Koh Cleaning System

Koh Cleaning System

Deena

DeenaSydney

It really works! It’s amazing!!

I just had to write to you and say thank you for your product, I cleaned my oven yesterday and it was so easy I actually couldn’t believe that everything came out!!! I will definitely tell my friends about this.

Angelique

AngeliqueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is phenomenal!

I’m so shocked. This oven literally has had baked on grime for a VERY long time and I honestly didn’t think it would work but with leaving Koh on for 2-3 minutes and gently scrubbing with the diamond sponge did wonders! Thankyou for your amazing product and making my life so easy!!

Hi Angelique
Wow! That looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.

Baz

BazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty average no idea what everyone is on about

I'm sure this stuff is great if you run out of tap water, other than that it's not a very strong cleaner at all. I have used many different cleaners I would recommend something like Olympic Cleen every day or the week over this stuff.

Purchased in June 2019.

Fantastic .

Most Brilliant cleaning product ever. My shower recess just glows and along with my kitchen. So easy keeping everything clean. I have had 3 orders now. Highly recommend using Koh you won’t have any regrets. Maureen.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I found this product!

Amazing results every time I use this product - safe for allergies and pets - easy to apply with awesome results! Even red wine on carpet is gone! Love, love, love it! So glad I ditched my chemicals!

Purchased in January 2019 for $50.00.

An excellent reliable cleaning product

This product is low odour, very economical and effective. It comes ina good quantity with appropriate cloths and scrubbers to tackle the various horrible left too long cleaning disasters of my farmlet. Didn’t take off the cooked on blackened stove tings. But nothing can. Everything else it’s worked tho sometimes has needed more than one session.

Duchess..

Duchess..Brisbane

ordered my second Box yesterday won't use anything else now .

This product is amazing and the cleaning cloths are the best quality you can buy . I have converted many sceptics after using my product .You can also use this as a pre wash to reduce stains .

Purchased in March 2020 at on line.

Hi Duchess,
I am so happy you are loving the Koh!
I also love it as a prewash for clothing stains.

Karen

Karen

Bloody Amazing

A male friend told me about Koh and he told me if I got some and it didn’t work he would buy it from me. Well I ordered KOH and I haven’t had to get me male friend to buy it from me. It’s great no it isn’t its bloody amazing. I will never buy another cleaner again EXCEPT KOH. Thank you for a product that actually works.

Purchased in February 2020.

Hi Karen,
I am so excited to hear that you are loving the products.
You have to tell your friend "Paws off!" it's your Koh.

Trudy

TrudyHunter Region, NSW

Perfect cleaner

This cleaner is great, use it for mirrors, bench tops, clothes stain remover, toilets, floors, dusting you name it I use it. No smell so good for us allergy people. Gets hairspray residue off vanities with one squirt. I occasionally still use bleach if a bit of mould creeps into the shower, when you purchase Koh they tell you it doesn’t remove mould. The only thing some people need to remember is to let it sit for a few seconds so it can activate.

Purchased in February 2017.

Maureen F.

Maureen F.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect cleaning

This product is fantastic no other like it on the market. Every day I find a new use for it. Eco works has changed the way I clean. I spend less when doing my shopping at the store. Highly recommend the use of all the products.

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

The best thing ever!

We have been using Koh for around six months now and couldn’t imagine using anything else now! As some who has eczema prone skin, a young child and pets I feel confident using Koh everywhere in our home.

Purchased in February 2020.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerPerth, WA

Perfect product

I have asthma so this product is perfect for me. I find it very good for all my cleaning needs, some things just need an extra rub or a light rub with the diamond sponge. The instruction book gives a good guide as to how to use effectively

Purchased in March 2020 for $49.00.

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Might as well be using water

Very disappointed with the Koh products. I end up using more product than if I was using my usual cleaning products, so not economical. It doesn’t lift dirty spots like other cleaners. I was expecting an amazing product but I might as well be cleaning my house with water. It was an expensive buy for me and I am really disappointed it has been such a waste of money. I’ve switched back to all my regular cleaning products.

Purchased in February 2020 for $115.00.

Hi Charlotte,
I am super disappointed to hear this!
If you have not already, please get in contact with us so I can help you get the most out of your Koh.

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE

Purchased in April 2019 at UK.KOH.COM for $20.00.

Amanda
Amanda
Dutchie

DutchieAU

Not convinced, dishwashing tablets gave me a reaction

It took me a long time to figure it out but using the dishwashing tablets gave me the itches. I was fine when I used them now and again and my normal powder as a daily. But when I started using them on a daily base my sensitive skin reacted. Now I stopped using them (and gone back to my powder), the itch has disappeared. It did a good cleaning job on the dishes though.
I also didn't like the mop, it left droplets everywhere and Koh advised it was me and not them...
The hand spray is great though, but my DIY recipe works pretty good as well so I wouldn't buy Koh again..

Kez

KezNorth Queensland, QLD

Thank you KOH, Stain Gone!

My Daughter is now a KOH lover, after seeing the RED drink stain disappear from her light coloured carpet before her eyes. All it took was Spray, spray and Dab, dab. LUV LUV LUV this product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Online KOH for $44.90.

Hi Kez,
Koh is a tiny bit magical, isn't it? Koh is great for stain removal as well as a strong deodorizer for those smellier stains!

Dave

Poor quality ruins the experience

We have been using Koh (ekoworx) for some time now however have not used it as we have been through three atomiser bottles - they have all either leaked or the liner inside has expanded. Koh is aware of this as they can tell you how to temporarily fix it but its not appropriate to have blow into the bottle or suck the air out of the bottom to fix it.

As far as I am concerns you are undoing all the good environmentally friendly work by distributing cheap and nasty bottles.

Purchased in January 2019.

Koh Care TeamKoh

Hi Dave, I am sorry that you are having issues with your atomisers. Did you make contact with our team in regards to the products you were having problems with? - Holli

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the feedback. We are working to improve our products both from an environmental and a customer perspective. Keep an eye out for advancements soon - Rebekah

Fantastic - gets red wine out of carpet

Just spilled red wine on pale coloured fitted carpet. Sprayed Koh and pressed with towel and microfibre cloths (did it repeatedly). Got rid of all the red wine. Never seen this happen before. Amazing.

Hi Anita,
Oh no, haven't we all been there? the glass seems to leap out your hand and make a big mess on the light carpet? I am so happy to hear that you got a great result on the stain -Rebekah

Keeley

KeeleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Clean, pristine and everything in between.

I used to think gumption was my best friend. But now Koh is the go! Clean and pristine it makes me want to clean! My home is now happy and healthy!

Purchased in February 2020 at Koh for $45.00.

Hi Keeley,
Koh is a bit magical, isn't it? It is almost a game in my house, what CAN'T Koh clean? So far, there are few things that aren't looking better after a spritz!

My go to!

My go to for everything. Before Koh I was buying various cleaners for different areas and places in the house but Koh does it all... Kitchens, windows, ovens, microwaves, Washing machines (inside & out) bathrooms, mirrors, tiles. Its safe + nastiest free.

Purchased in January 2020 at Website for $39.99.

Hi Dani,
It is pretty great all around the house, isn't it? I personally love it for the kitchen, especially around the coffee maker, where there are always spills!-Rebekah