4.2

Taste

Belinda
BelindaFarrer 2607, ACT

Absolute Miracle Product

After 9 weeks of constant screaming and crying, a friend from the UK recommended this. She said the relief was instant which I was sceptical about it, but it was as she suggested. My bub instantly stopped crying and squirming. I wish this product was more widely known about in Australia Show details
Helou
HelouSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Instant Relief

This product was recommended to me after 2 weeks of trying to console my 5 week old that seemed to suffer from so much wind and gas. I instantly saw results from this product. I have been using this off an on for a week or two now and it has changed our little girl completely. I can’t recommend highly enough. Show details
A.G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW3 posts

The only thing that helps

Colic calm was the only thing that relieved my son's colic and reflux. Amazing natural therapy safe for newborns and would recommend to anyone struggling to get their bubba to settle. Totally saved our sleep. Just watch the spew and poo... Try to avoid white clothes as it can stain a little (didn't bother me - the end result totally justified this) 10 out of 10!

Dianna
DiannaMelbourne

Fantastic!

Love this product. Would have got it for my first if it was around. Used half the dose before a feed and if she needed it half the recommended dose before night time sleep. Used in conjunction with infants friend in her milk throughout the day. Yes it stains, but have a dark face washer handy with it.
Everything
Was expensive, but beats spending lots of money on hundreds of trial products.
wenh84
wenh84sydney

worked within 4days

my now 10wk old daughter had colic since 1wk old. unsettle feed times and from 630pm-9pm (bath, bottle and bed time ) we had nothing but tears and no sleep everynight. i read up on dealing with colicky babies and found colic calm. although more expensive then gripe water i had to give it ago. she started it on a friday and by monday she was settled from 630pm and even had her nap. still a little unsettled during some feed times but i can now enjoy and look forward to evenings without tears and now have a normal routine. i had no problems with stains as my daughter enjoyed the taste and drank itall.
worked within days, easy to use
a little expensive but when you have a colicky baby you will try anything
Mumma-bubba premmie
Mumma-bubba premmieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Amazing! Stopped screaming and now sleeps!

After weeks of short 40 minute napping and three hours crying- every day and night I tried it and wow! He now sleeps through till his next feed and goes 4-5 hours between feeds at night. He's definately great in this stuff!!!! I bought 10 bottles so I don't run out! Love the stuff!!!!
So easy!
It's black and can stain clothes
airreeker
airreekerSydneyAustralia2 posts

Hayley
HayleyGold Coast

Help after ten weeks of screaming

I tried everything to help my daughter with her bowl problems. Colic Calm was the only remedy that helped her with wind pain. I was so grateful when I found it. In the end I had to give up breastfeeding and put her on a special formula. I wish I had known that from the start! I had a completely different baby. Colic Calm worked for us, at a time when nothing else did. I am getting some more to help with her teething.
Helped with wind pains. Helped her to sleep. Natural product.
Messy and stains.
Laura25
Laura25AU

Great product!

Bought colic calm after trying Infacol, and Buear colic and another one and it seems to be working with great results. My little one is happier and more content in wake times and sleeps well at night. It is however very messy and alittle costly but who can put a price on your babies pain. I do have to use about 4 doses a day but works in a few minutes. I think I have finally found something that actually works!
Content happier baby
Expensive
Masons Mumma
Masons MummaNSW, 264027 posts

No noticeable difference

For the price of this product, it was an expensive failure. We bought online for $24 plus postage. There was no noticeable difference in my baby's gas and colic. The product is sticky and stains clothes, skin and even the syringe, as it is black.

We have also used gripe water with no change in gas and colic. We now use Infacol, $9 from supermarkets, it's a simethicone based product and there has been less night wakings from gas and colic. A reduction from 4-6 night wakings a night to 2.
Natural ingredients
High cost, stains clothes and skin, didn't reduce gas and colic.