Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser

Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser

See the Best All Purpose Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kim R

Kim RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for the environment

We have been using Gumption for cleaning the white surfaces on our boat after a suggestion from another boatie.
It's perfect ! It brings everything back to life - and it's not harmful so we can use it anywhere on the water.
Another bonus is it is spillproof and small so easy to store when you have limited storage.

The tub we have has lasted forever .

Purchased in January 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.99.

WENDY GARRIHY

WENDY GARRIHY

One of the best.

Has stood the test of time. Original and still one of the best. Removes grease n grime in showers, kitchen, and more. Brings up a stainless steel kitchen sink like a dream.

Purchased in August 2019 for $5.00.

J FernandesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oldie But A Goodie

As an ex-professional cleaner, and a busy mum, I have had to clean my fair share of messes and Gumption is my go-to cleaner! I have recommended it to so many friends who ask me, “How do you clean your toaster/cooktop/marks off walls/shower glass/rangehoods/sinks, etc?”. What I love most about Gumption is that it is a soft paste so you don’t have to worry about it running down a vertical surface or being sloppy like some other cleaners, and you don’t spray it so no airway irritation as with spray cleaners. It doesn’t scratch, has a pleasant clean smell, is quite affordable and a tub lasts forever so it’s great value for money. Just wet your cloth (or for dirty shower glass, use a steel wool pad) and start rubbing. Best general cleaner ever!

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Radood

RadoodSydney, NSW

gumption is a must have for all households

Gumption is the best product in the market to clean everything and remove scuff marks. It is a must have for every household !! Being a Real Estate agent I speak about gumption nearly daily to clients and even have spare gumption in my car to show them how to use it and how wonderful it cleans anything

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.50.

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best cleaning product i seen in life

This is the best cleaning product i used so far nice smell my tiles in bathroom looks much better after using that.
No need to buy so many chemicals for different use it can be used on different surfaces

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Salli K.

Salli K.

Great for everything!

This is a great product! It can be used in the kitchen in the bathroom in the laundry and in the entire house. Can almost replace all other cleaners you have.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Reject Shop for $4.99.

My absolute fave product

Gumped my dijonaise right away. I spilt Dijonaise all over my fupa, and when i went to clean it with gumption, it just gumped it right away

Pickle12

Pickle12Gosford

Suprisingly good

This stuff is suprisingly good. Faster & more effective than bleach getting rid of dark buildup around bath drain hole (this is where we stand when having a shower). Its gritty but smoothes out nicely with a dash of water. Smell isnt great but not offensive either. Definitely worth having a tub.

Ishi

IshiDarwin, NT

Love this stuff.

The isn't anything a tub of Gumption can't clean in a household. Three generations of my family have used it and that's because it works. It's my go to for markers on the wall left by little kids and best oven and stainless steal cleaner.

Linda

LindaBrisbane

reply to review "Great Product" Oct 8, 2018

Be careful - acetone is no good for you. All those stains you mentioned (turmeric, flower pollen) can be dissolved very easily with a bit of vegetable oil and wiped away with a damp cloth with a drop of washing up liquid in it. Acetone is overkill. It is easily absorbed through skin. It's a significant irritant, especially to skin but not nice for the respiratory tract, either. Do use gloves if you do use it and don't use a lot of it or use it too often...your liver may not like it as that's how any absorbed bits get out of your system.

GIANT MUST HAVE FOR MY HOME☆☆☆☆☆

Connie

ConnieAustralian Capital Territory

Good cleaner but can leave marks

This is a great cleaner that's been around for years. However you need to wash it off well otherwise it leaves marks eg on shower screens. Adding a few drops of eucalyptus oil will leave your shower and bathroom smelling lovely.

A bit fussy

A bit fussyMaleny

Great product!

Gumption has so many fabulous applications BUT don't risk your Caesarstone- I know this sounds crazy but the installer of our benchtops finished them off with SHOCK!! acetone! Now I keep a small jar of it under the sink for stains like turmeric, curry pastes and the pollen from flowers that drops onto the benchtops. Takes the stain out instantly without any abrasion.

Sam

SamBrisbane

excellent product

I love gumption. It: does a great job, is very user friendly, no wastage, is easy to use, keeps bathroom and kitchen sparkling, is economical, trustworthy AND has recyclable containers

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

My must have cleaning product.

When doing house cleaning, I always keep gumption close at hand for those stubborn marks and stains that don't just wipe off, I have found it is suitable on most surfaces including my stainless steel stove top without scrathing it brings everything up looking shiny and new again!

Kerry

KerryCoffs harbour

I use it on everything

I love gumption its my go to cleaner, gets rid of grease and odours to and its so gentle no toxic fumes around my little baby. I am also a professional cleaner and every place I have worked at they always have gumption on hand

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

My go-to cleaning product!

Gumption is definitely an oldie but a goodie! It definitely is a reliable product that gets the job done each and every time. It's a product i'll keep in my cleaning cupboards for years to come.

Jacquie

JacquiePerth, WA

Where has this been all my life!!!

My sister introduced Gumption to me last year and I'm so glad that she did. It cleans my oven trays so easily, my kitchen sink always looks brand new, cleans the shower tiles effortlessly. I use it on just about everything. A gentle wipe over my induction cook top brings it up nice and clean. And it doesn't have a chemical smell. I'm just about finished the tub but will then use the Eucalyptus one and see how that one goes.

Eve

EveFar North Queensland, QLD

This really works!

Laura

Laura

My favourite

Nothing is better than Gumption. I use it everywhere, bathroom, kitchen, on the walls. What I love about it it’s not irritating to skin like other products. It’s a must in every household.

Mrs Sybilasked

Can you use Gumption to remove old paint from around brushed chrome door handles? And to clean chrome bathroom fixtures?

J Fernandes

If the paint is on the brushed chrome handle I would suggest trying Gumption on a damp Magic Eraser (in your cleaning aisle at Woolies/Coles, etc), and if that does not work then I would buy some steel wool pads (about $1.50 in the cleaning aisle) and try cleaning with those, with a small amount of Gumption. I have cleaned paint on brushed chrome and brushed stainless steel using steel wool pads and Gumption (even just the steel wool itself should be enough). Just be careful to work the steel wool pads on the brushed chrome only, ie. protect the surrounding surfaces so you do not scratch them. And then use a micro fibre or Chux type cloth to rinse and wipe away the Gumption when paint has been cleaned away.

J Fernandes

Oops - yes, absolutely do use the Gumption on chrome surfaces in your bathroom. It is fantastic! And use a Magic Eraser as it will cut your cleaning time down. And dry with microfibre cloths ($4 for a packet at Reject Shop, etc).

Mrs Sybil

Thank you so much for your prompt and great advice. I look forward to trying it out.

Sue D.

Sue D.asked

Is Gumption palm oil free?

Claudia A.

Claudia A.asked

Can I use Gumption on the inside of a pan? I cook a lot of brown rice and it leaves a scummy residue that I cannot seem to remove even with the dishwasher on a 'heavy' hot wash, I have scrubbed it with washing up liquid and a scourer (not metal) and it won't budge!!

Get an answer from our members and Gumption representatives

CategoryAll Purpose Cleaners