Bose Soundbar 700

Bose Soundbar 700

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Theo

TheoPerth

700 is the ultimate choice

Bought this superb bar to match my samsung tv in my theatre and I was thrilled the very first time I used it. The alexa built in works so great as well! Been planning on matching with the bass and bose speakers soon! highly recommended

Purchased in June 2019 at Qantas Store for $900.00.

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Excellent

I bought the top curved Samsung soundbar to match my 65” HD TV. TV great, soundbar terrible. Upgraded to the Bose 700 with Sub 700 & the sound is excellent. Easily configured to the room with the provided headset which adds definition wherever you sit in the room. Great definition & solid bass. Very happy :-)

Purchased in January 2019 at Video Pro for $3,100.00.

Sara L.

Sara L.South East Queensland, QLD

SHATTERED AND DISAPPOINTED

Purchased in June 2019 at Bose.

Music

trying to connect to this speaker is rocket science

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Karl

KarlSydney, NSW

Sick and tired of connection issues.

When it works, I find the sound great. Connected to the tv it’s great. But when want to play through Apple Music on my phone I have to spend 5 to 10 minutes trying to connect. It’s ridiculous. I just want to walk into the room connect and play not sit on the couch trying frustratingly to connect reconnect and try again try again. I’m over it. I just want the damn thing to play music when I want it. Wish I had read more reviews about this aspect of it because from reading about connection issues.... Bose don’t give a damn.

Purchased in March 2019.

Susanne

SusanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not surround sound

Changed from surround sound to the new Bose soundbar 700. Had to buy back speakers, husband could not hear properly. Still not as good as our old surround sound. Pity we thought new would be better

Purchased in July 2019.

Weak Base, Terrible App & Remote

I bought the Bose 700 with the base module. Honestly the experience was very underwhelming. The base was very subtle & didn’t pack the punch I was expecting. I found the Bose app & remote to be average & clunky to use. I’ve switched on Sonos.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for $1,800.00.

Derek F.

Derek F.Sydney, NSW

I love it!

Purchased in March 2019 at Bose Store, Parramatta, Sydney for $1,870.00.

DarylFar North Queensland, QLD

Does what it says on the box!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Russell M

Pricey but worth it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Neil C

Neil Casked

is the Bose 700 soundbar fully compatible with Foxtel iQ4 and its 4K channels?

Curious7

Curious7asked

I've purchased a Bose Soundbar 700, but not the Bass module 700. Although the sound from 700 is better than the TV sound, it's disappointing compared to my old surround sound system. Even the normal speech sounds a bit 'tinny'. Would the addition of the bass module also improve the speech or only fpr the sub woofer range of sounds.

Hi Curious
Yep the SB 700 generally would not compete with a high end 5.1 surround system which is what I had. It is however in my opinion the best soundbar on the market which does offer rear surround speakers and a base module as optional extras. I have the full system and really I haven't looked back or given it a second thought since I set it up. Really its been a breath of fresh air. The sound is extremely good for a soundbar and the surround speakers and base module are definitely worth it if you want a good cinema experience. The sound is undeniably Bose. If its a no fuss, small footprint, almost no wires, with a great remote and easy to use system you want its great. If you want a high end reference quality surround sound system go get what I had. You can enjoy looking at that huge box with a million wires hanging out of it running all over the room. They generally have complex setups and rarely suit the acoustics of your room. By the time you've got it working properly something better just came out. Also that will cost at least twice as much as the Bose!

One thing I will say is work the adjustments in the APP to get the best sound out the Bose and just sit back and enjoy.

Vish
Vish

Hi Daryl, I also have a 7.1 Yamaha setup and thinking about Bose full setup (with rear speakers) or Sonos hwoever I'm worried that the bose (or Sonos) setup will not be as good in our open plan family room. It measures 5x8 meters and then the kitchen on one side. How big is the room you are using it in?
Cheers Vish.

Get an answer from our members and Bose representatives