Bose Soundtouch 10

Bose Soundtouch 10

See the Best Speakers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Stephen Smith
Stephen SmithMid North Coast, NSW

Absolute crap

We have had the bose sound touch complete system in every room of my house for around 5 years.
We cannot stress how frustrating the system is every update it gets worse and their is an update every time you turn the crap on. Do not buy

Purchased for $2,700.

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most difficult system to set up

The sound from the speaker is quality, however Bose give little to no support in assisting. Bose don't care or offer constructive support. Good product let down by lousy service

Rohan
RohanGippsland, VIC

I hate it to the point I will never buy another Bose product again

I looked at reviews on these and noticed people had trouble pairing, but I liked Bose brand and thought it couldn’t be that hard, well it was, the initial set up was difficult and every time I went to use it it would disconnect, it sat on my bedside for months not being used and every now and again I would try and connect it, but what a difficult piece of crap, wouldn’t connect at all to Spotify either. Bose brand in my eyes now is right down the bottom- never to buy again.

glenina
glenina

Amazing sound appalling app Good price.

I was amazed at the sound quality for such a small unit. The app was always problematic, always wanting to update. Never seen an app with so many updates. I rarely use the app. Bluetooth is flawless so when your radio stations are set up you won't need the app.
I preset six internet radio stations or use bluetooth for streaming from my phone. Works fine with great sound. Even take one with me travelling. I now have three units. Very good price.
If you want to use wi fi to share all over the house rather than use bluetooth buy Sonos.

Find out how Bose Soundtouch 10 compares to other Speakers

Possibly the worst purchase in my life.

If you like headaches, you have fond the perfect product!
constant update, automatic power off after 20minutes of non use= 2 minutes startup to start listening again.
disconnects, doesnt connect... app wont work.. app wont recognize speaker...
There hasn't been a month go by without something go wrong.. called Bose 5 times, no solutions.

Purchased in for $269.

Derek O.
Derek O.New South Wales

if I could rate it minus 5 I would

NEW Samsung S20 phone. Software updated. Updated speaker software but no joy. I can't connect to YouTube Red. This software has been trouble for the last three years. Very disappointing. Great sound quality of course but rarely working.

Purchased in for $200.

Terrible

For a high end professional company that supposedly prides itself in producing high quality products, the soundtouch is just awful. Never successfully paired and played first time, continually cuts in and out, wont find products, the list goes on.
I dont mind paying top $$$ for a superior product but the new Bose is just terrible.

Purchased for $399.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
sandeep a.
sandeep a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little Hard to Set up, But good little unit for a small pad !

The bose app is abit difficult to use, so i played it directly through bluetooth. Sound is not exceptional but its decent and has an okay bass. I would recommend it for someone who has a small place and need a bang for the buck.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $220.

crustypete
crustypete

IS AWFUL AND UNRELIABLE.

The app is crap and impossible to connect properly. Terribly frustrating. If you connect the sound is good. If have wasted the last hour rebooting the speaker trying to connect and it is an endless loop trying to update itself.

Purchased in at Carindale BOSE.

BM1
BM1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a pile of crap

Expensive, and horribly unreliable. I cannot play music from any device without the sound dropping out, interrupting play every few minutes for 4 or 5 seconds.

Worst piece of sound equipment I have ever owned.

Purchased in for $240.

• Incentivised Review No

Sound is good if you can get around the app

I bought two units $200 (Canadian) can each. I have never been able to get them up and running on wifi option for more than a day and the app is brutal. They work fine when paired to a Bluetooth device but it’s only one speaker, you cannot pair both on bluetooth. In my words expensive for mediocre experience, wish I’d never made the investment.

Purchased in for $200.

Absolutely frustrating

Don’t waste your time, connection can be frustrating as many have already stated. For a top end product it has bottom end usability. The more updates the worst it gets.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $899.

Find out how Bose Soundtouch 10 compares to other Speakers

BOSE Soundtouch interface is awful!

Do not buy this product if you expect flawless interface.
The sound is spectacular, but their software is GARBAGE. Constant updates, constantly cannot find speaker. I have highspeed fiber wifi and the system constantly crashes. BOSE should be ashamed to have such a worthless interface to their speaker system, but they REFUSE to correct the problem. There must be a better system out there. Please do you research and buy a product that does not create some many headaches for the end user. I love Bose products (30 plus year customer) and they cannot figure out how to address the connectivity.

Purchased in for $999.

Nadia I.
Nadia I.South East Queensland, QLD

Sometimes great, sometimes terrible

I have 3 speakers and they can never all connect at the same time!! One will always drop out of the wifi connecting! It can get frustrating as I am using them across different rooms in a clinic setting.

Purchased in at Bose for $897.

Impossible to update WiFi on soundtouch 10

I had to replace my router and update the WiFi password. I had 15 devices to upgrade. 14 were successful, only 1 failed! The bose soundtouch 10 is impossible to upgrade, their software is appalling. I have been going round in circles. It is going in the bin!!