3.9

77% · 206 · 23%

Side Effects Short-term physical illness
1.0
Taste
1.0

Sunny
SunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Contains lactose - erodes tooth enamel don’t use!

This product contains lactose which is a sugar. I used this on one of my 4 babies and he is the only one with very poorly teeth. A dentist informed me that the lactose in this powder affects the teeth as if eating sugar. Beware!
Leesa
Leesa4 posts

Baby vomited and caused abrased nipples after nursing due to residual product in his mouth

It's got oyster shell as one of its two ingredients.so makes sense thst my baby spewed up big time after I gave it to him. Didn't help calm him at all. My nipples are terribly abrased due to the harshness of the residual oyster shell in his mouth when he nursed after administering. Show details
Dee
Dee

wish I found it earlier

I bought this for my son when his 1 year old molars made an apparence.
I was giving panadol and nurofen and was finding that they weren't doing much for his pain. he was still irritable and not sleeping well.
I gave this a try because I wanted something I could use frequently without hurting his tummy and I gave him this powder and I swear his a different kid.
his been napping for over 2 hours, that to me says it's working because his not in pai n and able to rest! Show details
iaiasydney
iaiasydneysydney

Does not work at all!

I Used the weleda teething powder and did not work at all! my baby cried for 1 hour, I followed the instructions as directed, I then tried Panadol which was also useless baby exhausted eventually fall a sleep  Show details
Corinne H.
Corinne H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Works really well

My 9 month old started to teeth a month ago and we would not have got through it without the Weleda Teething Powder. This homeopathic powder helped with inflammation and pain and allowed my baby to sleep better too. Show details
Marisca
MariscaAU8 posts

Worked almost instantly

My baby boy started teething at 4 months and already has 6 teeth through. Feels like his teeth have been cutting daily and the poor thing was always in pain and unsettled. Bonjela didn’t work for more than 20 minutes.

From the first night I put this on his gums he has been so much more settled and hardly any crying!!

Will keep this as a staple in my medicine cupboard from now on!

Claire
ClaireCentral West, NSW27 posts

Useless

I love Weleda products especially their nappy balm but this teething powder did nothing for my little one. The only thing that helped relieve his pain so he would settle to sleep was paracetamol or Ibuprofen & the amber necklace reduced his drooling but otherwise was useless for the pain too. I am surprised because people rave about the effectiveness of this teething powder but I might as well have just given him a spoonful of sugar for all it did for his pain and restlessness.

Rosy o
Rosy oSydney3 posts

Amazing product has stopped my little boy being in so much pain

This product is amazing, my 4 month yo boy has started the early onset’s of teething and has been in so much pain. I went to the chemist to initially buy him a amber necklace however the pharmacist recommended this. I was a bit hesitant at first but after adding a small amount to his milk the results were near instant. Didn’t make him sick and certainly eases the pain for my little boy. I add a little bit to each bottle and I feel assured knowing it’s all natural and has been around for years. Will be getting more when this jar runs out

Jmorgs
JmorgsTowoomba2 posts

Amazing product

Really happy to have this in my medicine cabinet. It's a real lifesaver. I give it to both my kids straight on a spoon and it goes down no worries. Glad to have found it and I recommend this to all my mummy friends. Can be given in a bottle too with water.

Jason424
Jason424Perth2 posts

Riley
Riley

This is amazing!

My 11-year-old daughter's molars were coming in, and she was in a lot of pain. Someone recommended this to us, and it's saved her the pain. She can't take the gels, and the other products are horrible. I recommend this item completely, whether its for a small baby or an older child.

Karina
Karina2 posts

What a Godsend!

Our poor little man was suffering terribly from teething. Panadol and Neurofen did nothing. He refuses his bottle, his dummy, and cries for two hours straight. Well we tried This powder after a neighbor heard us up late at night and gave us hers! Well it worked. It did take 2 doses before it worked- via a 1ml syringe, but after that he was fine. I now continue to mix it in with his bottle every three-four hours.

D A Y
D A Y5 posts

Helps so much!

In desperation, we tried so many products for DS's teething pain...Bonjela and regular panadol didn't work but once we rubbed some of this powder onto his gums it worked so fast! Instantly he wasn't fussing like he was before. It's so good to know what works isn't full of harmful medicines and chemicals. So glad this was recommended to me!

K Meredith
K MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

AMAZING!

So I went and got some of this and OMG it's AMAZING. Little miss has been crying constantly for two days while teething and not sleeping well Nurofen and panadol just weren't doing much as she was still cranky and irritable. So after one dose of this 5 minutes later she was laughing at us. We couldn't believe it

Maah