Braun TexStyle 9 Steam Iron SI 9148 EBK

Braun TexStyle 9 Steam Iron SI 9148 EBK

See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Braun Household? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Product is used
  • Safety
VickiC
VickiCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Failure.

It’s not heavy or hot enough for my cotton sheets or indeed other fabrics it’s just not what I want from an iron. An expensive mistake despite my extensive research.

Purchased in June 2021 for $159.00.

Anakin
AnakinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most disappointing TexStyle iron I have owned

Like the reviewer above, I am also very disappointed with the Braun TexStyle 9, having previously owned TexStyle 3, 5 and 7 models. I feel the iron never gets hot enough to do the job properly. With no temperature setting for you to control, you are leaving this to the iron - and I do not believe it knows what to do. I also notice water spillage from the water inlet, even though the lid is sealed completely.
I may be in the market for a new iron again soon, even though I only purchased this unit in May 2020. It is not up to the usual Braun standard.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $189.00.

Chez
ChezSydney, NSW

So disappointed

Disappointed with this iron, it does not iron out creases especially on cottons and linen. The steam boost is not that effective and a few months on, I'm already looking to replace it as it's frustrating spending much more time ironing only to see that it's not really doing the job. I wish I could return it!

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for $170.00.