6Koh Universal Cleaner

3.9

69% · 405131 · 22%
3.6
4.1
Smell
4.3
Powerful spray formula
Recommended by the Australian Asthma Council

Leona Norman
Leona Norman

It cleans everything

I use universal cleaner on everything floors kitchen floors and doors and the cooker top and counter tops it’s fantastic and I’ll never use anything else
Princess A.
Princess A.Sydney, NSW3 posts
Nadine
NadineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great product

Koh and the diamond sponge are excellent cleaners - one of the few cleaners my skin doesnt react to. It is a bit frustrating that the basic refill package never goes on sale. Existing customers dont need starter kits so it seems their promos only ever target new customers or people who use only small quantities Show details
Smell
Liz Butler
Liz ButlerSouth West, WA2 posts

To let others know this truly is a great product , so give it a try

I love KOH cleaning and stain remover products
It’s easy and chemical free to use , all my tiles shine effortlessly and surfaces are grease free with no scrubbing
Merle
Merle3 posts

Merle

Received pouch of dish liquid which was leaking Sent photos & received a replacement. Koh promptly dealt with the matter. Excellent service. Thank you Show details
Roslyn Sharp
Roslyn SharpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Koh cleaning products

I have been using Koh products for a while now and love that they don't have any nasties or hurt our planet with chemicals. I will continue to use this versatile product for the cleansing of my home.
Kelly
KellyEyre Peninsula, SA2 posts

Koh the way to GO

For an effortless cleaner result - koh is the way to go!!! Show details
Jan C
Jan CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mop and great Universal cleaner

I’ve been using Koh universal cleaner for years. I recently bought the mop and love it! My floors are clean and the floors don’t take ages to dry. Show details
Karen Davies
Karen Davies2 posts

Fantastic product

I use nothing but koh when i'm cleaning and believe me i do a lot of cleaning
2 holiday homes, 2 shepherds huts and the local pub as well as my own home.
I also clean a remodelled church Show details
Smell
Hannah Jennings
Hannah Jennings

Amazing product. Need more cleaning solution offers and delivery options

I love Koh, I can’t find a product better. I left Koh because of the delivery costs and the fact that you don’t do offers on the cleaning solution alone. After a year off, I am back but I am using it sparingly Ali Haida other products due to the expense.
4* only not because of the product , that’s amazing, I would like to see offers on the solution and better delivery choices. Show details
Jo S
Jo S

Good products

Deep cleaning my house in readiness for a move and Koh products have really been a godsend. Not much need for any other products Show details
PJ Wisey
PJ WiseyPerth, WA2 posts

Disappointed long time customer

Have been using Koh products for years...at first the customer service was fantastic..used to receive order within 48 hours!! Then I think they got too big for their boots ! Have been waiting, waiting for latest parcel..emails just reply with excuses... the phone number doesn't work..recorded message telling me to email...no response !! As I live 900 metres from their warehouse I can go collect myself !! Not allowed.. they prefer to blame Auspost..who tell me no such tracking number !! This will probably fall on deaf ears too.. but to vent my frustration is cathartic..
Jo Salter
Jo SalterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes my life easier

Does exactly as it says. Cleans and you can use it on everything . Show details
Gail Turner
Gail TurnerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

My Love Affair with Koh

I use this on everything. I have sprayed it in my face to prove it is non toxic. Yet it will clean the dirtiest of ovens. I have done this at my friends as I cleaned her oven. I love the fact that it doesn’t have an overpowering odour. It’s so versatile. I have started many on it and they have thanked me. Love it and will use it the rest of my life. Show details
MikeyJ
MikeyJPerth9 posts

Helene Winsor
Helene Winsor

I am trying to change the number of my Visa card and it will not let me I want to order a product

Koh
Koh   DM

Hi Helene, Please reach out to us on careau@koh.com and we will be happy to assist!

Nick L.
Nick L.

Hi. I was trying to refill spray bottle which was stuck and while trying to pull it out the handle came right out of the head. The fitting is not broken, but i now can’t get the handle back in the head. Help?!

Amanda P
Amanda P

Sorry but I've never had this issue. Have you tried contacting Koh directly? When I had a problem with the mob bottle they were very helpful.

Caroline T
Caroline T

We have just assembled our new mop following the instructions and you tube video and it simply won’t spray. Any tips please ?

See all Koh Universal Cleaner questions

Features:

• Kol Cleaning Systems include an assortment of materials to keep the bathroom clean, including mops, sprays, and wipes.
  • The spray contains a mixture of pure water and potassium mineral salts and is free from harsh chemicals. This mixture has led to the spray achieving a recommendation from the Australian Asthma Council.
  • Ingredients used in the products are vegan, eco-certified, and cruelty-free. A refillable system reduces plastic usage.
  • The Koh Cleaning System is available in a variety of bundles, refill bundles and duo packs. Buying a bundle means you can save around 50% that you would’ve spent on items individually.

What reviewers loved about the Kol Cleaning System:

• The Kol Cleaning System was effective at removing grease off of surfaces. One happy reviewer said the Koh’s spray was so powerful that it removed a wine stain from the carpet with only a couple of wipes.
  • Reviewers appreciated that they didn’t have to go through the effort of dragging around a bucket of water and a mop, the spray mop made cleaning convenient - spray the trigger and wipe.
  • The start-up pack included convenient items that were complemented by reviewers for being great value for money.
  • Staying true to its eco-friendly promise, the brand included minimal plastic packaging. One reviewer mentioned that they were happy to see that their packages weren’t overloaded with plastic.
  • Overall, reviewers were pleased with how well the versatility of well the different items cleaned different surfaces.
CategoryAll Purpose Cleaners