Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser

Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser

4.8 from 88 reviews · View Details

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

Cleaned my oven pans when other products couldnt

Used a little of this magic stuff to clean my oven pans and sink. Even removed soap scum from the bath. Less is best with this wonderful product. Will def buy as this product is timeless

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

AnaPalmerston 2913, ACT

Gumption damaged my kitchen floor

I used gumption to clean some high heels stain of my kitchen floor and the product simple took off all the colour and the brightness of the floor. I am really disappointed with this product and have know idea what can I do.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$6.00.

Opey

OpeyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Gumption works the best.

To those who think Gumption scratches surfaces I have used it for over 11 years on my tempered glass shower doors and stone benches.
Light rubbing works a treat. Don’t fear, give it a go.

Purchased in January 1982.

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Jen

JenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Stain remover too

I had a tough week old stain to remove from a sheet and it came out with gumption with a damp cloth. No soaking of item necessary just threw in the wash A+

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.40.

AlexPerth, WA

Best Cleaner Ever!

Purchased at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Sue Johnson

Sue Johnson

Best cleaning product ever.

I am a Property Manager and I recommend Gumption to my tenants. Best cleaning product ever. Ticks all the boxes. Wish I could get samples to give to my tenants. Once they try it they would never look back.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Cushla J

Cushla JRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Gumption is a staple in my house!

Gumption is definitely a must have in our home. I have used it for everything, from outdoor tiled areas, to ovens, to walls. It is wonderful. It doesnt leave a chalky residue like i initially thought it might, and even the most stubborn marks are no match. There is not one mark around my house that I have not been able to remove with gumption.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for A$5.00.

Xì N.

Xì N.Sydney, NSW

This changed my life :)

Im so happy that i have tried gumption, it is a liquid version of magic eraser and even better. I used it for almost everything in my home especially for the kitchen :)

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$5.00.

Kim R

Kim RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the environment

We have been using Gumption for cleaning the white surfaces on our boat after a suggestion from another boatie.
It's perfect ! It brings everything back to life - and it's not harmful so we can use it anywhere on the water.
Another bonus is it is spillproof and small so easy to store when you have limited storage.

The tub we have has lasted forever .

Purchased in January 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for A$4.99.

WENDY GARRIHY

WENDY GARRIHY

One of the best.

Has stood the test of time. Original and still one of the best. Removes grease n grime in showers, kitchen, and more. Brings up a stainless steel kitchen sink like a dream.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$5.00.

J Fernandes

J FernandesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oldie But A Goodie

As an ex-professional cleaner, and a busy mum, I have had to clean my fair share of messes and Gumption is my go-to cleaner! I have recommended it to so many friends who ask me, “How do you clean your toaster/cooktop/marks off walls/shower glass/rangehoods/sinks, etc?”. What I love most about Gumption is that it is a soft paste so you don’t have to worry about it running down a vertical surface or being sloppy like some other cleaners, and you don’t spray it so no airway irritation as with spray cleaners. It doesn’t scratch, has a pleasant clean smell, is quite affordable and a tub lasts forever so it’s great value for money. Just wet your cloth (or for dirty shower glass, use a steel wool pad) and start rubbing. Best general cleaner ever!

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Radood

RadoodSydney, NSW

gumption is a must have for all households

Gumption is the best product in the market to clean everything and remove scuff marks. It is a must have for every household !! Being a Real Estate agent I speak about gumption nearly daily to clients and even have spare gumption in my car to show them how to use it and how wonderful it cleans anything

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.50.

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best cleaning product i seen in life

This is the best cleaning product i used so far nice smell my tiles in bathroom looks much better after using that.
No need to buy so many chemicals for different use it can be used on different surfaces

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$5.00.

Salli K.

Salli K.

Great for everything!

This is a great product! It can be used in the kitchen in the bathroom in the laundry and in the entire house. Can almost replace all other cleaners you have.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Reject Shop for A$4.99.

My absolute fave product

Gumped my dijonaise right away. I spilt Dijonaise all over my fupa, and when i went to clean it with gumption, it just gumped it right away

Pickle12

Pickle12Gosford

Suprisingly good

This stuff is suprisingly good. Faster & more effective than bleach getting rid of dark buildup around bath drain hole (this is where we stand when having a shower). Its gritty but smoothes out nicely with a dash of water. Smell isnt great but not offensive either. Definitely worth having a tub.

Ishi

IshiDarwin, NT

Love this stuff.

The isn't anything a tub of Gumption can't clean in a household. Three generations of my family have used it and that's because it works. It's my go to for markers on the wall left by little kids and best oven and stainless steal cleaner.

Linda

LindaBrisbane

reply to review "Great Product" Oct 8, 2018

Be careful - acetone is no good for you. All those stains you mentioned (turmeric, flower pollen) can be dissolved very easily with a bit of vegetable oil and wiped away with a damp cloth with a drop of washing up liquid in it. Acetone is overkill. It is easily absorbed through skin. It's a significant irritant, especially to skin but not nice for the respiratory tract, either. Do use gloves if you do use it and don't use a lot of it or use it too often...your liver may not like it as that's how any absorbed bits get out of your system.

GIANT MUST HAVE FOR MY HOME☆☆☆☆☆

Connie

ConnieAustralian Capital Territory

Good cleaner but can leave marks

This is a great cleaner that's been around for years. However you need to wash it off well otherwise it leaves marks eg on shower screens. Adding a few drops of eucalyptus oil will leave your shower and bathroom smelling lovely.

niyathi s.

niyathi s.asked

Can I use this to clean my Essastone Benchtop which has some old aged strains. Will it affect the stone ?
thx

Hi Niyathi,
I shouldn’t say yes, because gumption damaged my vinyl flooring. I asked people at Bunnings and they said that gumption is not recommended to use in any stone tables/floor.
Good luck’ Ana

Jim Hasked

Is Gumption safe to use on golf cart perspex windscreens

Alex

I've never used it on Perspex! The trick with Gumption is to always wet the area you wish to clean first, then use a wet cloth with a small amount of Gumption on it, like a 'smear' and apply gentle force BUT I'd imagine Perspex is easy to scratch, so remember Gumption IS abrasive, albeit a very fine abrasive. Perhaps try a VERY small section first but if in doubt, don't!

Jim H

Thank you for your prompt advice.

Jilda L.

Jilda L.asked

Can you use this on Marble tile to clean the grout without damaging the marble?

Alex

I've not used Gumption on marble but I have used it on glass and stone benchtops, what I do is Wet the surface I'm cleaning first then use a wet cloth (paper towel) then apply some Gumption and use light to moderate pressure. I'd imagine marble tiles are pretty tough. Just Do Not use a scourer pad as Gumption is already a very fine abrasive. Ive even used gumption on a glass splashback to remove grease, the trick is, wet the surface you're cleaning first.