Koh Cleaning System

4.3

Janine

JanineSouthwest, VIC

live the prodects

have been using these products for a few years now and love them. I am just a bit disappointed that the dishwashing tablets are made in China is there a reason for this. keep up the great work.

Koh cleaner

This cleaner is incredible. Removed stains from the wall which I could not do with other household cleaners. The oven cleaning was a joy with this and the diamond sponge!

Purchased in March 2020.

Elle

Elle

Ok for everyday cleaning of surfaces but not for kitchen or bathroom

My husband and I don’t see what the fuss is about to be honest! I’ve cleaned the whole house with it and I feel something else needs to be added to make it a stronger cleaning solution. We still end up cleaning with disinfectant or bleech especially with all of this covid 19 business I just don’t trust this would do the job thoroughly cleaning our house. I must say I do like the mop and how easy it is and the spray bottle is pretty cool with the nozzle that sprays out. But the cleaning solution I don’t trust. My bathroom and kitchen needs something stronger

Purchased in March 2020 for A$150.00.

Sarah P.

Sarah P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely impressed with their Customer Service

Have been very happy with this product for some time now however would like to mention how impressed I am with their customer service team. I accidentally cracked the spray part of the mop so I contacted KOH to purchase a replacement. KOH organised for this to be sent out free of charge even after I offered to cover the cost as it was my fault. Thanks KOH!

Purchased in December 2019 at KOH for A$98.80.

Totally Hooked!

This product does everything it says. I have just ordered my next big bundle, Including floor mop, can’t wait for it to arrive! Thanks for this miracle cleaner Koh Team.

Kerryn B.

Kerryn B.

Awesome

love this product. A natural so no hidden nasty for my family. Love the fact that everything also works with my essential oils for added anti bacterial properties. 2 thumbs up for this

Purchased in July 2019 at Koh for A$149.00.

Deena

DeenaSydney

It really works! It’s amazing!!

I just had to write to you and say thank you for your product, I cleaned my oven yesterday and it was so easy I actually couldn’t believe that everything came out!!! I will definitely tell my friends about this.

Angelique

AngeliqueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is phenomenal!

I’m so shocked. This oven literally has had baked on grime for a VERY long time and I honestly didn’t think it would work but with leaving Koh on for 2-3 minutes and gently scrubbing with the diamond sponge did wonders! Thankyou for your amazing product and making my life so easy!!

Hi Angelique
Wow! That looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.

Baz

BazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty average no idea what everyone is on about

I'm sure this stuff is great if you run out of tap water, other than that it's not a very strong cleaner at all. I have used many different cleaners I would recommend something like Olympic Cleen every day or the week over this stuff.

Purchased in June 2019.

Fantastic .

Most Brilliant cleaning product ever. My shower recess just glows and along with my kitchen. So easy keeping everything clean. I have had 3 orders now. Highly recommend using Koh you won’t have any regrets. Maureen.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I found this product!

Amazing results every time I use this product - safe for allergies and pets - easy to apply with awesome results! Even red wine on carpet is gone! Love, love, love it! So glad I ditched my chemicals!

Purchased in January 2019 for A$50.00.

An excellent reliable cleaning product

This product is low odour, very economical and effective. It comes ina good quantity with appropriate cloths and scrubbers to tackle the various horrible left too long cleaning disasters of my farmlet. Didn’t take off the cooked on blackened stove tings. But nothing can. Everything else it’s worked tho sometimes has needed more than one session.

Duchess..

Duchess..Brisbane

ordered my second Box yesterday won't use anything else now .

This product is amazing and the cleaning cloths are the best quality you can buy . I have converted many sceptics after using my product .You can also use this as a pre wash to reduce stains .

Purchased in March 2020 at on line.

Hi Duchess,
I am so happy you are loving the Koh!
I also love it as a prewash for clothing stains.

Karen

Karen

Bloody Amazing

A male friend told me about Koh and he told me if I got some and it didn’t work he would buy it from me. Well I ordered KOH and I haven’t had to get me male friend to buy it from me. It’s great no it isn’t its bloody amazing. I will never buy another cleaner again EXCEPT KOH. Thank you for a product that actually works.

Purchased in February 2020.

Hi Karen,
I am so excited to hear that you are loving the products.
You have to tell your friend "Paws off!" it's your Koh.

Trudy

TrudyHunter Region, NSW

Perfect cleaner

This cleaner is great, use it for mirrors, bench tops, clothes stain remover, toilets, floors, dusting you name it I use it. No smell so good for us allergy people. Gets hairspray residue off vanities with one squirt. I occasionally still use bleach if a bit of mould creeps into the shower, when you purchase Koh they tell you it doesn’t remove mould. The only thing some people need to remember is to let it sit for a few seconds so it can activate.

Purchased in February 2017.

Maureen F.

Maureen F.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect cleaning

This product is fantastic no other like it on the market. Every day I find a new use for it. Eco works has changed the way I clean. I spend less when doing my shopping at the store. Highly recommend the use of all the products.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$45.00.

The best thing ever!

We have been using Koh for around six months now and couldn’t imagine using anything else now! As some who has eczema prone skin, a young child and pets I feel confident using Koh everywhere in our home.

Purchased in February 2020.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerPerth, WA

Perfect product

I have asthma so this product is perfect for me. I find it very good for all my cleaning needs, some things just need an extra rub or a light rub with the diamond sponge. The instruction book gives a good guide as to how to use effectively

Purchased in March 2020 for A$49.00.

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Might as well be using water

Very disappointed with the Koh products. I end up using more product than if I was using my usual cleaning products, so not economical. It doesn’t lift dirty spots like other cleaners. I was expecting an amazing product but I might as well be cleaning my house with water. It was an expensive buy for me and I am really disappointed it has been such a waste of money. I’ve switched back to all my regular cleaning products.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$115.00.

Hi Charlotte,
I am super disappointed to hear this!
If you have not already, please get in contact with us so I can help you get the most out of your Koh.

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE

Purchased in April 2019 at UK.KOH.COM for A$20.00.

Amanda
Amanda

rosco1612

rosco1612asked

Hi , my mop is leaking all over the floor and the small silicon stopper is loose and I don’t know where it goes, I have wasted 2 bottles of Koh using this mop

E B Masked

I have recently bought Koh and this is the second time I am using it. My Koh spray mop is leaking. I thought it was the bottle that was leaking but the bottle is fine. When I insert the bottle into the spray mop, the cleaner starts dripping out from inside the mop. Has anyone has this problem before?

Tracy C.
Tracy C.

Yes I have only had the product 7days love the product but my first mop bottle had a hole in it, the team at Koh replaced it no trouble, put in the new bottle in today and the mop is pouring product all over the floor. So I have pulled it apart and noticed the little silicone stopper is out and I have no idea where it should go. I am very frustrated as I have wasted product and referred two other people. I am hoping it is only a one-off kind of thing

E B M

Hi Tracy, I contacted Koh and they have told me that they will send me a replacement. Contact them and see what they say.

Hi Tracey and EBM,
Please do get in touch as we are more than happy to help!
-Koh

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

I HAVE A IKEA NORSBUG LOUNGE ARMREST THAT NEEDS A GOOD CLEAN....WILL KOH DO THE JOB

Get an answer from our members and Koh representatives