Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Cleaner

The best Cleaner

This is incredibly amazing. I use it to clean my shower screen and shower tiles. I'm so impressed with how clean it is. After cleaning shower screen, it had no water marks, no stain, crystal clear and smell beautiful. Love it!! Now I only use Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Cleaner for my bathroom. I also use Bosisto's Bathroom & Shower Cleaner but I found that the Multi purpose one worked better for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$3.00.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou SO much for the wonderful review! We really appreciate it, and glad you love the product. Kind Regards, the Bosisto's Team.

LOVE the product but HATE the spray nozzle

I absolutely love this cleaner & use it all around the house. Unfortunately the spray nozzle is dreadful & gets stuck all the time & won’t spray. I contacted Bositos about it & they said they’d send me a new nozzle, but they never did which was disappointing. I have to dilute the product into my old sprayer.

Purchased for A$5.00.

Haz_1

Haz_1Sydney, NSW

so good

Have always used the usual brands, in terms of benchtops cleaning but came across this when looking for an alternative to all the chemicals available. So good, smells great, does a great job, but you also just feel your using something that's not putting more pollutants into your household/world!

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Cleaner compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Kathleen Hole

Kathleen HoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this

During covid 19
it was hard to get some cleaners, but this cleaner was on the shelf so I tried it . Thank god the others weren’t there and I was able to discover this. I love this product, it cleans beautifully and it has a nice smell but not overpowering. I will never go back now , this is my new cleaner. Love it

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$5.00.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for the wonderful review, Kathleen! So glad you discovered us. Bosisto's Team.

Mon

MonSydney, NSW

Best i have ever used

This spray is amazing it lifts grease,grime so easy and smells great, can be used on multiple surfaces and makes everything clean, only got it as all the cheaper cleaners were sold out due to covid, but this one was sitting on the shelf for $5 and its so worth every dollar, i will be buying this all the time now.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$5.00.

DTBB

DTBBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Cleaner

After moving to all Australian Made products, I found this on the bottom shelf at Woolworths. Its absolutely fantastic. Lifts grime with ease, smells amazing and is cost effective too. I use it everywhere- Kitchen, Bathroom, Lounge, Floor and even on my outdoor furniture, it does it all. I don't think I'll ever use anything else.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

jagster

jagster

Convert

My husband bought this by mistake and I love the stuff. It is the best cleaner, really rips grease and gunk apart, but does not set off my asthma or make my lungs burn. Brilliant stuff and it's made in Australia.

Purchased in February 2020 at IGA.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

What a great review jagster, thanks so much! And thanks to hubby for his fortunate mistake! Kind Regards, The Bosisto's Team.

Luke J.

Luke J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely natural scent, and really works

I'm obsessed with this brand. On special you can get good prices for their products. This general purpose cleaner is particularly good - the shower cleaner is the only product they sell that's not up to the mark - everything else in their range works, even the throat lozenges... I also like that they seem proud that they base their products on 'natural' ingredients and are an Australian company.

Daniel

Daniel

Love it!

Great cleaning product with no harsh chemicals. Only four ingredients compared to the rubbish in most mainstream cleaners. We use this on all surfaces. Leaves a great refreshing scent. Highly recommend!

Purchased in May 2019.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Wonderful feedback! Thankyou so much for sharing.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's

All Purpose Cleaners

K..

K..Victoria

Best product ever invented

This product not only smells great and is environmentally friendly but it really works. Bosistos multi purpose cleaner is great for cleaning just about everything. From filthy bathrooms to putting in with the laundry. I am a cleaner by day and can’t live without this product. 10 out of 10.

Product is good but packaging is terrible.

Everytime I spray, there is nothing came out, I had to swop the bottle and spray holder with other brand packaging. This is 4 bottles I bought but the packaging has not been improved.

Happy mum

Happy mumDAVISTOWN

Natural Product Smells Great and Works!!! Does not give me a rash.

Love this product it has a fantastic smell is natural with no harmful chemicals. I would say it actually works better than many of the mainstream brands. It cuts grease and grime quickly with little effort and kills germs. I get very dry skin and most sprays etc. irritate my skin. No rashes and as it is a natural product I can use it on my food preparation bench without the worry of nasty chemicals. Great product will continue to use it and its Australian Made and owned.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hello and thankyou for your wonderful review! We're so glad you stopped by to add your experience with Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Cleaner. Thankyou for your support.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Eluned Rogers

Eluned Rogersasked

I have been a user of Bosisto’s Multi cleaner for many years now and absolutely love this product, however, for the past few months now I have been having trouble with the plunger in the trigger sticking, therefore being unusable. Sometimes it will pop back out of its own accord but many times I’ve had to unstick it by pulling the plunger out with pliers. The first time I thought it was just that particular bottle but it’s been absolutely every one I’ve purchased since. I’m finding it extremely frustrating and wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

sassyjuliet

I have the same problem. It happened to every bottom I purchased.

KMC
KMC

Me also. I contacted Bosistos and they said it was the result of a bad batch of sprayers. If you email them, they’ll send you replacement sprayers free of charge :)

Hi Eluned & sassyjuliet
Yes we have had a number of customers that have unfortunately experienced the same situation with regards to the triggers, and our Quality department have been working to rectify the issue. We now have some stock of replacement triggers that we are able to provide to customers who have experienced this issue. If you wouldn’t mind sending through your address to cservice@fgb.com.au, I will arrange for replacements to be sent out to you asap.

Out of interest, and to provide some further detail to our quality team, in the email would you be able to let us know where you purchased the product from, and any batch number you can see on your products with faulty triggers.

We hope we can get this issue fixed ASAP. Thankyou so much for your feedback - the quality and user friendliness of our products is extremely important to our team and your support & understanding is appreciated.

Bosisto's Team

Andrea P.

Andrea P.asked

Hello can you please kindly advise if you can use bosistos multi cleaner on q-stone (quartz based engineered stone) and the bathroom cleaner on essa-stone. Without damaging the stone.

Hi Andrea
This product has been tested on caesar stone with no issues. However we haven't tested on q-stone or essa-stone so we are reluctant to advise on those surfaces. The bathroom cleaner cannot be used on marble surfaces. It might be best to contact the manufacturer regarding the surfaces or test in an inconspicuous area first.
Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

sassyjulietasked

Hi can I use this on my Caesarstone benchtop?

Hi, yes this has been tested on caesarstone and is fine :) The Bosisto's Team

Gabby R.
Gabby R.

I need to know what the dilution rate is for spray bottles please?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi Gabby - do you mean of the bulk concentrate? The instructions are here under 'How to use'. https://www.fgb.com.au/content/bosistos-multi-purpose-cleaner

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives