Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds

Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds

See the Best Sleeping Aids in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Daniela
DanielaSydney, NSW

Excellent….while they work.

Performance was great but quality is very questionable. The buds were comfortable, the app is easy to use, sound quality is good and the carry-case/charging unit is convenient but if you are only using them for travel, test them before the year warranty period is up because you can find they no longer charge. After going on the Bose Facebook page, it appears this is a not-uncommon problem. I used mine on two trips and they were looked after carefully. Out of warranty, there is no offer of repair but if you’d like to risk it, you can buy another unit for a very slightly discounted rate. I’ll be looking elsewhere.

Cat
CatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good but not $300 worth good

Stephen Emmas
Stephen EmmasSydney, NSW

Excellent, they live on my bedside table!!

I purchased in in April 2021 (Series II) from the Qantas Rewards Store, and use them about 2-3 times per week. They work pretty much flawlessly, there are some louder sounds that won't be masked, however, snoring and the like are gone..!! I found if I sleep on my side and squash my ear in a certain angle they tend to cut off as my ear closers and blocks the sound (nothing wrong with the earbuds themselves). I would recommend them if you have difficulty sleeping, and are easily disturbed (and like a background sound).

Penny T
Penny TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally found something that works!

I’ve had these for 9 months now and I use it every night without fail. I’ve always struggled falling and staying asleep being a light sleeper and hyper sensitive to any little sound. I tried a white noise machine with earplugs but to no avail so I decided to try these out after reading some reviews. OMG am I pleased I did, nothing I’ve tried is like these babies. I’m a side sleeper and having tried so many other sleep earphones, I was hesitant they’d be comfortable but I was so surprised how comfortable they felt the entire night! It muffles all the noise that distract me and I’m able to drift off to sleep and stay asleep. I hadn’t slept so well in a very long time. Highly recommend and worth every penny!

Purchased in for $380.

joanne k.
joanne k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect nights sleep anywhere

Purchased in at Bose.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
miss--m
miss--mAU

Really uncomfortable

Bassa
BassaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BOSE Sleep Buds - They could be better!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
shazza61
shazza61Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bose sleepbuds an absolute waste of money

These sleepbuds were great for the first 3 or 4 uses. They are extremely difficult to get to connect to the charging station. I have waited over an hour to get them to connect to both my iPhone and my iPad. Then the left earbud wouldn’t connect. They have been a huge disappointment. I would never buy them again and would not recommend to anyone.

SteveE
SteveESouth East Queensland, QLD

Good.....to start with!

My sleep buds were comfortable and worked well. But after 3 months the left bud became progressively more difficult to charge and they were replaced. 6 months later the new ones started to act up. Connectivity became a challenge and the new left bud often failed to fully charge and has now stopped working altogether despite numerous attempts to reset via the recommended pin-in-hole approach. I’ve previously bought various Bose speakers and earphones and have always been impressed. These have been VERY disappointing.

Purchased in at Bose.

Wendy
WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A real game-changer

As a long-time insomnia sufferer, Bose's noise-cancelling sleep buds have made a huge difference to my quality of life and well-being - both the duration and quality of my sleep has improved and I simply can't imagine life without them.

blackhalo76
blackhalo76Ipswich Qld

Good in theory...

I wanted to like these so much but ... unfortunately, I had to return them. The lack of air inside my ear made my inner ear moist and caused ear infections. My GP said I shouldn't use them :-( A swab found two different issues which needed to be treated separately. Another thing is I sleep on my side and the pressure of the bud against my pillow would make a noise which was a bit annoying. If you sleep on your back then you won't have that issue. On a few occasions, one of them fell out during the night and I couldn't help but turn the light on to find it. Oh well, I tried.

Purchased in at JB Hifi Home for $379.

Ozzie_
Ozzie_Hunter Region, NSW

Hooray for sleep!

We purchased the sleeping buds almost a year ago to assist my husband who is a light sleeper. His quality of life has improved so much due to him getting a good nights sleep. The ear buds are easy to use, transport, clean and most of all, they do what they claim to. Our family all use the earbuds when needed. My 8 year old who is restless and find it hard to wind down at night often asks for these and is asleep in minutes. One of the ear buds did stop charging at around 6 months of use. The support from Bose was very thorough although the problem was not solved and they replaced on the spot. While both parents could not wear at the same time it does allow us to take turns in catching up on deep sleep.

Purchased in at Myer for $399.

molimu
molimuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Block out your snoring partner! Essential for hospital stays. Great for TINNITUS!

as00
as00Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It helps me sleep well

It's comfortable to use and it has softer audio than normal earbuds/headphones so it won't damage your hearing, especially if you have tinnitus. I must admit it's quite expensive, but it helps me to sleep with the looping ambient sound.
Please note this will only mask sound you do not want to hear, not a noise cancelling earbuds which I hate because of the pressure.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $317.

• Incentivised Review No

don't by Bose sleep buds what ever you do.

I bought the Bose sleep buds and from the beginning they would not function, they would not connect to blue tooth and the app you down load is missing function. Bose wont lift a finger to fix the problem except to tell what you already know, and if you do get a faulty product which is very likely they will replace it but at your cost, and inconvenience an absurd outrage. They got your and so now if stiff cheese.So totally useless, a total waste of money, Very unhappy!

Purchased in at Amazon for $350.