Bosisto's Eucalyptus Solution

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Solution

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MarionSydney

Clear liquid with eucalyptus oil

What I like about this is that it is a clear liquid and you don't have to rinse it off and it has no harmful chemicals.
I think it is great for pretty clean linoleum floors (or at least it worked on those for me).
It didn't remove marks for me on the linoleum but I am a pretty awful cleaner I confess.
I also used it on grey unsealed tiles I have in the bathroom. Moderately successful with those. Wouldn't probably buy it again cause I think I need something stronger.

AbiG

AbiGCoomera

Can't live without it, use it for everything!!!!

Eucalyptus Solution is amazing, I use it for everything.
Use solution in washing machine to help with freshness, use in mop bucket, kids baths when sick to help with their sinus system. Also put it in the humidifier in kids rooms.

Excellent for many uses

I use it in conjunction with white vinegar for my rinse in the washing machine, it makes everything smell so fresh!

ANNA T. PERTH

ANNA T. PERTHPERTH

Perfect for cleaning washing machine.

Eucalyptus solution is absolutly perfect for cleaning smelly washing machine.

Simple to use, no need to leave inside overnight, like other harsh chemical cleaners. Shortest washing cycle was enough. In the past i tried to use baking soda, or epsom salts, without any results. Therefore i am so very happy with this wonerful product.
perfect for cleaning smelly washing machine.
It is difficult to buy in Perth. Should be in every supermarket in cleaning section.

Nicolas A.

Nicolas A.asked

Would like to know if I could use the commercial eucalyptus oil in a humidifier as I have way to many in the house and a 4L bottle would be perfect size for what I use it for.

Marion

if there is any plastic in the humidifier that is NO.

CarlaBosisto's

Hi Nicolas, Unfortunately we don't recommend using the commercial eucalyptus oil in a humidifier as it is not a therapeutic grade and therefore not recommended for personal use.

NG84asked

Can I use the Bosistos eucalyptus oil (not solution) in a diffuser on its own or do I need to mix it with something? Also, I read that you advised against using the solution in bath for kids sinus, however can i use the oil (not solution) by mixing it in water or will that sting too?

Hi NG84
Yes you can use the pure eucalyptus oil for both those purposes. We advise against using the Solution in children's baths and in diffusers because of the ethanol content that helps make the solution water soluble.
When adding to children's baths a good solution is to sprinkle some oil (not much) on some epsom salts which helps it dissolve.
Hope that helps clarify!
Kind Regards, Bosisto's

NG84

Thank you, really appreciate your response :)

Bethany B

Bethany Basked

Hi I have a cleaning business and I use Eucalyptus solution on stone, marble and granite. Would it damage or effect these surfaces if use it long term? I am a bit concerned?

Please get back to me asap.

Thanks, Beth

Hi Bethany
Our eucalyptus solution contains around 20% pure essential oil. It should be fine on the surfaces you've mentioned, however we don't recommend using the product on unsealed, porous, damaged, cracked or worn surfaces.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives