4Bosisto's Eucalyptus Solution

4.5

75%25%0%

Marion
MarionSydney39 posts

Clear liquid with eucalyptus oil

What I like about this is that it is a clear liquid and you don't have to rinse it off and it has no harmful chemicals.
I think it is great for pretty clean linoleum floors (or at least it worked on those for me).
It didn't remove marks for me on the linoleum but I am a pretty awful cleaner I confess.
I also used it on grey unsealed tiles I have in the bathroom. Moderately successful with those. Wouldn't probably buy it again cause I think I need something stronger.
Bosisto's   DM

Thankyou for your review!

AbiG
AbiGCoomera

Can't live without it, use it for everything!!!!

Eucalyptus Solution is amazing, I use it for everything.

Use solution in washing machine to help with freshness, use in mop bucket, kids baths when sick to help with their sinus system. Also put it in the humidifier in kids rooms.

Show reply

Colin R
Colin R

Excellent for many uses

I use it in conjunction with white vinegar for my rinse in the washing machine, it makes everything smell so fresh!

ANNA T. PERTH
ANNA T. PERTHPERTH3 posts

Perfect for cleaning washing machine

Eucalyptus solution is absolutly perfect for cleaning smelly washing machine.

Simple to use, no need to leave inside overnight, like other harsh chemical cleaners. Shortest washing cycle was enough. In the past i tried to use baking soda, or epsom salts, without any results. Therefore i am so very happy with this wonerful product.
perfect for cleaning smelly washing machine.
It is difficult to buy in Perth. Should be in every supermarket in cleaning section. Show reply

Xiaorong Y.
Xiaorong Y.

Hi, can the solution be diluted in water and be used as a sanitizing/ pillow spray?

Bosisto's   DM

Hi, yes absolutely! That's a great idea. Just use the dilution ratio on the bottle for a cleaning spray. Kind Regards, Bosisto's Team.

Geelong
Geelong

Can you use eucalyptus oil in a outdoor spa ?

Bosisto's   DM

Hi, yes you can as far as we're aware. But use the 100% pure not the 'Solution'. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Edward

You are advising that your products containing ethanol should not be used in vaporisers as ethanol is not good for health if breathed in. However your dust mite spray contains ethanol and as it is used domestically in bedrooms it will definitely be breathed in during spraying and while sleeping in a room where it has been used. What are the health risks of using your Dust Mite Spray?

CategoryStain Removers and All Purpose Cleaners
Product TypeLiquid
Surface Type Ceramic, Enamel, Fibreglass, Glass, Laminate, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Stone and Vinyl
Release date