Verified🏆 2024 Award

98% · 390%
4.9
Smell
4.5

Rani E
Rani EVictoria3 posts

Perfect to clean with!

I use the surface disinfectant wipes on kitchen bin covers, bathroom counters, disinfecting taps and door handles, and even the bathroom floors. They are amazing! Show details
jessseeka
jessseekaSydney, NSW

Best wipes by far

These wipes are amazing!!
They are thick and the scent is lovely.
They pick up all mess off my benches leaving then sparkling clean. I will be purchasing these from now on. Show reply
JessC91
JessC914 posts

Nice and thick and do the job!

The hand wipes are amazing. With just the perfect amount of moisture. I don’t leave house without them now. The surface wipes are just as good. Nice and thick and so the job! Use them daily. Especially with 3 messy kids! Great for those messes on the dining table. Show details ·  1
aimeexdanielle
aimeexdanielle

New Faves

Loved the scent & one wipe goes a long way they are very much wet enough & they don't dry out being stored. Have just finished a packet & will be purchasing in the future. Show details ·  1
Minela
MinelaSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Truly Australian Cleaning Surface Wipes

I spent my whole Sunday cleaning the house with the all Australian made & owned CleanLIFE Surface Disinfectant Wipes and I must say, they did a great job and are safe to use on all surfaces, gentle enough to use on delicate items such as wood and hardware as it doesn’t contain alcohol or bleach but tough in cleaning all grease and grim and killing 99.99% of germs. They are compostable and biodegradable and do not create micro plastic waste in the process which is great for our compostable community bin. I personally love that they are safe and gentle on hands and smells so divine, the disinfectant wipes are fragment with Australian grown natives, Lemon Myrtle and Sandalwood which smell just like a Aussie bush home. Show details
siribhu
siribhu

best wipes

I absoulutely love them feels so refreshing and easy to use. Show reply
luxepearl
luxepearlSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Environmentally friendly and works? Sign me up!

Lovely unassuming scent, not too overpowering and doesn’t linger horribly.
Good amount of wipes in each pack.
The wipes did the job just as well as any others. Didn’t have to scrub them into any messes or surfaces to clean, just wipe on and off, no issues.
My only issue was that it was hard to find the edge of the next wipe but doesn’t affect actual usage. Show details ·  1
MrsCV
MrsCVSydney, NSW

Amazing Wipes !!

I really like the idea that this wipes is plastic free but still does the job very well ! the wipes are thick and have lovely scent ; and i use it DAILY most of the time as a quick fix wiping my dining table after my kids breakfast/lunch / dinner . Non toxic , kills all the germs and biodegradable ; i think this wipes is a must for every household !
Smell
Jenna H
Jenna H

Really ilpressed

I was really impressed with these wipes, they feel thick and durable and have a lovely sent. They easily cleaned up messes and I love how convenient they are!
Smell
STAN
STANSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great wipes for quick clean and great smell

These wipes are amazing. I love how they have just the right amount of moisture in them to clean up the mess required. It has an amazing fresh clean scent which i appreciate. Show reply
Alex M
Alex MSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Great Wipes

I have been using wipes for years to clean my bathrooms, toilets & kitchen. CleanLIFE top any wipes I have used before. They are thick, they aren’t too wet & have a light fragrance. The only thing I don’t like is the packaging. It’s not eye catching & a little dull. Other than that the wipes are great. Australian made Show reply
Smell
Ana P.
Ana P.3 posts

Should have called them 'Wow wipes' instead

Love these wipes! I used these on all different types of surfaces around the house and they leave my surfaces clean without any sticky residue. Once the job is done, the lingering after-fragrance is also really nice, natural and way more pleasant to the nasal passages than using many other market surface sprays/wipes. Also love knowing that I am supporting a locally-made product and doing my bit to keep the planet greener for my children's future!
Anna M
Anna MSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Awesome wipes

I have been using wipes for years. I started a few years ago when my husband was diagnoised with terminal cancer and he was under going Chemo and then covid hit so the wipes just became a part of my life.
I am really impressed with the fact that CleanLIFE wipes dont contain plastics and they will biodegrade on top of that of course they work wonderfully to keep the surfaces in my house lovely and clean and fresh smelling. I have house guests coming to stay next week and my house looks wonderfully clean thanks to CleanLIFE wipes. Great in the kitchen, bathroom and pretty much any room in the house.
I was sent this product for an honest review. Show reply
kk77
kk77Sydney, NSW21 posts

Good wipes

These wipes are the perfect size for a quick wipe down. It has just enough moisture to wipe down the surface without leaving any wetness or residue behind that requires another wipe down with a dry towel. I love that it is antibacterial for removing germs etc and it's also biodegradable. Comes in nice packaging and the sticky tab is easy to remove and re-use over and over again. The fragrant is not that strong but I am not a huge fan of it - smells more like a musty public bathroom than lemon myrtle and sandalwood. Show reply
Jemma
JemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Perfect grab and go wipes

I have used the wipes for just over a week now, it has a pleasant smell to them not to over powering. The wipes them self are strong enough without the breakage that other wipes have, the only negative is I would like them to be a little bigger.
I used mine to wipe down sides, wooden table including chairs and legs which made cleaning them much easier.
I like the convenience that you can just grab one and go, handy in the packet and can keep one in each bathroom to use on the go.
Another great thing is there plastic free, so once finished they will break down and not fill up our landfill. I love products that are kind to our beautiful world. Show details ·  1