Jura S8

Jura S8

MPNs: 15228, 15443 and S8CHROME
Listing monitored by JURA Australia

Pros

Makes delicious, barista-quality coffee
15 coffee types to choose from

Cons

Premium price at $2,790
Cleaning can be a little fiddly

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Robert Godwin
Robert GodwinNorth Queensland, QLD

Software Screen Update

I own a S8 and recently purchased an S8 for work.
The only difference appears to be the touch screen cleaning pictures.
My machine has the picture Liquid milk cleaner, my work machine has the pallet picture.
Is there a way to update the screen on my machine? I do have it connected.
App version: Version 3.1.6 Build (542082346)
File version of the machine: 28.06.22

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Robert, thank you for your review. We do not provide an update to change the screen pictures for our Generation 1 S8. Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

steve marrell
steve marrellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Touch screen freezes. Jura customer service amazing

Few problems to start with but jura customer service were amazing. Replaced item within 2 days. Will see how this one goes and will update in 3 months. When it was working, as good as any coffee I've ever had and I've drank coffee all over the world.

Purchased in for $2,599.

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for your updated review Steve, we hope this replacement lives up to your expectations. Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

Anthony B.Perth, WA

Excellent coffee machine

Very good coffee machine that makes great coffee. It takes a few goes at getting your coffee settings and requirements right. This machine allows you to take control of exactly how you want your coffee with an easy use touch screen with loads of scope for adjustments(strength, temp,quantity). My first Jura machine lasted 17 years and I hope this machine will do the same. Jura make quality machines like no other! You will not be disappointed with Jura.

Purchased in for $2,400.

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Anthony, thank you for your glowing review. We are more than happy to hear you have been a customer with us for over 17 years and continue to be. I hope your machine brings you another great experience. Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

Susan CUK
Susan CUKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect coffee every time!

We have had our Jura S8 for a couple of months now and enjoy our daily coffee fix even more with this fantastic machine. Each coffee is perfect every time!

Purchased in at David Jones.

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Susan! Thanks for the great review, we are happy you love the consistency of our machines! Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

mario c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great coffee machine and easy to operate

The quality of the coffee produced is very good. The quality is consistent , but l find the factory setting re the temperature of the coffee is on the cooler side. Heating could be increased.

Purchased in at Hear For Less for $2,500.

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Mario, thank you for your review, we are very happy to hear you love your JURA. Please feel free to contact our customer support to help you set up the temperature. Kind regards, JURA Australia

mario c.

How do l turn up the temperature of the coffee on the S8 that l have purchased. Cheers

Good coffee every time

Easy to use, quiet, just a joy to have in the kitchen. I drink 10 to 15 cups per day so I find this so convenient. You can guarantee each coffee is perfect.

Purchased in .

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi John, we are very happy to hear you enjoy your S8 that much! Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

Paula
PaulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my new coffee machine

I love my new coffee machine. I don't have to but coffee from a Cafe any more, I can get one from home which is made exactly to my taste.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Paula, we are very happy to hear you enjoy your S8! Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

The Top-Rated Coffee Machines of 2022

The ProductReview.com.au Awards for the top coffee machines (semi-automatic & manual, capsule / coffee pod, and fully automatic) of 2022 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of all the Award Winners, for everything from how easy they are to clean to their milk frothing capabilities.

the-top-rated-coffee-machines-of-2022
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips

Love the product. Love the Coffee

We had our Jura Impressa J5 for over ten years and used it everyday. With a clean and a service it would probably live on, but we decided to buy a new S8 glad we did, we love it.

Purchased in at My Coffee Shop in Richmond for $2,350.

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Jeff, thank you for your fantastic review, happy to hear you enjoy both machines! Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

Egorr
EgorrCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great machine. So quite

The S8 is a significant step up from our trusty old Deloghi. Its quieter, easier to use and makes an excellent cup of coffee. Experimenting with new beans. Temperature is good

Purchased in at David Jones Online Store for $2,299.

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Thank for your review Egorr, so happy to hear you love your S8. Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

Louisa M

It’s fantastic I love it so happy to have it

Ten out of ten it’s so easy to use clean it tells you everything you need to do is so easy to use a I love it so much you would love it as well

Purchased in for $40,000.

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Louisa, we are so happy to hear you are loving your S8. Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

Louisa M

Thanks I do love it the best the only thing o find it’s hard to get the descale tablets I have searched high and low and it really sucks

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Louisa, you can purchase our Descaling Tablets through Amazon or your local department store. Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

Review collected in partnership with JURA Australia

Fabulous Coffee every time!

The Jura S8 was easy to operate from the first. Having used manual, then pods and now this machine it seems to be the best of both worlds. Different grinding options, choose your own blends, select your coffee style etc.

Purchased in .

Best Buy!

My first ever coffee machine and I love it! I haven’t purchased a coffee since I bought this machine. I love that everything is automatic so makes my mornings hassle free. So easy to use and just as easy to clean. Highly recommend!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $2,299.

Excellent coffee machine

An excellent coffee machine with amazing support for any queries to the operation.
In fact there couldn’t be a better coffee machine for the different coffee drinks and the appearance of the machine is awe inspiring.

• Consistency

Jura S 8

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $2,200.

Review collected in partnership with JURA Australia

Better than the manual or semi automatic coffee machines.

NickMasked

1. I am considering getting one of these machines. Can it make coffee from beans, and then make decaffeinated using pre-ground coffee? I drink normal coffee and my partner drinks decaf, so if it can do both without any cleaning and mucking around that would be great.
2. Can you adjust the tamp pressure?
3. What is the monthly cost of consumables, assuming 4 coffees per day?

NickM

Thank you for the prompt response, Anna!

Meng P.asked

I've noticed that the Jura S8 is sometimes listed as MPN15433 and another shop calls it MPN15228.

There must be a difference, even though they are both called the S8.

What's the difference?

Norm
Norm

Sorry No Idea

JURA AustraliaJURA AustraliaSend a private message
Meng P.

Thank you. I thought all S8 has the aroma grinder, but thanks for clearing that up.

Kyle H.asked

My S8 keeps shutting down, now it will not start again any suggestions?

Jura A.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

I called Jura support. They are sending me a new unit. Less than a week old :/

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

Features

• The Jura S8 offers 15 coffee specialities to choose from, including espresso and latte macchiato.
  • A 4.3-inch high-resolution colour touchscreen makes the machine easy and enjoyable to use. There are images of the coffees on offer, along with graphics and animations of the steps involved in the coffee preparation process.
  • The foam frother is designed to make fine-textured foam that’s ideal for milk-based drinks.
  • A solid construction helps with longevity, and is aided by a metal water tank and chrome-plated cup grille.

Real-to-life feedback about the Jura S8 Coffee Machine

Happy coffee drinkers raved about their new Jura S8 coffee machine. They loved that their new machine had never given them a bad coffee. The machine even made reviewers look forward to getting out of bed, thanks to to the delicious coffee awaiting them.

A couple of reviewers noted that the milk system needs a little care and attention, in the form of daily cleaning after each use. While some found this process a little fiddly, others reported that it was quick and relatively hassle-free.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

The Jura S8 is a proud ProductReview 2022 Award Winner in the Fully Automatic Coffee Machines Category. Top points were awarded to the Jura S8 for its durable build quality, ease of use and excellent milk frothing capabilities.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines