Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds

Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds

shazza61

shazza61Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bose sleepbuds an absolute waste of money

These sleepbuds were great for the first 3 or 4 uses. They are extremely difficult to get to connect to the charging station. I have waited over an hour to get them to connect to both my iPhone and my iPad. Then the left earbud wouldn’t connect. They have been a huge disappointment. I would never buy them again and would not recommend to anyone.

SteveE

SteveESouth East Queensland, QLD

Good.....to start with!

My sleep buds were comfortable and worked well. But after 3 months the left bud became progressively more difficult to charge and they were replaced. 6 months later the new ones started to act up. Connectivity became a challenge and the new left bud often failed to fully charge and has now stopped working altogether despite numerous attempts to reset via the recommended pin-in-hole approach. I’ve previously bought various Bose speakers and earphones and have always been impressed. These have been VERY disappointing.

Purchased in April 2018 at Bose.

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A real game-changer

As a long-time insomnia sufferer, Bose's noise-cancelling sleep buds have made a huge difference to my quality of life and well-being - both the duration and quality of my sleep has improved and I simply can't imagine life without them.

Sleeping Aids

Find out how Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds compares to other Sleeping Aids

blackhalo76

blackhalo76Ipswich Qld

Good in theory...

I wanted to like these so much but ... unfortunately, I had to return them. The lack of air inside my ear made my inner ear moist and caused ear infections. My GP said I shouldn't use them :-( A swab found two different issues which needed to be treated separately. Another thing is I sleep on my side and the pressure of the bud against my pillow would make a noise which was a bit annoying. If you sleep on your back then you won't have that issue. On a few occasions, one of them fell out during the night and I couldn't help but turn the light on to find it. Oh well, I tried.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $379.00.

Ozzie_

Ozzie_Hunter Region, NSW

Hooray for sleep!

We purchased the sleeping buds almost a year ago to assist my husband who is a light sleeper. His quality of life has improved so much due to him getting a good nights sleep. The ear buds are easy to use, transport, clean and most of all, they do what they claim to. Our family all use the earbuds when needed. My 8 year old who is restless and find it hard to wind down at night often asks for these and is asleep in minutes. One of the ear buds did stop charging at around 6 months of use. The support from Bose was very thorough although the problem was not solved and they replaced on the spot. While both parents could not wear at the same time it does allow us to take turns in catching up on deep sleep.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer for $399.00.

molimu

molimuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Block out your snoring partner! Essential for hospital stays. Great for TINNITUS!

Purchased in October 2018.

as00

as00Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It helps me sleep well

It's comfortable to use and it has softer audio than normal earbuds/headphones so it won't damage your hearing, especially if you have tinnitus. I must admit it's quite expensive, but it helps me to sleep with the looping ambient sound.
Please note this will only mask sound you do not want to hear, not a noise cancelling earbuds which I hate because of the pressure.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $317.00.

don't by Bose sleep buds what ever you do.

I bought the Bose sleep buds and from the beginning they would not function, they would not connect to blue tooth and the app you down load is missing function. Bose wont lift a finger to fix the problem except to tell what you already know, and if you do get a faulty product which is very likely they will replace it but at your cost, and inconvenience an absurd outrage. They got your and so now if stiff cheese.So totally useless, a total waste of money, Very unhappy!

Purchased in June 2015 at Amazon for $350.00.

Anna LPerth, WA

Hit and miss for some but helps me sleep

I only use the sleep buds around my partner to mask his loud snoring and it definitely helps me. I’ve heard from others it doesn’t help them. It’s basically in ear earphones that plays white noise which is controlled via an app on your phone. It really does help me fall asleep and I can’t hear the loud snoring, but I can’t seem to get the buds to stay in my ear and they always fall out and I always wake up during the night to find them. Since they are so small as well, I don’t want to lose them because it’s so expensive as well. I’ve tried changing the bud sizes but doesn’t seem to work. Otherwise it’s comfortable in the ear especially when lying on your side, but it always falls out for me.

Purchased in February 2019.

Sleeping Aids

Find out how Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds compares to other Sleeping Aids

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bose sleepbuds - Very temperamental

Purchased in April 2019 for $350.00.

Carly J

Carly JHobart, TAS

Best things ever!!!

These are just life changing!!! Worth every penny. A little fiddly to set up but other than that they are comfy and I'm super happy I got them. No regrets.

Purchased in April 2019 at Addicted to Audio for $331.00.

Sue Whelan

Sue WhelanPadstow

Bose Sleepbuds

Date PurchasedOct 2018
grell63

grell63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sleep aid? Yes. Snoring solution? No. Too expensive for what you get.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Debra

DebraAdelaide

Fantastic. 3 weeks in - well rested.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Geertjeasked

I need something that really cancels out loud music by the neighbours. And I mean REALLY loud. would these be good enough for that? I am a little concerned after reading the comments.

Anthony

These are not designed for noise cancelling. They provide what I’d describe as a passive background sound to help you sleep (if they work properly, which they didn’t in my experience) - there are a number of sound choices such as babbling brook, rustling leaves, waterfall etc. These wouldn’t be enough to overcome loud background noises. From what you’ve described I think you’d be better with noise cancelling earbuds, or go away to a quiet hotel more often.

Geertje

Thanks but I thought these were noise cancelling earbuds? And thanks for your answer as it saves me $300+! :-) Quiet hotel? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Anna L

These are noise-masking, not noise-cancelling, so I highly doubt they will do the job. You can still hear background noise slightly with none of the sounds on. These are designed to help you sleep.

CategorySleeping Aids