2Brauer Runny Nose Relief

Brauer Runny Nose Relief

2Brauer Runny Nose Relief
4.4

80%20%0%
Brand Manager for Brauer? Claim your listing.

PKL89
PKL89South East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Actually works!

This stuff is amazing! It actually works! I give it to my 22 month old and works a treat. I had my 12 year old nephew stay with us recently and it even worked for him and he had a runny nose for weeks before coming to stay with us. It was gone after a few days of taking brauer. So impressed, can’t live without it! Show details
Alyse M
Alyse MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

No More Snotty Noses!

It does stop runny noses! My son was quite sick , disgusting runny nose everywhere and after about a day of using this it did stop running! I use it all the time now! Show details
amylouMurwillumbah22 posts

BrandyLoveAU13 posts

Love this stuff

We found Runny Nose Relief to be instantly effective and always have it in the first aid kit. My child is really happy to take this medicine and even asks for it. It is really quite incredible how quickly it works. We're really happy with it, there's nothing bad I could say about it- it's been such a blessing for us this winter.
Super fast
Angelica50
Angelica50Gold Coast Australia

Brauer Runny Nose Relief

I am amazed at how well this product worked. My 8.5 mo has had this runny and stuffy nose for a month and I tried so many different things from vicks to steam and changing his formula! He was better within 5 days of taking it, very happy and will use it in the future before using other medicines.

Betty T.
Betty T.

Hi, i'm confused about the direction to use. My bub is 8 months old. I'm giving him 1 ml each time for every half an hour up to 4 doses. Then i repeat the same process every 4 hours. Is that correct? Thanks

Luke b
Luke b

Can I give my baby panadol with this product?

amylou

It would be best to call the product advice line on 1300 308 640. I have never used the two together.

BrandyLove

I would speak to Brauers about it. My child doesn't tolerate panadol at all which is why we started using these products, so I can'r speak from experience.

ultraharms
ultraharms

It says for 6 months plus. Can it be used for a 5 month old?

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Brauer? Claim your listing.