Weleda Baby Teething Powder

Weleda Baby Teething Powder

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Weleda Australia

4.2

wish I found it earlier

I bought this for my son when his 1 year old molars made an apparence.
    I was giving panadol and nurofen and was finding that they weren't doing much for his pain. he was still irritable and not sleeping well.
    I gave this a try because I wanted something I could use frequently without hurting his tummy and I gave him this powder and I swear his a different kid.
    his been napping for over 2 hours, that to me says it's working because his not in pai n and able to rest!

Purchased in for $22.

Does not work at all!

I Used the weleda teething powder and did not work at all! my baby cried for 1 hour, I followed the instructions as directed, I then tried Panadol which was also useless baby exhausted eventually fall a sleep

Purchased in at Malouf Pharmacies for $24.

Corinne H.
    Corinne H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works really well.

My 9 month old started to teeth a month ago and we would not have got through it without the Weleda Teething Powder. This homeopathic powder helped with inflammation and pain and allowed my baby to sleep better too.

Purchased in for $20.

Marisca
    MariscaAU

Worked almost instantly

My baby boy started teething at 4 months and already has 6 teeth through. Feels like his teeth have been cutting daily and the poor thing was always in pain and unsettled. Bonjela didn’t work for more than 20 minutes.

From the first night I put this on his gums he has been so much more settled and hardly any crying!!

Will keep this as a staple in my medicine cupboard from now on!

Claire
    ClaireCentral West, NSW

Useless

I love Weleda products especially their nappy balm but this teething powder did nothing for my little one. The only thing that helped relieve his pain so he would settle to sleep was paracetamol or Ibuprofen & the amber necklace reduced his drooling but otherwise was useless for the pain too. I am surprised because people rave about the effectiveness of this teething powder but I might as well have just given him a spoonful of sugar for all it did for his pain and restlessness.

Rosy o
    Rosy oSydney

Amazing product has stopped my little boy being in so much pain

This product is amazing, my 4 month yo boy has started the early onset’s of teething and has been in so much pain. I went to the chemist to initially buy him a amber necklace however the pharmacist recommended this. I was a bit hesitant at first but after adding a small amount to his milk the results were near instant. Didn’t make him sick and certainly eases the pain for my little boy. I add a little bit to each bottle and I feel assured knowing it’s all natural and has been around for years. Will be getting more when this jar runs out

Jmorgs
    JmorgsTowoomba

Amazing product

Really happy to have this in my medicine cabinet. It's a real lifesaver. I give it to both my kids straight on a spoon and it goes down no worries. Glad to have found it and I recommend this to all my mummy friends. Can be given in a bottle too with water.

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
    Jason424
    Jason424Perth

Terrible! Had an adverse effect on my baby!

This is amazing!

My 11-year-old daughter's molars were coming in, and she was in a lot of pain. Someone recommended this to us, and it's saved her the pain. She can't take the gels, and the other products are horrible. I recommend this item completely, whether its for a small baby or an older child.

What a Godsend!

Our poor little man was suffering terribly from teething. Panadol and Neurofen did nothing. He refuses his bottle, his dummy, and cries for two hours straight. Well we tried This powder after a neighbor heard us up late at night and gave us hers! Well it worked. It did take 2 doses before it worked- via a 1ml syringe, but after that he was fine. I now continue to mix it in with his bottle every three-four hours.

Darlene
    Darlene

Helps so much!

In desperation, we tried so many products for DS's teething pain...Bonjela and regular panadol didn't work but once we rubbed some of this powder onto his gums it worked so fast! Instantly he wasn't fussing like he was before. It's so good to know what works isn't full of harmful medicines and chemicals. So glad this was recommended to me!

K Meredith
    K MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!

So I went and got some of this and OMG it's AMAZING. Little miss has been crying constantly for two days while teething and not sleeping well Nurofen and panadol just weren't doing much as she was still cranky and irritable. So after one dose of this 5 minutes later she was laughing at us. We couldn't believe it

Maah
    Maah

It works very well

DJ
    DJgeelong

waste of money

Bought the powder for my twins and it had no calming effect at all. It was like the powder did nothing and as soon as I gave it to them, both in their milk and rubbed on gums, they would still be crying and restless. For me it was a waste of money and was disappointed it didnt work expecially as I was really positive about it from reading the reviews.
    nothing
    did not do what it said it does

Kellie Elward
    Kellie ElwardAU

Fantastic - Goodbye sleepless nights

This product is worth more $. My 2nd bub started teething at 4mths, I have had 5mths of sleepless nights due a very unsettled little man and absolutely nothing easing his pain. After plenty of study into products I decided to use this teething powder because it is all natural and I was at my wits ends and needed sleep. Its so easy for bub to take, its tasteless and it really works. He has since cut his 2 top teeth with no problems at all. Words can not describe how fantastic this product has been for our household.
    Its works and its cheap!
    Not every health food store stocks it

sharon4848
    sharon4848

wer can we get this from
    baby is teething real bad

A.Kashif