Bowden's Own Leather Love

Bowden's Own Leather Love

See the Best Car Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bowden's Own? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Marion
MarionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing leather cleaner & conditioner!

Purchased in January 2018 at Autobarn Physical Stores.

Erich Z.
Erich Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I was looking for!

I got tired of greasy, slippery and smelly leather care products. Emailed Brett via their website when we purchased a new Mazda CX-5 with a white leather interior.
Brett answered all of my long-winded questions with pleasure and I've been using Leather Love and Leather Guard on both the Mazda and my Mustang with impeccable results.
Not greasy, easy application and pleasant but not overpowering scent. The white Mazda leather looks like new (despite an explosive Coke incident) and the black Mustang leather looks and feels better than it did when I purchased it 3 years ago.
Thanks to Brett and the Bowden's Own team for their excellent customer service and amazing products!

Purchased in November 2019 at Repco.

Bill
BillPerth, WA

Lives up to the hype

Had very shiny slippery leather in my Aurion. Pain in the ...se. Used this and the leather definately became softer and more grippy.
Will be getting the 'Leather Guard' next. Simply applied it with a microfibre cloth, waited 20 mins, and then buffed off. Simply good stuff. Makes a nice change to find something that does what it says. Wish my kids would.

Harl
HarlSydney

Pretty good product.

Car Care Products

Find out how Bowden's Own Leather Love compares to other Car Care Products

Beechy
BeechyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Stuff - Non Greasy

I prefer this product to other leather conditioners because it doesn't leave an oily feeling residue behind.

It does clean beautifully, darkens black leather to a just new appearance and leaves it feeling soft.

Bowden's Own are also constantly improving their formula so I am sure this product will only get better.
Non greasy feel, absorbs into the leather. Australian owned & made.

BMW fanatic