

Purchased in November 2020.

Raff

RaffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine and support

When I bought the E8 and tried it I noticed the milk coming out with too much steam and thought something wasn’t right. A local representative Annie was so helpful and willing to give me a replacement part (on a public holiday) with no questions asked.
Coming from manual machines I didn’t expect the milk to be latte art quality but when adjusting the steam pressure I found that I can get it really close which is exactly what I wanted when I can’t be bothered with the manual machine.
Really happy with the quality and great local support too.
Highly recommend this unit.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,800.00.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Raff, Thank you for your review we are so happy to hear your enjoying your E8 coffee machine with help from Annie.

Andy R.

Andy R.Perth

Jura E8, better than the F8

This machine, although not cheap, makes excellent coffee, hotter than the F8. The F8 made over 6,000 units before it died. I hope to get the same from the E8. The controls are all intuitive and allow for variation. Very happy.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Dear Andy R.
Thank you for your review we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the E8 coffee machine. If you need any assistance please contact us on 1300 285 872 or email support-au@jura.com
JURA Australia.

SunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Machine has broken down after 6 weeks

I have had my E8 for approximately 6 weeks and have enjoyed good coffee, Unfortunately though this week the milk foamer nozzle just dropped off into the cup as it was preparing the drink. On closer inspection it looks like rubber seals or seat has failed and the nozzle won't seat back in its housing so when the milk ejects through the foamer the nozzle just gets blown into the cup and milk sprays every where. I am now having to use a 3rd party milk foamer along side the machine, The machine does make ok coffee I'm just disappointed i can't use it to its full potential even after following guidelines on cleaning and rinsing the machine and foamer.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,000.00.

Bob EHunter Region, NSW

Not happy

Makes great coffee, but the machine needs constant maintenance. The milk tube and foamer constantly block and need disassembly to clean them. Almost from day one it told me the filter needs replacing (I use filtered water in my machine). I think it represents poor value for money.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$2,640.00.

Bob E

Have a look at all the good comments - Jura has thanked them for the great reviews, but not ONE single comment to the poor reviews. Sad :-(

Giuseppe Jaculli

Giuseppe JaculliIllawarra, NSW

Jura e8

I find my Jura E8 coffee machine awesome .
I have had it now 2 years and 5 months.
The only thing I don’t like is the milk is not hot enough, even when you program it to be hot.
Apart from that.. A beautiful piece of machinery.

Purchased in January 2018 at David Jones.

JURA AustraliaJURA Australia

Hi Giuseppe, thank you for the excellent feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your new E8. Kind Regards, JURA Australia

Brenton  Locke

Brenton LockeCentral, SA

Must have in everyone’s life, perfect for us

We had an old Jura, over 10 years so when she broke down we had to have another as she has always been great to us.
The Coffee is always perfect

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

JURA AustraliaJURA Australia

Hi Brenton, thank you for the excellent feedback. Wishing you another 10 years of coffee pleasure! Kind Regards, JURA Australia

Sheree M.

Sheree M.Victoria

Coffee is cold... and the milk stopped froffing

For a machine that is over $2,000 - it is the biggest waste of money. We have had the machine since September 2019. Over that time we have had to increase our milk on both the flat white and cuppacino by nearly double time to just get the milk out. It’s always been cold and I’ve had to heat it for 20 seconds in the microwave! The temp settings are on high... and I can’t get them any higher! The Froffer isn’t as good as it used to be. We rinse the milk system before and after our coffees and I descale half way along the red line (descaling twice as often) to try and make it work better! I absolutely hate the machine and few we were absolutely ripped off!

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,300.00.

Edwin M

Edwin MPeel, WA

Avoid this machine

Waste of Money. As mentioned by other reviews on this page (which I wish I read before buying this machine), milk a little above luke warm, flat white is way too foamy more like a Cappuccino. Called Jura, can't adjust amount of foam on this machine . You cant have simple warmed/hot milk only foamy milk.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,550.00.

Sanja

SanjaPerth, WA

Best Coffee machine

It is definitely one of the best machines, if it was only a little more affordable it would be perfect. The coffee is ground so well and the taste is delicious.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,300.00.

Dear Sanja,
We are so happy to hear your enjoying the JURA E8 coffee machine and the fresh coffee taste, if you need any assistance please call 1300 285 872 or email support team on support2@au.jura.com.
Kylie - Aftersales Manager

Not me

Not me

Perfect jura E8

Bought 6 month ago best machine on the market. Coffee taste nice froth milk and easy to use. Love jura. The only think milk not that hot when frothing. Other then that worth every cent.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$1,850.00.

GrinderBing lee

Rita

Rita

Cold milk frother

We wanted a completely automatic machine and purchased a Jura. The coffee was really good but the milk frother did not make the milk hot enough. When I contacted Jura they told me to warm up my cup or microwave the milk before hand. That seemed silly to me I could have purchased a cheaper machine and bought a milk frother. I ended up buying a milk frother from Starbucks and used that for a while. Then I purchased a Breville and it does everything the Jura did with a bigger water tank and bean holder and the milk frother makes the milk as hot.

Purchased in February 2016 for A$1,500.00.

Lanz

LanzPeel, WA

What a fantastic Machine Jura

This coffee machine is so smart, it makes a hot coffee, perfect lattes, perfect function for frothing milk. We love our jura and would definitely purchase again in the future, they are reknowned for being the best coffee machine on the market. The E8 is quiet, slimline, looks great and best of all makes exactly what I want it to make. perfect cups of coffee everytime.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Doug

DougPerth, WA

Don't believe them

We have had our Jura E8 for two weeks now and the coffee temperature is terrible. Jura's solution to our complaints is to heat the cup with boiling water first and then make the coffee with the frother set to no froth and then microwave the coffee. How do you make a cappuccino without the creamy texture and why should I waste power and water to solve a coffee making problem caused bu their machine. Also in case you ask we have changed all the possible settings in the machine. In short this machine is a genuine waste of my money ($1880 AU) and it looks like I am not going to be able to rectify it through Jura. Problem solved thanks to Harvey Norman, returned the jura and purchased the Sunbeam Torino.. now this makes great coffee

Date PurchasedNov 2018
JillyATL

JillyATLCumming

Milk is not hot - detailed review

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Sally Browne

Sally BrowneMackay

Fantastic Machine

I bought this for my husband who absolutely loves his coffee, but only bought a nice coffee from Maccas and we only had instant at home, he has tried all of the different cups of coffee the machine has to offer and he loves them all, even my sons love it

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Sue sasked

I'm posting this again, my Jura E8 milk frothier is blasting the milk more than before always clean it after use.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why have you avoided contacting them directly for an immediate answer ?

Sue s

Thought this was the contact site

Sue sasked

Have two Jura machines a Z6 at home and an E8 at our holiday home, used regularly but of late the milk is blasting out, can u help, it's cleaned regularly.

Sunny

The milk foamer on my E8 failed and JURA A sent me a replacement but it’s the wrong foamer for the machine and won’t fit.. so iv had to continue to use my Nespresso milk foamer separately as JURA A won’t respond to me. I would suggest taking the foamer off after each use and soaking it in hot water

Sue s

Yes I do clean it after use

Bob E

These machines are "HIGH" maintenance. I certainly would never buy another

peter m.asked

my e8 perfomed well for the first 2 months and then I changed the water filter. Since then it periodically says “system filling” after switching on and the coffee splutters out. I have used hot water to get rid of air bubbles a few times, but it happens again later. I think a bit of water filter has lodged inside and is letting air in. Not very good for a new machine

Bob E

Try it without the water filter to see if it is still doing that. It will rule out whether it is an issue with the replacement filter or the machine. If it is only 2 months old it should be covered by warranty. I have had the same filter in the machine for some 8 months. The machine keeps telling me to replace the filter, even though the flow is still good (I use filtered water in my machine). I reckon the "change the filter" bit is a marketing gimmick.

peter m.

already tried that and it still happens. If you use the machine througout the day it’s ok, but leave it off for a day or two and air seems to have leaked in somewhere. I found this on the web and feel it addresses the problem. https://michaelweening.com/2012/11/04/jura-says-system-filling-error/

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

The Jura E8 is the Swiss brand's best-selling automatic coffee machine. It offers 12 one-touch coffee selections including latte macchiato and espresso doppio, along with a professional-quality fine foam frother.

Features:

• One-touch function prepares a wide range of coffees, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato as well as ‘trend specialties’ such as latte macchiatos. The machine transitions from textured milk to milk foam automatically.
  • Choose your coffee strength, quantity and temperature of water, and your brewing temperature
  • Smart Connect app lets you program your coffee selections into the machine via your smartphone or tablet. Preferences can be saved for future use.
  • Powdered coffee recognition allows you to use pre-ground coffee rather than whole beans if you wish
  • In-built cleaning systems, including rinsing, cleaning and descaling for the machine and auto-clean system for the milk frother

What reviewers liked about the Jura E8:

With 63% of reviewers awarding the Jura E8 a 4 or 5-star rating, the majority were satisfied with the machine’s performance (perhaps a relief, considering its $2,099 price tag).

These happy coffee sippers most appreciated the Jura E8’s consistency of coffee quality, with quite a few praising the ‘perfect cups of coffee’ made by their Jura automatic coffee machine. Reviewers also appreciated its solid build quality, as Jura uses stainless-steel lined thermo blocks.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines