Bose Wave Music System

Bose Wave Music System

IV, SoundTouch IV, III, etc...

3.3

Simon C

Simon C

Very bad customer service and the product needs to get with the times

Purchased in May 2020 for A$699.00.

Ozbaker

OzbakerSouth Australia, Australia

A whole new audio experience. BRILLIANT.

Purchased in September 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$799.00.

Reasonable sound, terrible software

This unit has to function as a music player and also as a bedroom clock radio. The audio quality is solid without being amazing for that kind of role. The user interface however is awful. I wouldn't have found it acceptable in 2010. The fact you can't set the alarm not to activate in weekends defies belief at this price point. As does the fact the clock doesn't automatically set DST and doesn't synchronize to a server.

Purchased in June 2017 for A$1,000.00.

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Bose used to be synonymous with quality audio

Purchased in December 2019.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Do yourself a favour its not that good

The remote is garbage to operate is like pushing hard plastic bubble rap and the unit itself way to much base and this morning it has lost its clock and the functions are intermittent $900 going to the garbage which is a shame what happened to Bose quality do yourself buy something else check the reviews.

Purchased in March 2016.

Peter G.

Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bose Wave

This was my first Bose product, and based on it's performance it won't be my last.
The unit comes well packaged, and is very easy to set up, only taking a few minutes until you have music pumping out. The clarity and volume of the sound produced is outstanding, similar to what you'd expect from a much larger system. The versatility of the unit enables you to play music from basically any source. The old saying, "you get what you pay for" is so true, quality comes at a price, and the Bose Wave makes every cent count.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman.

terrificdeals

terrificdeals

Sound quality is good - mechanical issues let it down

Purchased in July 2015 for A$800.00.

Sheryl

SherylHunter Region, NSW

Bose Wave music system

The Bose wave music system is the best music system I have bought.The Bose has a CD player FM radio.Digital Radio.Bluetooth.and you can listen to music from Spotify.The Bose has a different speaker system giving better bass and treble.You have to listen to the sound to appreciate the quality. It is well worth the price.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Not Good...

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Jimbo

Jimbo

Great Product - Awesome Sound!!!

I had my eye on a Bose Wave Sound-touch for more than two years, doing research, checking out reviews etc. After two years I finally purchased my Wave Sound-touch and I am NOT disappointed. Great little unit that plays my CDs, has WiFi, Bluetooth and AM, FM and Digital radio stations. What a buy. I have several other Bose speaker units but this is my first integrated system, and I am over the moon. Regarding some of the BAD reviews on this website I would suggest they read the manual and use the unit as it is supposed to. NO PROBLEMS, NO ISSUES, GREAT SYSTEM. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jster

JsterTighes Hill

Great when it works

Bought Bose due to the name but have found the bluetooth to be incredibly touchy to connect. Great when it works but can take 10 minutes of connecting and reconnecting to get it to work. Very disappointed. I run Sonos through my work and this works much better via the wifi network. Sorry Bose this is an epic fail.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Nothing but bugs

I love BOSE. Have done for years. Combine BOSE with WIFI and the relationship ends. Poor slow grindingly slow updates, bad connectivity, only understood by the owner, not user friendly, 26 buttons on the remote! I want to play music! Made a mess out of it. Hopefully will improve. Sad to write this :-(
Get a grip

Can't replace the remote

Date PurchasedMay 2014
misscatherine

misscatherineMelbourne

Great for my needs, (but I'm not an expert).

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Looster

LoosterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Small and bassy

Bought a Bose Wave Music system in end October 2017 during Black Friday sale. At first I could not get used to the heavy bass sound. Hooked my TV to the Bose so the sound comes thru Bose. It sounded better than the TV speakers but it also took me a while to get used to the heavy bass sounds.
If I had bought the product at full price, I would probably be upset but at a discount, I suppose it was justified.
I use it every single day and have thus adjusted to the heavy bass sound.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Not A Domestic Goddess

Not A Domestic GoddessSydney Surrounds, NSW

You Gets What You Pays for!

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Not what I expected

Saved up and bought the Bose Wave Music System IV and amso disappointed. In the Bose store it sounded fantastic but at home it is terrible.. not happy at all. Am returning it to store. My little Radio that I put through the TV sounds 100% better, what have I done?

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Bose wave music excellence

I have owned my Bose Wave Music system for about a year now.
I have wanted one for some years and finally treated myself.
Love the sound either through the radio or through blue tooth. I don't tend to use the CD player however it is available if needed. I have also used it to connect my tv and enhance the sound while watching tv.
Neat little remote.
I will probably relocate the unit to my bedroom and use there when I install my surround sound system in my living area.
It is expensive however I'm expecting to get many many years from the unit.
Have no regrets with the unit.

Date PurchasedSep 2016