Koh Cleaning System

Koh Cleaning System

Love this product!

I just received the starter pack, OMG my oven has never looked so amazing! I love this product! You actually see the grease coming off the surface. It is the best!

DropBearWrangler

DropBearWranglerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointing Dishwasher Tabs

My issue isn't with their function, as they appeared to work OK in my dishwasher. Rather, about a third of the tabs became useless when they split in the box. The plastic coating is a little too flimsy, came apart and the tabs spilt their contents in the box. I was even less impressed with Koh's response. They claimed I must have compromised the tabs by making them wet. There are no leaks where the tabs are kept and believe it or not, I didn't give the tabs a bath for entertainment. While I've enjoyed some of their other products, I'll be giving these a wide berth.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$59.90.

Peter T

Peter TSydney, NSW

Squeeze mop not spraying and leaking

I am happy with the cleaning products but the spray mop has had very little use as it is at my holiday house and now will not spray and leaks. How do I fix the mop.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Can you send us an email at careau@koh.com so we have help?

Mignon A

Mignon AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishwashing Tablets are crap!

I have used Koh cleaning products for years and absolutely love them. So I got the dishwashing tablets expecting the same quality but was very disappointed. Did not clean the dishes and when I put the tablet in the tablet container within the dishwasher it was not dispensed...this never occurred with any other tablets (and the dishwasher is new). I contacted Koh and they advised me to do a longer cycle and put the dishwashing tablet on a shelf in the dishwasher...did this and still not cleaning dishes....no offer of a refund.....don’t bother using them. Going back to my Finish tablets that work!

Purchased in October 2020.

Absolute scam product & dodgy salesman

Purchased in October 2020 for A$123.95.

Jo Clements

Jo ClementsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed.

Very disappointed that the top of the transparent bottle disintegrated so when I screw on the green top on and invert it to put it onto the long handle the liquid just pours out. It is almost new. So I guess I will have to pay to get a replacement for the bottle. Disappointed!!

Purchased in August 2020.

Hi Jo,
Please send us an email, and we can arrange a new bottle for you.
-Rebekah

Jkk

JkkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I liled it but its leaking so not happy

Hi The koh cleaning mop is leaking where there are 2 little green nobs on the white head please help how to fix it. I have sent an email today

Hi Jkk,
Can I please request your email address so I can have a look?

Allison

Allison

Wish I had not bought

I have tried the mop but I’m not very impressed with it. It seems to leave streaks and doesn’t leave the floor looking is clean. I wanted to return it but unfortunately with the 30 day money back guarantee you still have to pay for postage to return it back to them and that would be very expensive. Wish I hadn’t made the purchase and would not recommend it to others.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$123.00.

Ljd

LjdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy

Leaves the floor with a film that shows footprints looks terrible. When asked about the guarantee on the product was told that I would have to send back at my own expense and then send them the tracking number before they would consider which means that I still lose out as expensive to send back. I won't be sending back because I would lose to much which is probably what they hope will happen. I am extremely disappointed with this company

Purchased in November 2020 for A$123.95.

Hi Ljd,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am sorry to hear Koh didn't work out for your flooring.
The details of our 30-Day money back guarantee are outlined on the website as well.

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Koh and the power of suggestion

Floor spots and surfaces that have been cleaned with koh become very slippery and damp whenever the weather is humid. This is not a problem we have experienced with other floor cleaners. With a physically disabled family member we cannot afford to have slippery floors.

The mop is very poor quality and has developed a leak within weeks of use.

Koh doesn't appear to be any more effective than water and elbow grease. I'll continue to use approved chemical based products that work rather than purchase more koh cleaning solution.

I suspect that the power of koh lies in it's comprehensive marketing campaign.

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products highly recommend

Have been using products for over 12 months with great success. Highly recommend and will continue using. Recently ordered more universal cleaner which arrived damaged. The customer service was excellent and product replaced.

Purchased in December 2020.

Hi Julie,
Thanks for sharing!

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Absolutely Amazing! As advertised

Purchased in November 2020 for A$99.00.

Koh Care TeamKoh

Hi Paul, Thanks so much for your feedback!
While it may not look great, the green tinge will not affect the efficacy of the cloth, thank goodness.
-Rebekah

Cat C

Cat CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does nothing, not even a basic surface cleaner

Super disappointed given the “amazing results” I’ve seen on social media. Tried to use for basic cleaning like wiping down my sink and stove top. Did nothing to remove minor oily residue and water stains from my sink or stovetop. Tried it on more stubborn stains per the videos and tried it on my splash back grout but again, no impact and certainly didn’t remove stains. Can’t believe I’m stuck with 4L of the stuff now

Purchased in November 2020 for A$40.00.

Hi Cat,
I am very disappointed to hear you aren't seeing the results you had expected!
Please send us an email at careau@koh.com so we can try and help you out!

Disappointed

I was so excited to receive my koh bundle as I had heard lots of great things and I love to use natural products when possible. Unfortunately I was really disappointed with the multipurpose cleaner. I felt like I had to do a lot more scrubbing to get anything clean and could not see much of a difference to just using water to clean! My parcel also took a long time to arrive unfortunately I wouldn’t recommend.

Purchased in October 2020.

Robyn

RobynVictoria

Makes life easy

Love my mop. Koh is a great company to deal with. Had a small problem, they were so prompt in dealing with it. Sorted out so quick. Thank you Koh.

Hi Robyn,
Thanks for your feedback!

Rajan

RajanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking customer service and waste of money

I placed ordered last month .I contacted Koh multiple times... Over 4 weeks to now ..haven’t had the courtesy to reply once. Bad bad customer service..will never placed order again

Purchased for A$150.00.

Hi Rajan,
Thanks for getting in touch, We have replied to your emails quite a few times, and left you a voicemail.
Please reply to our emails with the information requested.

Jan B.

Jan B.Southwest, VIC

Red Wine Stain disappeared!

My husband knocked a glass of wine over on our light grey textured rug. Our horrified friends who witnessed this. After dabbing the excess wine with a serviette and spraying the stain with Koh. It disappeared - No sign of the stain at all. Our amazed friends ordered a home package of Koh next day.

Purchased in March 2018.

Bree

BreeSouthwest, VIC

Omg I can see my reflection

My friend gave me some product to try on my shower screen, as I couldn’t get it clean! Let’s just say I can see my reflection and I’ve made a purchase to continue using this product!

Purchased in November 2020 for A$60.00.

Lisa M

Lisa MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Water and elbow grease are more effective

Lots of hype which the product does not live up to. Surface stains are removed but heavier stains, which require a more intense spray and time for it to sit, made absolutely NO difference. I have wasted my money and would advise that there are 'green' -friendly items for cleaning that do a superior job to Koh.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$70.00.

Hi Lisa,
I am sorry to hear you are not seeing the results expected!
Please feel free to get in touch with us so we can help.

Robert H.

Robert H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So refreshingly clean

My wife and I are extremely impressed with the KOH system. The mop is brilliant, and the cleaning product itself is sensational. Leaving a clean fresh not overbearing chemical smell is great.
We also use the dishwashing tablets, that perform as good if not better as the leading market brands.
Along with knowing that you will be cleaning with a great product, you will also receive brilliant customer service.
11/10 for KOH

Purchased in August 2020.

ericgasked

Hi, can someone please assist me as it has now been been six days since I sent my original request for help. I need to buy more cleaning fluid but I'm unwilling to as both mops are leaking. I have two Koh mops and both have started leaking. When I hang them and come back to use them the bottles of cleaning fluid are empty, the fluid appears to leaking through the spray nozzle and down onto the mop head. Any help? Please help as I feel you lack of customer attention will leave me with no other option than to switch to another mop provider

Hi Eric,
I have replied to your review directly

ProductReview.com.au <contact@productreview.com.au>
Sorry but another five day delay is juts not good enough. I just need some assistance to fix my leaking mops, please?

To:Eric Gough
Thu, 21 Jan at 23:27
ProductReview - know better, choose better.

Due to the large number of requests we receive, we try to respond within 5 business days. Please note some of your requests maybe processed without a response, however rest assured we look into every single enquiry submitted to us.

In the meantime, please visit our help centre to see answers to the most common questions asked: http://support.productreview.com.au

ericgasked

Hi, can someone please assist me as it has been two days since I sent my original request for help. I need to buy more cleaning fluid but I'm unwilling to as both mops are leaking. I have two Koh mops and both have started leaking. When I hang them and come back to use them the bottles of cleaning fluid are empty, the fluid appears to leaking through the spray nozzle and down onto the mop head. Any help?

Dave M

Dave Masked

My spray mop is also leaking, found a rubber cap loose on the floor, don't know where it goes, seen other people have the same problem, can you put up an illustration of where and how it fits? thanks

Hi Dave,
That small silicon cap goes on the small inlet inside the mop well.
It goes on the shorter, full circle one

Get an answer from our members and Koh representatives

CategoryOven & Cooktop Cleaners, Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners and All Purpose Cleaners
Price29.95