Koh Cleaning System

Koh Cleaning System

Listing monitored by Koh

Pros

• Powerful spray formula

• Recommended by the Australian Asthma Council

• Smell

Mary S.
Mary S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product

I purchased the starter pack as I was sceptical. To my surprise I am really happy how clean my oven door and hot plates look. It is so easy to use and the cloths give the finishing touch with a great shine. The great thing is you only need to use one product. Would recommend it to anyone who is time poor and value for money.

Purchased in July 2021.

reviews
reviewsPerth, WA

I liked it

Seems to work well. I like the 3 x cloths and eliminating a variety of products have been good. Also works well on my black glass splash back . Will buy again.

Purchased in June 2021 for $49.00.

Kc
KcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This does it all

Love my KOH bundle, spray mop for my timber floors, grout brush to get in grouted areas. Atomiser is amazing Koh is amazing on windows and even better for your specs! Have been using for 4 years.

Purchased in May 2017 for $120.00.

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

So far I am happy

I purchased the Spray Mop Bundle and an extra set of the Diamond Sponges, to get free postage. So far I have just used a Diamond Sponge to clean the window on my oven and it is not as easy as the video makes it look but it definitely works and I am happy with the results. I am looking forward to trying the mop and clothes if they are half as good as the Diamond Sponges I will be happy. It is good to support an Australian company

Purchased in July 2021 for $97.88.

Chloe
ChloeNortheast, VIC

So easy & a time saver!

I my koh mop and cleaning bundle. Made cleaning so much more easier & saves me so much time. I like that I can re wash the cleaning pads. The mop head is really easy to use to detach and put in the pads. Doesn’t loose it’s sticky ness or leave fluff on the bottom of the mop head. The spray bottle and cloths are great! Would highly reccomend.

Purchased in May 2021 for $130.00.

Refill bottle is a nightmare to get out

Just like many reviews I have seen to refill bottle gets harder and harder each time. I’m a big guy and veins pop out of my forehead each time I refill it. 25 minutes last time to get it out with all my might. I’m ready to throw the whole thing away. Does my head. Customer service is shocking too. Dismissed my email I wrote about it.

Purchased in August 2019.

Hi Scar,
Thanks for getting in touch.
Can you please email us on careau@koh.com so we can help?
-Rebekah

Scar
Scar

Already have several times

Hi Scar,
can you advise what email address you sent it from so I can see?

Carmela
CarmelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

How much is it

How much is this product please ?could you tell me please my name is Carmela Siuda do you send it to Russell island qld 4184 my address is 12 tierney tce

Koh Mop

This is the BEST Product I’ve EVER used. It saves time so quick and easy to use with no streaks. I’ve used products before and nothing compares too KOH. I wasn’t too sure whether to buy this as I was thinking will this product work and I am so happy I did I would recommend this to everyone that I know... 5 star rating My floors are shining Thankyou KOH..

Purchased in July 2021 for $129.00.

Joe Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaking waste of money

This Koh cleaning mop is leaking everywhere only used 3 times people don’t buy this just buy a mop
Leaking leaking everywhere I want my money back this is a defective system

Purchased in March 2021.

Hi Joe,
Can you please let me know your email address or order number so I can assist?

Joe

I will get you the order number

Megan27
Megan27Tasmania

Just arrived. And I'm in love

Purchased in July 2021 for $130.00.

Hi Megan,
Thanks so much! we love hearing feedback like this.

ihorton
ihortonSydney, NSW

love the idea but wish it worked better

I love the concept and the mop and the cloths but I'm finding the cleaner just isn't cutting it. After cooking bacon and eggs, for example, Koh just does not cut through the grease and I have to use the old trusty 'bad boy' spray cleaners. For not so greasy jobs it works fine.

Purchased in February 2021.

Hi Ihorton,
Thanks for getting in touch.
I am sorry to hear you are not seeing success with the Universal Cleaner, normally, Koh is able to cut through grease and grime from most kitchen messes!

Cleaner
Cleaner Northeast, VIC

Faulty bottle, would not replace

I like the Koh cleaner,mop and sponges,but found the bottle defective. The tube always fell out as the Koh cleaning liquid is slippery,it was very hard to fish the tubing out each time and frustrating. I contacted Koh several times and was promised a replacement twice,they never sent it,and so I found their customer service disappointing and after 8 emails I gave up .

Purchased in March 2021.

Hi Cleaner,
Thanks for getting in touch.
I am so sorry to hear this has happened, can you please send us an email on careau@koh.com so we can sort this out for you?

Mary S.
Mary S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Koh products

I have been a Koh customer for a couple of years I have thrown out all cleaning products and just use Koh superior product down to the cloths and mop very happy customer.

Purchased in June 2021 for $100.00.

Hi Mary,
Thank you so much for your review!

HollySouth West, QLD

Terrible customer service

My Koh mop is leaking and I have tried 6 times to email and sort it out and they have not helped me at all! The mop is good when it is working.

Hi Holly,
Thank you for getting in touch.
I am sorry we have not gotten back to you, can you please email us on careau@koh.com so we can help?

Holly

Koh I have emailed use like 6 times!!

Hi Holly,
Can you let me know the email address used so I can have a look?

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Everything breaking

First the mop stopped working and won’t spray anymore, then the spray bottle stopped working, along with that their universal cleaner doesn’t do a good job. Only good things they had were their cleaning towels and diamond scrub.

Purchased in December 2020 for $145.00.

Hi Emma,
Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to hear your mop and atomiser are not working.
Can you please email us at careau@koh.com so we can look into this for you?

Judy
Judyasked

I am having trouble remove the Koh bottle from the mop in order to refill it. Is there a special technique that I need to know about.

Tony

it definitely needs some improvement I found if you hold it at the top and pull the top away from the handle it comes out a little easier for me, but still not easy.

Aubrey
Aubrey asked

I want to buy Koh cleaning product, to buy this product. Please send me your phone number so I can call you

Hi Aubrey,
Thanks for getting in touch.
You can place an order here:

Peter casked

How do i attach the mop head to main shaft

Melissa
Melissa

In the white box it has instructions on how to put it together it all just clicks in together maybe contact customer care if you are having any issues with your Koh.

Hi Peter,
If the mop head has come off the mop pole, you can attach it back on.
You will need another person to assist you with this one. One person will need to use both hands and bend the green mop base back just enough for the other person to pop the mop pole back into the socket. Be careful not to bend it back too much.

Peter c

Get an answer from our members and Koh representatives

Features:

• Kol Cleaning Systems include an assortment of materials to keep the bathroom clean, including mops, sprays, and wipes.
  • The spray contains a mixture of pure water and potassium mineral salts and is free from harsh chemicals. This mixture has led to the spray achieving a recommendation from the Australian Asthma Council.
  • Ingredients used in the products are vegan, eco-certified, and cruelty-free. A refillable system reduces plastic usage.
  • The Koh Cleaning System is available in a variety of bundles, refill bundles and duo packs. Buying a bundle means you can save around 50% that you would’ve spent on items individually.

What reviewers loved about the Kol Cleaning System:

• The Kol Cleaning System was effective at removing grease off of surfaces. One happy reviewer said the Koh’s spray was so powerful that it removed a wine stain from the carpet with only a couple of wipes.
  • Reviewers appreciated that they didn’t have to go through the effort of dragging around a bucket of water and a mop, the spray mop made cleaning convenient - spray the trigger and wipe.
  • The start-up pack included convenient items that were complemented by reviewers for being great value for money.
  • Staying true to its eco-friendly promise, the brand included minimal plastic packaging. One reviewer mentioned that they were happy to see that their packages weren’t overloaded with plastic.
  • Overall, reviewers were pleased with how well the versatility of well the different items cleaned different surfaces.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Koh Cleaning system, winner of a 2021 ProductReview Award, has taken out the top spot due to its versatility and powerful cleaning abilities. With all the reviewers providing positive feedback - this product is bound to achieve more awards in the future.

CategoryAll Purpose Cleaners